Kyiv · $3500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Automated Testing, REST API, Selenium WebDriver, Cypress, JS, C#, JAVA, Kotlin, Rest-assured, Docker, MS SQL Server, JDBC, NUnit, JUnit, Mocha, Chai, JIRA, TFS, Testlink, Git, Perforce, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Postman, SoapUI, Swagger, API testing, GUI testing, SQL
Led a switching from waterfall to scram in the current project, designed the solution for handling the setUp of test data for manual QAs and was involved in implementation. Designed the template for open API specification. Suggested to use Docker for deployment, made prototype base on a single-page application, Auth0 and Cypress tests.
Can work remotely for a few weeks when needed, can use all my knowledge, awesome team, less management, more interested in back-end automation.
Remote work, Ukraine · $4500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Automating QA procedures for complicated and versatile web app or movile app. Ukrainian taxes/fees are not included into designated rate.
Lviv · $1800 · 6 years of experience · Intermediate
• Subjects: DevOps, Automation Testing, QA • Project management: Confluence, Jira • Virtualization: AWS Services • Containerization: Docker • Build automation: Jenkins, Selenide • System automation: Ansible • Cloud orchestration: Terraform • DevOps: CI/CD, Automated Testing, Infrastructure as Code, Application Performance Monitoring • Networking: TCP/IP, general network knowledge. • Database management: MSSQL, MongoDB • Programming languages and environments: Python, JAVA • Operation systems: Windows 95/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux, MAC OS (Elementary OS, Debian, Ubuntu). • Quality Assurance: Knowledge of test types and levels of testing, understanding of most popular test design technics (boundary, equivalent classes, etc), experience in creating test plans (in accordance to IEEE829), check-lists, test cases, manual black-box testing (desktop and client server applications), experience with JIRA as bug-tracking system.
MongoDB, Selenide, Git, Jira, Java, Jenkins, Linux, Scrum, Automated Testing, SQL, REST API, GUI testing, Regression Testing, Agile, TestNG, XPath, Maven, Bug report writing, Manual Testing, Cross-browser testing, Docker, OOP
Kyiv · $3000 · 7 years of experience · Intermediate
* OS: Windows, Ubuntu, MacOS * Mobile OS: Android, iOS * Languages/Technologies: Python, Ruby, SQL, HTML, CSS, Cucumber, Selenium, Appium * VCS: Git, Gerrit, Perforce * Build automation/Continuous integration: Jenkins, Docker * Bug tracking/Project management: Jira, Confluence, Zephyr
CSS, HTML, Automated Testing (QA), Continuous Integration, Git, UI Automation, MySQL, OOP, Python, Scrum, Selenium WebDriver, XPath, Ruby, Appium, Docker, Android, iOS, SQL, Cucumber, Jenkins, JIra/Confluence/Zephyr, Linux Ubuntu, Xcode
Career opportunity Great team Actual technologies Good management Python language is preferable
Kyiv · $3400 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Ruby, Cucumber, Xcode, Continuous Integration, Jira, Confluence, Android, Scrum, Agile, Appium, Jenkins, OSX, Automated Testing (QA), Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, IntelliJ IDEA, Capybara, iOS - Solutions-focused QA tester with four years of manual experience - Big experience in creating test plans and writing/running manual test to pinpoint software defects, track bugs, close open defects and validate functionality. - 7+ years of experience testing iOS based software applications - 6+ year of experience testing Android mobile applications - 6+ years of experience with Automation frameworks for iOS and Android.
Confluence, Continuous Integration, Cucumber, Jira, MacOS, Manual Testing (QA), Agile, Android, Automated Testing (QA), Regression Testing, Scrum, Appium, Capybara, Jenkins, JSON, Ruby, IntelliJ IDEA, Xcode, Git, Automated Testing, REST API, XPath, Java, Manual Testing, Selenium WebDriver
- Features-Best Visual Design - Function - Best App of the week award. - Best App of the month award. - Featured app on WWDC in 2012 in San Francisco, USA. - InfoComm 2014 award as “Best Overall New Product”, Vancouver, Canada
Неформальная обстановка, командировки за границу, минимум бюрократии в офисе)
Kiev · $4500 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
A summary of my past is that I have been responsible to implement and/or improve QA processes. Managing people from different disciplines (UX, back- and frontend & operations). Setting up test environments, agreements between disciplines and checking agreements are followed. Being solely responsible for all manual and end-to-end automation tests (Katalon, Selenium Webdriver with Groovy) at Portico Consultancy. Other things I have done include creating start documents for new testers and managing new testers to be up and running to have a full commitment to the project. I worked as both manual and automation tester, doing code review, bug fixing, code adaption and creating automation tests on Selenium Webdriver node.js/protractor/mocha (in Webstorm) and Java. I have proved I can adapt easily to other development languages when given the chance to work with them.
I like improving QA processes with a hands on approach for both manual and automation testing. I like working in a team where people encourage each other to experience each others work. For example, with my coding background, I do like seeing what developers made and why they made it like that (i.e. code review). Besides that I like to be involved with the functional/business analysis of the product. Catch inconsistencies early in the project and understand what is expected. Communication between different parties is also important to me, to understand changes in requirements early and adopt them in the test plan and cases.
Remote work, Ukraine · $100 · 5 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
I have 5+ years experience in java development. I took part in design and implemented different projects like desktop and Web applications. I worked as a back-end developer and I had a few experience on a front side. The tasks included implementation of new features, bug fixing. I also investigated and researched opportunities to increase performance and stability. Java, Spring, Maven, SQL, Tomcat, Git, Linux, XML, JSON, HTML, JS, Jira
I would like to find an interesting project with modern technologies.
Remote work, Ukraine · $5000 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
QA, QA Automation, WebDriver, Java, Python, Puppet, AWS, Jenkins, Bash, OSX, Linux, SVN, GIT, WebServices, Jira, TeamCity, TestRail, Postman, Confluence. Experience in testing big WEB projects front-end, testing WEB application on mobile devices(eg. iOS, Android).
Git, Automated Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Jira, Selenium, Java, SQL, Scrum, Jenkins, Agile, Manual Testing, Maven, SikuliX, QA: • Requirements analysis • Test pl, Gatling, Test Case, RSpec
Took part in development own Automation framework for real project needs.
Interesting project, adequate management, good compensation.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2500 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- 5 years experience in Python based test automation; - experience in mentoring junior team members; - web and mobile automation from scratch is right up my alley; - performance web testing.
Automated Testing , REST API, Selenium, Jenkins, Jira, Linux, XPath, Bitbucket, Regression Testing, Python, HTML, CSS, OOP, Scrum, MySQL, Android, API testing, Appium, Bamboo, BDD, Browserstack, Cross-browser testing, Continuous Integration, Django, Docker, Git, iOS, MacOS, Manual Testing, Performance Testing, pytest, robot framework, Swift, TDD, Ubuntu, Integration testing, JSON, Pycharm, GUI testing, Flask
- ISTQB® Certified Tester - Foundation Level; - design and development of test automation frameworks from scratch; - improvisation and flexibility; - know-how to deal with Continuous Integration; - good spoken English
Kyiv · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Building automation frameworks with diff level of complicity, (building from scratch, optimizing existing ones). On Ruby, JS, Python Establishing QA teams, Managing QA, Performing manual QA activities. Perfectionist in QA Documentation
Организовывал QA комманду (20+ инженеров в трех локациях по Украине), Полностью перестроил Automation Framework на Ruby для тестирования продукта Threat Intelligence, Оптимизировал и Сертифицировал Automation Framework на Python для продукта BigData/Hadoop. Есть навыки работы с JS фреймворками
Точно не Банки, и не проэкты с урезанными возможностями из-за security, приветствую возможность удаленной работы