Lviv · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Product Development Manager - Air Development Team june 2016 – now - Facilitating requirements gathering sessions with Customer to identify functional and user interface requirements - developing product requirements and roadmaps - coordination of cross-functional teams - collect and analize feedback from customers/stakeholders - partcipation in events with partners, presentations of products - planning new features and changes to a product -Analysis and revision of existing system logic difficulties... См. ещё Project Development Manager / BA jun 2016 – dec. 2018 - leading and planning implementation of the project - Defining project scope and developing project plan with schedule - Risk management - tracking project progress - present reports defining project progress, problems and solutions - implementation and managing project changes and interventions to achieve project outputs - Business process creation (BPMN) - elicitation and analyze requirements with stakeholders - Visio documentation creation - prototyping - Conduct product presentation for Customers and Stakeholders
Sales, Strategic planning, Team management, Product management, revenue analysis, Business analisys, WebServices, Agile, Scrum, English, Jira, Business Analysis, SDLC, Communicate with foregein Customers, Communication Skills, Communication, Risk management, Confluence, User stories, UML, Use cases, Requirements analysis, Requirements management, aviation , GDS
SAFE Certified Scrum Master GDS : Amadeus Basic, Galileo Basic + Ticketing Amadeus Ticketing Sabre Basic and Ticketing Sirena Basic Gabriel Basic and Ticketing Sales Achieved sales growth +25% per year PM 6+ teammates, 0,5 year from start to first production release Result: Product is successfully delivered to the customer, and is provided to all size agencies worldwide. Product management Internal projects for TTN, external projects for travel companies, airlines, GDS's 20+ teammates 5+ external + internal customers simultaneously Products : 1. TTN Air Development ( Tickets/ Kissandfly /Travelfrom Brands) 2. API for partners ( updating, integration, consultations) 3. TTN Distribution Systems
Adequate management, casual dress-code. Interested in new worldwide projects with a great team, Self-motivated for getting some new knowledge. In top priorities - company with projects/products for aviation ( GDS, Airlines, OTA's ext)
Kyiv · $2500 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Experience as BA across sectors: Finance/Banking. - Performed business process analysis for one of the largest banks in Europe; conducted 50+ interviews with business process owners, mapped 60+ business processes - Developed financial model for a company in agro sector, forecasting revenue growth according to scenarios - Researched potential targets in Light Manufacturing, Agriculture and IT industries, as a part of building a case of investment attractiveness Public sector. - Requirements elicitation, analysis, gathering and management in a project focused on implementing edoc management system (Microsoft SharePoint) for a government body Healthcare. - Developed a detailed business plan for a company, including business model, market research and 10+ competitors’ analysis - Designed strategies for public hospitals within national health care reform project; prioritized three cost-cutting opportunities using as-is hospital analysis I would like to work as Business Analyst/Product Owner.
Business Analysis, English, Business Strategy, Process modeling, Data Analytics, UML, BPMN, Requirements analysis, Financial Planning and Strategy, Agile, Scrum, User stories, Confluence
- 1 year lived in the US - Full scholarship holder for master studies abroad - Beginner knowledge of German and Swedish Certificates: - Foundations of Quantative Modelling (Coursera certificate, April 2019)
I would like to join a team with 1+ BAs. Preferably international team with international projects. Willing to learn new skills, languages and obtain appropriate certifications.
Lviv, Kyiv · $4400 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Roles: Product Manager, Project Manager, Product Owner/Business Analyst. Business Analysis: PESTLE, SWOT, requirements gathering and prioritization, investigation techniques, business system/process modelling, impact analysis, prototyping, use cases and acceptance criteria, user experience design, user interface design, stakeholder engagement, scope agreement, PoC; Project Management: Software development methodologies: Agile (SCRUM/Kanban), Waterfall, V-model; Client/Stakeholder management; Resource Management, experienced at Fixed price and Time-and-Material projects; Design and modelling: UML Use Case, Prototyping and Wireframing using Balsamiq, Visio and Visual Paradigm, Business Modelling Swim Lanes, rich picture, mind-map
Main domains - Healthcare, Retail, E-Commerce, finance Looking for a new challenges preferably in AUTOMOTIVE.
Lviv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Delivering sustainable results fast • Ensuring total customer satisfaction • Excellent analytical and problem solving skills. • Deep excellence experience in analysis techniques • Business Turnaround and Crisis Management • Proven Planning and Time Management • Knowledge of Business analysis tools and techniques • Experience in Business analysis practices • Experience in Business Process Management and Data Modeling • Experience in dealing with geographically-dispersed and trans-national teams • Organized and effective time management skills • Excellent communication, negotiation, facilitation and presentation skills. • Advanced level of English • Valid USA visa
Agile, Waterfall, Confluence, Jira, TFS, Balzamiq, Bizagi, UML, MS Visio, Visual Studio, Healthcare, Compliance, Automative, Scrum, Proactivity, PhraseApp, Zeplin
Improvement of operational and business efficiencies for manufacturing, engineering, healthcare and development applications with over 15-years experience in different business environments. A highly experienced senior business analyst with practical engineering and academic background with passion for, not only helping companies to improve their business processes and efficiencies but also leading them to achieve strategic business goals. A proven track record within a number of healthcare, engineering and operational industries in a wide range of international locations covering various business applications and solutions.
Kyiv · $600 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
January 2018 - August 2018, IBM Ukraine - Security, Asset and Risk Management Department Intern, Compliance Manager on customer bank account - Project Manager assistance - Issue tracking and closure process conduction - Risk analysis and evaluation - Providing compliance activities, metrics and KPIs analysis - Regular reporting and preparation for meetings - Proofreading of draft agreements and creating project documentation March 2017- July 2017, Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine - Committee on National Security and Defence Intern, Deputy Assistant - Analysis and checking of draft laws - Reading and answering appeals, other correspondence - Paperwork and collecting information - Attending Committee meetings February 2017 - April 2017, Ukrtelecom JSC - Department of Development of Mass Segment Intern, Analyst - Data analysis - Regular reporting - Creating of presentations for meetings - Maintaining in BTL activities
Project Management, Agile, Jira, English, trello, Risk management, Microsoft Office, Communication, Quality Assurance , Communication Skills, SQL
- Assigned as a Compliance Manager of information security on the customer bank account after 6 mounth of work being intern in the global IT-company - Was conducting mounthly Compliance Meetings with the managers supporting the customer bank account - Reduced the percent of overdue information security issues to 2% and below - Was keeping the effectiveness metrics of the GTS department at 98% and above - Done 50+ hours of corporate learning within 8 mounth - Charmain of the Faculty Trade Bureau Union for 2,5 years - Winner in "The Best with Ukrtelecom" programme Certificates: - IBM Enterprise Design Thinking Practitioner - IBM Security Delivery Specialist accreditation programme (Foundation level) - Emotional Intelligence Basics - Giving and Receiving Feedback - Cisco Cybersecurity Essentials - Cisco Introduction to IoT
Proactive young person seeking a Project Manager Assistant (Junior PM) position for applying and improving managerial skills that requires continious learning and constant challanges facing.
Lviv · $1000 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
On the previous job, I was responsible for final reports preparation, including market summary, economic environment analysis, market trends and forecast, competition analysis; business communication with international partners; identified key product requirements; benchmarking. Also, I used data modeling practices to analyze findings and create suggestions for further improvements and changes; managed a team of researchers. On the business analyst position, I am looking for a new experience with the product and business analysis and requirements in order to determine their needs and enhance their sales.
Business Analysis, BPMN, UML, SDLC, Scrum, Agile, English, Analytical Skills
I managed three projects simultaneously and worked on the project, generating the highest turnover.
I would like to work for a product company in order to analyze its particular needs and work on its business strategy. I wouldn't like to work with the documentation only, but to communicate with the leadership or client as well.
Lviv, remote · $1700 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Experience: • 3+ years (QA Engineer); • Creation/maintenance of test documentation • functional, regression, integration testing; • Requirements analysis • Testing tools: HP Application Lifecycle Management, Sauce Labs, Zephyr, qTest • Strong knowledge of testing methodologies • HTML, CSS • MS SQL • Software development methodologies under experience: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall • presentation of work to the team; • defects reporting • Organizational/planning skills • Strong Analytical skills
MySQL, Scrum, Jira, Manual Testing, Functional testing, Regression Testing, Web Testing, Agile, Experience with BugTrackingSystems, Quality Assurance, Knowledge of the life cycle of a bug
$4500 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- BA and dev teams facilitation - Interviewing, team arrangements and management - Systematization and establishing of internal of processes - Internal/External Audit - Compliance of Personal Data Privacy Regulation (GDPR) - Requirements management - Changes management - ITIL/ITSM - Pre-sales - Product management (concept, prototype, plan) - HIPAA compliance - Agile/SCRUM
Agile, changes management, Diagrams and flowcharts, Prototype, Requirements management, Scrum, BABOK, ITIL, ITSM, Product management, GDPR, Project Management, Jira, Business Analysis, User stories, Use cases, SDLC, User Experience , Customer comunication, Priority management, English
- Launch of 30+ various web projects for international clients - Successfully developed and implemented business processes of QMS - Managed of 14 employees across different locations including part-time team members - Launch of a few Healthcare projects (HIPAA compliance) - Certified GDPR Data Privacy Professional - Successfully developed Service Catalog and Service Portfolio template for SMART-Holding (ITIL) - IBM Tivoli Service Request Management and IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT implementation for Naftogaz NJSC - IBM Tivoli Asset Management for IT implementation for Security Service of Ukraine (SBU)
I'd like to work in the Healthcare domain. Would consider positions of Delivery manager, Product Manager. Ready to consider relocation opportunity to Canada or Western Europe, New Zealand, Australia. Not interested in gambling projects as well as FOREX. Not ready to relocate to Poland, Czech, Romania.
Kyiv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Analysis of business processes - Functional requirements analysis and creation of functional specifications - Designed technical implementation - Provided maintenance and new functional and feature implementation (UI, systems integration using web services, database) - Collecting and shaping the business requirements; - Provided requirements development (elicitation, analysis, specification, validation) and requirements management (processing and tracking). - Planned and closed iterations, wrote use cases, stories, and acceptance criteria - Designed architecture of database
Jira, SOAP, SoapUI, Confluence, MySQL, Quality Assurance (QA), Scrum, UML, Manual Testing (QA)
Kyiv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
consulting, problem solving, SCRUM, PMP in 2016, lots of process modelling, technical documentation, ERP and many more...
CSS, Mongo, Scrum, SQL, UML
I have more than 8 years of experience (5 years in EY Business Advisory and about 3 years in IT Outsourcing, working with Ciklum and ELEKS). For all those years I gained strong soft skills and tried dozens of methodologies in different teams and environments: business processes redesign, SCRUM, waterfal, different BA tools, little bit of coding and lots of people management
Interesting product, clients facing role, possibility to learn from colleagues and to teach them consultancy business approach