Kyiv · $2000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
As a Business Analyst: - Support project teams during the analysis and planning stages of software development - Work on other project phases like implementation and testing - Elicit requirements from multiple stakeholders, complete problem analysis, document requirements (PRD, reports) - Prepare prototypes, user stories, use cases, BPMN and UML diagrams. - Facilitate a successful release handover - Evaluate risks and predict potential problems - Develop quality assurance practices and assessments As a Team Lead: - Create tutorials and guides for colleagues and newcomers about tools required in daily tasks performance in order to increase their knowledge. - Coach teammates and newcomers to handle reports, tools, meetings and new tasks. - Provide feature recommendations which were implemented into the product in order to improve its quality. - Take part in Daily Scrum meetings and provide information about accomplishments for the past day and workflow plan for the current day. - Informing teammates about work coordination with foreign colleagues involved in in the project. - Lead the team, distribute tasks, solve problems.
Business Analysis, Jira, User stories, Scrum, Use cases, Requirements analysis, BPMN, Agile, Analytical Skills, SQL, Confluence, UML, English, CRM, Microsoft Office, SDLC, Communication Skills, Waterfall, Team management, Prototype, BABOK, Project Management, emotional intelligence, Stakeholder analysis and engagement, E-commerce, JSON, Kanban, Technical requirement documents, Communication, Requirements management, Product management, Business Requirements, User Requirements, Balsamiq Mockups, Presentation skills, UI/UX/Usability, requirements elicitation, User Stories, Presentations, User Experience
Employee of the year in EPAM Systems Certified Scrum Master
• experience and professional growth; • competitive salary; • work-life balance; • be a part of a professional team.
Lviv · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- former developer with a strong inclination to analysis and business communication (primarily ERP and CRM projects) - Around 10 years of BA experience, delivering several projects of different domains (healthcare, HR, automotive, finance, agriculture), sizes (from several years to several months) and geographies (US, UK, EU) - Last 8 years working as a product manager and product owner (not consumer market though) with more accent to business strategy, presales and team coordination. - Currently leading the team of BAs and UX designers on one of the biggest company accounts - Striving to work in a more dynamic environment, with changes, competition, stakeholder conflicts, advanced opportunities and higher rewards. In a firm with a clear vision of where to go to, or a big enterprise company with strong management.
Scrum, Product management, SDLC, Business Analysis, Project Management, English, Kanban, Balsamiq Mockups, User stories, Confluence, Waterfall, User Interface , User Experience , Business Process Design, Business development, Change Management
- I was among the early minority of the Ukrainian outsourcing product owners (2011) - I was leading the team of 30 half Ukrainian half American (>50 stakeholders in total) - I was personally running the US federal healthcare certification events multiple times (software needs to be certified before going live) - I am changing my current organization philosophy to move from outstaffing to outsourcing - I never said "It's impossible"
To do something challenging and hard, something the others even don't want to try - in a company with values and attitude to change the world. To find an organization which promotes meritocracy and opportunities for those who love competition. To work with people I can learn something from, to find a business mentor who operates and succeeds on the global level.
Odesa · $2500 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Excellent Communicator, Facilitator, Proactive & detail oriented, Problem Solver, Self organized, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Team management, English, Waterfall, Communication, trello, Product management, Operation Manager, Retrospective, Collaboration, cost control, Project Management, Kanban, Confluence, SDLC, project planning, Support Management, Communicate with foregein Customers, Stakeholder Management, Interviewing, User Experience
Kyiv · $5000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hello! I have around 11 years experience in IT in different roles in couple of domains, and never before in outsource company. Currently I'm working in a role which is some mix of PO/BA/PM. I'm leading a scrum team and we are using one of the popular framework (let it be secret for now). I have an experience with diverse technology stack, in development of POS/retail/travel/loaylty systems either desktop application, web based and mobile application. And I have huge experience working in international environment, distributed teams and with foreign customers. I have an expertise in following domains: retail software, blockchain, parental control software, travel, health care, mac os security... I have hands on experience with: requirements eliciting/gathering and documentation; managing product backlog, epics and user stories definition; working closely with dev team and customers; developing new product from very beginning with completely new team; customer faced technical workshops; working with qualitative and quantitative customer feedback, personal "deep" interviews: QFD, Win-Los, etc. Education: - Master's degree: computer science - Product management course - one of the best available in Ukraine for the last years. - Scrum Master training Currently I'm interested to develop my career in role of Product Manager and building a great product.
Product management, Project Management, UML, Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Big Data, Jira, Business Analysis, Product Development, Analysis and research, Product research, Team management, Confluence, Scrum, English, Prototype, Project coordination and leadership, Leading teams, Business development
Product Manager role preferable, Product Owner - feasible. Not interested right now in pure BA role.
Kyiv · $3200 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Work in product companies. Projects in banking, telecom, railway automatization Experience in Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Waterfall. Proven record of success in Lead Business Analyst and Product Owner role Key responsibilities: - collection, analysis and formulation of business requirements - defining business needs and roadmaps - solutions managment - prototyping DB models and APIs, wireframing, third-party software integration - backlog management - team management
Business Analysis, Product management, BPMN, UML, Scrum, Requirements analysis, Analytical Skills, Requirements management, SQL, Business Rules Analysis, Team coordination, Writing technical requirements, Product Owner, Database models, Communication Skills, Prototype, Team management, User Interface, Business Requirements, JSON, Process models
- developing and implementing web and mobile client-bank; - developing and implementing microprocessor based system of interlocking of route switches and signals.
Mostly, I'm looking for a product company where I could use and enhance my knowledge of English. Preferences lie in banking, fintech, automotive/hard industry spheres.
Kyiv · $4000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Certified SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager. 7+ years in delivering small e-commerce and large enterprise projects, both B2C and B2B. Skilled at all SDLC phases, starting with pre-sales and leading product through to launch. Worked in both local and distributed teams. Currently looking for remote opportunities, preferably startups. Product discovery and presales, design sprints Requirements elicitation and management Scoping and maintaining sprint backlog Release planning and roadmapping Demos Customer development Hypotheses validation Jobs to be done; customer journey map Planning sales & marketing BA framework Scrum Master and Product Owner experience
Business Analysis, Agile, User stories, Requirements analysis, BABOK, Product management, Requirements management, Jira, English, Project Management, Kanban, SDLC, Scrum, Use cases, Pre-sales, Communication Skills
Implemented BA framework and SDLC on internal projects; hired and onboarded five BAs Did MVP scoping for cyber risks management tool Led implementation of internal ERP system for US manufacturer from discovery to production Led crowdfunding platform migration Managed MVP for medical transportation startup within their bootstrap financing Maintained a roadmap for data migration stream in scope of clearing platform migration Prepared UAT strategy for client onboarding to new platform Improved customer journey map after UX audit and redesign Reviewed 500+ items backlog to reconcile client and delivery team perspectives Introduced user personas to streamline marketing efforts Managed settlement engine requirements and met deadlines for implementing new regulations Pro-actively investigated legacy code to automate manual payments and SWIFT instructions Wrote scenarios for living documentation to prevent production incidents Maintained backlog for financial reporting migration (included investigation of stored SQL procedures)
Kyiv · $2000 · More than 10 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Product management, Business Analysis, Project Management, CRM, Kanban, Team management, Jira, Presentation skills, backlog management, Business development, User Interface, User Experience, Requirements and backlog management
Внедрил единую систему лояльности для клиентов на базе продукт XRM Loyalty (MS Dynamic 365) Внедрил систему доставки из ресторанов на базе системы MS Dynamics 365 Внедрил контакт центр на базе продукта XRM Contact Center Руководил проектом интеграции систем ERP и MS Dynamics 365 и вышеперчисленных систем. Описал процессы, отладил ПО, обучил пользователей и настроил бизнес-процессы в компании. В процессе подпроект по отчетности.
Интересно поработать в разработке ПО
Cyprus, Prague, Lwiv, Krakow, Riga · $1000 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
1. Gathering, eliciting and analyzing requirements of the project stakeholders – personally (interviews; workshops) and remotely (phone conferences; email correspondence); 2. Writing specifications/user stories/visions, describing the business processes and methods of its realization (text, diagrams of use cases and activities, database schemes, user interfaces) 3. Managing the project resources – planning and prioritizing the tasks for iterations; tracking the process of tasks realization and ensuring meeting the deadlines 4. Writing user instructions; conducting workshops for the users
Business Analysis, Requirements analysis, Analytical Skills, Prototype, Communication Skills, English, Confluence, MS SQL, API Documenting, Fintech
Germany, Luxembourg · $3500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Professionally qualified project manager and scrum master with five years of experience in IT and two years in financing. During this period had developed excellent analytical and managerial skills in the field of software development. Under my supervision, more than twenty projects went live. Certified Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I). Since 2016 actively train people with an Agile approach (Scrum). I worked with very different projects for our clients: - e-learning, - fintech - data gathering and analysis - visualizations - complex calculations - reporting systems and many more. Successfully implemented projects for customers from the USA, Canada, and Europe.
Project Management, Jira, Scrum, Agile, Team management, Kanban, English, Business Analysis, SDLC, project planning, People management, Analysis, Work with requirements, UML, MS Project, Requirements analysis, Communications, Risk management
Certified Professional Scrum Master I (PSM I).
My expectations for the new role are: - an exciting project to work on, - the positive and energized atmosphere in the team (I am ready to help you with it), - supportive and adequate management.
Odesa · $1000 · 8 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
• Extensive experience in Quality Assurance and Analysis with expertise on Manual testing, Black Box testing, Regression testing, Integration testing, GUI testing, Compatibility testing, User Acceptance testing, and Gray Box testing • Knowledge of test methods and understanding the main test processes • Proficient in software development life cycle including test strategy preparation, test case creation, test execution • Planning of tasks and allocation of priority directions activity; • Analyzed business requirements, software requirement specifications to create test plan and test case for manual and automated testing. • Clear understanding of database concepts and client server architecture; • Strong analytical ability; • Excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills;
Manual Testing, Scrum, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, Regression Testing, Agile, Windows, Linux, Jira, Git, Manual Testing , Creation of test documentation
I want a big and complex project to make it better!