Kyiv · $1000 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Jira, English, Confluence, Excel, Agile, IT Project Management, Communication, Analytical Skills
Remote work, Ukraine · $5500 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Short experience overview: - 5 years as a Software Developer. - 1.5 years as a Technical Lead. - 3 years as a Project Manager. - 1 year as a Delivery Manager and still.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Team management, Kanban, Jira, English, project planning, Business Analysis, People management, Requirements analysis, Delivery management, CTO, Development of Technical Specification, Software development life cycle, Project Scope Management, Business Strategy, Budget Management, Budget planning, Financial Reporting, monitoring and control, Leadership, Software development process, organization and control of remote teams, business transformation, Business Developement, Account Management, Product management, Communication, Risk management, Waterfall, CRM, presale, upsale, Contracts negotiation, Negotiation skills, Communication Skills, Customer Relations, customer satisfaction, Business Process Modeling & Analysis, Business Planning, CAPM
- Managed over than 30 of various projects with project duration from 4 months - 3 years with a project budget $45k - $1.5M with different customers such as small startups as well as big enterprises. - Working as a delivery manager under an agile delivery model in a multinational company. - Developed new brand company procedures focused on enhancing the delivery pipeline, Improved the in-house technical flows and technical standards for each department. - Managed 100+ employees. - Managed 10+ PMs.
Opportunities for remote work or one-time Projects. The salary or the hourly rate is negotiable
Kyiv · $6000 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Experience in leading two and more projects in parallel (up to 50 people) • Experience in working on a C-level with a company strategy and process enhancement • Proven management skills • Experience in performance management, career development, change management, budget development, financial management • Experience in process defining, adjusting and adapting to projects needs • Proven experience in Agile; SDLC; experienced in successfully migrating projects • Ability to coach and mentor staff • Proven experience in resource managent • certified PMP, CSM, Scrum Agilist (SAFe 4.5) and much more, details in CV
budgeting, Project Management, Risk&Delivery Management, Scrum, Team Building, Waterfall (Planning), Prototype
1. Разработка разного рода фин документации проекта завязаной на фин показателях проекта (от бонусной мотивации сотрудников\ПМов до расчёта прогнозов) 2. Успешный запуск регионального офиса зарубежом с нуля. Ушёл с компании 2,5 года назад, офис до сих пор успешно работает. 3. Успешный запуск проектов "from scratch" 4. Во время ПМства, самый низкий retention level в проекте из 35 FTE, в компании 360+ FTE 5. Формирование команд/запуск проектов/налаживание процессов с нуля 6. На данный момент занимаюсь стратегией и развитием компании, ответственнен за бОльшую часть сотрудников (70+) в киевском бренче компании. и не только...
Крупный проект/несколько связанных проектов (большим плюсом будет возможность импелементации SAFe или подобных scaled agile подходов), возможность строить с нуля/изменять существующие процессы, формировать команду. Важна возможность принимать решения, воплощать их в жизнь. Не боюсь нести за это ответственность. Не люблю бюрократию, просиживать штаны на работе за деньги - не интересно. Иностранный заказчик - must have
Kyiv · $3500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Result-oriented IT Professional with 4+ years of dedicated IT Industry Project Management experience, highly skilled in Project & Delivery Management, Agile methodologies • Proficient in building trusted customer relationships, understanding business needs and models and supporting end-to end deliveries • Proven track record of managing cross-location teams of 20+ people, focused on individual and team motivation • Motivated by challenging assignments and time critical project with high degree of uncertainty • Strong presentation and communication skills, experienced in negotiations and presenting solution to senior management on customer side
Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Team management, Kanban, Waterfall, Risk management, Confluence, English, project planning, Problem Solving, trello, SDLC, Communication, Product management, Pre-sale activities
- Launched project "Kiev E-ticket software" - Launched project "Кабінет Киянина" with over twenty integrated systems - Launched project "Kiev ID" wich manages over 500K clients
Kharkiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Broad-minded PM, who is always looking for a way to discover customers` real needs and build the bridge to the successful solution. Delivered number of projects in the areas of Business Automation, E-Learning, E-Commerce, Communication, Sports etc (B2C and B2B). Being an optimist, I`m committed to a project, and always give an extra mile to achieve project goals and deliver value to customers` businesses. Have proven ability in requirements analysis and specifications writing. Value offered: • Over 11 years of project management experience (project initiation, planning, execution, monitoring and control, closure) both in the outsourcing and product software development • Extensive business analysis expertise: requirements elicitation, writing specifications, wire-framing, supporting requirements through the project life cycle, notation/diagramming • Proficient in the Iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) • Good working knowledge of various PM frameworks and methods: PMI, RUP, Kanban, Scrum, OpenUP, XP, Waterfall • Strong risk and change management experience, development of mitigation strategies • Experienced in the various contract models: Fixed-Price, Cost-reimbursement, Time & Material • Working knowledge of the various estimation techniques • Pre-sale activities: responses to RFI/RFP • Development and support of PM documentation, experience in various PM and task-tracking tools • Experienced in managing the distributed teams (freelancers and remote workers) • Capable of mentoring of project managers and business analysts • Flexibility, adaptability and effective performance within the changing and fast-paced environments • Self-organized, fast-learner, committed to business needs and goals • Strong communication skills (English)
Project Management, Business Analysis, Risk management, PMBOK, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Waterfall, SDLC, Requirements analysis, UML, BPMN, Team Management, Remote team management, User Experience, Change Management, Project Time Management, Project Scope Management, Project Cost Management, quality management, Project Communications Management, Project integration management, Project Stakeholder Management, Resource management
Looking for PM/Senior PM position where I can utilize my skills and expertise, contribute to the business growth. Appreciate openness of management, trust and cooperation. Clear strategy of business. High quality standards (or at least willingness to build it).
Remote work, France · $1000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, Project Management, Jira, Agile, Kanban, Product management, SQL, Quality Assurance , Risk management, Business Process drawing, Waterfall, Team management, Business Analysis, English, SDLC, Confluence, project planning, Estimation, Requirements analysis, AGILE/SCRUM, Redmine, planning, Communication, client communication, Monitoring tasks, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, Account Management, Acceptance Testing, Agile Project Management, Business Strategy, Business analyst, Budget and Timelines Achievement, Critical thinking
AGILE or ITIL environment; English or French speaking, long term
Remote work, Ukraine · $2500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Product management, Project Management, User Experience (UX), Agile
Product management, Scrum, User Experience (UX), Agile, Project Management
● Trained a remote team with Agile practices ● was fully responsible for offshore development office ● conceptualized and delivered MVPs in time with limited resources ● built a truly self-organized team with collective ownership for results ● introduced a structured approach to requirements management ● managed implementation of up to 11 projects in parallel ● analyzed and designed information systems for tourism, retail, financial services and healthcare
Интересный проект, специализирусь в enterprise, можно e-commerce
Kyiv · $3500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
5+ years of experience in project management. 4+ years of experience in product management. Agile methodologies. B2B sales and negotiations. Strong communication skills, communication with stakeholders and top management, development of business processes. Project communication, checkpoint meetings, project board meetings. Great expertise in project lifecycle schemes, planning, executing, controlling and closing projects. Projects planning. Projects decomposition with technical leads. Maintaining documentation. Post-production analysis, customer support. As a Project Manager I'm eager to oversee any process in your business and make sure everything runs as planned. High-load startup experience. Hiring, motivation & retention.
Successful organisation of software development company and required processes from scratch to mature 20+ team members.
I am interested in joining a strong team and different challenges. Ready to build project team from scratch as well. I'll be extremely delighted to work with ambitious and challenging projects developing my professional expertise and making a distinguished contribution bringing value for company and its clients.
Kyiv · $1000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Coordinator, Project Manager, Business Development Manager, Executive Assistant to CEO on various US based companies. More details in the CV.
Jira, Requirements analysis, Project Management, Zendesk, Confluence, Salesforce, trello, Asana, Team management, Communication
Kyiv · $6500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
13+ years of on-time delivery of programs and projects (proven track record) including cross-functional multicultural distributed environments Hardcore experience in a startup with crowdfunding and VC Substantial experience with enterprise products and projects CxO level collaboration and expectation management Experienced in implementation end execution of Agile methodologies and PMI standards People management with low retention and high happiness level Implementation and execution control of business goals across departments and teams Consultancy experience for many product teams Product Owner experience - feature delivery from vision, requirements to UX/UI design and implementation Product Manager experience - analysis and creation of business metrics improvement strategy, develop experiment roadmap Crisis management, Agile coaching Contracted many vendors for business needs
Agile, Change Management, Confluence, Jira, Leadership, Presale, Project Management, Risk management, Scrum, SDLC, Team management, Kanban, People management, POrtfolio Management, Workshops, Presentation skills, Product management, Web Development, Product Management, A/B testing, Negotiation, Market and competitor research, Metrics, Strategy development, Prioritization, People Management, Budget Management
Product: Organized efficient R&D for new technology and deliver a unique product first time on the market Improved delivery process alongside with x2 team growth per year Step into shoes of various roles to get things done Implemented A/B testing process across 5 teams and delivered a technical solution for it Transformed UX/UI design delivery across 6 designers in a fast-paced environment Offered and got board approval of product strategy for products metrics improvement Supported crowdfunding process Outsourcing and consultancy: Happy Clients and teams A proven track record of successfully delivered projects and programs including TOP level global leaders.
Build product, bring value. Challenge and opportunity.