Kyiv · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Designed multi-platform solutions, - Integrated with 3-d party systems, - Migrated OnPrem-services to Cloud ones, - Team management, cross-team communication, - Architecture pros/cons presentations, - RnD research, POC implementations, - Lead DevOps activities, IaC, CI/CD, - Covered applications with tests, UI automation, - Full-circle application support, profiling, analytics, etc.
.NET, ASP.NET CORE, C#, OOP, T-SQL, Xamarin, DevOps, Automated Testing, AWS, Git, REST API, Scrum, Team Leadership, ADO.NET, OOD, Continuous Integration, Micro-service architecture, ASP.NET WEB API, Backend, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft SQL Server, Azure DevOps, HTTP
- MSSQL database migration tool, - ADAL/MSAL authenticators with SSO support, - Solution for distributing enterprise mobile applications to the managed devices. - RestClientFactory for PCL, NET.Standard projects, - UI Automation Framework
I would like to be involved into full-circle application development process as a key-player. If you have some RnD activities to be done, let me develop POCs for you and try to figure out what approach or technology will work the best for us. Low level of bureaucracy hierarchy is preferable. I would like to avoid working with FE-code.
Kyiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
C#/.NET, C#/Unity3D, project management, product management, software architecture, team leadership, technical interviewing, communication with customers, lateral thinking also basic skills and interest in: usability and UI/UX design, mentoring, 3D modeling and texturing, 2D graphics editing, sound editing
over 10 years with C#, familiar with multiple other programming languages over 4 years in enterprise .NET over 7 years in Unity3D coordinated/managed 2 projects including augmented reality game similar to Pokemon Go but with first-person mode and pvp (simultaneously fulfilled duties of team lead, project manager and software architect, also interviewed prospective team members and talked to customer) used to be employed as technical English-Russian translator Autodesk 3ds max certificate
- Kiev or remote or outside of Ukraine (for jobs outside of Ukraine increase my salary expectations by price of apartment rental located no more than 1 kilometer from company's office) - opportunity to learn new technologies or even languages is optional but welcome - NO requirement to do free-of-charge work (aka "TEST TASK"), no online/automated tests and other stages that are not about conversation with people relevant to the vacancy/project. (examples of my code including test tasks completed earlier for other companies can be provided on request) - NO requirement to provide personal data not directly relevant to the job (including photos), fill profiles/questionaries/etc - Adequate technical interview (without questions with definite "right answers" that can be googled even by non-tech people, without requirements to write code on paper) - Adequate agreement (or readiness to fix it, or possibility to be employed without signing anything, some examples of inadequate agreements: https://www.joelonsoftware.com/2000/03/28/ndas-and-contracts-that-you-should-never-sign/) - Adequate management (Brooks' law etc, skills and approaches described in books by DeMarco and Lister, "Peopleware", joelonsoftware.com blog etc or willingness to let me organize my work using these skills and approaches) - Office near subway station or no requirement to visit it every day
Remote work, Ukraine · $7000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Team leading experience, including planning, process tailoring, scheduling, risk assessment and communication with project stakeholders • Skilled in system architecture design • Good attention to detail, solving problems in their roots • Leading the teams up to 8 team members • Good analytical and negotiations skills • Skilled in creating technical documentation
Remote work, Ukraine · $3500 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- ASP.NET Core 2.x - Kubernetes, Docker - AWS, Azure - MySQL, MS SQL - Elasticsearch, MongoDB, Redis - RabbitMQ - Git - SOAP, REST, CQRS, AMQP - OOP, OOD, Actor Model, Design Patterns, KISS, SOLID, DDD, TDD - Akka.Net, EF, NHibernate, NServiceBus, ANTLR4, MSBuild
.NET Core, ASP.NET CORE, C#, NHibernate, NServiceBus, WCF, WPF, Akka.NET, ElasticSearch, Entity Framework, OAuth 2.0, OpenID Connect, Redis, MSSQL, MySQL, MongoDB
- 10+ years commercial project development - 5+ years remote work
I am looking for new challenges.
Kyiv · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I want to find a project with a modern technology stack e.g. ASP.Net Core Web API, MediatR, CQRS, Microservices, Docker, Kubernetes etc.
Norway, Amsterdam, EU, finland · $1800 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
A strong computer-engineering professional who is confident with object oriented programming and API integration, algorithm, relational databases and SQL. Skilled in ASP.Net(C#), Java, PHP, MySQL, SQL Server, DB2, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), and HTML. Relocated to Shanghai China since 2015 and attached in the marketing and advertising industry. Experienced with Website, Mobile APP development, E-commerce, shopping cart system with payment gateway integration, and Wechat official account back-end development.
C # , .NET , ASP.NET , Backend
Remote work, Ukraine · $600 · Less than a year of experience · Upper Intermediate
Create a comprehensive system "Smart Home"». Use of technology and hardware: Microcontrollers: Atmel AVR, Arduino, ESP32. Language of programming: C/C++. Single-board computers: RPi(ARMv7 and ARMv8) Language of programming: Node.js, C#/.NET. Software: Back-end: C#/.Net, ASP.NET, Entity Framework Front-end: HTML/CSS(materializecss),JS. 2017-2019 System administrator Maintenance of office computer equipment and software. Writing scripts and modules to existing software (C # / .Net, WF, WPF). 2018-2019, part-time employment Website development (PHP, JS, SQL, HTML / CSS) and SEO (adaptation of old and existing projects).
Create smart home system. Hardware and software development.
Kyiv · $4000 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
8+ years of experience in software development. Experience in both launch projects from scratch and support of existing complex systems. Proven experience in team leadership and project management. Experience and skills in building of Agile processes. Strong experience with software architectural design and development. Strong experience and skills with .NET and WEB technologies.
More than 6 successful projects. 3 successful projects launched from scratch to commercial utilization. Experience in building and optimizing Agile processes for the customers.
I'm looking for a job at the junction on management and engineering. Due to my skills and experience I’ll be most efficient on the role with project and team management responsibilities but at the same time actively participating team as a developer.
Lviv · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
.NET Stack, SOA, DDD, TDD, REST, CQRS, Event sourcing, Highload, Distributed systems, Cloud, Elastic Search, NoSQL, Git, Jenkins, CI, MsSQL MySQL I am familiar with system development life cycle, starting from gathering initial requirements up to production support. I have profound knowledge in setting up the processes for development and testing.
.NET, .NET Stack, CI, DDD, REST API, C#, Jenkins, NoSQL, SOA, Angular.js, AWS, Git, TDD, Highload, Jira, MySQL
Kyiv · $400 · Upper Intermediate
Projects 1. Working on data weather application - get information from api using http, parse it and display on the web page using .NET Core. 2. Simple social network - register user, create user profile, sending messages, adding friends. Implemented as 3 layer application using ASP .NET Core, Entity Framework with best practices - SOLID, DRY, Unit testing.
C#, .NET, Entity Framework, LINQ, OOP, Git, SOLID, asp.net mvc, SQL, MVC, REST API, .Asp.Net Core, HTML, CSS