kyiv, Ukraine · $2700 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- building CI from scratch - selenium tests (PHP) - REST API test automation (Python, PHP) - ios/android apps manual testing - security testing - load testing - AWS experience Currently I am on manual (little automation) QA position at python/angular/iOS project. Looking for more automation QA position (python stack is preferable)
TeamCity, Git, Jenkins, pytest, Selenium, Automated Testing, REST API, PHP, Basic SQL, Back-end testing, Python, Jira, Continuous Integration
- building continuous integration process and env. from scratch - increasing test coverage from 0% to 90% on some projects
opportunity to develop automation testing skill a little manual work is acceptable
kyiv, Ukraine · $4700 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
• Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects. • Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team. • Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance. • Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers. • Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads. • Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing. • Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined. • Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation. • Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards. • Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes. • Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders. • Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc. • Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc. • Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams. • Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline, and framework. • Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing. • Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools, and Techniques across the teams. • Work with QA managers, Development managers, and the Software Development Director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
bud'-jakij, kiїv · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Last 3 years working with e-commerce projects based on Magento/Magento 2.
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Scrum, SQL, Agile, Functional testing, HTML, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Postman, CSS, Git, Confluence, TestRail, Redmine, JMeter, Mobile testing, Ad-hock testing, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Google Sheets), Tester, REST API, Browserstack
kiїv · $2600 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
MegaBackup Corp. -- Junior WEB QA Engineer August 2014 - November 2015 Kromtech -- Middle WEB QA Engineer November 2015 - December 2016 MegaBackup Corp. -- QA Team Lead (web, mac) December 2016 - March 2017 MacKeeper -- QA Team Lead (mac) March 2017 - December 2017 Startup (security solutions) -- QA Team Lead (mac, web, ios, android) January 2018 - June 2018 Startup (security solutions) -- Senior WEB QA Engineer July 2018 - October 2018 SoftServe (vivint) -- QA Team Lead (web, ios, android) October 2018 - till now
Jira, HTML, Scrum, Manual Testing , CSS, Agile, Git, Regression Testing, REST API, Manual Testing, Postman, Linux, Selenium WebDriver, JSON, TestRail, Confluence, iOS, JMeter, Quality Assurance , Python, Jenkins, Testing, bug-reports, Page Object, write Test plan, crossbrowsers-testing, WEB applications, Selenium, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Functional testing, API testing, Requirements analysis/clarification, Windows, Mobile Testing, SDLC, Fiddler, VirtualBox, AGILE/SCRUM, GUI testing, UI/UX, Acceptance criteria, Chrome Dev Tools, Bug Reporting, XPath, Smoke Testing, Kanban
kiev · $2800 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, TestRail, Jira, TFS, Confluence, TeamCity, Redmine, REST Api tesing, Web Testing, MongoDB, CRM, Drupal, CMS, Mobile App/Web testing.
CMS, Confluence, CRM, Drupal, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), MongoDB, Redmine, Regression Testing, REST Api tesing, TeamCity, TestRail, TFS, Web Testing, Mobile Testing, Scrum, Quality Assurance, Functional testing
The best result is this filling you get after some time of hard work on new project, when anyone from the Team comes, asks you about anything and you know how to help, where to find and what URL is needed )
Hi, My next company (preferably product company) is the one where I will stay for 3+ years. And the 'Team' will not be an empty word. Interesting long lasting project (with huge and complicated product to work with), lots of fun and possibilities for professional growth, some business trips is what I am looking for (also ready for relocation in some period of time). What can I give instead? My experience, my passionate testing and details curiosity. And I can admit that responsibility for quality is a lifestyle for me. Please no games/sports betting testing.
dnіpro · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Работаю в продуктовой компании. Пришел на позицию тестироващика еще до выпуска продукта. Пару лет отвечал за тестирование и осуществлял поддержку клиентов. С ростом компании сфокусировался на QA.
Jira, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, TestRail, Linux, Redmine, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Compatibility Testing, Web Tesing
Смог вырасти вместе с проектом с 0. Пришел в компанию совершенно из другой сферы тестировать продукт, которой еще не был запущен. Смог выстроить процессы, построить небольшую команду - 2 человека в прямом подчинении, еще 3 в опосредственном.
Хочу попасть в компанию у которой есть визия. Важно иметь возможность брать на себя определенные процессы и быть за них ответственным.
kyiv, Ukraine · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Experience in Web application testing; - Performed types of testing: black box, smoke, sanity, functional, regression, acceptance, GUI, usability, localization, exploratory, ad-hoc, cross-browser, E2E etc.; - Experience in creating and maintaining different test documentations (end to end scenarios, test cases, check lists, reports, etc.); - Understanding of SDLC: Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall; - Basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, XML; - Basic knowledge of the databases (MS SQL, MySQL, AS400); - Experience with bug-tracking systems: JIRA, Rally, TFS; - Project management tools: Trello, JIRA and Wiki (Confluence); - Environment/Tools: Firebug, Fiddler...
Manual Testing , HTML, Scrum, CSS, Agile, Regression Testing, Postman, Quality Assurance , Jenkins, Kanban, Testing Documentation design, Functional testing, Confluence, JSON, Git, SQL, REST API, Jira, Maven, User Interface
kyiv, Ukraine · $2600 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
5 years of experience in testing of Web/Embedded/Mobile/Desktop applications and Hardware; Experience in managing team (3+ QA engineers); Experience of working with different Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban); Experience in creation of test documentation (Test strategy, Test plans, Test cases, Defects, Check lists, Acceptance Criteria); Familiar with using different types and levels of testing, techniques of test design; Experience in analysis and creating of technical requirements;
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Scrum, SQL, Agile, Functional testing, HTML, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Postman, CSS, Git, REST API, Confluence, TestRail, Windows, Jenkins, JSON, Linux, XML, API testing, JMeter, Oracle VM Virtual Box, Usability testing, Test planning, Ad-hock testing, Test Case, Analytical and problem solving abilities, Kanban, a/b testing, knowledge in QA theory, Android, Defect Management, Ubuntu, Bug-Tracking, MS SQL Server, Exploratory Testing, User Acceptance Testing, ad-hoc testing, sanity, API, Creation of test documentation, non-functional testing, VM VirtualBox, Security testing, cross platform testing, Test and Bug Trackers - Jira, PL/SQL, Requirement analysis
kyiv, Ukraine · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I'm a professional QA Engineer with experience 4,5 years in testing enterprise financial apps, UEBA and other (mostly web) Providing high-quality system testing despite the size of the project and short time for features delivery (60 team members on current project); Good knowledge of: JIRA(JQL), Confluence, Zephyr, SpiraTest, TestRail, TestLink, Git, Kibana, Chrome dev. tools, Endtest (codeless automation tool); Basic knowledge in: SQL, HTML, CSS, RabbitMQ, JMeter (able to run perf tests with different configuration and monitor load during execution), Grafana, Postman; Experience with Continuous Integration and Scrum; 2 years as UAT (AAA+, MMORPG, HOG games); Mentoring skills 1y 8m (SoftEngi Training Center, BeQAToday) English – Upper-intermediate;
Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, User Interface (UI), Confluence, Jira, Quality Assurance (QA), Requirements analysis, Scrum, SDLC, Test planing, Usability testing, VirtualBox, Zephyr, Codeless Automation tools, CSS, HTML, JQL, Kibana, QC Process Evaluation, Risk management, TestRail, Continuous Integration, HangFire, Microsoft SQL Server, RabbitMQ, Git, Grafana, k8s, Postman, SQL, JMeter, Selenium, Java, MongoDB
- ISTQB Certified Tester, Foundation Level; - One of the best QA specialists on the current project (feedback from performance appraisals: high performance, takes always additional responsibilities, etc.); - Quality Management Office partner (QC Process Evaluation of projects in the delivery unit);
- Interested in testing such projects (domains): -- Fin tech -- Safety-critical software -- IoT software -- Mobile software -- Automotive
Remote work, UK · $1500 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
-Teamwork -Test cases -Version control -Regression tests -Auto (Selenium ide, SikuliX, Katalon studio, Codeception) -Mobile testing (XCode, Android studio) -Git -SQL (postgresql,mysql,mongodb) -Google Analytics (Dashboard and via Chrome extension) -DevTools (css, memory leaks, performance) -REST API (postman) -Burp Suite -Jmeter -Docker, Kubernetes
Jira, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, SQL, Quality Assurance, Git, Postman, REST API, Selenium WebDriver, Windows, Java, Android, Functional testing, JSON, iOS, Automated Testing, Web Testing, Codeceception, SikuliX, MongoDB, Test cases, People motivation, Mobile application testing, Google Chrome DevTools, Slack, Wordpress, Basic knowledge of automation testing: Selenium IDE, Google Analytics, Teamwork, Issues/tasks prioritization, Weekly/daily reporting, Swagger, Smoke testing, Check list, Linux, CSS, Redmine, Test Documentatrion, Requirements analysis, User Experience, Testing Types, Katalon IDE, API testing, iOS Testing, MySQL, Manual Testing , Checklist, JMeter, Gatling, Burp Suite, GA testing, PostgreSQL, Black Box testing, VirtualBox
Testing projects alone from beginning to the end
I able to guarantee that product would work properly