Kyiv, EU · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Certified Project Management Professional (PMP). • Certified Scrum Master. • Certified ITIL. • Patent for innovative Payment and transaction system. • 18+ years in IT: 14+ years in management. • Full SDLC cycle. Experience in managing and delivery multi-project, multi-site, multi-national (USA, EU, Asia) teams. • T&M, FP contracts, budget, P&L management. • Direct Management of 70+ team within Geographically Distributed Units (hiring, training, professional development and performance reviews). • Solid in IT project management, IT service management, Project management methodologies (XP, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall, RUP, Pair Programming, Design thinking).
Python, German, Java
PMP, more than 14 years of experience in management of complex IT projects (software development, integration, product development) with 100% delivery rate. Hundreds happiness customers.
• Challenging tasks. • Opportunity to implement new ideas. • Excellent social package.
Kyiv · $4200 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hi there I'm Project Manager with practical experience in: Manufacturing IT Systems implementation (FMCG) Software Development (Corporate Systems) IT Infrastructure Projects (ODC space for major financial institution) IT Operations Portfolio Management (FMCG, Sportsbooking, IT development company) HR Projects (Employee Value Proposition design and implementation) PSPO done in 2016, PSM1 certification in progress. I truly believe in: Business with value for the better world and local social space Team as a unity of individuals joined together to reach their best professional results.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Waterfall, Communication, Confluence, English, project planning, Risk management, Product management, Team management, Customer communication, Assesment, Team collaboration
I'm happy then: The Fitgap results shown at least 50% of the real needs. The implementation benefits every small stakeholder. The shipped product is covered by well-grown local expertise.
Interesting project on edge of IT & other industries.
Kharkiv, Kiev? L'vov? · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, XP, Kanban, RUP, PMBoK, TPS, Agile, Open Source, people management
Open Source, People management, Scrum, Agile, Kanban, PMBOK, RUP, Java, Python, XP, .NET, TPS
- Dev exp in .NET, Java, Python (over 24 yr) - Mgm exp in - Product/services - small/huge - startup/enterprise - pure OpenSource/FOSS re-using/Custom Dev/Ent bicycles - take over/building from scratch Dev organization - Ukraine, Russia, Ireland, Canada, USA - Dell, Disney, Sita - Ciklum, Luxoft, Mirantis - Tech Edge all the time - VLDB (Very Large DB) - BigData - Clouds - public (AWS) - private (VMWare usage, OpenStack development)
Zaporizhzhya · $2000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
● 7+ years of project management experience ● knowledge of the standard mock-up/wireframing tools (Moqups, Balsamiq etc.) as well as project and issue tracking software (Jira, Basecamp, Trello, Asana, Redmine, Todoist, Unfuddle, Mantis) ● experience working in an agile development environment such as SCRUM or Kanban ● extremely data driven and able to justify decisions with numbers ● results driven, getting-things-done work attitude ● excellent communicator and able to use these skills to work with a multi-cultural team and collaborate with remote colleagues ● a self-starter, organized with excellent analytical skills ● task management focused with ability to operate independently ● capable of handling multiple projects of various sizes simultaneously ● experienced in managing team’s priorities, roadmap and dependencies ● managing projects development risks ● implementing processes to create an environment for optimal team performance ● triggering and following up continuous improvement within the team (or even the entire company)
Agile, Kanban, Product management, Project Management, Scrum
Kharkiv · $3300 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I have more then 15 years of general experience in IT, about 8 from them on the leadership positions. Spoken and written English. Participated in projects of different size and orientation. An initiative, fast learner, self motivated and result oriented IT professional with a strong project management, negotiation and problem solving skills. Team player, who can organize team work to achieve assigned goal. Knowledge of Waterfall and Agile software development processes.
Project Management, Change Management, Conflict Management, English, PMBOK, Redmine, Scrum, Agile, Confluence, Jira, Kanban, MS Project, People management, Risk management, Software Requirement specification, Waterfall, Product management, Team management, SDLC, Communication, Business Analysis, User Experience, trello, Negotiation skills
Successfully led the development of internet and intranet projects of various orientations(Insurance, Healthcare, Travel and etc) with duration from 1 month to 2 years. Strong focus on final production deployment aiming to ensure timely and successful deliveries of highly integrated systems with multiple vendors.
I am looking for an interesting high-loaded and challenging project Willing to work with experienced team environment which will let me to share my knowledge and also learn new aspects and information from other team members. Opportunity to have business trips to the USA, Europe.
Kyiv · $1800 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Managing Agile/Waterfall projects (Web and Mobile) - simultaneously up to 5. Implemented Scrum in IT & non-IT. Teams with 10+ members. PM experience - 3 years. Scrum Master experience - 2 years. Product Owner and Business Analytic experience. Master of Management. Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English. Projects with foreign Stakeholders (Europe and USA) ICAgile Certified Professional.
Communication, Leadership, Microsoft Office, Agile, Tableau, Jira, ROI analysis/Financial analysis, Scrum, Waterfall, Adobe Photoshop, SEO, CSS, HTML, Quality Assurance (QA), Agile Kanban, Project Management, Business Analysis, SDLC, Confluence
In CV by Request.
Professional growth and career development. Experienced colleagues.
Kyiv · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Over 17 years in IT: integration, support, software development, service, consulting, presale, outsource • Experience in IT integration and software development of enterprise level projects • Over 8 years in project management, delivering IT projects in telecom/IT service companies, implementing Agile in software developing projects • Managing multiple teams from10 to 50 members • PMBOK, Prince 2, Agile (Scrum), SAFe • Active support in sales & service process • Leading in software support process • Negotiations with B2B customers; Consultancy for salesmen (configuration, prices), perform presentation for customers • Goal oriented • Advanced English.
Agile, ITIL, MS Project, MySQL, PMP, PostgreSQL, Presale, PRINCE2, Project Management, Redmine, Scrum, SDLC, Cisco, Delphi, Jira, OpenGL, PHP, Product management, project planning, Risk management, Kanban, Team management, English, Waterfall, Confluence, Conflict Management, Managing requirements, Remote team management, Communication, Business Analysis, People management, People motivation, Difficult clients, Leadership Skills
17 years of work in IT and over 10 years in project management with track record of successfully delivered projects in telecommunications, system integration, e-Commerce, BIGDATA. Strong expertise in software development and experience in deploying of complex enterprise-level solutions. Solid background in business&technology consulting, presales. Latest projects: >>Sport data warehouse for Olympic Channel Services Building sport data warehouse of sports results and athlete biographical data formed from the aggregation of multiple existing databases that are held and maintained by each contributor to the project. Development of web-applications that can leverage this central repository to supply various functions to various stakeholders. This is .BIGDATA solution which comprises claster-computing and microservices for real-time datafeeds processing. System infrastructure is deployed on Alibaba Cloud using Hadoop, Kafka, Kubernetes, Tyk API Gateway etc. Technologies are levereged in the solution: Java/Scala, Apache NiFi, Kafka, Spark Streaming, DataStax Cassandra+Solr+Graph. Team: 26 people, DA/BA/SA/Dev/QA/DevOps. >> Vodafone Ukraine, Mobile commerce (web-service & mobile app in e-Commerce/Fintech which is aimed to allow subscribers to purchase goods in internet for money in Vodafone account. This is tightly integrated with billing and third-part systems, uses e-money. 2 sub-teams (10+ people, BA/QA/SA/Devops/Architect)) >> Vodafone Ukraine, Integrating of international switching center . (Enterprise level project is about integration of complex HW/SW platform for main communication center aimed to provide gateway to roaming subscribers.(30+ people, BA/SA/DevOp/Architect)) >> Volia Cable, Development of Customer Self Service Portal & Mobile app for Android/iOS, my.volia.com (Highload Java based web-service which serves over 2 mln subscribers, is integrated with billing and service desk, has SW/HW cluster architecture, makes BI reports via Google Analytics; Flurry. 3 sub-teams (20+ people, BA/QA/Dev))
Engaging in international complex enterprise level projects/programs with edge-cutting technologies
Kharkiv · $4000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management, Agile, CRM, Scrum, Microsoft Office, Jira, Quality Assurance (QA), Trello
Agile, Jira, Microsoft Office, Project Management, CRM, Quality Assurance (QA), Scrum
Lean and agile projects implementation, people development, negotiations with internal and external clients, on time and in full successful projects, standardization and stabilization of activities Management of 2 projects in parallel, successful reboot of the project
Career growth, interesting and challenging tasks and project.
Remote work, Germany · $2000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
This was a unique position, which partially combined roles of Project Manager, HR and Account Manager. I was acting as the link between team members on our side and management on the client’s side. General understanding of the development process, teams structure, roles description was an essential part of the job. • Governing – 30 people from Ukraine (onsite) and 15 from Czech Republic (remotely) working for the client, using SCRUM methodology; • Supervising recruitment, performing interviews; • People development, career management, education support, feedback sessions; • Salaries forecast and revision; • Operational management; • Internal and external reports control; • Managing the invoicing process; • Daily contact with the client – teams structure, financial conditions, organizational changes, ad hoc issues solving; • Establishing and maintaining professional, though friendly relationship with the client.
Project Management, Scrum, English, Communication, People management, Project coordination, Team management, Agile
Creating trustful relationship with both client and teams
I am looking for the remote job as I have moved to the other country. Trips to Kyiv are possible. I would like to continue developing in the project management, being in touch with a client, motivating the team, being useful and bringing results.
Kyiv · $1000 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
SQL Management Studio, MS Office, Jira, Adobe Photoshop, CSS&HTML, SCRUM, Kanban (as a DEV Team Member), fundamentals of WEB development and design, time management.
Agile, Jira, Kanban, Scrum, Digital marketing, Project Management, Adobe Photoshop, SQL, CSS, HTML
I am a young professional with 2-year experience of full-time work in international FMCG-company. After a year of work as administrator of application for retail partners, I was promoted to commercial system analyst. For a year I was supporting system for field forces of 3 markets with more than 500 users. Now working as a project manager in IT outsource company, leading projects of various domain fields - CRM, e-commerce, mobile applications etc. Have Master Diploma in Management of International Business and English translation. Finished various IT-related courses: — "Basic WEB design" in design-school "Projector"; — "Basic WEB UI Development" from Lviv IT School; — "Genesis IT School" - 3-month course on IT business fundamentals from one of the biggest Ukrainian product companies; — "Marketing for Mobile Apps" in Wikr Group. — "Project management basics" in Web Academy. Have Digital Workshop Certificate from Google (on usage digital-marketing tools in business).
I am passionate about WEB and UI design so the best company for me to work in is digital/product/web agency with team of professionals providing perfect solutions for their customers.