Kyiv · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Had over ten-year development experience working with web technologies, cloud computing & infrastructure, system design. Top competencies in programming, technology consulting, system architecture. Methodologies evangelizing: extreme programming, Dev/Ops, CI/CD, 12 factor-apps, BDD Business domains include, but not limited to, automotive, government services, e- commerce, gambling, media-services, video-on-demand, streaming, analytics, enterprise systems. - Technical consulting 3 years was working as onshore / nearshore independent contractor & consultant with US/ EU enterprises. Participated both in long-term (up to 3 months) engagements and short- term (2 weeks) workshops. Was working on full-cycle activities - pre-sales, workshop, implementation supervision, team support, development / operations. - Pre-Sales Working in Ciklum UA/US, was involved as technical consultant in pre-sales & up-sales activities. Was supporting on new projects bootstrap or team extension in ongoing projects. Taking control over technical part of proposal documents, facilitating workshops / solution architecture presentations. - Software Architecture Have 5+ years experience as a software architect - was involved across all levels: enterprise (Ciklum), system (my current company and previous ones) and solution (technical consulting engagements with up to 3 weeks involvement as solution architect). Last 3 years working in (or with) microservice environments. Have experience in project migrations from different architecture styles, technologies, team setups.
- As software engineer, had vast experience in web applications development - backend, frontend, test automation, deployment, performance optimization etc. - As software architect, had 5+ years numerous engagements, both short term (2 weeks and component design delivery) and long term (3 month, enterprise level architecture with full set of technology specs provision) - As technology consultant, worked on hourly-rate basis, preparing assessments, suggestions, technical risk mitigation plans, code and design review, engineering practices evaluation - As a coach, developed educational programs and led classes, reviewed home works, supervised production teams
- pure idea, which requires design and bootstrap: I could provide solution architecture and map business requirements to it; - web application, which can not handle performance or scalability challenges, has technical debt and requires renovation: I could help to improve it; - team, which experience lack of knowledge, training, supervision or another point of view on routine tasks: I could drive them and coach; - product, whose deployment is unpredicted, bumpy and unreliable: I could inject continuous delivery and align development process; - executive board, who wants to get more value from software development activities: I could optimize activities, reduct time efforts and establish sustainable growth through the products' portfolio;
Lviv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I'm experienced Full Stack Developer/Team Leader. For recent 4 years, I've worked at Cool Cousin LTD as VP RnD. 4 different products have been launched to the market for that time: iOS app, Web Portal, B2B events part. - developing a process which satisfies both tech and business - run team members to make technical on their own - coding new features, teaching, and mentoring nerds Previously I had an experience in managing cross-function teams up to 25 members at outsourcing companies, team leading and coding.
C++, OOP, Multithreading, Algorithms, Git, Swift, iOS, Node.js, Python
I have strong experience in coding, managing, launching products to market with minimum resources. I've lead to market at least 2 full products: * https://coolcousin.com/ * https://rubricapp.com/ Ad couple other which have gone from the market due to different reasons.
Looking for new opportunities in startups on pre-seed or seed stages. Offer to run a project to market for those who can't afford market price.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3800 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Experience in Project Management. Excellent communication skills. Experience in Budget Management, Quality Management, Team Management. Time management skills. Knowledge technologies of the software development. Good at team motivation and problem solving. Solid SDLC background and ability to build the efficient processes. Strong people management skills. Ability to make quick and responsible decisions. Strong understanding and experience with SCRUM methodology. Fluent English.Leadership abilities. Ability to multitask work. Management, Project Management, Product Management, Project Planning, Team management, Software Project Management, Agile, Leadership, Scram, Customer Relationship, Redmine, JIRA.
Project Manager with over 6 years of experience managing outsourcing and production projects, coordinating workforce team of 20+ stakeholders. PMI Agile Practitioner aiming to leverage considerable experience and efficiency expertise into your product manager role with a great technical background and a Ph.D. degree.
1. Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills. 2. Individual career path. 3. Paid vacation and sick leave, insurance. 4. Good team, comfortable working atmosphere and interesting projects.
Kyiv · $9000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
More than 15 years of practical experience in software development. Experience in managing development office (~40 persons). Experience in Project Management (Time&Material-based, Fixed-priced). Agile. Practical experience and knowledge in all stages of project life cycle. Strong experience in Network technologies / C / C++ / Embedded devices programming / Linux / Algorithms / SW design / Assembler / Reverse engineering. Capable of analyzing, designing complex systems and problem solving. Quick learner in new technologies. Client oriented.
embedded, C, Project Management, Linux, Jira, Git, Agile, C/C++, Assembler, Solution Design, Linux kernel, Product management, Networking, Delivery management
I've built the team of capable engineers (>40), I've succeeded delivering products to customers all over the world, I can solve complex and non-trivial tasks
I want to have ability to help the company with achieving company goals. I hope that my experience of building and managing IT teams and projects will be appreciated.
Udalenno · $5000 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Start-ups, MVPs, small companies which want to ship a product rather than develop it.
Odesa, Kyiv, USA, Canada · $12000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
2014-2019 Q-data llc (data centers, security solutions, it consulting) - founder. 2015-2017 KeepSolid Inc. - RnD head. 2017-2019 private contractor for the government - data centers, cyber security adviser. 2011 - 2014 It integration, it security contractor. 2009 - 2012 “Odessaoblenergo” it engineer.
Project Management, Product management
For 7 years by now all my solutions had reached projected performance levels or exceeded them. My reliability solutions withstood disasters that exceeded project-specified scale. Multiple projects maintained operability under prolonged sabotage. Over a dozen of projects I was involved in are covered under strict NDA of 10+ years.
I expect to work on projects that include non-trivial tasks. I prefer to work with big scale projects to make use of my ability to see and manage the “whole picture”. I’m looking for a job that will allow me to fully focus on the projects. That is why I expect a salary that provides enough for that.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3700 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Creative problem solver with 8 years of experience in UX/UI design. Worked with such companies like Starbucks, Rovio, Jibo, Venstar. Clearly translate business goals and user needs into well-thought-out design solutions. Dozens of diversified iOS / Android / Web applications perfectly designed.
AGILE / SCRUM, Client Relationships, Creating Personas, Information Architecture, Interaction Design, InVision, Photoshop, Prototyping, Self-Development, Sketch, System Thinking, Team working, User Research, Visual Design, Wireframes, Communication, Principle / Flinto, time management, Usability testing, Art Direction, AR/VR Design, HTML5 / CSS3 / JS, Zeplin
- A few case studies were featured in popular design blogs and viewed by a lot of users across the world. - Two projects were featured (Site of the day) by awwwards.com
Interesting and challenging projects, professional growth, responsible management, flexible working hours.
Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
*** У меня есть ФОП (группа 3) и все необходимые документы для работы в Украине, и я говорю по-русски *** Since June 2017 have been living and working in Ukraine as a project manager/scrum master/product owner and in charge of managing various multinational outsourcing projects. My main focus is project/product management, agile frameworks, process design and applications. Specialties: As a Project Manager; • Planning analysis/design/development/QA activities, prioritizing and assigning tasks, scheduling project timelines and milestones, defining estimation and scope of work. • Communication with customers and stakeholders via video or phone calls, e-mails, messages, providing reports and statistics. • Staffing, people management, leading and motivating teams, supervising project team members. • Supporting the sales department by participating in the pre sales activities. As a Scrum Master; • Organizing and performing sprint planning, daily stand ups, sprint review and retrospective meetings. • Coaching the Development Team in self-organization and cross-functionality. • Facilitating Scrum events as requested or needed. As a Product Owner; • Clearly expressing Product Backlog items. • Ordering the items in the Product Backlog to best achieve goals and missions. • Optimizing the value of the work the Development Team performs.
Agile, Conflict Management, CR Management, Kanban, People management, Product management, Project Management, Scrum
Good at designating the needs, preparing and tracking the business plans, analyzing overall system, determining specifications, providing both logical and technical solutions. - Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) - CR, people, conflict and relationship managements, - Fluent in English and Russian.
Expect to work with new and modern technologies in high-loaded and challenging projects. Willing to work with experienced team environment which will let me to share my knowledge and also learn new aspects and information from other team members.
Remote work, Ukraine · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
AWS, MongoDB, Design Patterns, C#, Solr, Redis, Azure, OOP/OOD, Solution Design
Kyiv · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Driving all stages of software development: from pre-sales, planning and discovery phase to implementation, delivery and maintenance. A proponent of best engineering practices coming from XP. • Leadership: building and leading distributed and collocated teams of 20+ FTE in total, hiring and firing, promotion, retention, professional development. • Project management: FP and T&M contracts, planning, budgeting, requirements, changes, risks, stakeholders. • Engineering background: building high-load network services, web applications, data processing systems, CI/CD in UNIX-like environments. Perl, Ruby, Python, R, Scala. • Cross-cultural communication: earning trust of clients and stakeholders from the US, Europe, India. • Public speaking, facilitation. Industries: Geospatial, Business Intelligence, AdTech, FinTech, Internet Hosting, E-commerce, BPM.
Agile, Git, Kanban, Perl, Project Management, project planning, Requirements analysis, REST API, Risk management, Scrum, SDLC, Technical Writing, Web Development, XP, CI, data analysis, HTTP, People management, Process Improvement, TDD, Business Analysis, Business processes modelling, Linux, Product management, Public Speaking, Python, Quality Assurance (QA), User Interface (UI), R (language), Ruby, Unix, User Experience (UX)
• Helped 3 product companies and 2 outsourcing vendors to build cross-functional development teams, organize transparent and predictable development process fueling continuous delivery of high quality software. • Delivered over 10 SaaS products, 12 web and mobile applications, 7 distributed network services and API implementations. • Ramped up a team of 12 full-time skilled SW engineers and relocated them from CIS to the company's HQ in Cyprus so that to bootstrap on-site product development. • Designed and delivered an e-commerce platform for automatic sale of ISP hardware and bandwidth to mass-market in different locations with configurable pricing schemes, models, upgrades and sub-services, automatic OS installation, server management, instant sign-up, marketing performance tracking. • Simplified cross-department workflows within a 100+ product company: automated key business processes and consolidated scattered business data in a cloud. • Implemented a Tier-4 R&D Support 24/7 readiness solution for outsourcing customer and established incident management process. • Upgraded engagement model of a global outsourcing vendor from Team Extension to Component Outsourcing within one of its key accounts. • PMO contributor: SW Delivery Playbook. • OSS contributor: HTTP long-polling, text processing.