Lviv · $4500 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
SAFe Certified Practitioner, SAFe POPM, CSPO, CSM with strong analytic background. Uses known customer facts and testimonials (from interviews, surveys) to keep teams focused on customer needs. Enjoys solving problems for internal and external customers. Synchronizes distributed teams as a RTE to launch successful products. Excellent verbal and written skills, easily manage teams with technical, non-technical, executive, marketing, business development, and engineering stakeholders, as well as customers.
Agile, Confluence, Scrum, Business Analysis, Jira, Product management, Project Management, Prototype, Requirements Managements, System Analysis, BDD, UML
working place: under NDA. FinTech domain position: Product Manager own payment system with the mobile wallet working place: under NDA. US Healthcare system position: Business Analyst/ Scrum Master 1. Healthcare application certified in accordance to MU-ll, QRDA, IHA programs 2. Healthcare application adapted to the EU market Created Care Management module 3. Teams are grown up on 50% 4. Agile process implemented on both sides UA and US working place: Astelit position: Business Analyst/ Project Manager 1. Astelit payment system with the processing centrer which is developed and moved to production, also certified in accordance to PCI DSS standard 2. 3G tariff plans developed and moved to production Certified Scrum Master Certified Scrum Product Owner SAFe certified practitioner SAFe POPM
Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro · $3000 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Разработка нового продукта с нуля для ритеил сети с привлечением внешних и внутренних команд, запуск в работу с полным описанием всех процессов и стандартов работы (создание Бренд бук продукта) • Разработка и внедрение KРI для команд сапорт и технический сапорт. • Разработка с нуля, а также адаптация существующей отчётности под налоговые требования. • Подготовка продукта для выхода на новые рынки(страны), описание и запуск процессов работы в новом регионе согласно требованиям контролирующих органов. • Работа с Партнёрской сетью, коммуникация, налаживание процессов взаимодействия. • Создание процесса по разработке новых продуктов (используя Jira, Sсrum, Agile) • Управление командами, локальными 50 человек + удалённые (другие странны) 30 человек.
Project Management, Product management, English, Risk management, project planning, Internal Product Manager, Team management, Communication, Jira, Support clients
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- 14 years of working experience in IT in product-, project- and QA management - 35+ projects of different types (production, pre-sale, post-production), development models (product development and outsourcing; time and material, fixed time/scope), project methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall) - Experience in - Experience in IT project audit, work processes set up, coordination of multiple projects in parallel, career development of subordinates
Agile, Product management, Scrum, Jira, Business Analysis, Team management, Project Management, User Experience, Product research, Kanban, Confluence, Marketing, Product Development, Team and Communication management, Requirements and backlog management, Requirements analysis/clarification, SDLC, Remote teams, Agile Project management, Mindmap, UML, trello, Mockups, User Stories
Kyiv · $2700 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Master degree and Ph.D. student in the cybernetics - 6 years of work experience in IT
Product Development, Product Design, Game Design, Project Management
Kyiv · $4200 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Senior Business Analyst LUXOFT | EXCELIAN Financial Services Top 10 Tier Bank Global Custody Integration Project Responsibilities: • Business analysis: preparing technical/functional requirements based on client's requirements and clarifications from business; • Communications with business customer and various operations teams bridging function, including facilitation, negotiation, communication, and other activities); • Finding/analyzing gaps in existing requirements, highlighting to the customer with recommendations how to fix/minimize issues; • Full coverage of functional requirements preparation; • Mappings, data analysis, data quality issues, calculations, UML data work flow; • Various documentation activities (Business Requirement Documents, Functional Requirements Documents, Traceability Matrix etc.) Product Owner/Technical Business Analyst AxiCorp Financial Services Pty Ltd /PsyQuation Social Trading Platform, Copier for PsyQuation (A.I. powered analytics platform for traders) Responsibilities: • Apply detail knowledge of Trading to assist Project Manager in product development; • Works directly with the development team, answers questions related to acceptance criteria and ensures that the work performed meets customer expectations; • Work with QA to refine user stories and assist with rapid user feedback; • Create and manage features that can be turned into technical development stories for the analytics; • Work with Australian Product Management team to break down features into a detailed product backlog; • Track capital spending by development team, and work with Project Manager to ensure the project is completed within scope, on budget and on time; • Work within an Agile framework to deliver the product in fortnightly sprints, prioritizing development team's work with Scrum; • Set effective work goals, establishing priorities and planning well in order to produce quality work • Meet with decision makers, systems owners to define business, financial, and operations requirements and system goals, and identify and resolve system issues.
Risk management, Agile, Confluence, Investments, Jama, Jira, Scrum, SQL, UML, Business Analysis, Use cases, User stories, Requirements analysis, Analytical Skills, Functional Requirements, XML, REST API, JSON
Banking domain projects: • Successfully implemented Global Custody Integration; • Successfully implemented and automated MIFID II Trade and Transaction Reporting; • Successfully implemented and automated Market Risk Control system for the open positions in the bank; • Created and implemented stress-testing system of Market Risk; • Automated the calculation of PD/LGD/EAD for a given counterparty in accordance with Standardized approach for credit risk to calculate the corresponding capital requirements; • Successfully implemented Monte Carlo and CVaR simulations for the forecasting and calculating of PFE, EEPE of the counterparties; • Successfully implemented Liquidity GAP reporting and calculation of the LCR and NSFR ratios according to the documentation of Basel III in real time instead of 1 day;
Interesting long-term projects with friendly team. Professional growth.
Kharkiv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
6+ years in IT. MBA. Experience as Project Manager, Product Manager, Product Owner and Business Analyst in the following areas: e-commerce, fintech social networking, AI. Worked on research, system design and prototyping, project management and launch of successful products. Distributed teams management (up to 40 people and 4 time zones per project). Experience in company processes design and upgrade, recruiting, staffing and on-boarding. Additional experience as CEO, BDM, Training Coordinator, QA and Supervisor
Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Communication, Kanban, Product management, Risk management, Business Analysis, SDLC, Confluence, Requirements analysis, Redmine, Git, Trello, Marketing, Writing technical specification, Communicate with foregein Customers, Remote team management, change management, Data Analytics, Coaching, PMBOK, User Experience, Prototyping, UML, BPMN, InVision/Moqups, Product Roadmap, Product research, Product Development, iOS, Android, Business Processes Optimization, Adobe XD, Youtrack
- Platform for worldwide private investment forum in UAE and Switzerland - full product cycle - Teams establishment from 0 to 40+ on a project - Jenkins, Docker, Git, Solr, Varnish integration management and knowledge sharing - Successful reforms of development process to get rid of bottlenecks - Implementation of modern tools and technologies to the projects - ScrumBan integration
Small product company, innovative and challenging project, no bureaucracy, informal atmosphere, stable payments Not interested in small and generic projects (landing pages, basic websites etc)
Kyiv · $1000 · 1 year of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Managing a software team of 20+ people - Great experience in blockchain projects - I participated in the launch and development of Uber Eats in Ukraine - Extensive b2b sales experience - Community leader of NASA Space Apps Challenge in Kyiv
Project Management, Scrum, Product management, Business development, Team management, Agile, Kanban, Waterfall, Business Operations, Budget Planning and Execution, Busines Analysis, Communication, Marketing, Sales, Blockchain, B2B sales, Confluence
- Interesting projects - Flexible schedule
Kyiv · $3500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Responsibility: 1) Own and drive core company B2B product (enterprise level web CRM + mobile apps Android/iOS + BI) integrity & development. 2) Effective cooperation with internal team (designers, production, R&D, techwriters) on product enhancement. 3) End users discovery via the surveys, skype calls & face to face meetings. 4) Sketching the product modules/features from the concept to solution, managing the delivery on A-class customers (through full SDLC). 5) Draw up the MVP, hypothesis validation, user behavior metrics analysis. 6) PRDs preparation, UML diagrams, writing user stories. 7) Close collaboration with sales and marketing on product promotion: new markets analysis, pricing, competitors analysis, product P&L, sales funnel validation, etc. 8) Maintain relationship with key customers’ stakeholders on their feedback on current/future developments. Experience with: - Waterfall / agile approaches - JIRA, Redmine, Target process, Trello, Confluence - Mockups preparation, drawing up sketches - User discovery / user persona / UML diagrams
Product management, Project Management, Agile, Jira, Business Analysis, User Experience, Marketing, Confluence, English, CRM, Team management
- OTIF Product roadmap delivery: 25k man/hours, number of products/modules - Core product sales vs LY +20% on mature market - UX/UI product redisign from the scratch
Product manager in local/foreing IT company focused on western markets customers Product enchacement Team collaboration with designers/BA/production Business development on new markets
Kyiv, Odesa · $2800 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Product Manager with over 5 years experience in building web and mobile products • Building and Validating Hypotheses; • Conducting Discovery and Usability User Interviews; • Market Research and Competitor Analysis; • Creating & maintaining Product Roadmap and overall Strategy; • Managing distributed teams of 10-15 people; • Writing requirements and transforming them into epics, user stories, and tasks; • Arranging daily meetings, sprint demo reviews, retrospectives, backlog refinement, prioritization sessions, and 1-to-1 meetings; • Tightly collaborating with Marketing and Design teams. Outside of my day job I do: • Public Speaking • Blogging on Product related topics • Writing articles for Top Ukrainian media websites
Jira, Agile, Kanban, Product management, Scrum, XP, BDD, CSS3, HTML5, User Experience (UX), Git, Prototype, Product research, Team management, Project Management, Product Roadmap, User Experience, Product Development, Business Analysis, Presentation skills, English, Business development, User Interface, Team leading, Managing and monitoring product KPIs, Presentations, Communication, Problem research, Release planning, Confluence, Story Mapping, Product Backlog management, backlog management, User Experience , A/B testing
• Doubled gross profit; • Introduced the North Star metric that helped the company align its strategy and roadmap; • Synced all product teams together which helped spread new initiatives across the whole company; • Adopted agile approach at a company level which accelerated the delivery process and enhanced the ability to manage changing priorities; • Decreased the cost of hiring by giving speeches at local tech events and publishing articles at Ukrainian top online magazines; • Introduced a systematic approach to conducting 1-1 interviews which resulted in an increase of employee NPS from 6 to 8.
- Agile culture; - Strong Analytics team; - Not interested in outsource companies; - Not interested in the gambling industry.
Remote work, Cyprus · $1200 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
11 years experience in mixed positions of Product and Project Manager. Advanced conversion optimisation and data analytics skills; LTV and KPI analytics and improvement, using Google Analytics, Heatmap, OLAP, Tealeaf and internal BIs. Experience in team management in agile environment, including Scrum projects. Backlog management, delivery management, technical specifications, risk management, ownership of product strategy and roadmap. Product research: benchmarking, customer surveys, customer and stakeholder interviews. Artificial Intelligence enthusiast. Certified Scrum Product Owner Certified Professional Scrum Master I'm open for side projects, remote, part time
Agile, conversion optimisation, Email Marketing, Google Analytics, Jira, Product management, Project Management, Scrum, Team management, usability, User Experience (UX), Web Analytics, affiliate marketing, Online Marketing, PMBOK, Mobile Applications, PRINCE2
Commercial launch of new projects Scaling projects from zero traffic to 50K daily new users Launch of mailing system which increased revenue by 60% Launch of additional monetisation system which increased user LTV by 30%