Kharkiv · $3200 · 2.5 years of experience · Intermediate
Plan daily work for AQA team Provide AQA team strategy and approach Report about Team progress and results to CTO Responsible for AQA team work quality Setup CI process with DevOps Mentoring Customize existing test automation framework Test cases automation Localization of bugs
Selenium WebDriver, Automated Testing, Java, Jenkins, Selenium, Maven, XPath, CSS, TestNG, MySQL, Test Planning & Documentation, QA team lead, Scrum, Git
Участие в международных олимпиадах по программированию (ACM - ICPC) Опыт настройки процессов тестирования и автоматизации
Kyiv · $2300 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
Implemented and maintained test automation framework. Developed and supported automated tests. Performed automated functional testing. Performed performance testing. Performed manual acceptance testing. Created test reports, team reports, documentation. Wrote automated and manual test cases. Wrote bug reports.
Java SE, Selenium Webdriver, Selenium Grid, Selenide, TestNg, JUnit, REST-assured, Jbehave, Serenity, SQL, JMeter, BDD, TDD, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Xray, Confluence, Functional testing, GUI testing, Performance testing, Test planning, Test cases creation, Bug tracking, Blazemeter, Linux
- Experienced in Web UI and REST API automation testing (Java); - Experienced in continuous testing using Selenium Grid, Jenkins, Docker; - Proficient in QA methodologies, requirement analysis, writing test cases;
Kharkiv · $2000 · 1.5 years of experience · Intermediate
Having experience in development and maintenance test automation frameworks for testing various applications (UI and APIs) Programming languages: Java and C# Project roles: Software Test Automation Engineer Project: Project for extracting testing functionality to a standalone application that can be used by technical and non-technical stuff inside the organization including teachers, mentors, and managers through other internal tools and systems. Team Size: 1 project manager; 10 developers; 15 software testing engineers Project Role: Tester Project: Vue Cinema Entertainment, Inc. is a UK cinema based in the UK Team Size: .NET Developer Team: 7 members MQA Team: 3 members AQA Team: 2 members 1 BA 1 Project Coordinator Project Role: Software Test Automation Engineer
Automated Testing, Git, Jira, REST API, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Scrum, Selenium, OOP, JSON, SQL, Maven, Test cases creation, Agile, TestNG, JAVA, C#, Selenide, NUnit, API testing, Postman, Design Patterns, Page Object Pattern, Kanban
Remote work, Ukraine · $900 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Experienced in building of testing process from beginning for high-loaded web, mobile application projects, good at creation/support of test documentation, have an awesome communication skills. 2017-2019: Manufactory projects; 2018-2019: Crowdfunding marketplace project; 2018-2019: Rental services (cars && apartment);
QA, QA Manual/Automation, QA team lead, QA management, Web Tesing, Mobile App Testing, Desktop Testing, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Test Design, C#, Selemiun WebDriver, Page Object Pattern, Xcode, Android Studio, iOS, Android, MacOS, Linux, Functioanl Testing, Not-functionsl testing, Chrome Dev Tools, Azure, Visual Studio, TFS, Regression Testing, Process management, Requirements analysis, AGILE/SCRUM, MySQL, MS SQL Server
Setting testing process from start and successfully maintain to finish, master of communication, have a good "eye", successfully completed projects in different area: - crowdfunding marketplace projects; - e-commerce projects; - project for manufactory; - rental services;
Exiting projects is the most valuable goal.
Kyiv · $3200 · 2.5 years of experience · Intermediate
- Knowledge of the process and the levels of testing software - Organisation of the testing process - Working with database, writing sql scripts - Methodologies of software development - Type of tests and test design - Development and organization of autotests - Writing auto tests, api tests - Development and support of the test cases and bug reports - Ability to make test cases, test plans, checklists and user's stories - Bug Tracking system – Jira - Autotesting - Selenium, JUnit, TestNG, Rest Assured (API tests) - Web testing, mobile testing - iOS, Android - SQL (MySQL, PostgreQL) - Jenkins, Docker
Bug Tracking, Agile, Functional testing, Jira, Linux, Regression Testing, Scrum, Windows, HTML, iOS & Android native application testing, Jenkins, SDLC, Selenium, Selenium WebDriver, Test Design, TestNG, Android, iOS, Java, REST API, CSS, SQL, Automated Testing, Git, Maven, Manual Testing , MySQL, Postman, JUnit, Automated Testing , PostgreSQL, API Testing, Docker, Kubernetes, REST Assured, Spring
- Organisation of the testing process - Organisation auto testing, writing auto tests (API, UI) - Code review (also developers code) - Management team of 3 people (QA manual) - Development and support of the test cases and bug reports - Product Quality Control
- QA Automation (mainly API testing) - Organising the testing process
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
• Web/mob and desktop applications testing • Creation/maintenance test documentation, TestRail • Excellent knowledge of testing theory and processes • UI Automated testing: Java, Selenium, Selenide, Maven, JUnit, TestNG, Git, Jenkins • API testing: JMeter, Git, Jenkins, Regexp • CI implementation on the Project • Work in Scrum (a lot of variations) • Performance testing: JMeter • Understanding of HTTP, HTML, CSS • Experience with SQL (PL/SQL, MySQL) • Basic knowledge of Java • Communication with a foreign customer and developers • Leadership experience • Maintenance of product from the very beginning till the support stage • Experience in work as one QA on the Project • Experience in QA Leadership
Projects: 4 Achievements: • from Junior to Lead in 2,5 years. • two products - from the very beginning until the support stage • mentoring of the team members • organizing many events for the development of the QA team, knowledge sharing, workshops, presentations • CI implementation on the project Certificates: • Quality Assurance • Java Start • Performance testing using JMeter • Mobile Testing Attended many QA conferences & meetups: Agile, BAQ, QA Simplicity Day, Mobile testing, etc.
Remote, part-time projects (4-5 hours per day remotely) doing Web automation coverage on Java or JS
Lviv · $3500 · 6 years of experience · Intermediate
More than 6 years of experience in automation, functional, exploratory and regression testing of desktop, web and mobile application.Experience in creating new automation scripts and support existing tests. Assurance planning, requirements analyzing, quality assurance documents creating, defects tracking and test results analyzing. Always in search of ways to improve as a person. Attentive to the guidance of managers and customers. Java, TestComplete, DelphiScript, Scrum, Manual Testing, TFS, Jira, Cucumber, BDD, Jenkins, WinAppDriver, Testrail.
Automated Testing (QA), Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, TestComplete, TFS, Pascal, Automated Testing, Git, Jira, Selenium WebDriver, Cucumber, WinAppDriver
Always in search of ways to improve as a person. Interested in QA Lead position.
Remote work, Ukraine · $4200 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Set up Jenkins from scratch - Shared knowledge within QA team - Published article about UI automation testing on Medium
It's better to work in a team not bigger than 10 people for me because it's important to know what your colleagues do; but it's not a priority.
Lviv, Lviv · $3700 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Overall 8+ years of experience in IT sphere: 7 years of experience in automation testing, 1,5 years in web development. Frameworks: asyncio, flask API Testing: REST CI tool: Jenkins Web automation: Ruby, Python, Selenium and Poltergeist Webdrivers, Rspec, Capybara, Behave, Gherkin Databases: PostgresSQL, MySQL OS: *nix, Windows, Mac OS Development methodologies: Waterfall, Agile Additionally: Elasticsearch, K8S, AWS, Docker, git, Galing
Git, Automated Testing, Jira, REST API, Jenkins, Selenium, SQL, Linux, BDD, Python, Ruby, Capybara, Behave, ElasticSearch, Kubernetes, Docker, AWS, Gherkin, Web Development
After 8+ years in QA area, it's time to make some changes. So, I have decided to switch to Python SE position. Since I don't have huge commercial experience as developer (only ~ 1,5 years), but have enough knowledge and pet projects - I'm looking for open positions as Junior-Middle software engineer/ SDET/ Senior Automation QA Engineer. As an option - I can start as QA Automation engineer and then switch to a software developer position. Salary and possibilities/time for switching are pretty much negotiable. Please NOTE: I'm NOT interested in relocation to Poland and Baltic countries. ALSO i'm NOT interested in Java/C/C#/PHP/.NET AQA positions
Lviv · $1200 · 1 year of experience · Upper Intermediate
Automated Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, REST API, Jira, Git, Manual Testing, Java, Scrum, Selenium, SQL, Postman, HTML, CSS, Regression Testing, XPath, TestNG, Maven, Agile, OOP, Docker, Cucumber, QA Automation, JSON
Очікую цікавий проект на Java Круту команду Багато викликів і швидкий розвиток