Kyiv · $3700 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Product IT Company Outstaffing company Investment Company
Head hunting, Management of Recruitment team, Talent acquisition, Interviews, LinkedIn Search, IT Recruitment, Executive Search, Recruitment analytics, Building recruitment process from the scratch, Competence based interviewing, Development of recruitment skills of recruiters and hiring managers, English, Communication Skills
- The building of a strong Recruitment Team (managed 5 people) - Developing and Delivering top-notch recruitment service to the company - Set up recruitment analytics - Talent Acquisition Team is a partner for business and Hiring Managers - All level vacancies are closed by internal Recruiters - Closing of Top-level positions - Developing recruitment skills and competences within the Recruitment team as well as a team of Hiring Managers - Continuous improvement of the recruitment process and recruitment approaches *Personal skills:* energy, energize, striving for excellence, high level of emotional intelligence, strong negotiator, excellent problem-solving skills, analytical mind, ability to build simple understandable and effective processes, a great networker and communicator.
- Product IT company with a product which can help people in their everyday life (not dating, gambling, etc.) - Direct cooperation with CEO of the company - Values: honesty and openness, desire for constant development, readiness for change
Kyiv · $1200 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
3+ years of experience in HR Management.During this time I worked and implement next projects: - Grade's systems and social package for the employees - Job descriptions for all positions, - Development of HR brand, - Implementation of Recruitment process, - Implementation of Onboarding process.
Human Resources, Communication, Organisation skills, Team Building, HR interviews, 1:1 meetings, HR Management, HR, English, Onboarding, Interviews, adaptation, Conflict Management and Problem Solving, Coaching, Creation of all HR documentation, hr brand, MS Word, Community Management, Marketing skills, Employee Relations, Negotiations
Я була першім та єдиним HR менеджером в компанії, тому всі процеси будувала самостійно з 0. Багато часу приділяю саморозвитку, тому часто відвідую професійні заходи.
Найголовніше при виборі компанії для мене це цікаві завдання та можливість розвиватися. Більше подобаються HR процеси, аніж рекрутмент. Рекрутмент допустимий не більше 30% від усього робочого часу.
Odesa, remote · $500 · Less than a year of experience · Upper Intermediate
Microsoft Office, Slack, IT Recruitment, LinkedIn Search, Boolean Search, X-Ray, Interviewing, CV Screening, Head hunting, Communication, Research, Linkedin, hiring, Excel, Djinni, English, Building HR process, Полный цикл подбора персонала, People management, Human Resources, Communication Skills, Screening Resumes
Completed IT Recruiting Cources Guidance.
As a Junior Recruiter I get the fact that the greatest gift company can give me now is experience. That's why I'm searching for a job, where people are ready to exchange their experience, share ideas and interested not only in earning money, but also in providing services of high quality. Instead I can offer my knowlegde, time and motivation to put into company's development. The only thing I can't stand in company's management is indifference. To their reputation, workers, product and service. Because I'm not indifferent to what I'm going to do.
Kiev, EU · $2000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Coordination, Business Analytics, Product Owner, Communication, Corporate and Government Relations, Procurement, Project Coordination, International Business Operations, extension growth. Опыт в США, ЕС, Японии.
Client expectation management, Product management, Project Management, Scrum, Team management, English, Communication, Business Analysis, People management, Risk management, Negotiation & Communication, Crisis management, Creative thinking
Development and setting up a comprehensive Management Information System for EU legal approximation in EU-UA. Starting new industrial Corporate Projects, Government Procurement. USA flights and E-GOV system, service management requests, reducing calls by enrolling the automatic systems, increasing effectiveness by implementing QA and statistics data usage.
Challenging projects with clear goals, good benefits, growth, new markets.
Minsk · $2000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hi All. My name is Stanislav, i work as Head of Recruitment & HR at product IT company www.lyte.com . I am open to job offers and new opportunities since April 2020. Please find My Core competencies below . Let me know if there is interest. My Core competencies: • IT Recruitment & HR Management; • Great Headhunting and Recruitment skills, Team building; • HR strategy development & implementation (Recruitment, HR policy, HR Brand, Budgeting); • Wide experience and skills in design and implement HR and Recruitment strategies and processes, backed by great analytical skills and deep understanding of business from all sides; • Work experience & implementation of CRM systems for HR and Recruitment goals; • Outstanding relationship building and employee coaching skills; • Project management - PMI certificate, PMBOK Guide USA; • Highly organized with excellent strategy planning, problem solving and influencing skills; • Valuable experience in Sales and Marketing Abroad (EMEA, USA markets); • Ability to serve as a source of knowledge to the founders and executive management team; • Fluent English Speaker, Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; • Acute business acumen; • Forward thinking. Personal skills: Team player, with an ability to work independently; strong leadership and organizational skills; high motivation and work-efficiency; ability to take responsibility for decisions taken. P.S. Can work full-time in office or remote.
IT Recruitment, Interviewing, Recruiting, CV Screening, Project Management, Team Building, Talent acquisition, headhunting, X-Ray, Recruitment, HR interviews, HR Management, Onboarding, Boolean Search, HR, Hiring, Resumes screening, adaptation, recruitment, Screening, Interviews, Human Resource Management, Executive Search, Human Resources
- Recruitment and Headhunting, creating a team for product development (including remote developers - CIS region); - Building and leading team of Recruiters, implementation of CRM for Recruitment & HR goals; - HR strategy development & implementation (Recruitment, HR policy, HR Brand, Budgeting); - HR processes creating (including social package and adaptation, system of earning and retention); - Building recruitment processes; - Joining Park.by experience (HTP Belarus).
To have fun and to help the Company achieve its business Goals. To create Great Team for the business!
Kyiv · $1500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Executive search/ active search – 15years (6years- IT) • Client account management/Project&data management (in-house/ external) -15 years • HR strategy/process management upgrade – 8 years • HR brand strategy/ HR analytics – 15 years • Facilitation, group training/individual coaching – 15 years • C&B strategy/model upgrade – 8 years • People evaluation and assessment -15 years • Business process analysis/ upgrade – 8 years
- Creating a process of recruitment and evaluation of people with successful adaptation in dozens of projects. - creation and implementation of a system for monitoring the performance of the recruiting department with real-time KPI analysis - creation and implementation of onboarding, adaptation, offboarding processes - the creation and maintenance of customized projects to assess engagement, staff satisfaction for IT companies - creation and implementation of HR brand support / awareness strategy - development and conduct of HR marketing research and surveys and benchmark analysis - organization of the system of involvement of key people in the formation of the HR brand (media activity, creation and support of the prof.IT community, etc.) - creating and conducting training programs and coaching sessions for managers
I am more effective in a team, and now I am looking for like-minded people with whom I can achieve a greater result than alone. I am looking for a company that is willing to invest time in long-term projects to develop its reputation, optimize and achieve manageability of its processes in working with people, and is open to making reality and developing solutions applicable to business problems more than to blind buying "" so did the market leaders .. "And I am ready to help with this with my experience, a systematic approach and the ability to build predictable measurable results, energy and speed and depth of working out decisions, responsibility for the result. I am looking for a job with a drive, trust and transparency :)
Lviv · $450 · 1.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Risk Analyst Company Name: PayPro Global Inc. Dates Employed Jul 2019 – Sep 2019 Analyze data and anticipated potentially fraudulent behavior. Cooperate with English speaking customers from all over the world. Evaluate transactions risk level. Check accounts and ongoing transactions to detect potential frauds. ICG websolution Support Specialist Company Name: ICG websolution Dates Employed: Sep 2018 – Sep 2019 Provide outstanding customer service via phone, chat, and email. Resolved product and service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the root cause of the problem, selecting the best solution to solve the issues. Identified and escalated priority issues. Freelance Teacher Dates Employed: Jan 2018 – Sep 2018 Homework support for kids of 8-13 Year-Old Make children wish to perform good grades in English
IT Recruitment, Interviewing, CV Screening, Recruiting, Human Resources, Linkedin, Research, Communication, English, HR, headhunting, Talent acquisition, Team Building, Jira, Organisation skills, Development methodology, Poeple manager, Slack, Mentor, motivation, Conflict Management, Listening skills, Executive Search, Compensation&Benefits
Kyiv · $2500 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Advanced user of MS Office (Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point), Profix Suite, any internet browser, Lotus Notes, Outlook, 1C, SAP
I have more than 10 years of experience in HR: Recruiting, On-boarding and Adaptation, Performance Evaluation and Engagement Survey, Assessment Management and Retention, Learning and Development, Trainings and Talent Management. 3 years on manager’s position with 2 subordinates. Business spheres which I worked for: Banking, Retail, FMCG, Media, Telecommunication, Hospitality, Construction and development. I have about one thousand and eight hundreds people hours in trainings. Topics are quite different: Business Communication; Time-Management; People Development; Basic Leadership; Welcome/Introduction; Creating Connections; Empathy in Complaint Handling; Train-the-trainers; Performance Management. I assessed more than 500 employees on line & middle management level. I was leading the Performance Management implementation for Company of 1800 employees.
Hi Djinni users, I’m HR Professional across Ukraine and now I’m looking for new challenges (in-house HR or project work). Key Achievements: 1. I was leading HR function for 250 employees (3 years on the manager positions); 2. I was building offices from the beginning, developing the strategy, according to business needs with clear Procedures; 3. I was building the Corporate Culture; 4. I was implementing as a Leader the Performance Appraisal process for Company of 1800 employees; 5. I was creating the Corporate Universities; 6. I made HR transformation; 7. Retention, On-Boarding, Engagement Survey, Exit-interviews, 1-2-1 meetings, corporate events organization (300-700 employees); 8. I’ve re-built and created new training programs; 9. I’ve fired and hired personnel for building best teams, according to Corporate values (Recruiting – IT specialists, Line & Middle Managers, HR, financial specialists); 10. I’m a certified trainer (were conducted more than 1800 people hours) and assessor (were assessed more than 500 employees (line& middle managers)). Need more? I’m enthusiastic, social, goal-oriented person, passionate with my profession and constantly improving myself.
Vinnitsia, Kyiv, Lviv · $1500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
4 years of experience in HR and IT-Recruiting. I'm able to carry out effectively and smoothly the People related processes - a mix between recruitment, employee experience, and HR operations. Hiring Junior, Middle, Senior and Team Leader candidates: IT developers (mobile and web), Design (UI/UX), Marketing (Head of Digital Marketing, content-manager, SEO, link builder) PM, QA, HR, BA.
IT Recruitment, Human Resources, Boolean Search, Onboarding, X-Ray, Talent acquisition, Employee Relations, Strategic Planning, Executive Search
- Professional growth - People-oriented corporate culture
Kyiv · $2000 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
More than 10 years of experience in HR processes in IT, HoReCa, Retail, Auto Sport and Financial services areas. Solid experience in requirements definition, sourcing, screening, scheduling interviews, tracking, negotiations, head hunting, adaptation, follow ups, one to one's and Perfomance review, exit interviews, job fair activities, cooperation with polygraph check companies, creation development of internal HR procedures, experienced in working with ATS (Orange CRM, Persia HR, BPM-online, HCM/LMS) and different Microsoft programs such as Teams/Outlook/Word/Excel etc. Participated in job fairs representing company and worked with students in terms of their selection into company educational programs called - academies Successfully closed such positions as: Project Manager, ERP Consultant, CRM Consultant, Event Manager, Executive Director, Head of Design, Head of Statistics, NAV Developer, Xamarin Developer, PHP Developer, QA Tester, Front-end developer, SEO Specialist, Copywriter, SMM Manager, Affiliate Manager, Web Designer, UX/UI Designer, Analyst (statistics manager), Risk and Compliance manager, Accountant, Customer Support Manager, System Administrator, Account Manager, QC Specialist, Office Administrator, Assistant of CEO, Journalist, etc. mostly for Senior and Middle level. Experienced in using different recruitment and HR tools including recruiting platforms, Head Hunting, social networks, Boolean search, Xray search, job sites, worked with recommendations, creation and implementation of different adaptation processes tools. Positive, very responsible, hardworking and definitely team player person who has passion for work with people and making their office life better using existed knowledges of HR processes.
IT Recruitment, Human Resources, HR, Onboarding, Interviews, headhunting, Linkedin, Boolean Search, X-Ray, Screening Resumes, Interviewing, Talent acquisition, adaptation, Employee Relations, LinkedIn Search, On-boarding, Адаптация, Managing People, HR Management, управление персоналом, Employer Branding, English, Communication, Executive Search, Coaching, HR interviews, Poeple manager, Recruiting, Performance Management, Teamwork, Employer branding, MS Offiсe, Outlook, One to one meetings, on/offboarding, Adaptation and motivation, Development of HR policies and procedures, Prescreen/ HR/ Technical /Final interview, Screening, Team Building, Organisation skills, Communication Skills, PeoplePartner, Recruitment Marketing, Salary review & market monitoring, Change management, Motivation & retention, Conflict Management
- I know what it means headhunting, so I'm successfully hunted the best ones - increased team from 65 to 200+ together with my colleague in less than one year of working in the company - created and developed HR and companies brand - good speaker and great listener - problem solver and the one who people believed to - have that kind of charm to make people accept my offer - have been proud of every employee that I have found and who grows up as a professional - created and implemented motivation program and pre interview question list - supported employees on every stage from the first call and till the last working day - taking apart in organizing team buildings and corporate party events
First of all, company should be cool. What does it mean? Environment+work conditions+great people around+well payed job+professional growth and development+flexible working hours=comfort - that what it means to me, that's why I will work harder, longer, better. I think, this simple things which means a lot to everyone of us and it will be my peace of work to make people feel themself happy on their working place! Looking for longterm job. I don't want to say that I'm the smartest and the greatest, and I know everything about HR. I'm just a human and there's a lot of goals and things in professional life to achieve so far, but I'm always ready to study, develop myself and become one of the best in my HR field. Anyway - I'm pretty sure that I'm a good specialist who knows something about intelligence, humanity and professionalism of HR and company brand and ready to show it to you - dear employer and future employees! I'm ready for new challenges. Please, don't disturb me if you are from: dating agency, financial market, recruiting agency. Thanks in advance.