ljuboj · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- UX research, customer journey maps, and user stories creation; - Transforming complex requirements into clean and usable UI/UX, giving additional value to a product; - Focus on design strategy to maximize usability interaction between the user and a product; - Creating and Developing a concept of a product; - Defining and resolving problems arising in projects and within tasks; - Defining needs and designing solutions to deliver value to stakeholders; - Helping in creating a strategy and planning work on a product.
Adaptive & responsive design, Business Analysis, Figma, System design, Usability Engineering, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, User Testing, Surveys, Polls, UX analysis, UX researches, WEB & Mobile Design, A/B testing, Project Management, Creating style guides, Adobe Photoshop, Prototyping, User Experience, Wireframes, User Interface design, Mind Mapping
Finalist Dev challenge 12 I create a design system for the product on 300 screens I have experience in managing two designers
kiїv · $1500 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- product leadership: clear understanding why we're doing/solving "this", defining & prioritizing needs/problems; - technical guide from the team to improve skills;
har'kov, kiev · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
3 years of outbound project & product management experience. - Have been managing small & middle sized teams up to 20 people. - Able to plan and deliver product development both on short and long term basis. - Can easily prioritize objectives for both the client and project team. - Own some technical skills and understanding of the development process, DB and architectural solutions. - Strong experience in managing enterprise solutions and start-ups in various industries. - Able to advise on business cases and conduct market research while coming up with the best fitting solutions. - Experience with manual testing, UI/UX development (designs and wireframes), pre-sales and client negotiation. Worked with: - Agile (Scrum, Kanban, Lean, XP), Waterfall, implemented FDD & TDD. - Day to day clients expectation management, department and remote team management. - Overall project documentation starting from contract/business offers up to project schedules and DB schemes. - Redmine, Teamwork, JIRA, Youtrack, Asana, Trello, Hubstaff etc.
Project Management, Product management, Scrum, Agile, Risk management, Business Analysis, Sales Management, Waterfall, Design & Prototyping, Release planning, Financial Management, Customer Relations, Kanban
Looking for a company that actually cares about the products that it's creating and treats clients at its best.
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management, Product Manager, Program Management, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Presentation Skills, CSPO Certified, Certified Scrum Master, ISTQB Certified, Management, Team Leadership, Blockchain, QA leadership, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, MS project, sharepoint, sales, marketing, jira, confluence, jmeter, selenium, rft, telerik, powershell, Negotiations, wordpress, SQL, HTML/CSS, bootstap, content management
Agile, Confluence, Jira, Kanban, Project Management, Redmine, RUP, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Git, Product management, Automated Testing (QA), Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), SQL, Prototype, IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins, JMeter, Python, UML
- 8+ years in Team Leadership, Project and Product Management - Expertise in industries: Blockchain, Digital Advertisement, Supply Chain, Network Monitoring and SIEM software, ERP systems development; - Successfully managed projects from 3 to 100 people to delivery acting as a Project/Program/Product Manager in different setups. - Customer Success management, enhanced people management - Has an experience working in Product company - Was setting up the Scrum, RUP, other mixed delivery processes from scratch; as well as supported and improved ongoing ones - Was setting up the Performance Management process, have a lot of experience in hiring people as well as firing; - trainer in various Project Management educational courses, conference speaker - Product Management experience, IT Business development experience, Sales experience; - QA Automation background, working closely with developers, able to setup main technical delivery process such as Code Reviews, CI/CD, Test processes - CSPO Certified, Scrum Master Certified, ISTQB Certified Tester
Delivery Manager, Delivery Director, Program Manager role. Overseeing Project Portfolio, setting up effective delivery processes. Cooperation with the Product Management team in setting up the roadmap and accessing its feasibility. High-level reporting to the customer/top-management. PMs/SMs as subordinates. Engineering Manager, Product Manager roles are also interesting. I'm not considering a single-team Project Manager/Scrum Master opportunities
kiїv · $900 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
1 year as Support L1/L2 at Ajax systems 1 year as Support L3 at AllstarsIT
customer support, Customer service, Support, Service Desk, SQL, HTML, Atlassian Jira, Jira, Customer care representative, Account Management, English
IELTS - 6.5 Software testing course at Infopulse univer
kyiv, Ukraine · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
JAVA AWS Blockchain Node JS Python
OOP/OOD, Scrum, Gradle, Java, Python, Maven, NodeJS, AWS
kharkiv, kiev · $1100 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
2013 - ... (5.5 years) - web/mobile UX and UI design - product design - corporate style and promo - types of projects: enterprise, medical, real estate, booking, CRM, landing page, retail, insurance, beauty service, sport, blog, promo, news... - CV on request
Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, User Experience, User Interface, user flow, iOS design, Android design, Design Patterns, Adaptive Design, Figma, Wireframes, English, Adobe After Effects, WebDesign, Prototyping, iOS, App design, Design UI/UX, CSS, mobile design, Product Design, Graphic design
● more than 100 succesfull done projects ● trusting relationships with clients based on work ● communication skills ● high quality developed products ● good ux/ui achived skills ● adaptation of sites for mobile and tablet versions ● approach to details, problems solving
- foreign customers and projects are in priority - hign level types of projects - long-term projects in priority - clear management - clear communication - good and modern team - experience exchange - cutting-edge technologies and approaches - agile work - modern work place
Remote work, Ukraine · $5000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
10+ years in IT project management, business analysis and software quality assurance. Ability to lead, not to push. (I know how to push, though if needed ;) ) Ability to foresee and avoid possible impediments and problems (And can handle them if not avoidable), To wrap it up - at your disposal would be a seasoned professional who has seen at all and by that I mean success stories as well as the cases where I failed miserably and lessons were learned.
Agile, Jira, Project Management, Prototype, Scrum, Waterfall, BA, Manual Testing (QA), PMBOK, Quality Assurance (QA), Automated Testing (QA), Java, Python
One of the projects is finalist at 2015 BAI-Infosys Finacle Global Banking Innovation Awards. https://www.bai.org/globalinnovations/ In following categories Finalist in Innovation in Societal and Community Impact Finalist for the Most Innovative Community-Based Banking Organization categories
Project driven and projectized organization, with challenging and multi-location projects and teams. Hard and complex projects, even harder and more complex... And yes, of high value.
kiev, har'kov, l'vov · $4500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Strong knowledge and wide practical experience in building business process outsourcing in IT sphere, locally and internationally 7 years experience in such areas as program and delivery management, technical project management, product management, BA, business development, partners relationship and support, resourcing management 20 years experience in leading projects and establishing operational effectiveness across various business domains Highlights: - Managing business unit (resourcing, sales, development, operations and support) - Managing delivery with up to $4-5 million/year - Managing portfolio budget end to end - Managing project teams of 50+ - Managing partner relations - Establishing and developing centers of competences sharpened to extend existing and create new lines for revenue
Project Management, English, Team management, Risk management, Product management, Problem Solving, Requirements gathering and testing, working with foreign customers, Business Analysis, SDLC, Communication, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Process optimization, Web Development
Key achievements: - achieving business goals and KPI's targets for portfolio - driving pre-sale effectiveness up to 70-80% - establishing best practices and proper PM tools for projects - managing large, long term projects within very tough SLA's - providing consulting and governance support to portfolio PMs - standing as a main contact for resolving stakeholders escalations - negotiating up-sale opportunities with the existing partners - building up new/alternative business lines and revenue channels - actively participating as a speaker in external and internal PR activities (meetups, workshops, conferences) NB: I have a few failed projects in my career and a bunch of successful to weigh in and realize proactively where the difference between failed vs successful projects lives
I'm looking for Delivery or Program Manager position, with the essential focus on developing rock solid partnership by providing innovative, quality service and bringing to a life awesome, challenging projects. I am interested in delivering software development projects for various socially valuable domains in mind both - custom developed and enterprise based solutions implementation. NB: won't consider anything having to do with gambling
kiїv · $800 · 1.5 years of experience · Intermediate
Работал над веб проектами и приложениями, основной опыт на веб проектах, как длинных так и коротких. Меня не пугает вести 10 проектов одновременно. Есть опыт работы без бизнес аналитика и тестировщика, поэтому приходилось брать на себя эти роли. Имею опыт ведения проектов с такими компаниями: KERNEL, AXA, AVENSTON, Elcore и другими.
Project Management, Scrum, Jira, Agile, Team management, Kanban, Business Analysis, Risk management, trello, Web Development, Communication, backlog management, Web Analytics, Confluence, Waterfall
Мои достижения - это вовремя завершенные проекты и довольные клиенты, об этом не напишут в газете, но мне приятно.
Работу в дружном коллективе над интересными, пусть и не простыми проектами, в процессе которой, будет: личный рост, развитие команды и компании.