Удаленная работа, Украина · $6500 · Больше 10 лет опыта · Upper Intermediate
BDD, KISS, Ruby, YAGNI, Design Patterns, OOP/OOD, SOLID, clean code , Refactoring, Web Development, Linux, C/C++, Project Management, Product management, Golang, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, MySQL, Git, Python, OOP, People management, Agile, Scrum, Docker, SQL, Redis, Microservices, Linux Administration, CTO
migrated reports service from Ruby to Golang: - 24/7/365 continuous report generation - 20x less memory - 25k msgs/sec single instance throughput managed a distributed team of 15+ developers (India + Ukraine) including development process setup, milestones definition & planning, bottleneck identification & workarounds
- отсутствие совка в компании в целом и в головах сотрудников - openness, honesty, freedom
Харьков · $3500 · 5 лет опыта · Intermediate
Self-motivated employee with strong focus on business goals as well as customer satisfaction. Special concentration in RoR application framework and Ruby language. Results-driven, logical and methodical approach to achieving tasks and objectives; uses initiative to develop effective solutions to problems; reliable and dependable with high personal standards and attention to detail.
Харьков · $3500 · 5 лет опыта · Upper Intermediate
* Development, refactoring and maintenance of monolithic, API and UI applications; * Implementation of new modules, its integration and documentation; * 3rd-party tools and services integration; * Participation in Scrum ceremonies and regular team meetings; * Direct communication with stakeholder regarding business needs and its implementation; * Code coverage, refactoring and improvement of existing one; * Manual testing of implemented features; * Test automation; * Code review. Looking for a job in a friendly and skilled team on a modern project
* Small team * Recent technologies * Product * Full stack involvement
Харьков · $2500 · 5 лет опыта · Intermediate
Успешно довел множество проектов до завершающей стадии.
Возможность развития, интересные долгосрочные проекты.
Харьков · $1500 · 2 года опыта · Pre-Intermediate
Разработка и поддержка маркетплейсов
Интересные долгосрочные проекты.
Харьков · $3000 · 4 года опыта · Intermediate
- 4 years of experience with ruby on rails - 10 commerce projects (products, outsource, outstaff) - 1 open source project I have been working in the software development sphere for 4 years. 4 projects I led from the start. In three projects I worked as a full-stack developer. I started working on one of the last projects when it was in beta and for two years I worked on it remotely. Also over the last year, I was team lead of backend department
OOP, RSpec, Ruby on Rails, SASS, Capybara, CSS, Git, HAML, HTML, CoffeeScript, PostgreSQL, Ruby, REST API, Sidekiq, AJAX, Nginx, GraphQL, Ruby metaprogramming, AWS:Lambda, AWS: SNS/SQS, AWS: Cognito, AWS: ElasticBeanstalk, Elixir, TDD, AWS, jQuery, JSON API, Linux, SQL, Redis, CI
- BS, Math and Physics Degree
I expect interest challenges and good projects.
Харьков · $5000 · 8 лет опыта · Advanced/Fluent
I have more than 8 years of experience writing the Internet. It includes 1 year of GoLang experience and the rest is Ruby. I'm also experienced in Node.js and open-minded for other technologies. I have experience building monolith, microservice, and distributed-monolith architecture. What is more, I know how not to build a distributed monolith. I have experience building powerful API services, "classic" services with server-side rendering, I wrote a lot of DSLs (what is ashamed for me). I work with PostgreSQL, Clickhouse, RabbitMQ, Elasticsearch, Docker, Ansible and other interesting things. I'm ok with pure Ruby or non-Rails framework. I use CI, CD, DevOps methodology, unit and integration tests and other things to provide and keep the high-quality level of software.
BDD, Ruby, Ruby on Rails, TDD, CI, ElasticSearch, Linux, Node.js, PostgreSQL, React.js, Redux, Vue.js, Python, GoLang, Golang/Go, Golang
I'm creative and initiative. At the same time, I have the ability to find a balance between initiative, creativity and time. I designed and developed a pretty heavy loaded service to collect, transform, store and select metrics for a hosting company. I initiated and designed a service and SDK for writing A/B tests for a platform. I got experience joining teams without clear developing processes and culture and help them set up everything: responsibility for the code, being open for managers and teammates, writing tests, reviewing code, having CI, paying attention to the ticket system, to be better contributors.
No outsource, no gambling, no cryptocurrencies. I would like to be a part of a team with a similar mindset. I will be happy if I find a team where I can get new tricks or I can guide less-experienced people. Golang is much preferable for me. But I'm not against returning to the Ruby world or trying a new programming language (what's about Elixir?).
Харьков · $3500 · 6 лет опыта · Pre-Intermediate
- more than 6 years of experience in application web development using PHP (Laravel) and 3 years of experience in Ruby on Rails. - Experience in various stages of software development life cycle including requirements analysis, design, development, deployment and testing, with extensive knowledge in application development of various business applications. - Experienced in the deployment of applications in Heroku and GCP. - Excellent communication skills with proven results in meeting aggressive timelines and working independently and as a coherent team member.
I'm not looking for a job, I'm looking for a good team and company
Харьков · $4000 · 6 лет опыта · Intermediate
Strong understanding of OOP principles and design. Markup languages : ERB, Haml, Slim Front-end: VueJS, React, Angular, JQuery, HTML5 API Cloud services: AWS, DigitalOcean Administration: Linux based VPS and Docker based servers. RBDBS: PostgreSQL(PostGIS), MySQL, MongoDB, Redis,
Удаленная работа, Украина · $1150 · Больше 10 лет опыта · Pre-Intermediate
Almost 20 years of experience in Systems Administration and Network engineering fields. Linux Systems Engineer with: • knowledge at UNIX based OS (CentOS, Ubuntu, FreeBSD) • experience at Virtualization (ESXi, Hyper-V) • passion to CM (Ansible, Git, Bitbucket) • slight experince in cloud (AWS EC2) • slight experince to work on CI/CD setup (Jenkins) Skills and Awards: • Cloud: AWS: Amazon EC2 Container Service, Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3); • Cloud: Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Heroku; • Cloud: Technologies: Datacenters, Internet, Networking, Security, Structured storage; • Cloud: Virtualization Tools: Docker, KVM, Oracle VM, VMware ESXi, VMware vSphere, Windows Server 2008 Virtualization with Hyper-V; • VPN: openvpn, pptp, ipsec; • Storage: CIFS, Ext2/3/4, FAT, FAT32, NFS, NTFS; • Network Protocols: DNS, DHCP; • Interfaces: Ethernet, FibreChannel, WiFi; • Scripting Languages: Bash, PowerShell; • Programing: studied HTML/XHTML/CSS. Now began studying RoR (Ruby on Rails) and GO. • Microsoft Technologies: Operating Systems: Windows Server 2008 (R2), Windows Server 2012 (R2); • Software Configuration Management: Version Control Systems: Git, GitHub, TFS.
Networking, bash, Jira, Linux, MongoDB, TCP/IP, Docker, Heroku, Nginx, SQLite, AWS S3, C++, ElasticSearch, Python, Redis, Ruby, Zabbix, DHCP, Ubuntu, MySQL, Git, DNS, VMware, Apache, AWS, VirtualBox, Cisco, docker, https, VLAN, SVN, CentOS, SQL, Mikrotik, Ansible, HAProxy, Nagios, Windows Server
** built a distributed IT structure of the enterprise, working through unreliable weak communication channels. The system works until now in the enterprises of the region; ** implemented “from scratch” backup systems and automatic “rollout” of application software updates, taking into account specific features and requirements for reliability and stability in operation in a short time. There are a number of other abilities, although I am not used to bragging. ))
First of all, I am interested in working remotely or moving to your city (with the assistance of the company in search and rent accommodation, for example, for 1-2 months after relocate). Always ready for a technical interview (if necessary). Also important: ++ Adequate management. ++ Informal atmosphere. ++ Professional development and career growth. ++ Time and opportunity to learn new technologies. I would not like to spend time if: -- there are “pitfalls” when applying for work: including many interview stages, a trial period (probation period with a lower salary) and/or a test task longer than 1-2 hours of time to complete. I hope for a long and mutually beneficial cooperation! ))