Kyiv · $4200 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
4+ years of experience in various fields from frontend and mobile to programming microcontrollers.
Android, Java, Git, Linux, go, Scala, Jenkins, Groovy, Docker, Algorithms, AWS, Spring, Hibernate, bash
Reworked architectural design of automotive oriented packaging system. Algorithmical skills. 2 MongoDB sertificates Top 33% in Google code jam 2018
Projects with clear processes and documentation. Flexible working schedule. No hard-core time tracking systems. Interesting and challenging projects with newest possible tech stack.
Kyiv, London, Berlin, EU, Canada · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Backend work of various nature, including Java-Scala, Akka, Web Services, Spark
Git, Functional programming, Scala, Akka, Sbt, Cats, OOP, Java, PostgreSQL, SQL, Mockito, ScalaTest, Apache Spark, JUnit, MySQL, Oracle, Scrum, Agile
Settlement rule translator engine using scala parser combinators Routing engine based on Akka-Streams
Continue work as a backend Scala dev
Kharkiv · $4800 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Backend developer at fintech projects # Momentum (advisorengine) Domain: FinTech, Wealth Management. Batch processing daily packages of raw market and assets data, statistic collecting. Domain: FinTech, Wealth Management #Ericsson: Revenue Manager Domain: Telecom. Role: Senior Java Software Developer Responsibilities: implemented several new business-valuable features, took part in module refactoring # Titanium - complex event processing transactions for fraud detection (aciworldwide) Domain: FinTech Development prototype solution that should in real-time process income financial transactions in order to compute transactional features and check fraud detection rules; solution supports good level of horizontal scaling, high TPS and fit into durability restrictions # AUROS Knowledge System (aurosks, emergentsys Auros is an enterprise - level solution to manage engineering knowledge. It simplifies capturing, storing, sharing and farther usage of corporate rules that are required for the specific activities and initiatives within the certain company
google guice, couchbase, CouchDB, Dropwizard, Esper CEP, jasper, Maven, MyBatis, Spring, Fintech, Java, JDBC, MongoDB, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, REST API, Spring Boot, Hibernate, Oracle, Spring Cloud, AWS, RxJava, Apache Spark, Scala, Docker, Git, SQL, JUnit, Linux, Microservices, REST, OOP, Spring MVC, Mockito
Developed several production ready projects from the scratch, took park in mentoring new team members, really passionate on good test coverage on projects
Kyiv · $4000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Java 11, Scala 2.12 (4 months); - Spring (Cloud, Boot, Data, Rest, Security, WebFlux, SpEL, HATEOAS); - JPA, Hibernate, Flyway; - PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Neo4j, MS SQL, Redis; - SOA (REST, SOAP); - JUnit, Mockito; - Maven; - AWS (Cloud Practitioner), Pivotal Web Services; - Jenkins, Bitbucket Pipelines; - RabbitMQ, basic knowledge: RxJava, JMS, Kafka; - Basic Frontend development knowledge in Angular, React JS, Redux, NPM; - SSO (OAuth 2.0); - Jira, VSO, Agile, Scrum, TDD.
Spring, Git, JPA, Maven, MVC, OAuth 2.0, REST, Spring MVC, JDBC, Jira, JSP, JUnit, Mockito, Multithreading, SOA, SQL, Tomcat, MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Linux, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, AWS
Оптимізація роботи з БД. Робота зі складним доменом.
Шукаю позицію Senior на складний проєкт зі Spring стеком де є ще чому повчитись. Наприклад мікросервіси або суміш з біґ датою. Умови по комфорту: - офіс в досяжності 30 хв авто від Осокорків; - публічна комунікація (оголошення, таунхоли, корпоративи...) ведуться не російською.
Kyiv · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I have more than 5 years in different positions in backend development - data engineer, senior java, scala engineer, team lead. Have experience working in telecom, automotive, advertising spheres. Absolutely okay to work with distributed teams. Have good skills in design, research, can obtain high level requirements for future functional and prepare design, implementation from scratch. Have quite good experience in mentoring people.
Java, Spring, Git, JUnit, REST API, SQL, OOP, Microservices, REST, JSON, Mockito, Spark, Spring Data JPA, Scala, Play Framework, Google Cloud Platform, Amazon AWS, Algorithms, Hazelcast, Zuul, Big Data, Maven, MongoDB
- designed and implemented a lot of functionality of the project from scratch having only high level requirements - oversaw a team of 6-10 developers/qa - have round 300 problems solved on leetcode.com
Desired: working from office trips - good bonus for me technologies: scala, aws, spark design/research/algorithmic tasks Not desired: gambling/credit projects on call/pager duties
Kyiv · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Hi, I am a BigData / Scala developer, I performed tasks like Hive, bash migrated to Scala + Spark, worked in the GCP cloud, rewrote SQL on Spark DSL. Migrated Spark + Hive on Airflow + BigQuery + Spark I plan to develop in the direction of Scala + Spark - ideally a project is suitable for me where there is both a back-end and BigData with Scal, Spark VCS: git (GitHub, Gerrit)
Scala, Sbt, Spark, Docker, BigData, Hive, BigQuery, Airflow
Skills in working with functional programming patterns in Scala, modest contribution in ZIO. Structural ETL knowledge with Spark + Scala in BigData. The ability to do WBS. Work with the expected ETA in sprints. Self study skills
I don’t want to work with Python, the maximum is config settings for launching Spark. Ideally, a Spark (Scala) project with a Scala back-end
Remote work, Ukraine · $3500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Scala, Java; Akka, Play, Slick, Flyway; MySQL, PostgreSQL; Tools: Git, Jira, Vagrant, Tomcat, Maven, SBT, Docker; OS: Linux(Debian), macOS; Big Data: Apache Spark(basically).
Algorithms, OOP, Patterns, Scala, JSON, Multithreading, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Regular Expression, SQL, Design Patterns, Hibernate, HTML, Linux, Maven, MVC, Spring, Spring Boot, Ubuntu, Web Development, CSS, Oracle, REST, Apache, Jira, JUnit, Akka, Akka HTTP, Slick, RabbitMQ
Looking for an interesting project to work with wonderful people in a good team. Interesting in Scala, FP, data-analyzing.
Kyiv · $5000 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Scala, Kotlin, Java, other JVM languages - Cassandra - SQL - Clickhouse - Neo4j - Kafka - Akka (Actors, HTTP, Streams etc) - Apache Spark - AWS (S3, SES etc) - Telecom [messaging] protocols - Docker - Functional programming Junior mentoring. Leading teams / projects from inception to production releases.
neo4j, Java, Scala, bash, ElasticSearch, Linux, Cassandra, MongoDB, Redis, ClickHouse, Git, Kafka, SQL, Python, Akka, Spark, AWS, Functional programming, Docker, Kotlin, Spring Boot, Sbt, PostgreSQL, Cats
- Bachelor's degree in cryptography - open-source work - several successful projects in production - led transitions from Java to Scala for several projects - leading & mentoring teams
++: - product company - smart, enthusiastic teammates - competent leadership - transparent processes - floating workday (come early - leave early, come later - leave later) or remote --: - outsourcing (please don't contact for outsourcing work, i appreciate your understanding, but not willing to do it for now) - legacy solutions which you won't consider upgrading/refactoring/etc.
Kyiv · $4000 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1. PHP Developer, kLooKva, Sep 2015 – Feb 2017, 1.1. Developing several eCommerce websites. 2. PHP/JS Developer, LabITeam, Mar 2017 – Aug 2017 2.1. Developing anti-plagiarism application for schools and companies (noplag.com). 3. Software Engineer, Freelance, Sep 2017 – May 2018 3.1. Websites parsing (Java) 3.2. Tartu parking solution (Elixir, Phoenix, VueJS) 3.3. Resource management for plant company, especially rental system (Java/Scala, Angular) 3.4. Mining project in New York (R) 4. Software Engineer, Lana Labs GmbH, May 2018 – Jul 2019 4.1. Startup, process mining tool (Scala/Play, Elixir/Phoenix) 4.2. Bug fixing / feature development on Scala 4.3. Work on data aggregation part of the tool (Scala/Java) 4.4. Implemented logs transformation server (Scala, Clickhouse) 4.5. Migration of the web part of the tool to Elixir/Phoenix 5. Software Engineer, Beetroot, Sep 2019 – now 5.1. Developing fin-tech startup (CreditGate24) (Scala/Java)
Scala, Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Functional programming, RabbitMQ, REST API, Git, Akka, Sbt, AWS, Play Framework, JSON, Cats, Redis, SQL, Spark, Kafka, Docker, Shapeless, ClickHouse, Elixir, Phoenix, NoSQL, GraphQL, Akka Actors, Akka HTTP, Akka Streams
In LanaLabs (located in Berlin) we were developing the process mining solution and it was incredible. The code was so clean, very nice architecture and I was glad to work for them. Unfortunately, I decided to come back to Ukraine.
I expect to be part of the nice team with nice designed processes and fast developing culture. Would be cool to develop something important for human (in general), environment, disables etc. I have an interested in golang, would be cool to develop something on it, no experience there tho (but its just a language).
Kyiv · $4500 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Building scalable back-end systems with microservice architecture Building BigData applications using Apache Spark
Scala, Akka, Spark, Java, SQL, Linux, Git, MongoDB, Docker, Functional programming, Play Framework, Kafka, Sbt, play-framework, AWS, REST API, JSON, Cassandra, Cats-effect, Multithreading, OOP