Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
* 4 years of experience in manual testing of web and desktop application * Experience in creation and reviewing of test documentation (test plans, checklists, test suites, test cases, bug reports) * Understanding the principles of client-server architecture * Analytical skills, experience in working with requirements * Bug-tracking: TFS, Jira, Mantis, Redmine, TestRail * Databases: MS SQL * Language: C#/.NET * Testing tools: Developer console, Firebug, Fiddler, Jmeter, Postman, Charles, TestArchitect * Worked with data formats: XML, JSON, CSV * Web: HTML, CSS * Methodology: Scrum * English: Upper-intermediate * Other: Oracle VM VirtualBox, SourceTree, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Confluence, Bitbucket, Zeplin
Manual Testing (QA), Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Web Testing, Quality Assurance, SQL, Scrum, Functional testing, JIra/Confluence/Zephyr, Manual Testing , Git, Postman, Windows, Testing fundamentals, Agile
* ISTQB certified * Experience in working remotely * Leading of QA team * Experience of being the only one QA on a project * Experience in start-up project * Mentoring * Demo conducting * Experience working in local and distributed teams
* Interesting tasks and challenges * Work remotely * Flexible hours
Remote work, Ukraine · $1000 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
- 5+ years in QA (3.5 years of automation) - 8 years general in IT. - Team Lead / Tech Lead experience - Can start automation from scratch using Java/Python - Experience in WEB UI, API, Mobile automation - Load testing with locust, gatling - A lot of experience in mobile testing - Good knowledge of SDLC, SCRUM, development process. - JAVA, Python, Swift, GIT, basic HTML, CSS - macOS/iOS/Windows/Android advanced user, Linux experience (Debian based) - familiar with Xcode, iOS simulator, android developer tools, adb, android studio - CI using Gitlab - mentoring and interviewing QA engineers. I have successful examples of people who was "raised" by me as QA engineers, or who become able to create automated scripts for web and mobile. - Able to work on remote basis with minimum control and good self-organization.
Appium, Automated Testing (QA), CI, Confluence, Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Selenium WebDriver, Windows, adb, Agile, Firebug, Git, GitlabCI, HTML, Kanban, Linux, Python, REST API, Scrum, TestRail, iOS, Java, Jira, JMeter, JUnit, MacOS, CSS, gatling, MDM
Successfully finished 4 projects (1 as QA lead, 2 as TechLead, 1 as only automation engineer on a project). Build automation from scratch on 6 projects (3 webs, 3 mobile). Have some experience in creating the team for outsourcing testing for Kiev client, on a one-time basis (basic security testing, load testing of web-service, manual mobile testing - leading team of 3 QA's.
Part time remote project, web or mobile (mobile is better). Manual/automation.
Kyiv, Lviv, Sumy, other city of Ukraine, Relocation · $600 · Pre-Intermediate
electric engines maintenance, electrical networks and systems; good command of Microsoft Office™ tools Using programs: ElectronicWorkbench, AutoCAD, SolidWork, MatLab, Matcad, Adobe Photoshop, Advanced user of the Internet Testing: the practical application of the principles and methods of testing, test plans creating, writing of test cases and bug reports, manual testing of web applications (crossbrowser testing). Writing SQL queries
Adobe Photoshop, Autocad, MatCAD, Solidwork, Manual Testing (QA), MySQL, Quality Assurance (QA)
I'm looking for a company in which I could develop professionally. Where there will be interesting projects and assignments. Education - engineer-electronic (design and development of electronic equipment). Also there are skills in power engineering, electrical machines and 3D modeling. I finished the «Quality Assurance» courses (have certificate) where I learned: Performing functional, regression, performance, usability, security, localization, UI testing, analysis of project documentation, create new bug/change issues, work with the existing ones, understanding of bug lifecycle. Also I have practical knowledge of Test documentation: Test Case. Easily trained and can perform any interesting work !!!
Professional growth. Informal environment.
Kyiv · $400 · Less than a year of experience · Pre-Intermediate
- An annual course at the university using Postman, Confluence, Jira. - Debugging commercial Windows app. Familiar with Jira, Scrum, Postman, Confluence Basic knowledge about Python 3.x, C/C++, Manual Testing, Web Testing, Regression Testing Background in HTML, CSS, SQL(CRUD)
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Web Testing, SQL, Scrum, HTML, CSS, Functional testing, Postman, Confluence, Black-box Testing
I am looking for a great friendly company with IT experience.
Kyiv · $400 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate
SVD Trans - January 2019 - June • Site testing and API • Creating bug reports in JIRA • Testing the mobile version of the site • Work with console F12 SkillUp - March 2019 - May 2019 I have taken QA engineer course at Training Center "Skill Up". After completion of the course I received 2 certificates. During the course I learned: • Basic knowledge HTML, СSS, MySQL. Working with tables using SQL queries • Software development methodologies, software testing methods and design techniques, Black/Grey/White Box Testing • Manual software testing • Creating the appropriate test documentation (Test Plan, Test Cases in TestRail) • Creation of bug reports using JIRA bug tracking system • Protocols: TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPs, SOAP • Testing mobile applications
HTML, Jira, SQL, CSS, Test Planning, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Functional testing, Experience with BugTrackingSystems, Scrum, Checklist, TestRail
For the last several years I have worked as a specialist in Quality, standardization and certification. There I gained the following skills: process control, analysis of critical points, teamwork. I am result oriented and hardworking person.
Interesting projects with the ability to develop my skills
Kharkiv · $350 · Intermediate
Опыт работы в IT компании нет, но есть не мало знаний о данной сфере. Проходила курсы обучения на Project manager в Source IT, но все же решила начать с тестирования. Всю информацию изучала сама по книгам, поиску информации и гугле и ютубу. На данном этапе хочу начать с ручного тестирования и постепенно обучиться автоматизированному.
Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Communication, project planning, Kanban, Team management, Waterfall, People management, trello, English, Microsoft Office, Agile Methodologies, Manual Testing, SDLC, HTML, SQL, API Testing, Bug Testing, Mobile Testing, HTML/CSS, QA, Web Development, Java, Python
Последние два года занималась своим бизнесом , но решила его оставить как хобби.
Ищу компанию в которой смогу профессионально развиваться, с отличным коллективом и интересными проектами.
Dnipro · $300 · Intermediate
Course QATestLab Course Java Rush (1st level) • Understanding of Quality Assurance life cycle • Understanding of software development life cycle and methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall • Writing test cases, bug reports, check lists and test plan • Experience with bug-tracking system Mantis, SpiraTest • Understanding of client-server architecture • Base knowledge of SQL
Manual Testing, Web Testing, Mobile Testing, Functional testing, Quality Assurance, Regression Testing, Agile
Ищу интересную работу с возможностью профессионального развития и опытными сотрудниками, готовыми поделиться навыками и умениями. Отлично работаю в команде и взаимодействую с людьми. Хочу по мере роста опыта развиваться в сторону РМ.
Remote work, Russia · $2600 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hello, I've been working as a QA/Tester/Test lead for over 10 years. Currently I am looking for a remote job/temporary contract as a QA lead/tester. I can bring a team of 2 testers if neccessary. Skills: Team management Test design Tasks estimation Manual testing Reporting Tracing requirements coverage QA Analytics
Jira, Manual Testing , Agile, Scrum, Regression Testing, SQL, Confluence, Android, iOS, Quality Assurance , Windows, TestRail, Jenkins, Scope Management, Integration testing, Frontend, Testing Documentation design, Acceptance Testing
Built a regression testing process Trained an inner team to participate in testing activities (support team) Reduced time for regression testing Developed a set of quality metrics to estimate a quality of testing Implemented Agile approach in a test team (4 week iterations) Transfered contractors' knowledge to home resource Built a set of QA quality metrics
Prague, Malaga, London, Zurich, Geneva · $4000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I am experienced software testing engineer with over 6 years of hands-on experience in testing and application support. I am responsible for testing web-applications and mobile applications applying such testing types and approaches as functional testing, GUI testing, Integration testing, Localization testing, Compatibility testing, Regression testing, Exploratory testing, domain testing. I was in charge of check-list/test cases/test scenarios development, bug tracking, requirements analysis, providing estimations. I have coordinated testing-team for a year. I was responsible for Test Plan/Test Strategy development, Test result report preparation, risks assessment and management. I've participated in daily and weekly meetings, retrospective meetings, sprints planning and grooming meetings. I was solving arising problems and concerns with project members and project management. I was constantly improving project process by proposing new ideas for improvement which were successfully applied. I've successfully passed Automation Testing Mentoring program and have theoretical and basic practical automation testing skills. I'm able to effectively work in a high workload conditions. For example, I've successfully verified bunch of tax forms in a short period of time, as it was vital for our customer I'm able to adapt rapidly to changes and plan my work accordingly. For example, I've participated in projects with SCRUM methodology, where customer used to change requirements frequently I'm able to work in a distributed team. For example, I've participated in 2 projects in a raw where team were distributed over 3+ countries. I'm able to take the risks, manage the risks and be responsible for taken decisions. For example, I've taken the risk of testing the functionality which wasn't developed yet, because, in other case we would face another problem - we couldn't have delivered the functionality in time. As a result, our team delivered fully-tested functionality in time
Black Box testing, Functional testing, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, Agile, exploratory testing, Integration testing, Requirements analisys, Scrum, web-application testing, Domain testing, Jira, REST API, SQL, Waterfall, XML, Java, Mobile testing, MS SQL Server, Automated Testing (QA), Git, Kanban, MySQL, Oracle, PostgreSQL, Selenium
ISTQB - CTFL certificate
Kyiv · $1300 · 1 year of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Performing manual testing of Web and Desktop applications • Reviewing user interfaces for consistency and functionality • Designing test cases • Discovering bugs within the software • Writing bug reports • Building and configuring the test environment • Working with Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies • Mentoring the interns
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Scrum, Quality Assurance, Postman, SQL, Agile, HTML, CSS, Functional testing, Windows, Git, Web Testing, Confluence, Test Design, Defect/Bug tracking, Check list, API testing, Creation of test documentation, AGILE/SCRUM
Quickly figure out the project and worked closely with developers.
Interesting project with a skilled team.