kiїv · $3500 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Більше 2ох років працюю на проекті із 50+ розробниками. Займав ролі Software Engineer, та Scrum Master, наразі перекваліфікувався у Agile Coach із певними обов'язками Proxy PO. Приймав участь в формуванні команд для замовника при продажу, також імплементував Agile процеси у вже існуючі команди, а також вводив практики у нові команди всередині проекту. Виконував роль Bridge Engineer на стороні замовника. Успішно проводив assessment of Agile practices всередині проекту. Підтримував, та розвивав комунікацію всередині проекту, а також на стороні замовника.
Jira, Scrum, Agile, Team management, Kanban, Project Management, Confluence, Communication, project planning, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, People management, Product management, Microsoft Office, Conflict Management
- Допоміг зібрати команду з нуля. - Ідентифікував, та усунув проблему перед релізом продукту. - Імплементував Agile практики всередині всього проекту. - Підвищив Transparency і рівень довіри у замовника. - Допоміг у розширені проекту тим що підняв рівень Velocity команд, а також допоміг розширити Scope задач для команд. - Був першим хто презентував проект на стороні замовника. - Отримав відзнаку "найкраща команда року" - Допоміг стартувати новим командам, - Розвив культуру всередині проекту. - Кройшов багато курсів пов'язаних із Agile та менеджментом. - Також пройшов багато технічних тренінгів. - Пишаюсь тим, що допоміг команді яка була на межі розформування, знову набрати темп і відновити рівень довіри у замовника.
- Великий проект - Можливість професійно зростати - Коллектив зацікавлений в оптимізації, та імплементації Best Practices - Можливість оптимізувати процеси на рівні проекту, компанії, та на стороні замовника. - Постійно розвиватись
kyiv, Ukraine · $1000 · 1 year of experience · Beginner/Elementary
I have extensive experience in communication, negotiation with clients. I am able to quickly find answers to any questions. Able to understand customer needs. I am able to correctly translate their wishes into goals. Good analytical skills. I know how competent and articulate thoughts both orally and on paper. I am able to switch quickly. Technically.
Android, IntelliJ IDEA, Java, Maven, OOP, XML, Git, Gradle, RxJava, Scrum, Agile
An experience! More experience!
kiev, london, san-frantsisko, la · $10000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Solid hands-on technologist with a background in skills such as Solution Architecture, Software Engineering, Bespoke Product Development, Agile, Distributed team management and DevOps Leading the delivery across a group of accounts and a single large account Establishing the governance approach for new clients and ensuring that governance models are followed for existing clients Working closely with the clients business and technologists, and translating business requirements into deliverable strategies A proven track record of managing solutions, processes and supporting C-level managers Have delivered several large scale projects with multiple dependencies across teams Experienced with architecture, design and implementation of APIs.
Agile, Atlassian, Confluence, Jira, Jira Portfolio, lean, Media domain, Pre-sales, Product management, Project Management, Quality Assurance (QA), Rolling Wave Planning, SaaS, SAFE, Scrum, Waterfall
Delivery management (50+ empl.), Pre-sales, Risk Management, Budgeting and cost-controlling,Process Improvements, Quality management, Leadership, People management, Lean Agile, Rolling wave planning
Stimulating and rewarding lucrative career with many opportunities for professional and personal development. Working in close relationship with a clients nationally and internationally. Travel perks.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Requirements Analysis; - Costing & Budgeting - Project Scheduling; - Client Relations & Presentations; - Business & IT Planning; - Testing/QA/Rollout/Support. Driver's license I have a driver's license with opened categories А, В, С, С1. Personal qualities - Purposeful, - Responsible, - Punctual, - Sociable, - Easily trained - Teamwork skills. Computer skills Advanced PC user, Fluency in MS Office, Technical support skills, Application support, Jira, Athena, RedMine. Additional experience: Coaching&Training, eCommerce, Experience in Analytics position. Courses, trainings, certificates
Microsoft Office, Project Management, Waterfall, English, Agile, Jira, Kanban, Scrum, Redmine, SQL
New store opening An opening of stores - proxy/super formats. Budget creation, planning of all stages, etc. METI METI - is the integrated Merchandise Management Suite covers all the chain from master data management to supply-chain, sales operations and accounting. Optimix Optimix - is a solution that allows the simulation of transfer and sales prices, in an integrated context. Product linking is essential to pricing strategy. It allows the preservation of price coherence on “first price” and “corporate brand products” which, in certain product families, represent more than 50% of the turnover. SUP (system of managing promo) Full management of promo for all hypermarkets - from the moment of creating a promo operation and ending with the formation of accounts.
Professional growth. Adequate management, Interesting projects, Friendly team, Opportunities to make business trips, Medical insurance, Respectable salary.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Theoretical background in software business analysis, project management, testing theory. - Understanding of software development lifecycle. - Experience in writing Use Cases, User Stories, Software Requirements Specification, User Manuals. - Owning the process of requirements gathering, product/service definition, scoping, decision-making and technical implementation planning - Daily management and coordination. - Working closely with design, development, QA and marketing teams to determine the best requirements, design and vision for the product. - Researching and analysing the market - Prototyping - Basic knowledge of HTML/CSS, SQL. - Understanding of Agile/Scrum & other methodologies - Experience in using issue tracking and documents administration tools: Atlassian Confluence and JIRA. - Experience in testing web-sites, mobile apps.
Business Analysis, Product management, User stories, Use cases, Business analyst, Prototyping, Confluence, Microsoft Office, Jira, Agile, Project Management, Draw.io, Requirements management, Scrum, SDLC, Requirements analysis
- opportunities for personal and professional growth; - possibility to work remotely sometimes.
l'vіv · $500 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Skiing instructor (C1 level) in Bukovel skiing school; - Supplier manager in SRL “Ramaiana” (Moldova, Cisinau); - Assistant of Financial Chief of military budget organisation - Dispatcher of the carrier company CorbInc (main office located in Chicago,IL, USA). - Agent of logistics company Gwynn Logistics LLC (main office located in Denton,TX, USA). - Engagement manager at Crunch
Project Management, Team management, People management, Communication, English
Winner of International Business Simulation Game (Marketplace6) as an overall leader. Winner of Innovation Business Game “Iron Entrepreneur” as a team-leader.
I am ambitious young specialist with strong communicative skills searching for position in the growth path company where I can realize myself to achieving top-class results.
kyiv, Ukraine · $1000 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
15.04.2018 - now — IT Project manager Within the product ERP System: - Managing the team using Scrum methodology (Front, Back, Designer, DevOps, Android, iOS) - Managing the remote team - Creating and testing the hypothesis - Creating a prototype documentation - Managing a product development proсess - Managing a product testing process, communication with potential users, feedback processing - Creating technical documentation for the development team - 3 point method estimation of project - Risk estimation, risk management - Managing product development (formation of project backlog, work with priorities, control over execution, scheduling of daily meeting, sprint, retro) - Testing system by checklists. - Creating marketing strategy - Building a potential user base and engaging these users in closed testing. Within the outsourcing projects CRM systems: - Communication with customers - Estimating time and cost of development - Writing technical documentation, approval of edits, risk assessment; - Managing the development team (3-5 developers); - Conducting sprint planning, daily meeting, retro - Test supporting Used tools and technologies: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, Microsoft Project, KeyNote, MindNode. 2017 - 2018 — Analyst, non-profit organization. 2015 - 2016 — Public Relations & Social Media Specialist, non-profit organization. 2014 - 2015 — Junior Associate
Microsoft Office, Jira, Kanban, Waterfall, Project Management, Confluence, Scrum
I am passionate about self-development. I am looking for new opportunities to improve myself: books, blogs, podcasts and others. Everyday I read something. I have my own library with different PM's books and I keep it updated. Also, I am happy to share my books with everyone who want to learn more.
What i want - full team of developers - good team of company - stability - neat workplace - salary - some team events - library will be perfect What I don't want: - Unpaid overtime (I understand the need, but I want a reward)
kyiv · $1500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
As project manager in IT sector I work for 5 years. During this period I worked with clients from different bussines areas (banks, finansial, FMCG, retailers). Depending on the project and its goals I used different methodologies and approach such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban. As Project Manager I deal with project on each step of its realisation starting initiation and gathering requirements till closing fase and reviewing results. I managed large scaling digital projects. I've been working with distributed team. Last year I worked on Agile transformations in product company. In scope of it I work on building and control of workflow and procedures for development teams. Mentoring PO.
Scrum, English, Jira, Project Management, Agile, Kanban, User Experience, User Interface, Team management, Business Analysis, Risk management, Product management, Waterfall, project planning
I'd prefer to work in product company or with long term projects.
vinnitsa, Ukraine · $500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
Ph.D., Associate Prof. informational-measuring systems
Remote work, Russia · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Web applications (including high-load), Mobile apps, and websites development - Communication with stakeholders (USA, Europe), the formation of the project requirements and product vision. - Competitors and market analyzing, users segmentation, revealing the product’s key features, searching the market gap for the product. - Project’s long-term and short-term planning: MVPs, roadmap, sprints, use cases, and tasks. - Resources and budget planning, risks evaluation. - Development team building - planning, searching, and interviewing. - Formation and maintaining of the project documentation: business logic analysis and working out, UML-diagrams construction, interfaces and features description, user stories writing, and UI prototyping. - Development process (Scrum) and team management. Product vision and project goals sharing with the team, tasks assignment. Results acceptance and testing. Reporting to the Stakeholders. - Pre-release activities, product release, post-release support, product promotion, and following improvement. - SEO and Marketing activities planning and carrying out with SEO and Marketing team. - Defining key product metrics and analytics setting up to maximize product impact and performance. • Languages: Rusian – native, English – upper intermediate. • Bug trackers: JIRA, Youtrack, Redmine, Easy Redmine. Task planning – Trello. • Documentation & Prototyping: G-Suite, Confluence, Figma, draw.io, Moqups, ARIS.
Business Processes, E-commerce, English, Feedback Management, Product ownership, Project Management, Requirements management, Team management, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Product management, Release planning, Strategic planning, DDD, UML, Web Development, Mobile app development, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, e-Health, e-Banking, Competitive Analysis, Market analysis, Resource management, Budget Management, Metrics Tracking, Hypotheses Formation, Hypotheses Validation, Startup Development, Communication with Stakeholders, Prototype
4.5 years of successful web and mobile apps development. - In a position of Product Owner, launched from scratch the top level complex multichannel selling tool. (The Web App is on production at the moment.) - In a position of Product Owner, launched from scratch and developed by 95% (development is in progress at the moment) the cloud media platform for content management. The application should cover the existing gap between social networks, cloud services, and event services. The project includes Web application, iOS and Android apps, and promo-website development. - Was the first in the company who integrated the metrics tracking process. - Successfully developed and released on production the "DICOM Viewer" Web app. (Healthcare). - 6 websites developed and released (Healthcare, Fineart). Extremely efficient, organized and detail-oriented in all aspects of business and management. Able to work successfully under tight project deadlines. Creative and insightful critical-thinker. Blend technology skills with extensive Agile/Scrum experience, a marketing orientation, and analytical abilities to evolve each product strategy.
Ready for challenging innovative projects for my unique experience (Web/Mobile/SAAS/E-commerce/Healthcare/Finance/Social Media/Enterprise applications). I'd like to share and form your Product vision, organize the development and launch of your Product, be the person who will serve as the team’s accelerator and inspirator. I will lead your product through the entire SDLC - from requirements elicitation, documentation, prioritization, planning, identifying risks, design, development, quality assurance, and product delivery as well as liaison with the customers. Using the right approach in creating products leads to reaching your outperforming your business goals and bringing the value to the customers. Entrust it to me.