any city · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Kyiv · $3900 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
MySQL DBA: procedures, triggers, performance tuning(queries,parameters), replication, capacity planning, monitoring, backup and recovery, percona toolkit. Bash, Puppet,Vertica, HA
MySQL, SQL, bash, puppet, Linux, Git, Vertica, Redis, Cassandra
At one time almost without experience enliven very poor running Oracle Database. Sinse that time I understood that I want to be DBA. Now I administer 100+ MySQL instances and have rather deep knowledge, having worked with high loaded databases.
I am looking for a job, connected with MySQL database administration (MySQL, Percona, MariaDB).
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1. Over 12+ years in Database developing, supporting and maintence 2. Working experience with SQL 2000\2005\2008\2012
SQL, ETL, SSIS, SSRS
Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Result focused and customer oriented software testing engineer with 5+ years of professional experience in IT; • Strong understanding of QA Principles, QA Process, Use Cases and Software Development Life Cycle: Agile & Waterfall; • Proven ability to lead testing team, manage and lead end-to-end system integration testing (SIT); • Solid experience in BI/DWH testing, designing Test Scenarios/ Cases/ Test Data/ Bug Reports creation and mapping document analysis; • In-depth background in Business analysis: performed workshops, presented current solution/implementation to customers, negotiated on deliverable with customers, requirements gathering, collaboration with delivery and technical team members on design and development of product solutions;
BDD, Confluence, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Scrum, DataStage, MS SQL Server, Hadoop, Linux, Java, Agile, User stories, Requirements analysis, SQL, Business Analysis, MSSQL, JIRA/Confluence, DWH
Microsoft Certification exam: 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Microsoft Certification exam: 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases Microsoft Certification exam: 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate): SQL Server 2012
I have BI/DWH tester background( tested ETL, DWH items, had experience with creation of complex SQL queries for testing and data analysis). Would like to combine Business Analyst/Data Analyst and Quality Engineer skills . Interested in remote part-time/over the week-ends job.
Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM) and ISTQB Cetificate, with 10+ years in multi-cultural environments. Thorough understanding of all stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in Enterprise. • QC Testing • Experience with Git/Bitbucket • Bug discovery • Regression and Smoke testing • UI testing • Issue Identification & Documentation • Tracking, logging and reporting • Work with databases (SQL) • Tracking systems (JIRA, redmine) Roles: Project Coordinator, People Management, Team Lead; Focus areas: Requirements elicitation, Project coordination, Software Testing, People management Key domains knowledge: Telecomunications, Supply chains, Accounting and Finance Fluent English Certificates and Courses: ISTQB Fundations Certificate (2019) Project Management (CAPM) (2019); PMP Prep Program Foundation Course (2019); Project Management: the basics of success (2018); ITIL Course (2014);
Project Management, English, SDLC, Acceptance Testing, ISTQB, Smoke Testing, Test Case Design, Functioanl Testing, SQL, Redmine, GitHub, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, Test and Bug Trackers - Jira
Domains: Telecomunications, Supply chain, Gaming, E-Commerce Certificates and Courses: Project Management (CAPM) (2019); PMP Prep Program Foundation Course (2019); Project Management: the basics of success (2018); ITIL Course (2014); Eligible to work in the US
Ищу возможность развиваться и стать частью отличной комманды, работать удаленно и общаться с англоязычними заказчиками/коллегами, учится новому и делится опытом с другими.
Kyiv · $700 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Working as a Customer Support Specialist at SupportYourApp.
- interesting stack of technologies; - career growth.
Lviv · $300 · Advanced/Fluent
Worked with data preprocessing, analysis, modelling and estimation mostly in Python. Especially interested in financial topics and modelling. Have experience with R. Projects include: credit eligibility prediction with SVM option pricing with neural networks in keras library (also studied simulation approaches) stock risk and return prediction using financial concepts and regression house price prediction with EDA and XGboost Diabetes classification problem with Logit
SQL, Python, Windows
Максимальна зайнятість - 30 год/в тиждень Розглядаю парт-тайм, віддалено/в офісі
Kyiv · $1000 · Advanced/Fluent
1. 3 years as SQL developer (ms SQL server) in a bank: -supporting data warehouse -Creating/modifying stored procedures, functions - Developing automated web-reports on Share Point. 2. Online courses on Object Oriented Programming (.net). Platform- edx.com (oop with C#, programming with C#, algorithms with C#, cs50, data querying with linq ) 3. Offline course Advanced c# (Itea academy , Kyiv) 3. Practical tasks with CodeWars.com (C# and C) 4. Online lectures on oop with C# 5. Books, articles. In addition i learned SQL and English by myself. I'm motivated and disciplined.
C#, .NET, SQL, LINQ, .NET Core
Studied in Germany for 4 months (2018)
Remote job, Milan, London, Prague · $3000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Oracle databases: 12c, 11G, 10G, 9i - Tuning and monitoring tools: Oracle Cloud Control 12c, AWR, Statspack, Nagios, SQL Tuning and Access Advisors - Backup tools: RMAN, DataPump, imp/exp - Linux: Red Hat 7.0, Oracle Enterprise Linux 6.0, CentOS 6.0 - UNIX: HP-UX, Solaris 10.0, AIX - High availability: RAC, DataGuard, GoldenGate, dbVisit Replicate - ETL tools: Oracle SQL Loader, Informatica, MSSIS (Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services) - Scripts: bash, VBScript - PL/SQL, SQL code review and bug fixing
Database tuning and optimizing, DataPump, Oracle 11g, Oracle 12c, SQL, ASH, AWR, Database migration, MSIS, MSSQL 2008, Oracle Enterprise Manager 12c Cloud Cont, Oracle Enterpsise Linux 6.0, PL/SQL, RMAN, T-SQL, Amazon RDS on AWS, bash, Business Intelligense, DataGuard, DataWarehouse, Firebird, HP-UX, Informatica, MySQL, Oracle Clouds, Postgress, RAC, Reda Hat Linux 4.0, DB2 9.0, Jira, MSSQL 2012, Pefrorce, Redmine, Solaris 11, SVN
Service-oriented Oracle-certified DBA with 10 years of experience performing core database administration and data-support operations across multiple platforms (UNIX, Linux, Windows). Effectively plan, install, configure and optimize the Oracle databases to achieve consistent performance and high availability. Key Contributions: - Decreased the response time of problematic SQL queries in 10 times on Oracle 12c production database and thus saved time for debt collection call-center staff - Dramatically improved monitoring of TopN problematic SQL queries due to implementation of Oracle 12c Cloud Control - Boosted efficiency of Core & Fix Development teams using Oracle 12c SQL Tuning and SQL Access advisors
Looking for Oracle database administrations project with core DBA duties and high availability activities (RMAN, DataGuard). Preferred remote job or relocation to: - Krakow or Warsaw - both in Poland; - Milan, Florence, Genova, Roma - all in Italy; - London (UK) - Prague - Czech Republic
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Python (Numpy, Pandas, scikit-learn), R, PySpark, Tableau, SQL, Hadoop, Hive, Impala, MS Office, Redshift, Looker
Python, SQL, Data Science, Machine Learning, pandas, scikit-learn, Deep Learning, NumPy, Jupyter Notebook, Data Labeling, Analysis and research, MS Excel, MySQL, Probability Theory, Data Mining, Matplotlib, Git, Algorithms, English
• Developed two different approaches of unsupervised machine learning on video game players by utilizing biochemistry methods from DNA sequence mining (CM-SPAM) and algorithms from hierarchical (AGNES), density-based (HDBSCAN) and partitioning (KMeans) families of clustering techniques in R and Python • Deployed one of approaches above using Spark, Hive and Impala SQL thereby delivering weekly insights to several stakeholders on completely automated basis via Tableau dashboards and various reports. • Presented other segmentation approach at Machine Learning Innovation Summit 2018 in San Francisco, Data Innovation Summit 2018 in Stockholm and Nordic Games 2018 in Malmö to audiences of 200-600 attendees (watch one of my talks here: https://youtu.be/vBfYGH4g2gw)
I am looking for a part-time remote work with flexible hours in Data Science or Data Engineering / Analysis. I work as a Senior Data Scientist in London and would like to use this one to widen my area of expertise and sharpen my skill set. I have a lot of experience in the Data Science field and very strong communication skills in English (and Russian/Ukrainian).