Lviv, Kyiv · $1250 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I have experience working both in startup and big company. I've started my career as an analyst assistant. I was working with the startups helping with pitch decks preparation/review. The major part of my tasks was the market and competitors' researches. Later on, I started working with a local IT user group and shifted focus towards team/project management. I have experience working and managing local and distributed teams. I understand the different stages of SDLC; know how to write requirements/user stories; know why we need automated tests on the project. I have experience working under pressure with hard deadlines. My motto is common sense. I firmly believe that a clear mind, critical thinking, and ability to adapt to changes are my advantages. I have worked with a wide range of tools: Jira/Confluence, Trello, Gitlab (Issue Boards). Can become a great community coordinator and work with team spirit and engagement.
Agile Project Management, Scrum, Kanban, Project Planning, Jira & Confluence, Trello, GitLab, Product Development, SDLC, Team Management, Business Analysis, Resource management, Communication, Project Management
- Was managing a startup starting from the idea to user journeys, the legal part, hiring, planning, and controlling. Was directly managing the team of 4 people. - Was working as a freelancer creating pitch decks, business plans, budgets, and researching. - Have experience with organizing various types of events - meetups, conferences, lectures, workshops, etc. - Have experience working with a distributed team of over 120 people. - Was working onsite in the USA as a project manager, mainly communicating directly with the clients and sales team.
I am looking forward to new challenges (even if that sounds like a cliche). I like doing paperwork and writing documentation, but I don't want to do that 24/7. I believe that there's no need to be in the office from 9 to 6, so I am interested in companies with flexible office hours or which are remote-friendly. I don't mind working from the office, but I appreciate the possibility of working from home, cafe, or another city.
Kyiv · $1000 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
5+ years in Administration and Project Management, went from Personal Assistant in a large international company to Managing Partner of a small business in education. Completed a full project cycle from goals identification to evaluation after implementation. Advanced English (Technical and Business). Open-minded, motivated, goal and people oriented, meet deadlines, great executor, highly responsible. Interested in educational, social cultural and IT projects.
Project Management, Team management, Communication, English, project planning, Trello, CRM, Microsoft Office, trello
Kyiv, Lviv, Cherkasy · $1700 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Digital Marketing Manager with 7 years of work experience in the field (SMM, SEO, Email, Content etc). Experience in international IT, toy, gaming and education industries. Organized, responsible self-starter with strong people skills. Motivated by being a part of a team, seeing results of our work and showing brand growth. Strong knowledge: Digital marketing channels. Copywriting. Project Management. KPI Oriented Strategy Building. Team management. Research. Wordpress. Microsoft Office. Basic knowledge: HTML/CSS. Design. Photo-shooting. Methods of Agile; Affiliate relations. Database management. Analytics. Software Experience: Jira, Bitrix, Trello, Slack, Thunderbird, Google AdWords/Analytics/Search Console. Semrush, SimilarWeb, BuzzBundle, SEO Suite, Ahrefs, Moz, MajesticSeo, Netpeak Checker, Raven Tools, Alexa, SeoQuake, Shopify, Amazon CMS, and many more. Personal traits: On time. Deadline oriented. Polite but direct team player. Organized and structured self-starter. Result oriented, problem-solver with passion for learning and strong people skills; Ahead-thinker with no apprehension towards assuming responsibility. Usually taking up a leading role/initiative if such is needed or appropriate. Languages English – Fluent Ukrainian – Fluent Russian – Fluent Polish – Understand it French - A1
English, advertising, Brand Management, Online Marketing, Research, SEO, SMM, Microsoft Office, Project Management, B2B, Google Analytics, Wordpress, Photoshop, Marketing, Content marketing, Google Ads, Team management, Facebook Ads, PPC, Google Tag Manager, Digital Marketing
Creation and contribution to growth of over a 100+ web projects of various complexity from small network sites to multi-million user brands.
I am looking for an opportunity to engage in a corporate, digital marketing and management efforts. I have little to no interest in CIS markets.
Kyiv · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
10+ years in information technology and services, holding leadership positions in large and mid-scale outsourcing and product companies. Senior leadership at companies with international experience (USA/Canada, Germany). Successfully managed distributed and in-house teams up to 35 people. Experience launching products both for enterprise and mass-market sectors. Highly interested in operations management, business development, innovative solutions and software tools. Qualifications: - Operations management - Business development - Budgeting, expense, cash controlling - Multiple team leadership - Staff recruitment and mentoring - HR process management - Administrative management - Agile project management - Product management
- integrated all current policies and procedures to establish accountability, discipline and higher efficiency: Attendance, Bonus, Referral, Training, PTO, etc - improved general employee satisfaction index from 6.8/10 to 8.3/10 in one year - raised team building satisfaction index by +20% in half year - defined recruiting strategy, raised internal referral index from 5% to 35% for all engineering vacancies - established extended performance review procedure with supervisor/self-assessment/360-degree reviews, personal goals and quarter analysis - implemented POD-structure in local team - promoted transparent communication between USA and Ukraine offices - improved respect of cross-cultural differences on both (USA / Ukraine) sides - urgent office movement to new location in 1 month
Kyiv · $3000 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Strong online marketing skills; - Backlog management and planning; - Manage business case metrics; - Financial planning ; - Formation of the legal structure; - Strong understanding of the payments ecosystem and fraud analytic; - Work with worldwide market;
Business Analysis, Communications, E-commerce, Google Analytics, Marketing, Product management, Strategy development, Jira, Scrum, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Adtech, Product Roadmap, Decision-making skills, Kanban, Waterfall, Team management, data-driven
- Successfully implemented projects from scratch in USA and EU markets - Managed product revenue each month with positive margins; - Developed and managed implementation of goals, objectives, policies, procedures and work standards with all applicable foreign regulations; - Created short and long- term product vision, strategy, roadmap and business plan; - Improved market and quantitative researches as wells as analysis reports , related to products; - Managed team of 6 developers; - Implemented revenue generating features in AdTech project
- Innovative Project - Difficult and Creative Tasks - Ability to grow and improve skills - Smart People
Kyiv · $3500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Supervision of the Production (all development Projects and Teams) , Managing customer expectation and relationship, Project Estimations supervision , Proposal pitching supervision , Resource Management(50+ people)
Account recovery ,Company structure reformation
Kharkiv, Dnipro · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management, Agile, Jira, Team management, Scrum, Kanban, Risk management, English, Waterfall, Product management, Confluence, Product Management, Git, User Experience, Redmine, CRM, IT Project Management, Trello, project planning, Requirements analysis, People management, Communication, Project Coordinating, Operations Management, Web Development, Business Analysis, Communication skill, Process optimization, SDLC, AGILE/SCRUM, Agile Project Management, Communication Skills, People Management
1. Внедрение Scrum в компании. 2. Внедрение Jira как инструмент для ведения проектов и менеджмента административной состовляющей компании 3. Построил отдел качества и навел коммуникацию с sales отделом между PMO. 4. Расширял и адаптировал под компанию культуру апсейлов. 5. Построение системы обучения для отдела PM.
Ключевая потребность на сейчас - работа в продуктовой компании. Один из минусов аутсорса - постоянная смена проектов и векторов технологий. Я хотел бы полностью погрузиться в продукт, планировать и организовывать работу над продуктом, улучшать его и оптимизировать.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Experience in Mobile & Web development, Blockchain Strong knowledge of Scrum framework and Agile methodologies in software development. Strong analytical, problem-solving, and leadership skills with quick learning ability. Solid communication and organizational skills. Ability to understand and determine priorities, to manage and deliver on multiple projects. Experience in managing several projects/teams in parallel. As a PM/DM, I successfully launched: - Social media platform (5000 h) - Mobile apps for trading (6000h). - CRM Product (3500h) - 50+ mobile and web apps
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Kanban, Team management, Waterfall, Product management, Risk management, Confluence, Business Analysis, English, Web Development, E-commerce, trello, Redmine, SDLC, Git, Microsoft Office, IT Strategy, User stories, Communication, project planning, MS Project, People management, Team collaboration, User Experience , Python, User Experience, Communication Skills, CRM, Requirements analysis, Resource management, IT Project Management, Product Management, Metrics, Product Backlog, Retrospective, AGILE/SCRUM, Product research, Communicate with foregein Customers, Problem Solving
Work with large Ukrainian and foreign companies (Microsoft, Shell, etc.) I launched 3 of my own projects, 2 of which were purchased by inverters in the end. There are many ideas for applications/software that I want to implement. Working with a project whose budget was above $ 5 million. Successfully launched a project with a team of 20+ people. - Social media platform (5000 h) - Mobile apps for trading (6000h). - CRM Product (3500h) - 50+ mobile and web apps
I'm looking for an interesting job. Maybe it will be a startup or a large company. Ready to learn new technologies, tools, methods. My big dream is the game industry, I have always been and will be open to offers from this industry.
Kyiv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I’m a Product manager with a good design and art-direction background which allows me to help others not to blur the identity and functionality of the product for users. I also have been partially conducted the Project Manager and Business analyst functions. Have been mainly working with web agencies and CPA-networks, managing a product and content creation process for Europe, Asia and CIS. Have good experience with, Product Owner role, UX/UI development for web (designs and wireframes), in-house and remote team management. I was managing the business-process improving activities in 2 companies. I was also responsible for implementation of Jira/Confluence in 1 company. On my previous positions I created more than 50 products for CPA networks from scratch: - Conducting market research to find an opportunities - Creating product roadmap - Creating product idea and positioning - Creating product visual identity (product design system, logo, key visuals e.t.c) - Participating in search and communication with manufacturers - Setting a product vision and strategy I also conducted preparing product (and sometimes project) specifications based on negotiations with the customer and analysis of its business needs;
Creative team management, Business process improving, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Risk management, Communication, Business Analysis, SDLC, Kanban, Waterfall, Confluence, Team management, Scope Management, Requirements analysis, Product Management, Leadership, Product management, User Experience, Marketing, English
- Mindset.pm Project Management Certificate - Gorbunov courses for Creative teams management - Created over 40 new products for e-commerce from scratch (from idea to implementation) - Managing a team of 50+ people - Formed and developed creative department from scratch (in 3 companies) - Formed and developed sales department "from a scratch". - Implemented necessary features of an Agile methodologies in subordinate department.
- Possibility for personal expertise growing - Quality-oriented approach (will be a nice plus) - People to learn from - Smart & friendly community of colleagues - Decent salary
Kyiv · $9000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
•14 years in software engineering including 7 years in management; •Performing daily, monthly management activities (including financial, infrastructure); •People management; •Planning development process; •High level management development teams and processes; •Leading engagements with customers from: USA, Europe, Israel and India; •Performing HR activities (including recruiting); •Interviewing developers, team leads, PMs; •Preparing technical and management project documentation; •Participating in setting up development and testing environment; •Ensuring development and infrastructure needs.