Kyiv · $2700 · 1.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Communicative - Big Experience in working within an international environment - English - Advanced - Strong communication and IT fluency - Creative approaches in solving tough problems - Skilled in prioritizing and triaging obligations - Attention to details - Market research - Technical background
Product management, Product Development, Product Roadmap, Product research, Presentation skills, Communication, Team management
Looking for a proactive company with challenging tasks and ambitious mission.
Kyiv · $2800 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I’m a product manager with a strong design background, knowledge of the automotive, travel & consumer electronics domains. Currently I’m working on a travel startup, the top-notch product in terms of the technology and performance. Going to resign as with a latest pivot our product doesn’t suit to my vision and expectations anymore.
Product Management, Business Analysis, Product Backlog management, Project Management, Release Management, Presentation skills, User Experience, User Interface, User Flows, User - Testing, UML, Figma, Sketch, InVision, API Testing, Postman, Product Roadmap, Digital Marketing
• Supervised the whole product design process from the day one. • Created numerous interactive prototypes to validate initial hypothesis. • Designed a UI of the mobile version in 3 weeks. • Designed a middle office for the sales team and supervised a development process as for the sub-product with own metrics. • Proposed, researched and then implemented a feature that boosted a few parameters: reduced in a half time needed to make a booking and increased the number of the success bookings in 30% from mobile phone users. • Managed to build up a content site for the flight booking service in 2 months. Then achieved a monthly average ~5k organic traffic sessions in 3 months and moved a brand queries to the top search positions.
I'm interested in joining the company developing its own products or white-label services. I would like to strengthen the team with my skills in UX|CX along with product development and digital marketing or SEO expertises.
Kyiv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Intermediate
May 2018 - pres. Lucky Labs Head of Development Department June 2017 - May 2018 Lucky Labs Senior Project Manager Nov 2016 - Apr 2016 FunBTech Project Manager Aug 2015 - Nov 2016 Freelance PM Web&Mobile Solutions Feb 2013 - Aug 2015 OWOX (eCommerce) Project Manager Jan 2015 - Oct 2015 IT Academy STEP Internet Marketing Teacher Sep 2015 - Dec 2015 Jellyworkz (Outsourcing) Project Manager
Adobe Photoshop, Betting, copywriting, Games Development, Jira, OWOX Engine CMS, Product management, Project Management, Risk management, Team management, Technical background, Web/Digital Design, Agile, Android, Business Analytics, Business Planning, gambling, Opencart CMS, Scrum, SEO, targetprocess, WordPress CMS, Adobe Illustrator, HTML, Mobile development, RAD, UI/UX, CSS, Git, Google Analytics, MySQL, OOP, Yandex Metrics, C++, NoSQL, PHP, Kanban, Communication, People management, Web Development, SDLC, Jira & Confluence
- launchin' projects from scratch; - work organization at the disorderly teams; - successful work with the foreign stakeholders; - huge technical background
I wouldn't like to: - bureaucracy; - non-stable salary; - lack of career growth; - boring projects I would like to: - work at modern company; - opportunity to unlock my own potential; - friendly team Desirable: - additional buns :)
Kyiv · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Senior Business Analyst with 15+ years of professional experience in Business Analysis, Software Requirements Engineering and Agile Project Management. Certified SAFe Product manager/Product owner (2020) Certified SAFe Scrum master (2019) Certified Scrum Master (2015) RECENT PROJECTS 1. Location-Based Services and GIS solutions (IT-outsourcing company, 1500+ employees). - Enterprise Architecture, Portfolio management, Business development, Market research. - Presale, Discovery, Delivery. - Business cases, Showcases, PoC, MVP. 2. Sport Big Data Warehouse (Role: Product owner, Senior Business/Data Analyst). - Product Roadmap development. - Project processes improvements. - Subject matter analysis and modelling (Sport disciplines, Competitions, statistics) - Requirements engineering (specifications, models) - Data analysis (Python, XML, JSON, CSV) 3. Franchisee net management tool (Dashboards, KPIs). 4. Project management tool for Web studios. 5. SaaS-platform for US Entertainment service providers. 6. ERP for US Entertainment chain company. SKILLS - Strong analytical skills and Design thinking - Problem solving & Decision making - Agile Project management (SAFe, Scrum, XP, FDD, RUP, PMBOK, Prince2, SDLC) - Business analysis (BABOK 3.0) - Business modelling - Agile Requirements Engineering and Backlog management (Product Vision, Product Roadmap, Story Mapping, Use cases, User Stories, UI Prototypes, Data models) - SRS IEEE Std.830, Modern SRS Package, FDD - Conceptual system analysis, modelling and design - Information Architecture - Data analysis (Python, Pandas, Jupiter, XML, JSON, CSV) - Database design (SQL, NoSQL) - Facilitation (Brainstorming, Requirements workshops, Knowledge sharing, Problem solving and Decision making) - Mentoring - Jira, Confluence, Visio, Mind Maps, Concept Maps, LaTeX ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS - Development (HTML, CSS, Python, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Apache Cassandra, Linux, Git) - QA
Business Process Modeling & Analysis, Critical thinking, Decision making, Facilitation, Jira, Problem Solving, Product management, Project Management, requirements engineering, Team work, Confluence, JSON, RUP, Scrum, SDLC, User Experience (UX), Manual Testing (QA), REST API, XML, XP, Marketing, Business Analysis, Business development, Product Roadmap, AGILE/SCRUM, Product research
- Requirements Engineering Framework, Training, Workshop - Conceptual model of the Big Data warehouse - IT-Project management Framework - Project portfolio monitoring & reporting system based on Confluence (100+ projects, web-portal, report templates)
YES: data intensive applications, data warehouses NO: gamedev, banks
Lviv, Kyiv, Odesa · $600 · 1 year of experience · Intermediate
Result oriented and responsible PM with 1+ year experience in logistics and e-commerce projects. Experienced in SDLC project management (e-commerce) from idea to delivery. 6 delivered projects for PL/UA/DE clients. Few teams I managed in PL/UA/RU Using Agile and Kanban methodologies. Experienced in pre-sales activities and presentation business solution for client. Communication, sales and problem solving skills. Creation projects documentation: WBS, budget, report, etc. Understanding business estimation Studying Jira i Trello Know a little bit HTML, CSS, JS, WordPress. My responsible mostly in projects were planning, budgeting, holding stand-up meeting and sprint, communicated with stockholders and employees Change management Risk management
Project Management, Scrum, Business Analysis, English, Kanban, Communication, Risk management, SDLC, CRM, Git, Project Estimation, Process Management
I am looking for a company that take me under its wing. And will support me become a full PM. And yes I`m open for new.
Lviv, Ivano-Frankivsk, Chernivtsi, Amsterdam, EU, USA, Canada · $2000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Рабтаю Product Manager на протяжении 3 лет в международной компании VisaHQ, которая занимается оформлением документов онлайн. В мои обязанности входит разработка и поддержка основного продукта, аналитика, переговоры с потенциальными партнерами, проведение треннингов и демо на англ языке, презентации продукта, распределением работы среди команд, на данный момент в общей сложности в моей команде 42 человека и многое другое, специфика моей работы позволяет поработать с разными рынками и ментальностями и найти решения и подходы исходя из специфики того или иного маркета. Работа должна быть интересной и прибыльной.
Product management, Business Analysis, Scrum, Jira, User Experience, Team management, Product research, Marketing, English, Google Analytics, Product Development, Business development, A/B testing, CRM, Presentation skills, Communication, Product Analysis, Statistics, Analysis of business requirements, It sales, Market research
Kharkiv · $1800 · More than 10 years of experience · Beginner/Elementary
Ключевые компетенции: 1. Оцифровка Digital-показателей; построение сквозной аналитики с нуля 2. Разработка и реализация стратегии онлайн-маркетинга 3. Усовершенствование бизнес-продукта 4. Грамотное исследование рынка и тестирование гипотез используя Agile-подход + MVP 5. Оптимизация конверсии и увеличение ROMI 4. Настройка и аудит рекламных кампаний: - Google Ads - Яндекс.Директ - Facebook & Instagram - MyTarget 5. Построение отдела маркетинга внутри компании Опыт работы - Kinomania.ru; должность: руководитель команды веб-разработки - HeadHunter; должность: интернет-маркетолог - Promodo.ua; должность: marketing strategist (зарубежное направление) - Остальное время; удаленная работа, консалтинг, аудит, стратегии, реклама (разовые проекты)
Digital marketing, Google Analytics, Marketing Strategy, Marketing, Facebook Ads, Web Analytics, AdWords, google adwords, Google Ads, PPC, Lead generation, Project Management, SMM, Team management, Product management, Instagram Advertising, Instagram ads, Business Strategy, Product Marketing, yandex direct, Affilate marketing, B2B marketing, B2C marketing, Promotions, Team Leadership, Building a team, Marketing project management, Digital Media, Media Buying, Media planning, PPC manager, PPC/Mediabuying, Conversion Optimization, CRO, Ads manager Facebook, Ads Manager, Landing page optimization, Landing Pages, Analytical Skills, Business Analitycs, Business Analytics, Digital Strategy, PR and Marketing Strategy, Digital Analytics, Digital Marketing, Digital campaigns' analysis, Digital Marketing , Digital PR, Creative thinking, Strategy & Creative, Lead Generation funnels, Sales funnels, Display advertising, Online Marketing, E-mail marketing, Online Advertising, Functional testing, Usability and UI Testing, usability, Prototype, Web Testing, Business Analysis, Market research and competitors analysis, Analysis and research, youtube advertising, A/B testing, Google Display Network, Product and poject analysis
Рассматриваю полную или частичную занятость. Офис или удаленка. Готов к командировкам.
Kyiv · $2000 · 2.5 years of experience · Intermediate
Current project: Loyalty Program solutions for different banks. Responsibilities: - Translate customer needs into user stories and acceptance criteria - Participate in requirements preparation and collaboration with the team and others to deliver high-quality solutions; - Verify that functionality has been developed and implemented according to business requirements - Participating in meetings with customers, partners, suppliers - Project estimation, planning and risk management - Project activities control, time and efforts tracking, and status reporting - Successful execution and delivery of projects on-time and within the allocated budget - Problem-solving and root cause analysis, taking corrective and preventive actions - Manage team (9 people) and coordination of the development team - Drawing up and following the budgets of projects
Product management, Project Management, Jira, Business Analysis, Team management, project planning, budgeting, Agile, Scrum, Product owner, Risk management, Communication Skills, Problem solving skills
Product Owner with 2+ years of IT experience. I participated in the development and launch of projects from scratch. My responsibilities were communication with customers, creating requirements in Jira and explaining them to the team, project planning and control, risk management and problem-solving. I have experience of managing several projects at the same time. My strengths are responsibility and individual approach to the customer and each member of the team.
Kyiv · $700 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1. Project manager at Ukrainian brand GN + personal assistant of the founder + communications (December 2017- September 2018) 2. Art journalist \ lecture and special occasion maker at PustoProject (October 2018 - May 2019) 3. Gallery manager \ assistant + communications at TheNakedRoom Gallery (June 2019 - August 2019) 4. Short-notice assistant of Marc Wilkins (August 2019) 5. Personal assistant of Vogue UA stylist Nadia Shapoval + project manager of Nadiia (since August 2019)
Project Management, English, Communication, project planning, Product management, Marketing, Project Planing, Design thinking, Product Management
Командная работа, идейность и смелость решений, креативный подход, опыт в комуникациях, драй и новые знания.
Moscow, St. Petersburg · $3500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- International experience in design project management and suppliers sourcing - Sales support and delivery of highly comprehensive technical products and services - Contracts management and business planning including P/L responsibility - Customer relations management and company representation at the global exhibition events and scientific research organizations
Jira, Design Patterns
• Built an extensive network of cooperation with the European avionics and equipment manufacturers and some Chinese suppliers • Partnered and negotiated The Terms of Cooperation with French supplier – Safran Group under several areas of cooperation: Auxiliary Power Unit development (signed MoU, technical statement, finance model) and Engines procurement project, 120 pcs (solved and approved engines delivery plan for CEO) • Conducted an initiation stage of import substitution for Nomex thermal paper (USA) analogues within Russian manufactures. Coordinated research methodology in close cooperation with the national specialized research centers (valued at $2.5 mln) • There are 4 successfully completed R&D systems integration projects for the newest Boeing’s 787 Dreamliner, valued at 32000 hrs • Solved an operational technical issues that appear during the manufacture phase with involvement of cross functional commodities experts • During 2010-2013, due to successful team performance, led internal sales of engineering workload to different Boeing business units overseas (Boeing Mesa Phoenix, AZ, Boeing Charleston, SC) • Designed a specific engineering training program, that allowed to release some engineering parts in Russia that significantly reduced an NRC development costs for a parent company
International multiprofile industry or SaaS company with focus on R&D projects, service projects in Russia/CIS/EMEA