kyiv, Ukraine · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Requirements Analysis; - Costing & Budgeting - Project Scheduling; - Client Relations & Presentations; - Business & IT Planning; - Testing/QA/Rollout/Support. Driver's license I have a driver's license with opened categories А, В, С, С1. Personal qualities - Purposeful, - Responsible, - Punctual, - Sociable, - Easily trained - Teamwork skills. Computer skills Advanced PC user, Fluency in MS Office, Technical support skills, Application support, Jira, Athena, RedMine. Additional experience: Coaching&Training, eCommerce, Experience in Analytics position. Courses, trainings, certificates
Microsoft Office, Project Management, Waterfall, English, Agile, Jira, Kanban, Scrum, Redmine, SQL
New store opening An opening of stores - proxy/super formats. Budget creation, planning of all stages, etc. METI METI - is the integrated Merchandise Management Suite covers all the chain from master data management to supply-chain, sales operations and accounting. Optimix Optimix - is a solution that allows the simulation of transfer and sales prices, in an integrated context. Product linking is essential to pricing strategy. It allows the preservation of price coherence on “first price” and “corporate brand products” which, in certain product families, represent more than 50% of the turnover. SUP (system of managing promo) Full management of promo for all hypermarkets - from the moment of creating a promo operation and ending with the formation of accounts.
Professional growth. Adequate management, Interesting projects, Friendly team, Opportunities to make business trips, Medical insurance, Respectable salary.
kyiv, Ukraine · $3500 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Extensive experience in IT industry (15+ years) in different managerial roles; technical background • Expertise in product management, crisis management, strategic planning, project management, people management, business analysis, digital marketing • Experience in launching products (Web, iOS, Android) to the new markets; enhancing CR, LTV, Net Profit, ROI • Experience in enrooting and adjusting Agile processes to different business units • Strong leadership and team motivation skills; strong problem-solving skills and data-driven decision making; high level of self-motivation
Crisis management, Leadership, Problem-solving skills, Product management, Project Management, Strategic planning, Business Analysis, Digital marketing, People management
• Successfully launched 100+ projects • Organized 9 product teams from scratch • Established Agile processes in 3 companies • Increased net profit for several products by 5–20%
• Challenging project, complex decision-making • Opportunity to strengthen growth of the product • Professional team, networking culture
kiev, har'kov · $1000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
SDLC methodologies; Close collaboration with Automation QA team, providing tests sets, creation test strategy for automation, creation AQA status reports; Experience in project transferring to the customer; Teaching newcomers, mentoring; Performing presentations and knowledge sharing; High degree of personal initiative; Communication; Problem solving; Participations in non-project activities; Easy going in contact new colleges; Adobe CQ experience; SQL; SOAP; REST; Client-server architecture; HTTP(S); HTML; CSS; Jira; Confluence; TSF; Silk; Maven; Team City; Jenkins; Adobe CQ/AEM; Adobe P&A; Adobe S&P; SoapUI; Fiddler; Postman; JMeter; Postgresql; Robomongo; Git; SVN.
Agile, Jira, Continuous Integration, fidler, Manual Testing (QA), MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Regression Testing, REST, Scrum, CQ, HTML, JSON, SDLC, WebServices, CSS, HTTP, https, SQL, SVN, TFS, XML, SoapUI, soapUI
Really open mind; Great team player; Non-standard thinker; Successfully transfer project to the Canada; Standardised some processes and gently apply them to the project; Inspire team members; Established cross team collaboration.
Career, professionalism, great direct lead management style, cool team, processes standardisation, clear model of decision making, understandable responsibility and comunication martix, focusing on the results, understandable ground rules, open mind team and leader, respect for great challenges, regular feedback (providing negative will be a great plus for me).
kyiv, Ukraine · $1000 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
15.04.2018 - now — IT Project manager Within the product ERP System: - Managing the team using Scrum methodology (Front, Back, Designer, DevOps, Android, iOS) - Managing the remote team - Creating and testing the hypothesis - Creating a prototype documentation - Managing a product development proсess - Managing a product testing process, communication with potential users, feedback processing - Creating technical documentation for the development team - 3 point method estimation of project - Risk estimation, risk management - Managing product development (formation of project backlog, work with priorities, control over execution, scheduling of daily meeting, sprint, retro) - Testing system by checklists. - Creating marketing strategy - Building a potential user base and engaging these users in closed testing. Within the outsourcing projects CRM systems: - Communication with customers - Estimating time and cost of development - Writing technical documentation, approval of edits, risk assessment; - Managing the development team (3-5 developers); - Conducting sprint planning, daily meeting, retro - Test supporting Used tools and technologies: JIRA, Confluence, MS Office, Microsoft Project, KeyNote, MindNode. 2017 - 2018 — Analyst, non-profit organization. 2015 - 2016 — Public Relations & Social Media Specialist, non-profit organization. 2014 - 2015 — Junior Associate
Microsoft Office, Jira, Kanban, Waterfall, Project Management, Confluence, Scrum
I am passionate about self-development. I am looking for new opportunities to improve myself: books, blogs, podcasts and others. Everyday I read something. I have my own library with different PM's books and I keep it updated. Also, I am happy to share my books with everyone who want to learn more.
What i want - full team of developers - good team of company - stability - neat workplace - salary - some team events - library will be perfect What I don't want: - Unpaid overtime (I understand the need, but I want a reward)
kyiv · $1500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
As project manager in IT sector I work for 5 years. During this period I worked with clients from different bussines areas (banks, finansial, FMCG, retailers). Depending on the project and its goals I used different methodologies and approach such as Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, Kanban. As Project Manager I deal with project on each step of its realisation starting initiation and gathering requirements till closing fase and reviewing results. I managed large scaling digital projects. I've been working with distributed team. Last year I worked on Agile transformations in product company. In scope of it I work on building and control of workflow and procedures for development teams. Mentoring PO.
Scrum, English, Jira, Project Management, Agile, Kanban, User Experience, User Interface, Team management, Business Analysis, Risk management, Product management, Waterfall, project planning
I'd prefer to work in product company or with long term projects.
Remote work, Russia · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Web applications (including high-load), Mobile apps, and websites development - Communication with stakeholders (USA, Europe), the formation of the project requirements and product vision. - Competitors and market analyzing, users segmentation, revealing the product’s key features, searching the market gap for the product. - Project’s long-term and short-term planning: MVPs, roadmap, sprints, use cases, and tasks. - Resources and budget planning, risks evaluation. - Development team building - planning, searching, and interviewing. - Formation and maintaining of the project documentation: business logic analysis and working out, UML-diagrams construction, interfaces and features description, user stories writing, and UI prototyping. - Development process (Scrum) and team management. Product vision and project goals sharing with the team, tasks assignment. Results acceptance and testing. Reporting to the Stakeholders. - Pre-release activities, product release, post-release support, product promotion, and following improvement. - SEO and Marketing activities planning and carrying out with SEO and Marketing team. - Defining key product metrics and analytics setting up to maximize product impact and performance. • Languages: Rusian – native, English – upper intermediate. • Bug trackers: JIRA, Youtrack, Redmine, Easy Redmine. Task planning – Trello. • Documentation & Prototyping: G-Suite, Confluence, Figma, draw.io, Moqups, ARIS.
Business Processes, E-commerce, English, Feedback Management, Product ownership, Project Management, Requirements management, Team management, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), Product management, Release planning, Strategic planning, DDD, UML, Web Development, Mobile app development, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, e-Health, e-Banking, Competitive Analysis, Market analysis, Resource management, Budget Management, Metrics Tracking, Hypotheses Formation, Hypotheses Validation, Startup Development, Communication with Stakeholders, Prototype
4.5 years of successful web and mobile apps development. - In a position of Product Owner, launched from scratch the top level complex multichannel selling tool. (The Web App is on production at the moment.) - In a position of Product Owner, launched from scratch and developed by 95% (development is in progress at the moment) the cloud media platform for content management. The application should cover the existing gap between social networks, cloud services, and event services. The project includes Web application, iOS and Android apps, and promo-website development. - Was the first in the company who integrated the metrics tracking process. - Successfully developed and released on production the "DICOM Viewer" Web app. (Healthcare). - 6 websites developed and released (Healthcare, Fineart). Extremely efficient, organized and detail-oriented in all aspects of business and management. Able to work successfully under tight project deadlines. Creative and insightful critical-thinker. Blend technology skills with extensive Agile/Scrum experience, a marketing orientation, and analytical abilities to evolve each product strategy.
Ready for challenging innovative projects for my unique experience (Web/Mobile/SAAS/E-commerce/Healthcare/Finance/Social Media/Enterprise applications). I'd like to share and form your Product vision, organize the development and launch of your Product, be the person who will serve as the team’s accelerator and inspirator. I will lead your product through the entire SDLC - from requirements elicitation, documentation, prioritization, planning, identifying risks, design, development, quality assurance, and product delivery as well as liaison with the customers. Using the right approach in creating products leads to reaching your outperforming your business goals and bringing the value to the customers. Entrust it to me.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 7 years of experience · Intermediate
Experienced Senior Business Process Analyst and Product Development Specialist with a demonstrated history of working in the banking industry. Skilled in business process modeling, optimization and re-engineering, client relations, banking, development and implementation of banking products to SME, development and reengineering banking internal normative documents.
l'vіv, odesa · $800 · 2.5 years of experience · Intermediate
Product Management, Frontend Development: Backbone, React, Redux, ES2015, Git, Node, Webpack, Progressive Web App
Релизация проектов от идеи до работающего сайта.
Интересные проекты в компании интересных коллег.
kyiv, Ukraine · $1200 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I've been working as: - Project Manager Assistant for 1.5 year (Nov, 2015 - May, 2017); - Project Manager for 1.5 year (May, 2017 - Jan, 2019); Management and execution of projects (mobile and web products). Creating of technical specifications for developers, designers, writers. Coordination of team-members, control over deadlines, and compliance with the requirements. Work in Redmine tracking tool. Manual testing of the product (applications, web-service). Work with Zendesk Guide and Support (establishment, content creation, customization). Customer support (using Zendesk, Zopim, email). Technical writing. - Junior Product Manager for 0.5 year (Jan, 2019 - now). Analyzing and monitoring of the target market and competitors. Researching and analyzing of the target users requirements, expectations and behavior (Google Analytics, HotJar, eCommerce service reports etc). Creating use cases and user stories. Development and improvement of UX (web and mobile applications). Development of product strategy. Currently I work as a Product manager. And I really like tasks and duties which I do now. I'm feeling extremely hungry for new experience (which I no longer get on my current work), challenges and knowledge (particularly in a product management field).
Product management, Business Analysis, User Experience, English, User stories, SDLC, Project Management, Google Analytics, OOP, Web Analytics, Product research, Marketing
I am looking for a job in a challenging environment which provides opportunities for applying my existing skills and knowledge, along with gaining and improving of new professional qualities for both company and personal benefit. My CV is available in my account.
kyiv, Ukraine · $6000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Project manager and server-side architect on the project with 20+ people (Java backend, mobile, QA, DevOps, frontend, math). - Previously server-side (Java) architect on multiple projects - Java developer in past with knowledge of the next technologies: Java 8, Spring (Boot, Cloud, Security, Data, Session, etc.), Apache Storm, MariaDB, Cassandra, Docker, Eureka. Strong in microservices (distributed solutions). - Junior-level knowledge in React.js and Node.js - Product manager on IoT startup (Custdev, discovery, features prioritization according to Kano model, content marketing)
- Google Cloud Certified - Professional Cloud Architect - Certified Scrum Product Owner and Scrum Master (Scrum Alliance) - Speaker at few IT conferences. - 2nd place at Ukranian IT Awards (Software Engineering).
Modern technologies. Preferably product instead of outsourcing, or outsourcing with the ability to participate in business/marketing decisions.