Dnipro · $1600 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Business analysis for configuration of software products and analysis of defects for client support • Advising and consulting clients worldwide on the use of complex software products, conducting client trainings and presentations, resolving various technical client problems • Implementation of knowledge bases for technical staff, along with provision of training of new members of the team, delegation of appropriate tasks to them • Client relationship management including reporting and escalation • Test cases creation and quality control of applications • Proactive improvement of business processes to improve client satisfaction and reduce workload • Technical and research writing and editing in English including creation of user guides, manuals, software requirements, use cases, user stories, test cases and defects, academic research papers etc
Product management, Business Analysis, Product research, Scrum, Agile, User Experience, Product Development, Communication, Presentation skills, Requirements and backlog management, Waterfall, Trainings and workshops, BPMN, Problem solving skills, Acceptance testing, Quality control, Client and product support, Technical writing
• Experience consulting clients on how to use software products • Experience in analysis and improvement of software products • Understanding of IT and methodologies (agile, scrum, waterfall) with a focus on quality • Understanding of Business and Economics • Client interaction and customer management on an international level, successful long term employment for both large and small outsourcing and outstaffing companies • Leadership skills, successful interaction with stakeholders in different roles: from overseas CEOs, CTOs to software developers and testers • Understanding of software project lifecycle; experience of being in various roles within the team: from product management, through business analysis to testing and support
Dnipro · $4000 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Tons of product management experience. Team leading bunch of other PMs included. Experience in yet another outsourcing project management with all that it takes in getting not just PM, but BA and PO roles. Skilled in magic of closing projects behind the budget, ahead of the schedule. PMI and Scrum methodologies expert. Special skill: project "unfuck".
Product management, Project Management, Team management, Risk management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, fluent English, Communication
Хочу счастья-радости, сублимированных в сложные задачи. Не хочу скуки-однообразия и работы с мудаками.
Dnipro · $2500 · 2.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Jira, MS Office, specification writing, software requirements elicitation
Microsoft Office, Jira, Windows, HTML, Mantis, UML, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI)
Master Software Engineer degree
Профессиональный рост. Неформальная обстановка.
Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Project Management, Algorithms, Business Analisis, Banking, Sales, good communication skills
banking, E-commerce, Product management, Project Management, Agile, Algorithms, Jira, Prototype, Scrum, Adobe Photoshop, CSS, HTML, SQL, Team management, Communication, Redmine
Уверенно иду к цели, на ты с KPI. Имею навык активных продаж и презентаций, опыт менеджера проектов в разработке. За хорошее общение, очень люблю людей. Нахожу общий язык в любом коллективе :)
Интересует в первую очередь удаленная работа или неполный рабочий день. Возможность саморазвития. Не очень люблю бумажную работу (оформление счетов\актов, подписание документов), хотя могу и такое. Предпочтение интересным проектам, где можно проявить креативность и желание улучшать процессы за счет новых идей.
Dnipro · $1700 · 1.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- I strongly believe that the goal of BA is to find the root problem and to contribute to its solution in a way that keeps stakeholders satisfied (that is what I was doing during the last two years); - performed BA activities in both product and outsource companies; - worked with Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall methodologies - I recognize the difference; - worked as BA and PM on projects from scratch and ongoing projects; - experience in performing business analysis throughout all stages of SDLC; - solving ambiguity in requirements to shed light on current system behavior (AS IS) to make it work as the Client requests (TO BE); - performed system analysis along with business analysis; - Business Process modelling (UML, BPMN) - Requirements prototyping using Balsamique, Figma, Draw.io, Lucidchart, Visio; - experience in pre-sale business analysis (have sold business analysis service to the Client as well); - Experience in requirements elicitation, analysis, and documentation; - Leaded grooming, planning sessions and retrospectives with the development team; - have written technical tasks for developers and testers, put it to Jira/Trello and controlled the progress on them; - Cooperated with the QA Engineers in requirements validation and UAT testing;
Jira, Agile, Business Analysis, Project Management, UML, BPMN, Client Relationship, Scrum, Use Case, User story, Team coordination, Requirements analysis, Managing requirements, Requirement Elicitation, Business Requirements , Business Process Design, Systems Analysis
Preferably healthcare domain, long-term projects with on-site business activities.
Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv remote · $5000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
PMP, PMO-CP, CSM, CSPO. Project/Program/Delivery/PMO Manager with over 10 years of experience in driving projects in teams from 4 to 183 people, across different markets (non-IT: construction, pipe production, FMCG; IT: Retail, Banking, Insurance, non-profit, government, etc.) and clients type (from startup to Fortune 500).
Negotiations, People management, Project Management, Result oriented, PMP, Team management, Scrum, Agile, Kanban, Business Developement, Program Management, Delivery management, coaching/mentoring, Business Processes Optimization
Programs or Delivery Units with 80+ people in which I will be able to apply knowledge and experience of organizational transformations and systematizations. As well as business development.
Dnipro, Kyiv, abroad · $1500 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
2 years as a project manager in outsource software companies 2 years as a general manager in a product (real estate portal) - this position implied product management, people management, recruitment and other responsibilities (described below). As a product manager: - Assembled a team in Ukraine from the ground for Irish startup (real estate portal) - Managed entire Ukrainian team (developers, designers, motion designers, content managers) in the first several months - After team's growth, was assigned to managing Product team only (design and development) - Long term and ongoing planning of product development based on vision of business owner - Market research and competitors analysis - Developing product KPIs - Product performance analysis - Hypothesis validation, A/B testing management and reporting - Introducing changes to processes on company and team level - Facilitating Agile team activities - Cooperation with admin and content teams - Human Resources and Recruitment - Team salary accounting and invoicing - Office management assistance As a project manager: - Managing design and development teams - Managing multiple outsource projects - Defining scope, planning - Building and improving processes - Risk management - Participating in pre-sales - Clients requirements management - Building trust-based relationship with clients, after sales - Creating comfortable and productive relationships within the team Other: - Strong communication skills - Experience in sales and teaching Happy to send you my CV and linkedin.
Agile, Confluence, Jira, Project Management, Scrum, Product management, People management, Team management, Kanban, Communication, Risk management, English, project planning, SDLC, Requirements analysis, Process Improvement, market research, Leadership, Product Development
described in work experience section happy to discuss additionally with employer on the call or in chat
Professional growth, Interesting projects, development in product management
Dnipro, Magdeburg, Alicante · $500 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Managing the web and mobile development team • Work on the logic of the product, convenience, functionality, profitability. • Preparation of requirements and specifications.-Development of a product development strategy. • Finding decent projects. • Hiring specialists for specific positions within the business. • Project planning. • Project coordination - communication with chats, reports, trackers, and meetings. • Project management - maintaining and updating project log. • Ensuring successful project delivery against budgets and timescales. • General / Technical translation. • Recognized for effectively prioritizing multiple simultaneous projects. • Continuing to work with long-lasting client relationships.
Project Management, Communication, Product management, English, Agile, Team management, trello, Slack, Microsoft Office
Обучение, которое поможет дать твердую основу для того чтобы быть более продуктивным и рост внутри компании.
Dnipro, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv · $2500 · 2.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Murka Ltd, Luxoft
English, Jira, Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Team management, Kanban, Communication, Risk management, project planning, Product management, Business Analysis, Strategic planning, SDLC, GameDev, Process Improvement, Team Management, Customer service, Confluence, organization and control of remote teams, Functional / System requirements, Leadership Skills
Окончил курсы QA специалиста в "Luxoft". Окончил 5 лет обучения в компьютерной школе "ШАГ" Работал как по удаленке, так и офисах фирмы. Пройдены несколько курсов BA.
Работа с интересными и разнообразными проектами. Ожидаю работы в команде специалистов, которая любит свое дело.
Dnipro · $3000 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Deliver projects and products using the appropriate agile project management methodology Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process – prioritizing the work Managing releases Removing obstacles or ‘blockers’ to progress Organize, support and perform Scrum meetings (Daily Scrum meetings, Sprint Review, Sprint Retrospective, Sprint Planning etc.) Resolving team's impediments in communications with stakeholders, PO, architects in case of global project and functional requirements questions Managing project delivery on daily basis Escalation and facilitation of problems Risk management
Agile, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, Scrum, Project Management, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, Automated Testing (QA), Git, Magento, MySQL, Product management, Wordpress
- Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) - ICAgile PM certified - ISTQB certified - Manual testing (functional, UI, Usability, regression testing) - Modules installation/configuration/upgrade for customers (FTP/SSH) - Customers Support - Project/Testing documentation creation (use/test cases, bug reports) and maintenance - Project time line etc. - Client reports
- Professional growth - Adequate management - Informal atmosphere - Difficult tasks