Kharkiv · $800 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
• Carrying out negotiations with customers (IT companies); • Understanding and analyzing the requirement of the position based on client's specification; • Handled the whole recruitment cycle (active candidate's screening, selection, CV database managing, publishing and updating of information about the open positions, organization and conduction of interviews, writing feedbacks); • Maintaining candidate’s database; • Daily full-cycle technical and non-technical recruiting; • Provided search strategies involving social and professional networking sites LinkedIn; Facebook; Telegram; GitHub; Upwork; Behance; • Help with training and on-boarding process of new hires.
Phone Screening, Screening Resumes, Executive Search, Human Resources, Interviews, Recruiting
Kyiv, Lviv (Remote) · $2000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Proffesional Recruiter with more than 6 years of experience in Information Technologies sphere. •Experienced in closing different level positions, conducting interviews and providing Job Offers. •Convinced about my communication and negotiating skills in providing proficient help in full cycle of IT recruitment. • Experience of recruitment in Lviv, Kyiv Ukraine; Krakow Poland. Responcibilities during all my recruitment carier including: • driving full cycle of IT recruitment in the company • executive search • IT market investigation • pre-screening and communication with potential cantatas • conducting HR interviews and writing HR feedbacks for customers • communication with Clients, Client Partners and Hiring Managers • organization of customer’s interviews and preparing all necessary documentation about candidates • conducting summary meetings with customers • providing Job Offers • adaptation of newcomers and different HR responsibilities Mostly I worked with customers from Europe and USA.
Recruiting, IT Recruitment, X-Ray, Sourcing, Communication Skills, HR interviews, Boolean Search, Interviewing, Technical recruiting, Employee Relations, Talent acquisition, Human Resources, LinkedIn Search, headhunting
- Experience of recruitment for outside, outstaff and product companies - Experience of building teams from scratch - Know how to convince and build relationships with customers and candidates
Looking for remote or part-time job
Kyiv · $2000 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
A few words about me: 1. I have 9 years’ experience in Recruitment and in HR sphere (More than half of them in a big multinational company) 2. I have experience in IT company (Single HR with different job responsibilities) 3. I have knowledge of the whole cycle of HR processes (Modern technologies of search and recruitment, Staff adaptation, motivation and retention, Training and development of personnel) 4. I’m experienced in a building of friendship, trustworthy and long-term cooperation 5. I have a diverse experience, both as a leader and as a subordinate, but for me, it is more important stability and teamwork 6. I never stop halfway and always learn new things
Human Resources, Onboarding, Interviews, Team Building, HR, adaptation, event management, Executive Search, Organization of trainings and team build, Motivation others, English, Coaching, IT Recruitment
What I can do: 1. I can develop and implement HR-processes, policies in the company 2. I’m good in conflict resolution (the lowest % of turnover in the company's history after my arrival) 3. I know the full cycle of the recruitment process. 4. I do the onboarding process for new employees 5. I coordinate the personal development and training process for the team, conduct workshops for soft skills training. 6. I always try to build strong relationships between HR and supervised business units.
I want to find: 1. A vacancy in IT company, ideally in HR sphere 2. A company, where values it's not only the words- its actions. 3. A company, which knows: employees it's our main capital (and I will help you to save and increase this capital).
Lviv, Kyiv · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Built HR strategy in alignment with business needs and drive the results. - Supervised and suggested improvements for all HR processes. - Organized a system of effective managers development. - Suggested ways for corporate culture implementation. - Integrated coaching into HR services. - Facilitated strategic and PDP sessions. - Gave consultations about employee relations. - Advised about setting goals and OKRs. - Conducted training courses ("Effective interviewing", "EQ", "People management basics", "Communication skills", "Feedback" etc.)
HR consulting, Strategic Planning, Coaching, ERR, Organizational design, Career Advising, People management, Employer branding, Employee Relations, HR metrics and analysis, Training & Development, Performance Management, Interviewing
- Established coaching service for a managerial staff. - Designed EVP and developed a plan for its implementation. - Implemented basic HR analytics system (ERR, NPS, EER, Turnover, Salary vs Revenue increase, HIPOs etc.) - Adjusted a system of internal communication.
Mutual values: integrity, personal growth, transparency. More strategic, less operational work. Complex analytical challenges. I'm not good sourcer or event manager.
Kyiv · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
My experience includes and isn't limited to - Proactively promote and lead activities to contribute to adoption of company values in action and positive office culture; - Manage the on- and off-boarding processes, compensation process, benefits package; - Serve as the first point of contact for employees regarding HR matters; - Manage the annual end-of-year performance review cycle (e.g. 360 degree); quarterly performance review; - Conduct day-to-day client communications (German, English); - Preparing, sending invoices to the clients; - Client support on billing issues; - Visa and relocation support.
Communication, Human Resources, English, Onboarding, Adaptation and motivation, Employee Relations, Communication Skills, Team Building, Motivation & retention, Adaptation of new employees, Human Resources Management, Exit Interview, adaptation, People Managenent, Compensation & Benefits, Training & Development
- Launched the corporate means of communication; - Helped the team members of one team work together, while some work remotely and others in the office; as well as organized their cooperation with the administrative/accounting department.
Currently I am working in a small IT-company and I would like to try in a big project/company
Kyiv · $1600 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Key skills: - training, mentoring and managing recruiters as well as recruiting projects; - recruiting of IT and other staff; - communication with foreign customers and provision a kind of post-sale services to them; - building recruitment process from scratch; - numerous successful experience in new tasks and projects.
Clear objectives. Managing a recruiting team. Ready to lead full-cycle recruitment activities only for rare and senior positions. Positive atmosphere.
Kyiv · $1100 · 6 years of experience · Intermediate
- Полное формирование команд разработки: - Формирование компетенций к кандидату учитывая все потребности компании - Детальное выявление требований к вакансии (строгий подход к отбору по техническим навыкам - Поиск специалистов используя различные методы и ресурсы - Скрининг больших объёмов резюме и выявление релевантных кандидатов - Проведение первичного тел/skype интервью - Проведение собеседований в офисе - Выявление компетенций кандидата и составление фидбэка для отчетности в HR системы - Полное оформление кандидата на должность. - Ведение/составление документации относящейся к деятельности компании - Полная адаптация сотрудников на новом месте - Мотивация сотрудников как материальная так и не материальная. ( Метод определяется в индивидуальном подходе к каждому специалисту) - Организация идеального рабочего процесса - Полное жизнеобеспечение команды разработки - Формирование запросов на технику и оплаты за лицензии различных программ для разработки и многое другое - Организация обучающих мероприятий для компании - Организация корпоративов больших масштабов - Организация митингов - Составление опросников для выявления проблем - Проведение KPI Моя работа включает в себя много разнообразных задач и я не могу перечислить все в одном CV. Если Вы меня спросите я обязательно все расскажу при встрече. Дополнительные навыки: Сильные коммуникативные навыки Решение споров и конфликтов Умение находить подход к людям имеющим особенные черты характера Умение создавать положительную атмосферу в критических ситуациях происходящих внутри компании в момент тяжелых времен компании. ( Поддержание боевого духа внутри коллектива) Умение находить информацию и использовать ее.
Human Resources, Recruiting, HR, adaptation, headhunting, Communication Skills, Team Building, IT Recruitment, Project Management, Адаптация
- Полностью сформировала команду разработки для Американской продуктовой компании - Полностью сформировала и адаптировала команду разработки в Украине для международной компании в сфере Фин.тех - Опыт в менеджменте проекта в сфере фин.тех - Опыт в организации стартапа
- Качественный продукт! Если я верю в успех идеи я сворачиваю горы - Возможность проявить себя как специалист не ограничиваясь несколькими повседневными задачами в работе - Возможность вносить креативность в процесс - Понимание что я часть чего-то очень важного и интересного! - Работать без давления - Оф.трудоустройство - Достойная ЗП. - Перспектива пересмотра зп
Kiev · $1500 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I have more than 10 years of experience in People Management. I’m a certified Coach & Business Trainer. I have 100+ successful clients cases of HR changes and L&D implementations. Established IT-team and develop mob application. I am ready to fundamentally assist in the organization’s success, by coaching and developing its people. B2B training programs: Author of the program “Self-motivation as a skill” The author of the program "Increasing the level of employee involvement in the face of change" Leading the game "Goal makers" - a game on goal setting. B2C training programs: Co-author of the Course "Leader of Change" The author of the training programs "Conscious Leadership" and "Turn on the leader in your self" Co-author of the course "How to create a career compatible with life" (work-life balance)
interpersonal skills, analytical skills, problem-solving and negotiation skills, resource management, learning management, project coordination, project management, coaching, training and development, team development, facilitation skills, training coordination, adaptin and motivation , написание ТЗ для интернет приложения
Experience: 500 + participants in master classes, training programs, courses. 200 + hours of individual work. Records: Business processes for a new division of the company with a staff of 2,000 employees were created within 2 months only and approved by the general director completely.
My goal is to be involved in the creation and implementation of a career development system for employees in a company that already has such a need. Coming to the company for several months, it is impossible to fully implement all that planned, so it is interesting to work for a long-term perspective.
Lviv · $1200 · 2.5 years of experience · Intermediate
• Effective and highly-competent specialist with a lot of experience in working with people and organizing events. • Offer deep insight into planning, organizing and controlling the HR Department operations, implementing HR policies and procedures. • Possess a solid understanding of recruitment processes and job interview conduction techniques. • Demonstrate excellent knowledge of IT terminology and the field in general. • An open-minded, self-motivated and reliable team player with outstanding interpersonal, active listening and conflict resolution skills. HR Manager Nov 2017 – Present • Development and coordination of HR team; • Management of complete recruitment cycle: searching, screening, interviewing, giving feedback and making job offers; • Adaption of the company’s new employees: onboarding, introducing to the internal process, monitoring probation periods; • Control of HR procedures and policies; • Implementation of one-to-one meetings and satisfaction surveys; • Implementation of Professional Development Process for the company’s employees; • Preparation and projection of the company’s events budget; • Development and organization of the company’s corporate events, team buildings, and celebrations. HR Generalist May 2017 – Nov 2017 • Development of adaptation and motivation programs; • Assistance in screening and searching for new employees; • Assistance in conducting HR and exit interviews; • Preparation, projection, and organization of the company’s internal and external events; • Organization of internal cross-department internships and trainings for the company’s employees; • Adaption of the company’s new employees: onboarding, introducing to internal process, monitoring probation periods; • Maintenance of HR records and completion of HR reports; • Cooperation with various departments, provision of assistance to line managers; • Promotion of equality and diversity as an integral part of the company’s culture; • Happiness management.
Human Resources, Onboarding, Microsoft Office, HR, event management, adaptation, IT Recruitment, Recruiting, Research, CV Screening, Communication Skills, headhunting, Interviewing, Evaluation, Team Building
I am looking for exiting and challenging HR position in a big and dynamic company with the opportunity for personal and professional growth and development. Not interesting in Recruiter position.
remote · $1050 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hired over 20 devs for one company during the last six month. I built, trained and lead a team of 10 technical talent scouts and recruiters, support over 60 companies in 2018. Focused on Software Engineers - React, Java, Golang, C++, PHP and QA, CTO, UI/UX, and Product/ Project Managers.
HR, Product management, Project Management, IT Recruitment, X-Ray, Boolean Search, Executive Search, English Advanced, Talent acquisition, Team Building