Kharkiv · $1200 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Project Management • Waterfall, Agile/Scrum • Web Design, UI/UX • Software development life cycle • PHP, PHP frameworks (Laravel, Symfony, Zend) • JS frameworks • Magento, WordPress • Adobe Photoshop, Figma, Sketch, InVision • Ecommerce, Digital marketing • Experience with JIRA I have started working in IT 4 years ago. At first, it was just an interesting position where I can try something completely new and unknown, where I can have a constant practice of English language and communicate with people from all over the world. But time has passed, and I have found myself really enjoying working within IT sphere and help my clients bring their vision to life. I strongly believe that this is my path and I am ready to keep growing and improving my skills. I have been working in a position of Project manager for 2 years, and I tend to keep growing and working with more complex websites from day to day. Also for the last 4 months, I am working as Head of International Department, having 5 people (sales and project managers) under my leadership, as well as the development team of 8
English, Project Management, Agile, Jira, Scrum, Team management, Waterfall, trello, Communication, Redmine, Requirement analysis, Traditional Management
50+ успешно сданных проектов 600+ часов прослушанных тренингов и видеокурсов Посещение различных конференций по всей Украине.
Ищу интересные проеты и возможности расти в качестве Проект менеджера в большой компании, где я смогу реализовать себя в ведении сложных и высокотехнологичных проектов.
Kyiv, EU, USA · $1500 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
An experienced salesperson with a demonstrated history of working in the B2B. Skilled in Negotiation, Business Planning, Analytical Skills, International Business, and Market Research. 12 years of successful experience in related technical industries, IT, Agro, and FMCG. Strong negotiation, organizational, and time management skills. Have a successful record of finished deals( >$5M), working with "long sales." Successfully worked in Germany and enjoyed numerous business trips to the USA and the EU. Have a good understanding of different kinds of businesses, recognize and understand specific customer needs, always bringing the best win-win solution. Strong sales professional with a US MBA degree. Looking for a complicated challenge in management and sales.
Sales, Business development, International sales, B2B, It sales, Team management, Business Developement, Project Management, Analytical Skills, Jira, International Deals, Business Analysis, Europe and USA markets, English, Product management
I am looking for complicated tasks that require deep immersion and a good understanding of customers' businesses. I am not afraid and enjoy working with long sales cycles. Prefer to work with western markets and have a good knowledge of local peсuliarities. I am considering sales as a function that helps to create a win-win solution and creates extra value for the customer.
Kyiv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- 10 years of professional financial and analytiс experience - 3 years of pre-sale, business and product development in IT - International coverage of sales engagement and clients’ support I’ve been working almost 10 years at large international banks with local and international customers. Covering issues and added value: 1. Pipeline management and cold calling; 2. Meetings, requirements definitions, sale/cross-sale of banking products; 3. New customers on-boarding. Besides, I’ve been significantly engaged in IT sales and was in charge of selling CRM software solutions to customers in the CIS region. Almost a year has been devoted to the product management role at fintech company. Covering issues: - Management of the whole sales lifecycle; - Arrangement of meetings with prospective clients; - Meetings with customers, identification of their pain points and offer the best solution; - Social selling (FB, LinkedIn); - Writing email chains; - Managing inbound requests; - Leading company's outbound channel; - Contribution in sales strategy with suggestions to improve the conversion rate; - product development and new B2B landing page launch from scratch; - work with PM, designers and SEO partners; - bugs fixing. Currently, I work in IT outsourcing and manage pre-sales and sales activity of the company on the EU (Spain, Italy, Switzerland, The Netherlands, Germany) and the US markets, closed 2 deals with potential revenue up to EUR 1M (2 years assignments).
Sales, Business development, Account Management, CRM, Key Account management, Presentation skills, B2B, It sales
- one of the top-ranked performers at any place of work (achievement of budget profit margin ~95%); - solid retention rate of customers and stable acquisition of new ones; - + USD 30 mn of new loan portfolio while working at banks; - + EUR 250k of revenue to the portfolio of IT product company - + EUR 70k within 3 months at IT outsourcer, the other 2 deals are on the way and contracting now (potential revenue up to EUR 1M for 2 years assignments).
- sales, project management or project coordinating/engagement role at start-up or outsourcing company; - no routine and bureaucracy; - no cold calls, Upwork, leadgen and clients nurturing activity; - no Forex, binary options or related bullshit activity
Odesa, Kyiv · $7000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Well, i'm hell of an engineer with over 17 years of professional experience and at the same time I know how to make money. Currently working mostly as technical expert and sales person two in one. I have an experience on making own product startups and I used to work as CTO. Thus have experience in all fields related to IT. I have experience on building and automating process within the company, making hard decisions, managing talents and budgets. At the same time have experience on engineering and building mission critical services and LOB solutions. Have a hands on experience on organizing Solution Life-cycle from idea to production. Long story short.
Sales, Presales, Customer Focus, Solution Design, Solution architecture, Product management, Project Management, Lead, Business Process Management, Engineering management, SaaS, Cloud Architecture, Hybrid Architecture, Azure, Consulting, DevOps, Solution Lifecycle Management, SLM, Company Management
I have many interesting public speeches on edge topics with fresh ideas, It's not like yet another re-tell story, like others do. Just check my youtube channel.
Make money together.
Remote work, Ukraine · $600 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Sales, English, Communication Skills, It sales, Business development, B2B, International sales, Negotiations, CRM, Lead generation, Linkedin, Presentation skills, Business Developement, Account Management, Team management, Team player, Networking, International Deals, Europe and USA markets, Marketing, Key Account management, UpWork, Project Management, Analytical Skills, Sales Planning, Direct Sales, Sales Techniques, Strategy development, Multitasking, project planning, "Out of the box" - Solutions, Sales Operation, Digital marketing, Business Development Manager, Enterprise solutions, Business communication, Sales Development, Pre-sales, Client oriented, Business Strategy, Proposals preparation, Sales funnel
Up to 10% of answers on bids for the last 6 months and 3% of closed contracts from all the number of proposals.
- Professional growth - Experienced team to work with, - Excellent portfolio - Constant communication with a team
Odessa, Kiev, Europe, USA · $1500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Product selling; Presenting product demo; Building long-term relationships with new and existing customers; Identifying new sales leads; Lead nurturing; Closing IT outsourcing deals; Achieved sales targets; Building partnership with other IT corporations; Always in good relations with clients and teams; Experience of working as Account and Customer Success Manager; Experience in cold, warm calling and email campaigns;
Business Development Manager, CRM, English, Lead generation, Linkedin, Sales Management, Partner Manager, Negotiations, Presentation skills, International sales, B2B, Communication Skills, IT Consulting, Crunchbase, Multitasking, HubSpot, Pipedrive
I established cooperation with several world-famous corporations for my company; I Increased companies revenue by bringing new projects and clients; I increased the number of loyal company customers and partners; I helped to determine companies' niche to exceed competitors; I set up the processes in Sales Team; I did my efforts and represented the company at the biggest IT world conference, which brought lots of new leads; Brought long-term Iot, AI, Data Science projects;
I would like to be a part of fast paced company where I can contribute to maximizing profitability, ensuring customer satisfaction and reaching sales goals. Less bureaucracy, more teamwork between departments in achieving company goals.
Lviv · $1000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I provide digital competitive up-to-date solutions to the owners and CEO of the companies that increase the value of their business. With 10+ experience in financial and IT industry on the markets of EU, USA, Canada, Israel, Australia, Singapore. I use my expertise to define client needs, market perspectives and proper solutions for growth.
Sales, Business development, B2B, International sales, Marketing, Account Management, Linkedin
Turnover of my company in 2011 has reached $1 mln.
Big IT company, Lviv office, B2B markets of developed countries
Kyiv · $2500 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I've been working for 6 years for the product company. I'm working on sales on the US, NEUR&SEUR markets and Asia. I've got a huge experience in team managing (4+ years) combining it with sales. Я работаю 6 лет в продуктовой компании. Занимаюсь продажами на рынках США, Северной и Южной Европы и Азии. Последние 4 года совмещаю работу sales с обязанностями руководителя команды.
Sales, English, Communication Skills, B2B, It sales, International sales, CRM, Lead generation, Negotiations, Europe and USA markets, Account Management, Sales Planning, Team Leadership, Customer Relations
I'm proud I grew as a personality from a student who was in a rush to meet work and university to a confident sales manager with team leader experience with the best performance in the department. Я горжусь тем, что смогла вырасти из студентки, которая совмещала работу и учебу, до уверенного продажника с опытом управленца с лучшими результатами по отделу.
The value for the client is the most vital for me in the company. I'm ready to implement my experience and also — open for new challenges and knowledge. Sales as a process is very complex and engaging in terms of interaction with people. For now I'm not looking for team leader positions. Самым важным для меня является ценность, которую приносит компания своему клиенту. Я готова применять свой опыт, а так же — черпать новые знания. Для меня продажи —это объемный и захватывающий процесс о взаимодействии с людьми. На данном этапе не хочу заниматься управленческой деятельностью.
Kharkiv · $800 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Currently, I hold the position of Sales Manager. Predominantly I work with Linkedin and UpWork platforms, also have experience with such platforms like AngelList, YouTeam, etc., with parsing of bases of clients and cold emailing. Always try to find something new in the sales field, to implement different tricks, and add new technics to my sales practice.
Business development, Sales, B2B, Negotiations, It sales, International sales, English, Communication Skills, Linkedin, B2C, Business Developement, identifying markets/sales channels, UpWork, CRM, Lead generation, Presentation skills, B2B sales, International Deals, International Sales, Jira
I closed projects independently, managed and retained relationships with existing clients, increased base of clients, took courses for IT sales by Growth Factory, and am actively looking for new trends in this area.
A proven track record in their field, smoothness organizational processes
Kyiv · $3700 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
B2b & B2c sales to EMEA, APAC and AMERICA; Team leadership; Full sales cycle; Enterprise sales; Project management; Work in agile/scrum environment; Sales management and forecasting; Face to face sales at the international exhibitions; Sales team launching and couching; International exhibitions; Growth development;
B2B, B2C, Business development, CRM, Organization of sales department, SaaS, Sales organization, Sales strategies, Team leading, enterprise sales
Sales Team leader in IT company with over 100 employees; Highest sales results; Best retention rate; Biggest amount of satisfied clients; Development of European market and sales; Building of sales department and sales processes from the scratch; Successful introduction of new sales channels and strategies which resulted into revenue growth
Challenging and interesting job, description,professional team, ability to introduce new ideas and implement them, space to grow mentally and financially