Kyiv · $3100 · 8 years of experience · Intermediate
Over 8 years of experience in software testing 6 software projects (client/server, mobile/web). Headed a project with a big amount of modules and interfaces (video streaming) as QA manager. Experienced in preparation of test environment for QA team and creation of test cases for a whole project. Testing the platform of creating mobile applications (more than 250 in the store) and CMS\Admin panel from scratch Communication skills with supporters at a customer’s site.
Manual Testing, Jira, Scrum, Agile, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, Web Testing, Postman, Confluence, API testing, Test Design, Mobile Testing, Android, iOS, Jenkins, trello, Test Analysis, test design techniques, Technical Documentation, Test Case Design, Defect/Bug tracking, Zephyr, bug-reports, API Testing / Postman, Writing Bug Reports, WebServices, Checklist, Ability to learn quickly, Testing Documentation, knowledge in SCRUM, Test Case, Acceptance Testing, A/B test, Quality Assurance , Bug Reporting, Test Planning
- Experience of mentoring trainee & leading of QA team. - Creating test documentation from the scratch - Release management - PM skills
- I am very interested to work in the Agile(Scrum) team. - I am looking for interesting and challenging work, a friendly team, opportunity to learn new technologies. - I am ready for business trips and temporarily relocate. - Stability project and company
Kharkiv · $2400 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- 20 years work experience as developer\BA\QA. - Experience with large, complex, hi-load projects based on Oracle RDBMS, MS SQL server managing corporate & banks accounting, energy consumption, HRM, CRM and others. - Web & mobile projects. - Experience in CMS testing (Magento, Wordpress). - Experience in managing small QA teams (2-4 ppl) - Requirement analysis - Mentoring - Bug tracking tools (Jira etc) - SCRUM \ KANBAN Looking for Senior\Lead QA position. Not necessary: ideal project is hi-load, based on RDBMS
Jira, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, SQL, Scrum, Web Testing, REST API, Windows, Android, iOS, Redmine, API testing, Test Design, SDLC, Creating testing and technical documents, crossbrowsers-testing, Creating test documentation, Mobile application testing, HTML, XML, Agile, Postman, Desktop/Mobile, Acceptance Testing, Test Link, Ad-hock testing, Web Tesing, iOS Testing, Testing Types, Specification
Berlin, Lviv · $2500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
In my first apprenticeship as a graduate economist and mathematician I had the opportunity to perform activities such as analysis of complex systems and solution‐oriented modelling of processes in a company. During my second apprenticeship as graduate business administrator, I dealt with the stock exchange software Meta Stock and developed algorithms to check the model results. Furthermore I developed sophisticated scripts to support the daily reporting to the management. In my position as software developer in Investment Banking IT I had the opportunity to tackle and implement complex customer requirements for securities trading. In addition, as an Algo‐Developer, I gained valuable experience in the development and support of algorithms for automated trading on European and international stock exchanges. My high mathematical understanding and knowledge of the capital markets provided a very good basis for this. In parallel, I took over the supervision and responsibility for the students and interns working in Investment Banking IT who were involved in sub‐projects.
Certificate "Trading with Cryptocurrencies" Certificate "MongoDB for Java Developers"
I want to be part of a development team where the development processes are formed from the technical task to the final inspection. Clearly defined goals and tasks. It would be interesting to learn something new. I am open to learning and willing to learn another programming language. That's why I'm looking for a company where I can really learn, develop, introduce new technologies, gain experience and be successful together.
Lviv · $2200 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
More than 5 years of experience as a QA/QC/BA. 2y + Experience as Lead/Manager of QA Department Experience: - Functional, GUI, Related to Changes testing (Smoke, Regression), Localization testing; -Ad-hoc, exploratory testing; -API testing; -Bugs reporting, prioritizing and tracking; -Web: Cross-browser testing -Cross-platform testing - Mobile:IOS Android; Development and maintenance of test documentation: - Test plan - Traceability matrix - State-transition tables and diagrams - Test cases - Checklists - Bug reports - Bugs support during bug lifecycle - Test suits creating , reviewing, executing; - Acceptance testing; - Trainee newcomer mentoring; - Analysis, documenting and managing: user stories, use cases; Learned : - Software testing process; - Testing levels: unit, integration, system, acceptance testing; - Testing types: Functional, Non-functional, Related to Changes; - Software development life cycle: Waterfall, Kanban, Agile, Scrum; - Test design techniques; - Test documentation development; - Bug lifecycle; - SQL. Writing requirements and specifications based on flows and general logic solutions .Building requirements for the project, negotiating with the client/product owner, leading the demo meetings. Planning and estimation of testing processes. Test results documentation. Creating test reports for dev team and customers. Task/Bug Tracking Systems: JIRA, YouTrack, Trello. Software Development Methodologies: Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall. Optimization of testing process. Version Control Systems: Github, Gitlab. Communications with developers team, PMs and product owner. - Based on created user stories creating development backlog. JIRA, TestRail, TestLodge, Pivotal, Trello, Asana, Postman, VirtualBox
I have experience in people management (up to 120 people). I enjoy solving challenging issues and provide non-standard and thorough solutions. QA Lead,QA Manager expirience 1.5+ Web testing :3 y Mobile :2,5 y Desktop:2.5 y
Kyiv · $2500 · 6 years of experience · Intermediate
Work experience: -is engaged in projects of software application development in the finance domain area; - was involved in development IT solutions in the budgeting administration for government; - extensive work experience with accounting and financial management. Key Responsibilities: + Elicitation, gathering and prioritization business units and stakeholders requirements; + Elaboration, analyze and validate functional requirements; + Expertise in defining and prioritizing product features; + Working with the products team to create detailed product specifications; + Identifying potential configuration solutions based upon application capabilities and delivered functionality; + Prepare test scenarios / test cases; + Testing solutions to validate objectives; + Configure policy automation interactive forms; + Configure reports & dashboards; + Assist with creation of new knowledge base / FAQ content. Skills and Qualifications: + Experience working with ERP applications and processes (ERP IT-Enterprise, ERP BAS); + Experience implementing / configuring .NET desktop application; + Experience in Agile methodologies and Waterfall; + Experience in creating Test Plans, Checklists, Test Case, Bug report. Personal qualities: + Highly organized and attentive to the details; + Have the ability to work effectively in stressful situations; + Analytical mind; + Product-oriented mindset; + Stakeholders challenging mindset; + Excellent communication skills required to translate business needs into technical terms.
Business Analysis, Requirements management, BPMN, UML, Use cases, User stories, Agile, SQL, Microsoft Office, Prototype, Requirements analysis, Waterfall, Redmine
5+ successful projects (automation of management accounting financial planning etc.) in different LOB's were implemented being BA, PO, PM. Have proved experience at: Agriculture, Clothing & Accessories Retail, Electrical Equipment, Food Products, Metal Construction, Publishing, Tourism, Business Training, Financial Services, Aerospace. Master's degree in finance
Friendly team, Interesting and challenging projects, Professional & financial growing, New knowledge at IT & Development & BA, Long-gaged cooperation with employer, Social package - medical insurance, Compensation for sick lists and regular vacations, English classes, Flexible work hours
Remote work, Ukraine · $3500 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Ready for business trips, high level of mobility and proactivity. - Programming languages: Python; - Statistic languages: Python (middle+) ; - Machine learning; - Neural networks (middle): - DB: Mysql (advanced), PostgresSQL, Amazon Redshift; - BI - Tableau (advanced), excel (advanced), powerpoint (advanced) - Experience with AWS, ETL construnction - Machine learning (K-means , C-means clustering, logistic regression, predictive analytics). -Project management; - Grow up the project from idea to 500 000 active users and retention of day 30 around 50 % - Establish CRM system from 0 to production - Establish analytics department from 0
tableau, Excel, Machine Learning, MySQL, Python, MongoDB, CRM, Product Management, product owner
• Establish reporting schema and main principles. • Develop and monitor KPI’s calculation schema, logic and provide reports (in Tableau and Excel). • Apply advanced analytics and machine learning algorithms to reveal insights and build forecasts (with Python and Excel). • Develop statistical models to measure company performance (Tableau). • Product strategy development • Coordinate of work of development team Tools used: Python, Tableau, SQL, MySQL, Excel, VBA, PowerPoint, AWS
Career growth, high level of responsibilities, a lot of challenges and puzzles
Remote work, Ukraine · $700 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Sales manager- 5 years
SMM, English, Facebook Ads, Team management, Social Media Marketing, Community, B2B sales, Sales, Communication Skills, International sales, CRM, Jira, It sales, Lead generation, customer support, Sales Management, Project Management, Business development, fluent English, Networking, Leads Generation
приобретение новых навыков, карьерный рост
Kyiv · $500 · 9 years of experience · Intermediate
Разработка и обновление документации (руководства пользователя, администратора, инструкции инсталляций) к ПО. Опыт работы в написании на русском и украинском языках Тестирование ПО (проверка выполняемой функциональности согласно прописанному в ТЗ). Консультирование и обучение конечных пользователей.
Guides for administrators, MS Word, User's Guide, Написание документации, Help&Manual, Snagit editor, Adobe FrameMaker, Bizagi Modeller, Camtasia Studio, MS Visio, Snagit, Jira, SVN
Написание документации (руководство пользователя, администратора) для продуктов различной сложности. Опыт работы в написании на русском и украинском языках. Проверка функциональности систем согласно ТЗ. Обучение конечных пользователей.
Интересные проекты для которых необходима документация, дружный коллектив.
Kyiv · $2500 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Developing and description of business and integration functional requirements for Card/bank and Crypto Processing(confluence) • Develop process models s(UML sequence diagrams) • Use cases, user stories, test cases • REST API integration with Fiat/Crypto providers (Blockchain) • Documenting data flows and data mappings • Data discrepancy investigation • Communication within and outside the team • Sprint planning and Backlog investigation - Agile (Scrum) • Support product life cycle • Use DB such as: Postgres, MongoDb --------------------- • Coordination and implementation of Integration FlexCube&FCDB&Way4 • Testing and integration frontend & backend FCDB • Flexcube maintenance documentation preparing • FCDB support • MD, BRD documentation preparing • SQL, ORACLE, PostgreSQL, Java Core • Gateway interface document • parameterization and document handling of current products in FlexCube (CASA, CD, DE, IC, RT, ST) modules • parameterization of products required for migration • Logic processing pl/sql changing • participation in static and financial migration of deposit products • system analysis and preparing of documents required to provide reporting from Flex Cube (SQL queries) • user teaching and scenario preparing • support of deposit products • investigation and analysis of business needs for deposit products servicing; • deposit products parameterization in Flex Cube (I-Flex) software; • elaboration on business and technical requirements for Flex Cube software function; • coordination of functional specification documents, scenarios preparation; • testing and roll out of new deposit products for legal entities and individuals; • deposit products status monitoring; • development of the bank service tariffs for individuals and legal entities; • system function of supplying clients with operating current and service accounts; • working out methodological basis of deposit products (processes, manuals, Flex Cube software user guides); • Already implemented and launched projects in Ukraine and Azerbaijan: • OJSC "Prominvestbank", • OJSC "International Bank of Azerbaijan", • JSC "Bank Technique, • OJSC Azer Turk Bank • OJSC "PASHA Bank"
Business Analysis, Jira, Agile, Scrum, User stories, Requirements analysis, UML, Confluence, Project Management, Analytical Skills, SQL, Waterfall, Use cases, REST API, Software Documentation, Project coordination and leadership, JSON, HTML, Communication, Microsoft Office, SDLC, Python, User Interface, Prototype, test cases
-интеграция со сторонними провайдерами - большие проекты с внедрением софта в банковские структуры
большой проект , больше склоняюсь к аутсорсу, но может быть и продуктовая компания. Не хочется заниматься рутинной однообразной работой
Kyiv · $3500 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Jira, MS SQL Server, OLAP, QlikView, SQL, Business Analysis, Product Backlog management, Product management, Product Development, Business Requirements, Collecting requirements, Requirements Documentation, Agile, Scrum, BPMN, Use cases, User stories, Confluence, English, Business analisys, Requirements analysis, Requirements management, CRM
experience in domains: wine retail, car sharing, pharmaceutics, jurisprudence, finance; experience in contract models: Fixed-Price, Time & Materials; BI (QlikView) development; experienced user and trainer of QlikView; flexibility in joining new knowledge spheres; understanding of software development lifecycle and clear business processes in IT company; successful experience in working with different CRM products; understanding of logical and technical architecture build of CRM modules; ability to describe business processes expertly and structurally-right; high resistance to stress; time management skills; constant development of professional and personal skills.
Interesting projects that have a direct value Friendly team Flexible personal growth opportunities Product oriented attitude