Kyiv, London, Amsterdam, USA, EU, Canada · $3200 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Passionate about technology, innovation and design. 8 years experience in bus dev, marketing, project management, architectural, branding & computational design Areas of expertise: tech entrepreneurship and startups, business management, fundraising, on-stage pitching, international communication & partnerships, digital marketing, business development, product development, mobile Apps, additive Manufacturing & rapid prototyping, 3d printing & 3d scanning, AR/VR, gaming, architecture, design, podcasts, audio content, music & media industries. Co-founder of an award-wining Roopor audio streaming app
Digital marketing, Content marketing, Marketing Strategy, Team management, copywriting, Brand Marketing, Business Developement, Networking, PR, viral marketing, Trello, Retention, Project Management, English, Content Production, Social Media Marketing, Building Strong Relationships, Product Market Fit, systematization, PPC, Digital Marketing, Marketing, Jira, Sketch, Inbound Marketing, Games, Copywriter, Whitepaper, Analysis and research, Similarweb, Case Studies, Facebook Ads, Market and Target Audience Research, Landing Pages, Pitches, Presentation skills, Presentations, Branding and positioning, Leadership, Business Strategy, Creating a marketing strategy, Advanced English, Confluence, Tableau, dating, Texts for social networks posts, social media, Mobile apps, Brand Promotion, Digital marketing strategy development, Figma, SEO, Product Marketing, Product management, Marketing project management, Facebook, TikTok Ads, Fiverr, SERM, Marketing copywriting, Writing customers' reviews, ORM, SEO audit, Lean methodology, Affiliate Marketing and CPA networks, Affilate marketing, Mediabuying, PPC/Mediabuying, Digital Media, branding, Product positioning, Content Planning, CPL/CPA, Analytical Skills, Analytics, Communication Skills, Adobe Photoshop, 3d, Managing Content Creators, Funnel-Based Marketing, B2B/B2C, Press-Releases, Business development, International Deals, Europe and USA markets, Team player, Self-organized, Linkedin, Negotiations, Multitasking
- US & Asian Markets penetration experience - Award-wining Roopor audio streaming app that helps sharing knowledge regardless of borders and time-zones. - Winner of Publicis 90 - Participant at SLUSH 2017 - Participant at RISE 2019 - Publication in Media - Fluent in English, intermediate German & Serbian
· An international company · Innovative and out-of-box mindset approach · Business trips and intercommunication
Kyiv · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Sales , B2B , Business Development , international business development, Team Management , Business Process Management, Financial Management, Budgeting/Forecasting, sales pipeline and forecasting, Business Process Development, Salesforce CRM, CRM Management
Kyiv · $900 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
Responsibilities: - Target analysis and research using a variety of analytic tools and data sources, including open source and classified, for specific targets; - Research prospects and clients for changes and schedule follow up tasks for sales team; - Validation of prospects and review leads for quality criteria. Achievements: - Effectively completed targets of research; - Improved lead quality by 15% in collaboration with Sales development representative managers; - Successfully applied range of tools to increase efficiency of matching ICP.
Lead generation, Negotiations, Linkedin, Communication Skills, Team management, Team player, Project Management, Sales Navigator, Europe and USA markets
I try to work for exceptional quality, not quantity. As a result of my work, I brought new clients for companies. Good communication and cooperation with the team with which I work.
I want to work in a company that has a cool product that I want to promote. In a fun open team. Achieve goals and sweep away any obstacles on the way, but do it deliberately without hurry. Even if I don’t know something or don’t understand something, but if I have motivation and interest, I can learn absolutely anything in life, in work and achieve absolutely everything that I want.
Kharkiv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
More than 10 years of overall sales experience. High efficiency in international IT-sales during the last 4 years. 1 year of managing a team of business developers.
Sales, Business development, Negotiations, Team management, Communication Skills, Account Management, It sales, International sales
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv · $900 · 1 year of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Conduct market research to identify relevant companies and contacts for outreach - Conduct cold and warm outreach with the goal of setting qualified meetings for Sales Executive - Support sales events (both pre-event and post-event outreach) - Maintain database (CRM) - Work with Sales & Marketing in the creation of messaging and ancillary materials for lead generation activities - Work with dedicated Sales Reps on campaigns strategy and messaging - Work with all Lead Development team members for ongoing mentorship, training, and knowledge sharing - Provide research as needed in collaboration with the sales organization and Research Analysts on the account, contact, and lead levels - Creating personalized email templates for outreach - Work with outreach tools (MixMax, Outreach.io)
Sales, B2B, International sales, Business Developement, English, Linkedin, Lead generation, CRM, It sales, Email Marketing, Sales Development, Team player, Europe and USA markets, B2C, Sales and Marketing
Kharkiv, Dnipro, Zaporizhzhya · $600 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Search, establishment, and maintenance of the project - Close communication with the client for a clear understanding of his/her needs and requirements - Estimation of terms and budgets of projects - Monitoring the progress of work - Delivery of the project to the customer
Sales, Business development, It sales, English, Negotiations, Communication Skills, CRM, Lead generation, B2B sales, Networking
I have enlarged an average check by 25% by making market research and redefining prices.
I want to join the continuously growing company, which has a clear roadmap of how to achieve their goals.
Kyiv · $1200 · 2.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I have been working in the IT lead generation area from 2017. Initially, I worked at one of the biggest lead generation company. Main duties were : * Research contact information for sales leads * Work with various online tools and databases to enrich leads * Record all lead details in the database Then, I've been hired as a pre-sales manager in one of the IT companies from Ukraine, where I still work. Last but not least, I have the experience to be part of a start-up team ( help them with searching for new clients). Professional tools I've worked with: Linkedin (and different extensions for it), Chrunchbase, angel.co, google, excel, manta, yellow pages, etc. English level: B1-B2 Looking for new opportunities for my career stairs
Sales, Communication Skills, B2B, Business development, It sales, International sales, English, Lead generation, Account Management, customer support, Linkedin, Business Developement, B2B marketing
Communication with native speakers, negotiations. I have increased researching inside my current company to 1200 potential leads per month.
Expect: Friendly team, competitive salary, flexible schedule, growth opportunities
Remote work, Ukraine · $1000 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
I am a high-level professional, have been working in UI/UX design for 3+ years. Since 2016 I've mainly focused on UI/UX design and had a partnership with a lot of startups, B2B/B2C companies and individual customers. My stack of skills and knowledge: - UI/UX Design - Interaction Design - Research - Wire-framing/Prototyping - UI Animations - Graphic design - Marketing Tools: - Sketch - Figma - Adobe Experience Design - Adobe Photoshop - Adobe Illustrator - InVision - Principle
UI/UX, Graphic design, High-fidelity prototyping, iOS Human Interface Guidelines, trello, UXUI Designer, Web Design, Illustrator, Application design, Photoshop, Responsive Design, Jira, Figma, Slack, Zeplin, mobile app design, Usability Testing, Product Design, client communication, User Experience Design, User Flows, Low-fidelity prototyping, Marketing, InVision Studio, Principle, HTML, User Interface, User Experience, Prototyping, Sketch, InVision, Agile / Jira / Asana / Trello, CSS, Adobe XD
Kyiv · $1200 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1. Project Manager at Ukrainian Social Academy. Jul 2019 – March 2020. • Conducted analysis of competitors, their products and promotion; • Formulated logics and questions for depth interview, conducted depth interview, analysed and interpreted the results; • Outlined portrait of a client (Target Audience), client segments, their characteristics and behavior, needs, “pains” and gains, value we create for them; • Created the concept of the product (educational program): structure, objectives, sequence of topics, expected outcomes and experts involved; • Produced requirements regarding experts’ (lecturers’) focus and objectives, analysed their proposals and negotiated updates to the program; • Created the promotion plan for the product, coordinated its realisation and responsibilities regarding it; • Formulated draft texts and messages for Facebook posts; • Produced provisional budget for the product; • Communicated with clients, defined their needs and analysed them; • Tested new company website. -------- 2. Project Manager at EdEra. April 2019 - May 2019. -------- 3. Account & Project Manager at Kyiv Mohyla Business School [kmbs]. May 2016 - July 2018. • Managing the Executive Development Programs (the Projects) at all stages (from scheduling and promotion to retrospective and development of suggestions); • Managing multiple projects at the same time; • Identifying key expectations, needs and goals of clients and their businesses; advising them; • Managing client relationships and providing clients with excellent service and support; • Coordination with Marketing and Finance departments; • Developing marketing plans for the Programs; • Representing the school at external events to support business development efforts, communication with prospective clients; • Interacting with clients to collect feedback for product improvement and for advising clients’; • Suggesting Program improvements and providing senior staff with retrospective on Program results; • Coaching new team members and familiarising them with processes; • Coordination & preparation of texts and concepts for promotional materials and mailings; • Company website administration; • Working with CRM & analytics, development of the CRM system; • Working with LMS (Learning Management System). -------- 4. Internship at Presidential Administration of Ukraine (USAID Rada Program & Liga Interniv (Ліга Інтернів). Nov 2014 - Jul 2015
Account Management, Project Management, Management, Sales, Brand Marketing, User Interface , User Experience , Communication, Negotiations, customer support, Site Administration , Product management, CRM, Teamwork, Email Marketing, English, Communication Skills
I have a PhD degree in Economics (Candidate of Economic Sciences), 2018. Key achievements at Kyiv-Mohyla Business School [kmbs]: • I suggested improvements to the logic of the medium-term program that enabled participants to introduce changes in their businesses easier than before; they also demonstrated better understanding of the content. • I was selected to the team focused on implementation of the new CRM system. I was responsible for testing it, bug reporting and designing the interface based on processes and needs of our department. • I was appointed to the commission that evaluated the participants’ graduation projects on the medium-term program. Additionaly: • I scored 7.0 at IELTS Academic test (International English Language Testing System) - 2011, 2014 • I was Participant of the Internship Program at the Presidential Administration of Ukraine (USAID Rada Program and Interns' League) • I have accomplished 6 online courses at Coursera: “An Introduction to Marketing”; “Critical Perspectives on Management”; “Critical Thinking in Global Challenges”; “A Beginner's Guide to Irrational Behavior”; “Games without Chance: Combinatorial Game Theory”; “Fundamentals of Global Energy Business”.
I dream about being a part of a company that has a meaningful mission and that creates new opportunities for our life. I am passionate about ideas and solutions that have positive impact on both social and business processes.
Dnipro, Kyiv, Lviv · $1500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
TL;DR: Sales executive with 8+ years of hands-on experience in international B2B sales (EMEA & Americas), marketing and business development. Closed deals and managed numerous large-scale projects of up to $25M in different markets and different countries – Canada, UK, Russia, etc. (project references available upon request). My profile at a glance: — Eight (8) years of experience in managing all aspects of the international B2B sales process (prospecting, qualifying, meeting, negotiating, and closing deals); — Fluent English: allowing for natural communication with native speakers (both verbal & written) - IELTS 8.0; — Extensive experience in commercial & technical negotiations with C-level executives in corporations; — Experience in managing large-scale projects, ensuring proper collaboration between key stakeholders; — Have a very solid grasp of budgeting, finance and management accounting (CIMA Cert. PM certified); — Master's Degree in Mechanical Engineering.
Sales, English, B2B, International sales, Business Developement, Account Management, International Deals, Europe and USA markets, Project Management, Analytical Skills, Communication Skills, Negotiation, Sales Management, CRM
Identified, closed and managed the $3M+ project with London Underground (becoming the first and the only Ukrainian company to work with London Underground as of 2017). Coordinated (as part of the executive team) operations of an international consortium of manufacturers and trade representatives in delivering $25M+ large scale underground infrastructure project. Professional Certifications: — Chartered Institute of Management Accountants - CIMA Cert. PM English Language Certificates: — Cambridge Assessment - BEC Higher, CAE, FCE — IELTS 8.0
Looking for a dynamic & challenging environment, preferably a product company with the tested product and the goal of making the real difference. I would prefer a role that implies international sales & business development (have extensive experience in B2B sector).