Lviv, Kyiv, Dnipro, Kharkiv, Odesa, Vinnitsia, Zhytomyr · $1200 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Currently, I hold a position of Business Analyst in product company where I continue my career in IT industry on the basis of my previous professional experience. In a nutshell, my current position supposes communication with clients and stakeholders, preparation of technical requirements (textual representation, diagrams, mock-ups) on the basis of clients’ wishes, maintaining projects, UAT. Analysis of workflows (with no bound to any particular industry) is what I’m learning and what I’m doing during the last 10+ years. In addition, I have good experience in the implementation of different projects (research and manufacturing).
Business Analysis, Jira, Scrum, Agile, UML, BPMN, Confluence, Project Management, User stories, English, Requirements analysis, Use cases, SDLC, CRM, Prototype, Balsamiq Mockups, Requirements verification and validation, Kanban, Communication, Business Planning, User Requirements, Data analysing
At the moment, I am looking for a Business Analyst position that would be consistent with my professional growth expectations.
Kharkiv · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
PMP, ICP, KMP, Ph.D., SA 10+ years of experience in multifarious projects. Portfolio management organized via integral project management office authority implementation. Recurrent consulting and management practice. Wealth of successful experience in Agile implementation and leadership.
Agile, PMO foundation, Projct Management, Scrum, Waterfall, Process Consulting, Kanban, lean, POrtfolio Management, Program Management, SAFE
Successful PMO start-up and development with usage of best agile practices (Kanban, Lean). Effective implementation of agile on team and enterprise levels. Portfolio SAFe improvements and tuning. Mature PMs have grown up under my auspices. Process improvements that lead companies to manageable and predictable projects' flow and projects' results (Project Programs have been set up) Diverse portfolio of successfully implemented projects. Numerous consulting and coaching involvements (including customized workshops) which led to effectiveness improvements with a lot of positive feedback. Relevant experience in product, consulting and outsource companies. Experience in conference establishment and management. Advanced level of public speaking. Visual thinking expert.
Interested in providing advanced help in reaching company's goals, improving existing teams and creating agile approach in both new and settled squads, setting up and development of project management frameworks, elaboration of business processes and evangelization of agile approaches. Want to work in native city of Kharkiv or to be relocated abroad.
Kyiv · $1000 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Managed, Lead and Coached a team of six international business students in a consulting project for PUMA Group - Managed a team of 5 Business Consultants and 3 developers in a project for Hellen of Troy, U.S. - Our team introduced creative marketing strategies for new services and develop a prototype of the application for these services - Managed Multiple projects on business expansion and digitalization, successfully transitioned own business from a brick-and-mortar model to eCommerce, which led to 230% increase in net income. - Created two eCommerce websites which played a key role in the success of my business
I have a strong passion for IT, AI and innovations. I would like to have solid communication with the team and have a mentor who will be ready to share her/his experience.
Kyiv · $1500 · 6 years of experience · Intermediate
• Створення, просування і розвиток web-сервісів для ринків Північної і Латинської Америки, Европи, та України. • Відмінні комунікативні навички, навички командної роботи та менеджмента персоналу. • Проектний менеджмент - знання основних методологий та фреймворків: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean • Навички роботи в JIRA, Slack, Trello, Worksection, Google Docs та MS Office. • Визначення бачення продукту, планування фіч та складання роадмапу. • Планування, розстановка пріоритетів і контроль розробки, взаємодія з розробниками, ведення документації та звітності за проектом.
Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Team management, Jira, Kanban, Communication, project planning, People management, sense of humor, marketing analysis, User Experience, trello
- Нормальна робоча атмосфера - Мотивована команда - Гнучкий менеджмент
Kyiv · $1500 · 6 years of experience · Intermediate
• Опыт работы как Project manager и Product owner при создании web-сервиса для 16 стран мира • Опыт создания eCommerce проектов в роли Project manager • Определение видения продукта, планирование фич, составление роадмапа. • Отличные навыки коммуникации, работы в команде и управления персоналом • Проектный менеджмент – знание основных методик и фреймворков: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Lean • Постановка целей, подбор людей и формирование команды (15 человек) • Планирование, расстановка приоритетов и контроль разработки, взаимодействие с разработчиками, ведение документации и отчетности по проекту. • Работа в JIRA, Slack, Trello, Worksection, Google Docs та MS Office.
Jira, Product management, Agile, Project Management, Affilate marketing, Digital marketing, Scrum, Kanban, People management, Team management, trello, Communication
Создание и развитие нишевого web-сервиса для США, Азии, Европы и рунета с посещаемостью 50.000+ посетителей в день Опыт создания и развития действующего интернет-магазина. Опыт работы с Амазоном.
- Позитивная атмосфера в офисе - Гибкий менеджмент
L'viv · $5500 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Delivering key upgrades to an established bespoke product used by all our customers. • Managing the overall delivery process from concept, right through to launch with key stakeholders and the market • Complex data migrations that includes player data, game data, payment data, financial and transactional history from external platforms and 3rd Party systems. • Managing internal and external integration projects, ranging from internal back office systems and product integrations, 3rd party wallet integrations and 3rd party platform / software integrations. • Delivering key projects to meet the changes in compliance / certification guidelines across multiple jurisdictions and territories • Over 7 years in project management • Distributed/international team • Cross-domain and cross-market experience • Expanding business to Chinese market
Agile, Product management, Project Management, Scrum, Team management, Communication, Business Analysis, SDLC, Risk management, competency development, monitoring and control, IT Project Management, project planning, working with foreign customers, servant leadership, Delivery management, Agile Project Management
Managing technical part of B2B expansion for partners across the globe Delivery automation multiple-stakeholders reporting built
Kyiv · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
SAP, ERP, Project Manager, Program Manager, Business Processes. Certified Project Management Proffecional, Certifyed Scrum Master. ArcelorMittal - CIO American Energy System - Program Manager IT&T Consulting - CIO Imperial Tobacco - CIO PriceWaterhouseCoupers - Senior Consultant
Project Management, Waterfall, Team management, People/processes coordination, Business Analysis
15 years’ experience in management of implementation and support SAP. (FI, AM, IM, CO, MM, PP, HR, PS, PM, BW, BO, MII, Mill, Sol. Man, Virsa), 4 + full project life cycles and 2 upgrades in international, multicultural environment. 15-years’ experience in creating and managing complex IT& Automation technical infrastructure and company management system at the position of IT Director (Imperial Tobacco Group, IT&T Consulting, ArcelorMittal,) Deep knowledge of Financial Accounting (Local and IAS Framework ), Management Accounting, Supply Chain Management, Sales and Distribution, Product Life Circle, Human Resource business processes, Financial and Management controls (SOX). 5 years of management consulting practice with leading consult
Business transformation, Business system implementation, IT Services/operation set up. I am not skilled in software development.
Kyiv · $2000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
INDUSTRIES - Information technology and services, Banking and Financial. COMMERCIAL EXPERIENCE: 15+ year experience in the roles of Developer, System and Business Analyst, Project Lead, and Proxy Product Owner. Great experience in different Core Banking Systems (CBS) implementations. Significant experience in Analytical systems development and implementation (including IBM DWH). ENGINEERING FOCUS: Definition business objectives, pains, and needs. Identification, elicitation, specification, and gap analysis of requirements. Stakeholder collaboration and expectations management. Business process analysis. Requirements and solution modeling. Software requirements specification management. EDUCATION: • Taras Shevchenko National University of Kyiv. MS in Theoretical Physics and Applied Mathematics, 1993. • Institute for Nuclear Research, Post graduate course. Specialization – Scattering of nuclei. • Courses, trainings: Oracle 9 DBA; Select Architect 6.0; SODA; BPM; Business English.
Business Analysis, Requirements management, Product management, Project Management, Data Governance, SDLC, Agile, UML, BPMN, DWH, OLAP, BRD, SRS, SQL, XML, Bizagi Modeler, XMind, Sybase PowerDesigner, Draw.io, Oracle, Jira, Redmine, Visio, MS Project, MS Office
- The DWH solution was launched into Production mode as a full portfolio of all types of deals according to IBM FSDM methodology (System and Data analyst and Data architect). - Core Banking system (CBS), Cards system, and CRM integration via IBM Integration Bus (Business Analyst, System Analyst, Project Lead) - Unified Client Hub implementation as a part of MDM (Business Analyst, System Analyst, Project Lead) - CBS "B2" implementation - in 2 banks (System Analyst, Change Request manager) - CBS “Finacle” (Infosys, India) test mode implementation (Business Analyst, Proxy Product Owner) - development and implementation of domestic CBS (Developer, Business Analyst, System Analyst) - development and implementation of domestic OLAP system, and MS Analysis Service (MOLAP warehouse) system (Developer, Business Analyst, System Analyst)
I like project activity, and the more complicated project is, the better. I like team work and the sense of achievement when we do something new. I’m ready to work hard, to work extra time, to participate in brainstorms and workshops to find a better solution. I like to work together with interesting people, so I’m getting on well with them. I’m ready for lifelong learning to improve my skills.
Lviv · $500 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
B2C sales executive - support for Software Customers provided - 500+ successfully closed sales cases (CTA, multi-channel customer support) Managed team of 12 QA Specialists - Performed Quality Monitoring and Quality Assurance - Conducted Customer experience cycle analytics and further improvement development Projects closed based on: - Customer Experience - Customer requirements processing and negotiations conducting - Industrial standards benchmarking - Business Architecture developing and maintaining - Business Processes optimizing - Improvement strategies development in terms of Operations Management Work with SalesForce, Jira, Slack, Google (Docs, Gmail, Presentation, Spreadsheets), LogMeIn, Astra, CRM
Digital marketing, English, Project Management, Team management, Marketing
Junior Business Consultant with experience in Business Analytics, developing and maintaining Business Architecture, Operations Management, over 3 years working in IT industry: 7 mon as B2C Seller and Customer Support Representative (call, chat), 21 mon as Quality Assurance Expert; Quality Assurance Coordinator dealing with Quality Monitoring and coordinating subordinates. Working with projects aimed at Operational Excellence, Optimization, Customer Experience improvement
I have a strong desire to explore and get experience in Marketing sphere and I'm interested in conducting Market research and non-standard creative tasks. Definitely don't want to be involved in sales pitching the product / service over the phone or in the chat.
Kiev · $600 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate
Project management, distribution of tasks between teams, allocation of time for their implementation and priority, building long-term customer relationships. Marketing analysis and positioning. Creating images, landing pages.
Adobe Photoshop, Figma, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, Sketch, Axure, Photoshop, Graphic design, Concept Art, Drawing by hand, PowerPoint, WEB DESIGN
Successful completion of UI/UX Design and Character Design.
Interesting projects, professional growth, use my knowledge and skills to the maximum and benefit the company.