any city, Kyiv, Dnipro · $800 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Lead generation, calls, research, communication with partners, closing deals, creating posts on Facebook and Instagram, Fb Ads, creating a marketing campaign for inbound and outbound, creating ICP (ideal customer profile), implementing automation into the marketing and leadgeneration funnels, testing growth hacking techniques I'd like to try myself in marketing. (marketing assistant, junior marketing manager) I'm ready for studying and upgrading my knowledge of SMM, PPC, SEO, marketing strategy and so on.
Marketing, Sales, Communication Skills, English, International sales, It sales, Online Advertising, marketing, Networking, native advertising, B2B, Google Analytics, Customer Engagement, growth hacking, market growth
I've closed 3 longterm contracts with partners and they bring my company new leads regularly. Taught 3 leadgeneration manager. Created flow and lessons for onboarding new managers. Built from the scratch content marketing strategy and automated it. Implemented smarketing approach to sales processes in IT outsourcing/outstaffing company.
Product company preferable. Do not want to do leadgeneration on Upwork or any other freelance platform.
Kyiv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Develop and execute company’s business strategy, align it with shareholders; - Provide strategic advice to the shareholders with market’s view and the company’s future; - Project management and planning, managing and forecasting, prepare and implement comprehensive business plan to launch new projects and products (from idea till putting the finished good on supermarket’s shelves); - Delegate responsibilities and supervise the work of project team, provide guidance and motivation to drive maximum performance; - Facilitate achievement of business plan by planning cost-effective operations, market development activities, sale incentives and effective distribution channels - Communicate and maintain trust relationships with shareholders, key accounts, business partners and authorities; - Act as the public speaker and public relations representative of the company in ways that strengthen its profile (cooperation with media, arranging/participating in festivals, presentations, degustation etc.) - Analyze problematic situations and provide solutions to ensure company’s sustainability and growth; - Develop and execute company’s foreign trade strategy, align it with CEO and shareholders; - Develop and manage close working relationships with key strategic partners (including Heineken, Bavaria, Oettinger etc.), including contract negotiation and management - Execute researches for target markets (with export focus: Poland, Belarus, China, USA, Chile, Israel, etc; with import focus: USA, UK, the Netherlands etc), assess regional regulations, customer/cultural preferences.
Business Analysis, Business Planning, Sales, Public Speaking, HR, Product management, Project Management, Business development, B2B, International sales, Lead generation, B2B marketing, Communication Skills, Account Management, Negotiations, English, Team management, Business Developement, B2B sales
Launched craft beer project from idea to ready product http://ichub.com.ua/ Signed an exclusive import contract with Heineken on premium brands Built company foreign strategy from scratch
Currently, I am open to new job opportunities and considering change of my career field from FMCG to IT. I have sound experience in project management and new projects/products launch in FMCG area and I hope these knowledge could be useful in managing IT projects as well.
EU, Ukraine · $700 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Hi, It's your future Sales Manager! I've been helping middle size companies and enterprises with their IT solutions for 1+ years. During this way, I've had a major success, and sure, a lot of failures. So, the first thing that I got used to - rejections. In spite of it all, I'm here and know how to be successful and do my job best, and success in my job it's a happy client. In raw, my job is: -Strategic Business Partnership; -Work on multiple requirements and managing multiple client relationships; -Business Development and Key Account Management in USA, AUS, and Europe; -Development and implementation of most promising Business Development Strategies; -Identify, Develop, and Evaluate Sales & Marketing Strategies, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors; -Communicate with customers, competitors, suppliers, professional organizations, or others to stay abreast of industry and business trends. And the last thing - I'm not just a Sales, I'm a Business Partner and my main goal it's to help, not to sell.
Sales, Business development, It sales, B2B, Account Management, International Deals, Key Account management, English, CRM, Negotiations, Business Developement, Team player, Networking, B2C, Marketing, Business correspondence, Business Analysis, Direct Sales
- I'm proud that I was a part of a small team that for a short time expanded company from 20+ employees to 50+ employees. We developed and implement new business and marketing processes, and I was a crucial part of these changes. Also, I made one of the biggest deals of company history.
- Looking for not just for a job, but for new challenges, friends, and opportunities. I want to expand my horizons in a company with a corporate culture that touches my values.
Kyiv · $3000 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I am an experienced IT business development manager seeking a full-time position. My experience in IT industry 5 years (worldwide), with selling products, outstaffing and outsourcing services. Experience in b2b - 10 years (IT, banks, FMCG).
Sales, Business development, B2B, It sales
- assembled and managed a team with 15 people - lead-generation methods with growth-hacking approaches - created sales process from scratch - automatization manual processes
A product-oriented company with marketing. Please do not contact: - if you don't have marketing - if you would like to sell services in Ukraine or Russian speaking region
Kyiv, Lviv · $2500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Since 2010 I have been working in various IT companies as a Sales Director/Business Development Director. I have gained experience in e-commerce, marketplace, online auction, social networking, tracking application development, iGaming. a) Understanding ones products and services and how these relate to comparable products and services in terms of price, benefits to customers, short and long term sales potential and profitability. b) Communicating this knowledge to people within the organization and externally so that they can position the products and services relative to available alternatives. c) Support product development, sales, customer service and other business units to achieve overall goals and objectives. d) Strong understanding of software development process, technologies and methodologies; I've an experience working with Senior level business executives and CTO’s in enterprise software development; e) Leading 7 pre-sales engineers, budgeting for the Sales and Marketing Dept.
Business Development, sales, marketing, cold colling, cold emailing, Negotiations, Networking, content management, Linkedin, CRM, Team management, Communication Skills, English, B2B, Pre-sell, Confluence, Account Management, Leadgeneration, It sales, Europe and USA markets, Contract negotiations
Successfully lunched several sales department, proven record of success and closed deals with clients from US, DACH, Scandinavian market
The smart company with cutting-edge technologies, great team spirit with a flexible environment, minimum bureaucracy,goal oriented team
Kharkiv · $1200 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
2016 - 2019 // Lead Research Analyst Intelligence work Managed 6 projects simultaneously. Within each project: • Led and coordinated KYC research processes • Guided a compliance and due diligence team • Reverse engineered money laundering schemes • Compiled reports and cooperated with JFIU and other law enforcement agencies Generated $1.7m revenue for the company Field work Established an overseas branch for a customer from scratch: • Budgeted the project, drafted internal and external documents • Hired executive level staff • Managed project expenses • Facilitated the creation of the website, developed a sales/marketing strategy • Secured legal compliance Also worked as a translator in face-to-face meetings between clients and company legal representatives and as a business fraud investigator in Russia and Hong Kong. 2015 - 2016 // Sales Team Lead Restructured a failing sales department: • Reworked client handling processes • Integrated JIRA in team task management • Integrated a CRM system • Created scripts and templates for the team • Hired and trained new team members • Hosted group English speaking lessons • Created articles for company website and founded a marketing and SEO department On a regular basis: • Generated new leads • Communicated with prospective clients • Created technical specifications and design prototypes • Analysed project requirements and estimated costs • Managed a team of 5
Sales, B2B, Business development, fluent English, It sales
- Became a sales team lead only after 2 months of trial period in the company. - Reworked approach to sales and increased sales from 0 projects in 6 months to 7 projects in 3 months. Further improved the pipeline and increased conversion from 9% to 15% over the course of 6 months. Sustained this sales efficiency level until I left the company. - Launched a social network marketing campaign to promote company image and attract inbound leads. - Interviewed and successfully hired junior sales managers, none of whom failed their trial period.
Either: Streamlined sales processes in the company, help and support from senior management. Working with inbound leads, nurturing client relationships and closing the deals. Competitive salary+bonuses. Or: If there is no sustainable sales channel in the company, a position with a certain degree of freedom, where I will be required to research and develop new outbound sales channels. One or two junior sales managers in direct subordination. Competitive salary+bonuses.
Kyiv · $1000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
5 years of client management experience with Europe and USA markets. 3 years in IT. Fluent English. Key responsibilities: - Conducting online meetings (GoToMeeting, Skype) - Cold calling - Searching for clients through different web tools (Linkedin, forums and related services) - Email templates creation - Documents preparation (quotes, invoices etc.) - Updating all the information in CRM (Zoho, Pipedrive etc.) - After-sales service and account management - Providing support (online chat, emails, calls with screen sharing) - Process complaints - Working with VIP customers Customers trust me. .
fluent English, Europe and USA markets, 5 years of client management experience
Always accomplished the sales plan.
Kyiv · $2700 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
3+ Years of key account management experience along with 2 years of SaaS Sales development
Business development, B2B, International sales, Email Outreach, It sales, SaaS, Account Management
work with a great product
Kyiv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
My sales track record is more than 10 years. I am an expert in B2B sales, with a key competence in building effectively managed sales systems. Since 2015th I manage sales teams. Among my personal achievements – signed contracts with the world's largest companies (BAT, Pepsi, etc.), increased revenue by 54% in terms of year to year, built sales departments from scratch.
Sales, Business development, It sales, Communication Skills, Lead generation, International sales, Negotiations, Team management, B2B sales, Europe and USA markets, Presentation skills
Achievements: Annual contract signed $12 mln Year-to-year revenue increased by 54%; Development of the market from scratch. Development sales departments from scratch. Work with local and international enterprises.
Kyiv, EU, Amsterdam, London, Berlin · $7500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• 14 years of sales experience • Ambitious leader aimed at development, implementation and execution of sales strategy • Mentor with highly developed collaboration skills • Profound knowledge of distribution market structure • Relevant experience of PULL/PUSH sales strategies • Good analytical skills and problem-solving attitude to work • Result-oriented working style • Highly motivated to self-development • Good presentation and training skills
Sales, Business development, Communication Skills, English, It sales, B2B sales, Team Leadership, Team management, Marketing, Team player, Presentation skills, Networking, Negotiations, International sales, B2B, Negotiation, Team Lead /Encouragement, CRM, Account Management, Full-cycle sales, Business Developement, Sales Process Engineering, Distribution management, Project Management
• Preparation and approval of country sales strategy • P&L management, forecasting and planning • Development and implementation of sales KPIs • Annual plan definition, implementation, monitoring (including commercial & credit conditions) • Team management • Facilitation and team coaching toward reaching of business objectives • Key Account relationship Management • Commercial monitoring of the market (volume forecast, Import/Export, competitors’ behavior, Norm&Regulations) • Carry out SOA, SOM, SOB • Controlling and execution of SG&A costs. • Guarantor of distribution approach (including development of partnership network)
Highly skilled and experienced managers can lead and develop the most important resource in a company– it is people. My goal is to become one of such managers. Aditionally, effective people management cannot be done without strong leadership skills. Thus, the one of my objectives is to use my leadership skills mat your company. My goal is to implement all my skills in leading business units of international company. I would like to be in charge of development and implementation of company business strategy, with the possibility to make significant decisions which would lead to company’s growth and success.