Kyiv · $2600 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Odesa · $2500 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Proposed and implemented an improvement for video streaming handling: handling of several simultaneously streaming applications. • Developed a unified dockerized infrastructure with built-in IDEs and system of distributed compilation to achieve time gain during the build of the growing project • Developed infrastructure for automated testing within multiple threads to achieve time gain in conditions of continuously growing test coverage. • Maintenance of Jenkins build server for SDL
C++, Docker, Python, Git, Linux, Jenkins
- was a speaker at the conference with virtual machines comparison topic - lecturer of Docker course and Python course
Kyiv · $1000 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Anadea - sounds and music for "Bulb Fiction" mobile game; ARVI Lab - sounds and music for "Challenge Park", "Zombie Grenades Practice", "CrossSide: The Prison", "Mission: Sigma", "Cyberpunk", "Lazer Puzzle", "The Last Day Defense", "Mystery Island" VR games.
songwriting, Audio production, audio recording, mastering, Mixing
Ожидаю получить работу в игровой компании и заниматься созданием звуков и музыки для видеоигр (мобильные/консольные/виртуальная реальность).
Kyiv · $1500 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Creating the general storyline of the game as well as its lore; writing dialogues and characters description.
Character development, Dialogues, English, General outline creation, Naming, Worldbuilding, Jira
- created an outline and a text script for a marine strategy based on the Age of Discovery; - able to write in English, Russian and Ukrainian languages; - put the worldbuilding skill to use when creating a logically functioning trading universe for a space opera VR cryptogame. Therefore, painfully aware of all current cryptogaming issues, as well as of importance of a proper worldbuilding.
All genres are good, as long as the plot is supposed to be interesting and challenging, and allows to enhance the impression of the game with the help of both narration and game mechanics. Dark fantasy, sci-fi or anything where dark humor is required are in priority, though. Well-organised management system within the company would be a plus.
Remote, Relocation · $2400 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- MIDDLE UNITY/C# DEVELOPER | 02.2020 - present | 1C-Publishing - UNITY/C# DEVELOPER | 06.2018 - 02.2020 | freelance - SENIOR UNITY DEVELOPER | 02.2018 – 06.2018 | PMBP Group - UNITY/C# DEVELOPER | 08.2017 – 02.2018 | Broccoli Games (ex. Playrix) - UNITY/C# DEVELOPER | 10.2016 – 10.2017 | Spirit Riders Ltd - LEAD UNITY PROGRAMMER | 02.2016 – 11.2016 | OZ INTERACTIVE - UNITY PROGRAMMER | 04.2014 – 02.2016 | Independent game developer, freelance Got enough experience of 3D- and 2D-games development and publishing for iOS, Android, PC, Web and Facebook including ones with multiplayer and complex AI. Do my work in Unity/C#, multiplayer implementation via Photon Networking, Socket.IO, Unity Network. ARCore, ARKit, Vuforia. DLC AssetBundles.
C#, Unity3D, .NET, LINQ, OOP/OOD, Git
- 4 years XP in the game industry, specialized in Unity and C#, background in IT and Mathematics - Good understanding of Object-Oriented Programming and Software Engineering - Unity Certified Developer - Strong analytical and problem solving skills, multitasking and adaptability
To get a job as Unity programmer on interesting and hardcore projects. Will be glad to become part of your team and put in collaborative work my knowledge, experience and responsibility. Job obligations: programming of gameplay, game logic development, multiplayer and networking, development of artificial intelligence, programming of physics, development of prototypes and interfaces, optimization games.
Kyiv · $5000 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
More than 9 years of experience in role of Project/Product Manager, Program Manager, working with development teams from 5 to 70 people. Excellent interpersonal, communication, problem solving, organizational and analytical capabilities, customers relations development. Reporting, mitigating possible risks, working on change management. Managing local and remote teams, working with contractors, assisting with recruitment process,
Agile, Project Management, Scrum, Team management, Product management, Proof of concept, Prototype, R&D, Conversion Optimization, Location Based Services and apps, PivotalTracker, UI/UX, English, Communication, Kanban, project planning, Risk management, People management, SDLC
- Managed development of products from business idea to live production. - 5+ years experience on highload products. - Sucsessfull Implementation and leading of Scrum in Waterfall teams. - Full ownership and management of projects through the project lifecycle. - Expirience in AAA game development in leading role
- Complex and challenging projects - Professional development and growth - Building teams and products from the very beginning
Warsaw, Kyiv · $200 · Advanced/Fluent
I do not have enterprise experience in 3D design field, but I'm very excited in such area and this drives me to cover a lot of grounds there. I participated in the several freelance projects, results of which are reflected in my portfolio. I'd like to take a part in GameDev projects or to get a position in animation studios to get more practical experience in 3D modelling, character design, etc.
Adobe Photoshop, Photoshop, Modeling in Maya, zbrush, Substance Painter, Personas Creation, Character Animation, Character design, 3d modeling, sculpting, MindMapping, 3D texturing
I accomplished a complex 3D character model of a cartoon girl ready for animation, topologized, created UV map and textured it.
It can be anything where I can be helpful for the team and can get a hands-on experience in 3D domain.
Kyiv · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
CFO, over 11 years experience with strong professional and leadership achievements.
Finance, IFRS, GAAP, Treasury, Consolidation, Financial Reporting, Budgeting, Internal Controls, Restructuring, Digitalization, Shared Service Centre, Optimization, ERPs, Navision, JD Edvards, 1S, Mergers and Acquisition
1/ Strong team recruitment and development to support high level of service provided and company growth 2/ Develop company's ERP system to support transformation and sustainable growth 3/ Financial analysis and KPIs setting to drive the business in most efficient manner. 4/ Legal,IT, admin managing
New Engaging projects in fast growing company
Kiyiv · $800 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Have an experience in working with Visual Studio, Unity and Game Maker Studio. Experienced in writing game design documentation. Have an understanding of development process. Have created game design for an 2D action/RPG that include: • World design • Character design • Boss design • Level design • Game design document creation • GUI creation • Combat system • Puzzle mechanics • Game scenario Passionate for strategy, RPG and rogue-like games.
GML, Game Maker, Unity, C#, game design, Adobe Photoshop, HTML, Unity 3D, Visual Studio
What i expect: - professional growth - opportunities to create something new - opportunities to express my ideas
Kyiv · $1500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Got 4,5 years of experience in game design, content management and tech design. Generally specified at MMORPG or social\casual match 3 or farm like games.
GameDev, Unity3D, Game Development, Unity, Jira, English, game design, Project Management, Social games, XML, Multiplayer games, Story flow, Scenario, Quest forming, Quest writing, Quest scripting, Quest testing, Unity physics, Unity, Unity main scene management, Tech design, Plastic SCM, Source tree, Node Canvas, LUA script, Localization, Balance, Node Canvas
Every game release is a sort to be proud of.
Not interested in casino\slot-like games No activity trakers or\and screensavers, clickers No poor management No dead products\games Be likely to: - competitive salary - clear responsibilities and activities - been creative - social package - medical insurrance - vacation - comfortable office to work at - personal workplace