Kyiv · $1100 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Provide project delivery in time. • Manage the software development process. • Business analysis. • Preparation project documentation. • Decomposition project requirements in Redmine and Jira. • Coordinating and monitoring of project development processes. • Maintain productive working relationships with stakeholders and team members. • Manage customer expectations & ensure project deliverables meet business needs. • Experience to manage and run long/short term projects from scratch. • Efficient organizational and time management skills. • Efficient oral and written communication skills. • Management skills. (Manage team of 6 -10 people). • Task trackers: Redmine • Strong presentations skills. • Strong interpersonal skills.
Networking, Agile, English, Project Management, Redmine, Scrum, Communication, project planning, IT Project Management, Team management, SDLC, trello, Microsoft Office, People management, Jira
1. several successful projects; 2. friendly and motivated team members, who communicate not only during work time 3. satisfied customers and management; 4. good communication not only with team members but also with the whole company staff - I like to organize team buildings, board games days, 'mafia' games, different parties and activities
I'm looking for interesting useful projects, preferably, web and mobile. Open to new challenges. NOT gambling industry
Bud'-jakij · $2250 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I'been working as a PM for 2.5 years and managing the a of 15 front-end developers. I use to work as IT Business Development Manager. Strong knowledge of the PMBOK Guaid 6th edition, leadership, business development background and technical expertise are my advantages.
PMI member and PMP candidate. My projects are always on schedule and within a budget.
Kyiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Build 24x7 DevOps (SRE) Support team Cloud Solutions Office 365 Azure AWS Tech Lead Team Lead IT Infrastructure Architect Windows Server 2003-2012 Lync/Skype for Business 2010-2013 Exchange Server 2003-2013, Online Microsoft Intune SharePoint (Server and services) System Center (SCCM VMM) Security Active Directory (ADCS ADDC ADFS ADRMS PKI/CS Group Policy) WSUS Microsoft network services (Web, FTP, SMTP, DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, NTP) VDI/TS Virtualization (VMware, Hyper-V) Clustering PowerShell VBS Batch scripting ITIL process implementation Audit (Infrastructure, Security, Datacentre)
Active Directory, ADFS, Audit, Azure, Group Policy, Infrastructure development, Infrastructure support, office 365, Team Managment, teamlead, Windows, Lync, Server hardware, SharePoint, VDI/TS, Exchange, Intune, Linux, Project Management
Professional with 15+ years of technical and management experience - Build 24x7 DevOps support team, grow from 4 to 20 engineers during a year - multiple successes infrastructure projects in huge organisations - management of 10+ members team - 2nd and 3rd line support with ITIL methology experience
Support team management position.
Kyiv, Canada, USA · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Building, analyze and optimization business process (BPMN) - Developing and coordinating new processes for launch new projects and divisions - Work with the team: motivation, studying, training - Organization and monitoring of the distribution of financial resources - Building architecture, prototypes and control over the development of the inside system (CMS) - Searching and implementation technology for optimization communication and achieving the goals - Assessment current and future customer needs and priorities by communicating directly with customers, conducting surveys - Manage project execution to ensure adherence to budget, schedule, and scope. - Monitoring the performance of project team members, providing and documenting performance feedback. - Preparing project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and analyze competitor - Work with the analytical system - Work with the team from different regions (distributed team from Europe) - Lead agile teams using Scrum/Kanban; - Create and update tasks for development teams in Jira; - Write documentation for the project developers and users - Manual testing developed features - Developing KPI's system with OKR's, bonus's system - Work with Analytic's system: GA, FB, Amplitude, google data studio and analyzing data - Estimation of impact all development and updates by system - Identification the need for initial or supplemental project resources. - Coordination recruitment and selection of project personnel. - Development implementation plans that include analyses such as costbenefit or return on investment (ROI). - Develop and update project plans in accordance with business goals - Monitoring and tracking project milestones and deliverables. - Conferring with the project's team to identify and resolve problems. - Develop and manage work breakdown structure (WBS) - Establishment and execution of a project communication plan
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Team management, English, Communication, Kanban, project planning, Business Analysis, People management, trello, Product management, HTML, CSS, User Experience, MS Excel, IT Project Management, Agile / Scrum / Kanban, Project Planing, OKR, Decision making, negotiation, Google Docs, tracking the results of work of the proj, Risk management, Microsoft Office, Requirements analysis, SDLC
automatization business process and building system for them (CMS), estimate and the impact this system and creating regular monitoring for an estimate the impact
Looking for interesting projects to work on. I'm happy at work with the team and building an effective process, with help increase profit and cost reduction
Kyiv · $2000 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Scrum, Kanban, Agile, SDLC, Waterfall, MS Project, Worksection, Development of Technical Tasks, Estimated cost of the project, Requirements Analysis, Business Development, Sales skills, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Negotiating with customers and partner.
Business development, Estimated cost of the project, Requirements analysis, Sales skills, SDLC, Team Building, Waterfall, Worksection, Agile, Development of Technical Tasks, google adwords, Jira, Kanban, Scrum
Diploma IT Project manager (Honor). Managing 5 IT projects in the same time. Create a sales team from scratch. Found strategically important partners for the development of the company. Successful selection of team members. Product development that has value.
NO Selling on UPWork.
Kyiv · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Own and monitor project schedule and budget within defined scope, resources, and timeline. - Write user stories, set up, prioritize, manage and analyze the task and bug backlogs. - Plan, launch and automate marketing programs in CRM systems (SalesForce) in collaboration with the Business Analysis, Development and Sales teams. - Lead retrospectives with the Development team to implement the program’s improvements. - Describe business processes and make documentation. - Conduct interviews, build the onboarding process for newcomers, perform training sessions during the onboarding.
Project Management, Business Analysis, Use cases, User stories, Negotiations, Scrum, Team management, Communication, Confluence, Analytics, Marketing, Jira, SDLC, Risk management
- Manage 3 projects during all SDLC steps. - Launch the marketing program due to which the number of product demo requests increased by 40%. - Launch the website due to which the number of product requests increased by 35%. - Decrease the campaigns' launch time from 4 days to 2.
Kyiv · $850 · 6 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Опыт работы в IT-компаниях и e-commerce – account-manager, logistic, public purchase specialist, support-manager, tutor (technical trainer, technical writer, content-manager). Уверенный пользователь ПК (покажите мне неуверенного пользователя в 2019). Умею работать с любыми CRM и JIRA / Zendesk, kayako и другими. Базовые навыки работы с HTML, Css. Работаю с разнообразными графическими и видеоредакторами. Умею объяснять сложные вещи простым языком - писать обучающие тексты, снимать видео и проводить вебинары в живом времени. - коммуникация - мое конкурентное преимущество. Люблю, умею и могу ответить на любой вопрос. - умею быстро обучаться и легко воспринимать крупные объемы информации; - умение организовывать работу, планировать, принимать решения - как технические так и социальные вопосы; - стратегически и творчески мыслить одновременно - моя любимая штука; - навыки деловой переписки (и не очень деловой), в том числе и на английском языке;
Support, Customer service, customer support, Good communication skills, Service Desk, CRM, helpdesk, Customer care, Jira, Customer Service Management, Account Management, Microsoft Office, zendesk, Support on email, head of customer support, Customer Support, Live Chat, Kayako, Customer Support Management, Ability to learn quickly, Windows, Customer Support Expertise, Google Docs, Linux, Client Management, Knowledge Management, Intercom , JIRA, CRM systems support, Account manager
Небольшую продуктовую компанию или стартап. Осознанную команду, которая несёт ценность пользователям, а не закрывает задачи. Руководителя, который будет ставить цели, а не говорить, что нужно делать.
Kyiv, Ukraine · $1000 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- I have been working as an IT Project Manager for 6 months leading the job searching platform and a landing website creation process. My main responsibilities are: communication with the client, collecting requirements, converting them into the documentation and tasks for the team, planning, time and risk management, team management, communication with users, analyzing users' feedback, work on improvements, delivery. - I have a 2-years experience in Technical Customer Support for IT products from all over the world (emails, phone calls and chats) - Higher technical education - English Pre-advanced/Advanced (written and spoken) - Finished QA courses in IT-start school - German А2 - I am eager to learn something new, get and work with big amount of information - Good knowledge of development methodologies and their use in IT projects
English, Microsoft Office, Project Management, Agile, SDLC, Scrum, Jira, Team management, Kanban, Communication, Risk management, project planning, Confluence, People management, project documentation, Monitoring tasks, Communication Skills, QA, Business Analysis, Requirements analysis
I believe, that my achievement is a set of experience I've got after technical specialization at the university, years in customer support, QA courses and project management position. This set of knowledge allows me to have a wider view of product development process.
I am looking for an interesting and inspiring job. I would like to help teams to get more productive and sufficient, create and keep an atmosphere as well as take control over the projects, do my best in ranking tasks and priorities correctly. I would be happy to become a Project Manager at Your company.
Kyiv · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
EPAM Systems - Software Testing Engineer BMS Consulting - Software Testing Engineer SKILLS - Web and Mobile testing; - Creation and maintenance of the testing documentation (Test plan, test strategy, release reports, test cases ans bug reports); - Functional, UX&UI, cross-browser, regression and smoke testing; - Logs Analysis; - Data migration testing; - Integration testing for Dynamics CRM and external systems; - Experience SQL, HTML, XML, SOAP; - Experience of testing with tools (MS SQL Server Management Studio, XRM Toolbox, SoapUI, Apache JMeter, Scribe, ActiveMQ); - Experience with Dynamics ERP (2016, 365); - Creation and supporting of UAT processes; - Using scrum methodologies; PERSONAL SKILLS: - Understanding of Software testing process and software development lifecycle (SDLC); - Business correspondence and collaboration with customers; - Strong analytical skills;
Conversation, Cross-browser testing, Functional testing, Marketing, Mobile testing, Web Testing, Sales, Scrum, Bitrix24, BlueStacks, English, MS DYNAMICS (2016, 365), Winscp, Business communication, Jira, TestRail, Adobe Photoshop, CMS Joomla, CMS Opencart, CMS Wordpress, HTML, JMeter, SoapUI, German, MySQL
Kyiv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
10 years of project management for 8+ employees team; Kanban and Scrum knowledge; Work with clients expectations and satisfaction; Risk and change management; Products requirement's gathering, initialization of projects; Project/Sprints planning, decomposition, estimations, delivery; Full cycle project management experience - pre-sale negotiation with customer, requirements definition, project estimation, backlog creation; Proven record of successful web projects.
Product management, Project Management, Resource management, Team management, Axure, Prototype, Agile, Kanban
Successful experience of adopting Scrum and Kanban team. Have successful experience moving from Waterfall/XP to Scrum/Kanban methodology with benefits to the project. Work with many outsource team and freelancers.
Professional management, friendly collective, professional growth. Interesting projects. Startup.