Remote work, Syria · $1800 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I am only interested in English speaking jobs.
Kyiv · $1500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Professional skills in Business Analysis: Eliciting, elaborating and documenting requirements; Data discrepancy investigation; Facilitating and coordinating demos with end users; Identifying and documenting relationships between different datasets; Domain and Solution modelling skills, knowledge of modelling notations UML, BPMN; Produce business requirements documents (BRD) based on outputs from meetings with business representatives; Ensuring the requirements map to the real business need, are approved by all relevant stakeholders and meet essential quality standards; Identification of change requests during discussions with business and extract them into separate portions of scope Analyzing processes, root causes, business impacts, and identify opportunities for improvement; recommend respective implementation plans; Ensuring compliance with policies, standards and regulatory requirements; Providing Survey, analyze and evaluate processes, products and services Additional skills in Banking: Management Accounting & Client Reporting: Forecasting, budgeting, invoicing, reporting - regular and ad-hoc and deviations, Analysis of the financial performance of the company: liquidity ratios, asset turnover ratio; Analysis of the performance of the investment project: profitability ratios (PI, IRR, NPV, PP and etc), Controlling, Risk assessment; pricing; Banking & Contractors' Tracking: Payments, international settlements, NOSTRO and LORO accounts, financial monitoring, reconciliation, Calculation and analysis of KPI, comparative analysis, economic and financial analysis;
BABOK, Requirements analysis, Business Analysis, Microsoft Office, BPMN, SQL, Use cases, UML, Requirements management, Scrum, Agile, Jira, English, User stories, MS Excel
Education Diploma CIMA 'Business Performance Management’ PricewaterhouseCoopers Academy (Kiev, Ukraine) The Chartered Institute of Management Accountants, London UK Sep –Nov 2016 CIMA P2 'Business Performance Management’ (Management Accounting and Financial management) Mar - May 2016 CIMA P1 'Business Performance Operations’ May 2016 – Jul 2016 Interregional Academy of Personnel Management, Kiev, Ukraine Chief Financial Officer Program (CFO) Sep 1998 - Jun 2003 “Uman State Agrarian Academy”, Uman, Ukraine Sep 2002 - Jun 2003 Master’s degree in Accounting and Auditing (with honors) Sep 1998 – Jun 2002 Bachelor's degree in Economy and Entrepreneurship (with honors) Certifications: BABOK: Solution Evolution (2019) BABOK: Elicitation and Collaboration (2019) BABOK: Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring (2019) Business process modeling with BPMN 2.x (2019) Essentials of Visual Modeling with UML 2.x (2019) Workshop on Requirements Development and Management. UML and Use Cases Model (2019)The Certificate Statistics in MS Excel (2018) Analysis of data using Excel (2016 - 2017) The Certificate ‘Business English Upper-Intermediate’ (2019) The Certificate ‘Conflict Management’ (2019) The Certificate ‘English Course - Upper-Intermediate (2018) The Certificate of Extension courses of Chief Financial Officer Program (CFO) 2016 The Diploma of The Speak up School –English- Advanced - Level 12 (score 100%) (2012- 2013) Tools: SQL, Excel, Jira, Trello, Visio, Cognos Planning, PowerPoint, Oracle, TRM System, Tableau,B2, GBS, IRM, SWIFT, SAP, Lotus Notes, ODB, MVRU-Oracle, PROFIX of ARM of Accountant, PROFIX balance of payments, Liga: Zakon, 1С: 8.2.
Kyiv · $1000 · Advanced/Fluent
Працювала 2 роки seo. Спочатку займалась плануванням та розміщенням посилань для сайтів на сторонніх ресурсах, розміщення статей на сайті. Потім займалась побудовою pbn сіткі сайтів, пошук та закупка дроп-доменів, розміщення сайту на сервері, перевірка і мінімальне тестування сайту (інтерфейс та основний функціонал). Зараз хочу працювати тестувальником. Мені цікаво оцінювати функціонал сайту або додатку, впроваджувати нові ідеї або вдосконалювати вже існуючі елементи. Проходила курси Manual QA Testing, зараз ще вивчаю необхідній матеріал самостійно.
Manual Testing, Quality Assurance
Поки що мені не вдалось працювати над великим і цікавим проектом, яким можна було б пишатися. Але дуже хочу знайти цікавий проект, у якому я могла б себе реалізувати. Із особистих досягнень можу відзначити успішне проходження курсів Manual QA Testing.
Шукаю як великі команди, так і маленькі проекти. Хочу долучитися до команди професіоналів, у якої вже є певні відпрацьовані процеси, але в той же час, відкриту до впровадження нових технологій.
Kyiv · $3000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Business Strategy and Development • Product Management • Revenue Analysis • Business Transformation • Business Process Improvements • People/Team Management • Business Analytics • Revenue Cycle Management
Account Management, B2B, Business Analysis, Business development, Business Planning, Business Strategy, Communication, flexibility, Negotiations, People management, presentation, Product management, product owner, Project Management, Sales, strategic leadership, Strategic planing, Jira, Confluence, Team management, User Experience, English, CRM, Marketing, User Interface, Product research, User Experience , Business value, Agile, Kanban, Customer Training and Support, Experience Management, Product Development, Scrum, Structural thinking, MVP, Google Analytics, Customer development, E-commerce, Analytics, Team and Communication management, Excel, growth marketing, Prototype
Senior executive with extensive 10 years product & technology experience. Experienced in all business areas of product development: from startup mode to mature global product, from bringing idea into life and setting initial scenes for development - to creation of strategy for new markets expansion. Real world experience in Product management, Sales, Business development, Customer support, Yield management, Provider management, People management. Proven abilities to: • Create a process to fit challenging business environment, with a minimum of corporate resource/facilities. • Articulate and position product road map to all levels of business and management. • Introduce new products into the company equation quickly. • Articulate to customers that product features/road map will be able to meet their needs. • Push back on a customer and deliver a compelling alternative that fits in a common product • Define, elaborate and implement strategic plan and budget according to the business goals set • Plan, coordinate and manage all operations to achieve financial metrics • Monitor product market performance and proactively identify growth opportunities • Develop strategies to improve overall quality and productivity • Contribute to sales and business development activities
The sky is not the limit - looking for new challenges and opportunities. Eager to share rich experience to bring value to new project
Kyiv · $1750 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Maintenance and support of main products (level 2 support). - Direct communication with main partners in terms of content changes/fixes. - Assistance with query generation across all databases (SSMS). - Content updates for B2B clients Local and Global. - Testing and Validation of products on UAT level. - Creation of tickets with business requirements for products based on main issues/quality of life improvements. - Knowledge base support for (level 1 support) in terms of content updates and troubleshooting technical issues. - 24/7 remote response in case of Critical/blocker issue to either provide correct content/property adjustment on back-end or collect data in (Graylog, SQL, Fiddler, UI) for Level 3 support to react. - Overseeing and scheduling database and client upgrades (Validation of process, instructions to db team).
Confluence, Jira, SQL, graylog
- Direct partnership with Sprint/BOOST MOBILE, communication on key content changes and implementation of future functionality.
Looking for: - Team eager to communicate on tasks and share knowledge. - Ability to expand skills, possible time for training oriented tasks. - Open discussion with real commitment on automation of certain tasks that are processed daily. Not looking for: - Poor communication and preparation of key projects. - Discussing issues with processes on high level reactively instead of proactively. - Lack of ownership of tasks. - Processing manual tasks/steps past Apha/Beta tesing with clients on the Production version.
EU, US · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I’m an experienced Sales and Marketing Director with 5+ years in charge of B2B Sales Teams. Started as a Telephone Sales Manager; used to be a Direct Sales Manager at one of the largest Ukrainian construction companies, was promoted to a Commercial Director; even had my own export-import business with a small manufacture. For almost 10 years of my career, I can proudly say that I worked with such giants as Coca Cola, Samsung, Nestle, MTV, ProSieben, McCANN, Ogilvy and Auchan. My goal is to strengthen your business by implementing a clear workflow and developing powerful independent sales and marketing offices. I love it when the Company I work becomes well known and high in demand.
Sales Management, Sales, Sales and Marketing strategy, business planning and forecasting, Business Strategy, market research, Team Leadership, Management, Negotiation
Construction Marketing Department from A to Z Development and implementation of sales and marketing processes, formalization of the process and procedures, starting from identifying potential markets and customers to project implementation Development of Company corporate identity style from A to Z Construction of sales and marketing funnels Implementation of new progressive bonus system and clear KPI's for sales managers Cooperation with new markets worldwide
Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- 2 years of experience of high-quality Technical Recruitment (Full Life Cycle, End-to-end from requirements gathering to signing offers). - Closed openings for Software Engineers, Lead Developers, Technical Architects, etc., most of which involved relocation - Worked mostly on foreign highly competitive talent markets (London, Berlin); international headhunting. - Mentoring and training of junior recruiters. - Experience of being exposed to various cultures (4 years living abroad in 2 different countries). - Fluency in English and 3 more languages + 1 more in progress. - Experience of leading clients/accounts with their recruitment efforts. - Bachelor's degree in Management completed in the EU, graduated with honors.
IT Recruitment, Recruiting, Interviewing, Communication, HR, Human Resources, CV Screening, Onboarding, Boolean Search, English, Interviews, Linkedin, X-Ray, Sourcing, Screening Resumes, headhunting, LinkedIn Search, Employee Relations, Training & Development, Coaching, recruitment, Screening, Talent acquisition, Team Building, Hr consulting, IT-Recruiting, Analyzing job market, Motivation & retention, Talents Acquisition, HR strategy, Communication Skills, HR Management, HR interviews, HR Processes, Relationship management, Candidate selection, Microsoft Office, X-ray search, Maintaining a database of candidates, Tech Recruiting, Analytical Skills, HR branding
- Changed the recruitment process of the client which shortened time-to-hire by 50%. - Ongoing onsite to offer ratio 5:3. - Senior roles closed in competitive talent markets (London). - Ongoing IT talent search in the whole EMEA region. - Consulting services in the area of the recruitment process and talent markets mapping.
Looking for a fully remote Senior Recruiter/Talent Acquisition Manager role, preferably in a product company with international recruitment needs.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3500 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
PHP Developer Trainee - 1 год Ruby/JS разработчик - почти 3 года
Kyiv · $2100 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Node.js, MongoDB, Angular4-6, Express.js, JS, Firebase, HTML5, Bootstrap3, CSS, BEM, Flexbox I'm MEAN app developer. Also have basic knowledge of Python and C++ Good math and algorithmic base. Further more I have quite good understanding of OOP principles. DevOps staff: Docker, AWS, Kubernetes
I wanna take part in interesting projects, also it's great opportunity to get commercial experience. Working in a team is also must have for me. Finally, I wanna improve my logical and soft skills.
Kyiv · $7000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Have 3 years working experience as a contractor in US - technical consulting engagements and on-site workshops, including assessments, business domain requirements to architecture mapping, architecture design and engineering process practices establishment and overhaul. Overall 10 years development experience. PHP, Ruby, JS, Java, Python, UML, Test automation, DevOps, Docker, Kubernetes, Software architectural design, Technical consultation, Agile methodologies, Pre-sales technical consulting, Software engineering practices, Refactoring, Design patterns, High load, SQL, noSQL, API, GraphQL, Blockchain, TensorFlow, Continuous delivery.
- As software engineer, have vast experience in web applications development - backend, frontend, test automation, deployment, performance optimization etc. - As software architect, have 5+ years numerous engagements, both short term (2 weeks and component design delivery) and long term (3 month, enterprise level architecture with full set of technology specs provision) - As technology consultant, worked on hourly-rate basis, preparing assessments, suggestions, technical risk mitigation plans, code and design review, engineering practices evaluation - As a coach, developed educational programs and led classes, reviewed homeworks, supervised student teams
- pure idea, which requires design and bootstrap: I could provide solution architecture and map business requirements to it; - web application, which can not handle performance or scalability challenges, has technical debt and requires renovation: I could help to improve it; - team, which experience lack of knowledge, training, supervision or another point of view on routine tasks: I could drive them and coach; - product, whose deployment is unpredicted, bumpy and unreliable: I could inject continuous delivery and align development process; - executive board, who wants to get more value from software development activities: I could optimize activities, reduct time efforts and establish sustainable growth through the products' portfolio;