kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Communicated with client teams, product teams, and stakeholders • Managed the team of iOS/Android/MW/front end developers, QA and BA; prepared backlog • Met with the client for demos, progress updates, and capturing feedback • Prepared time plan and status report; managed risks • Calculated costs and profits on the project
Agile, Confluence, Jira, MS Project, OmniPlan, Product management, product owner, Project Management, Scrum, C++, Python, Marketing, Business Analysis, Team management, English, Kanban, Business development, User Experience, Бизнес-планирование, mobile, A/B test, B2B, Product research, Market analysis
Product Owner/Senior Product Manager with 5+ years experience. Strong ability to plan, strategize, orchestrate, prioritize and lead teams. Committed to get results, ensure profit, meet deadlines and meet budget.
har'kov, kiev? l'vov? · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, XP, Kanban, RUP, PMBoK, TPS, Agile, Open Source, people management
Open Source, People management, Scrum, Agile, Kanban, PMBOK, RUP, Java, Python, XP, .NET, TPS
- Dev exp in .NET, Java, Python (over 24 yr) - Mgm exp in - Product/services - small/huge - startup/enterprise - pure OpenSource/FOSS re-using/Custom Dev/Ent bicycles - take over/building from scratch Dev organization - Ukraine, Russia, Ireland, Canada, USA - Dell, Disney, Sita - Ciklum, Luxoft, Mirantis - Tech Edge all the time - VLDB (Very Large DB) - BigData - Clouds - public (AWS) - private (VMWare usage, OpenStack development)
kyiv, Ukraine · $3900 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Skills: - Test management - Planning and organization of end to end testing process. - Requirements analysis. - Team support with QA expertise and testing tools. - Building and optimizing test frameworks. Technology: - Java (Java 8, HIbernate, REST) - Cucumber - Selenium(Webdriver/Chromedriver) - CI: Jenkins (Jenkins as a code), Maven, Git, Docker - Linux - SQL - HTML, XML
Jira, Selenium, Java, Maven, OOP, docker, Hibernate, HTML, Jenkins, Linux, MySQL, Git
Has been single-handedly driving QA topic for 2 teams. Which includes coming up with test strategy and approaches, analyzing features, participating in design sessions to ensure software is designed with testability in mind. Built multiple testing frameworks and supporting tools from scratch. Developed custom reporting for the automation project (HTML page generation using test results data from TestNG) with assertions and screenshots. Have been providing manual QA team with automation trainings and mentoring. Optimized E2E tests on a new project. As a result within one month test execution time reduced from 3+ hours to 25 minutes.
- Clear requirements and ability to maintain healthy discussion with product owners. - Properly organized Agile process and sized teams. - Creative freedom. Considering switching to Java Dev position (Junior-Mid). Currently located in Krakow, Poland.
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Over 15 years in IT: integration, support, software development, service, consulting, presale, outsource • Experience in IT integration and software development of enterprise level projects • Over 8 years in project management, delivering IT projects in telecom/IT service companies, implementing Agile in software developing projects • Managing multiple teams from10 to 50 members • PMBOK, Prince 2, Agile (Scrum), SAFe • Active support in sales & service process • Leading in software support process • Negotiations with B2B customers; Consultancy for salesmen (configuration, prices), perform presentation for customers • Goal oriented • Advanced English.
Agile, ITIL, MS Project, MySQL, PMP, PostgreSQL, Presale, PRINCE2, Project Management, Redmine, Scrum, SDLC, Cisco, Delphi, Jira, OpenGL, PHP
Latest projects: >>Sport data warehouse for Olympic Channel Services Building sport data warehouse of sports results and athlete biographical data formed from the aggregation of multiple existing databases that are held and maintained by each contributor to the project. Development of web-applications that can leverage this central repository to supply various functions to various stakeholders. This is .BIGDATA solution which comprises claster-computing and microservices for real-time datafeeds processing. System infrastructure is deployed on Alibaba Cloud using Hadoop, Kafka, Kubernetes, Tyk API Gateway etc. Technologies are levereged in the solution: Java/Scala, Apache NiFi, Kafka, Spark Streaming, DataStax Cassandra+Solr+Graph. Team: 26 people, DA/BA/SA/Dev/QA/DevOps. >> Vodafone Ukraine, Mobile commerce (web-service & mobile app in e-Commerce/Fintech which is aimed to allow subscribers to purchase goods in internet for money in Vodafone account. This is tightly integrated with billing and third-part systems, uses e-money. 2 sub-teams (10+ people, BA/QA/SA/Devops/Architect)) >> Vodafone Ukraine, Integrating of international switching center . (Enterprise level project is about integration of complex HW/SW platform for main communication center aimed to provide gateway to roaming subscribers.(30+ people, BA/SA/DevOp/Architect)) >> Volia Cable, Development of Customer Self Service Portal & Mobile app for Android/iOS, my.volia.com (Highload Java based web-service which serves over 2 mln subscribers, is integrated with billing and service desk, has SW/HW cluster architecture, makes BI reports via Google Analytics & Flurry. 3 sub-teams (20+ people, BA/QA/Dev))
odessa, Ukraine · $500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Assistant manager in crewing/maritime agencies. Have 5 years restaurant service experience in UAE. Have good English language level.
The less contact with people the better, but not a must. Usage of English is preferred.
$600 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
6 month as Data Analyst at telecom company. I want to develop myself as Data Scientist but its better to have experience in similar areas.
Python, Machine Learning, SQL, Data Science, numpy, scikit-learn, pandas, Git, Math, Tensorflow, Linux, Jupyter Notebook, Data Mining, SciPy, Analytics
I created business solutions at previous work which are used after my retirement.
First of all i want to find telework and to be involved into Data Science projects.
Remote work, Ukraine · $1700 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
2+ years-experienced, fluent English speaker, Computer Science student, seeker for non-standard projects, detail-oriented, quite scrupulous in UI stuff, experienced with many Android libs and prone to be talkative enough so to solve the ongoing issues without any delays. For Android apply both Java and Kotlin. I developed from scratch and was involved into various projects, in different business domains and duration, using various APIs and 3rd-party libraries, frequently preferring to substitute with my own solutions. I prefer live talks, not boresome messaging. Passed English IELTS at C1 level, so communication will not be an issue, for sure.
Android SDK, AWS, C++, Camera2API, Dagger2, Design Patterns, Facebook API, Google maps, Java, MVP, MVVM, MySQL, Room, RxJava, SQLite, VIPER, Google IAB v3, Google Analytics, Custom Views, Agile, Scrum, Android Architecture Components, Fabric.io, Java/Kotlin, RxKotlin, RXJava 2, Retrofit, Git
- Honorable mention for participation at ACM ICPC,2016,2017 - 2017 Lviv Data Science Summer School participant - Awarded with the Certificate of Appreciation on behalf of Public Affairs Section of the US Embassy in Ukraine, Kyiv, 2016 - Awarded with the honorable mention as an ‘Outstanding [cityName] citizen’ by the city mayor, 2016 - President Scholarship holder, 2017 - Participated in the WeAreDevelopers World Congress 2018 as a volunteer team member, Vienna, 2018
0. Obtain experience of basic ANN models creation and integration onto mobile platforms using Tensor, Keras etc. 1. I would like to be attached not only to Android development itself, but also to the stages of business analysis and technical requirements formation. 2. Implement application automated testing. 3. Hold experiments and implement real cases of "Android software - external hardware" interconnection(e.g. BLE, microcontrollers)
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 1.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I have 1.5 years of experience as a data scientist. Most of the working time was dealing with recommender systems project. During the project, we tested lots of frameworks and state-of-the-art algorithms. We made their comparison for different business cases and adapted models with business rules. Also, I took part in the NLP project and was involved in minor analytical tasks. Took part in UCU Data Science summer school 2018, Kyivstar Big Data school 2018, DataRoot University 2017, Open data camp 2018. Also interested in location-based data analysis for business development. Passed 25+ online courses in Data Science and Algorithms. Currently developing in deep learning.
Python, Machine Learning, scikit-learn, numpy, Data Science, pandas, Deep Learning, Git, Tensorflow, Keras, Data Mining, NLP, English, Linux, Jupyter Notebook, Algorithms, Flask, Machine leaning, Text Mining, OS X, GCP, Neural Networks
Megogo Kaggle Challenge 2019 | The V place Hackathon INT20H 2019 | The III place in Data Science category
Remote work, Ukraine · $4000 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
10+ years of experience working with US and EU accounts. 4+ years of experience in IT industry. Relationships including large scale (36+ months) projects of high complexity starting from initial build to launch and tech support. Overseeing 5-10 project at a time (working with other PMs). Working with cross-functional teams using agile methods and modern project management tools like Jira. Leading design, front- and back-end development using PHP (Laravel & Word Press), RoR and Javasctipt. Launching mobile apps written in Objective-C/Swift and Java/Android native and cross-platform languages. Train and supervise junior and new staff. Excellent verbal and written English skills. Two diplomas from the USA and a Bachelors degree from one Ukrainian university.
Jira, Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, English, Team management, Waterfall, Communication, Risk management, trello, CRM, International sales, Marketing, project planning, Wordpress, Product management, Business Analysis, Digital marketing
Remote work, Russia · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scala, Java, Python, Hadoop, Apache Spark, Big Data
- At work I prototyped, designed and developed a line of Hadoop/Spark projects for telecom and financial customers. - Created convolution neural network kernel which got "kernel of the week" award from Kaggle. - As a hobby, developed several trading robots for stock exchange. Java, Python.
Looking for remote opportunities in my area: Hadoop, Spark, Big Data. Machine learning projects are preferred. Expected roles: senior developer, architect.