kyiv, Ukraine · $3200 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Senior QA Automation + Scrum master. Last years working with C# automation (coded ui) and powershell tests for different layers of applications. Previously had experience with Selenium, java, python. Have experience with building testing pipelines from scratch + CI/CD and with maintaining existing solutions. As a Scrum master have good understanding of agile methodology for both small teams and big enterprise solutions.
C#, MySQL, Jira, Scrum, Agile, Automated Testing, PowerShell, Oracle, Linux, Python, Jenkins
make from scratch test automation process with 98% test coverage with auto-generated documentation and full CD pipeline Building working and comfortable scrum processes in teams highly skeptical about Agile methodology
Профессиональный рост. Адекватный менеджмент. Сложные задачи. Интересный проект.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Beginner/Elementary
Automation Test Engineer • Java (for writing auto-tests), Page Object pattern, OOP • Selenium, Maven, jUnit, XPath, Allure • Jenkins • Selenium Grid, Selenide, Cucumber • Vagrant • Git • Jira Middle Manual Test Engineer • Manual testing of WEB applications • Functional Testing, Retesting, Regression Testing, Ad hoc Testing; • Design the test documentation (Checklist, Test Cases); • Git • Jira • Testing iOS and Android App • UI Auto-tests (Java + Selenide) • Testing API
Redmine, Scrum, Android, CSS, Git, HTML, Selenide, Selenium IDE, XML, PostgreSQL, Java, MySQL, REST, Jira, Selenium WebDriver, Postman, Web Testing, JUnit, OOP, Maven, XPath, Allure, Jenkins, Cucumber, JIRA, API Testing
Общения в хорошем коллективе, стабильной зарплаты, творческой и интересной работы, возможность внести свой вклад в общее дело.
kharkiv, Ukraine · $4500 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1) I have 6+ years of commercial experience in Test Automation with Java and Groovy primary skills. 2) Have experience in leading a team of 12 people, including 6 Junior Test Automation Engineers, 4 Middle Test Automation Engineers, 2 Java Developers. 3) Moreover, played a Team Lead role on another production project, created Test Plans for Automation, developed automated scripts using Java, Selenium, TestNG, conducted regular meetings with customers. Passing code reviews by Java Team Leads. 4) Have been working for a huge enterprise secured project with complicated domain and difficult architecture for more than 5 years in two different streams. 5) Can professionally and optimally build a TA Framework from scratch. 6) Able to provide proficient communication with customers. Have developed communication skills and able to speak English fluently. 7) I have strong mentoring skills: have prepared people for Senior positions, conducted a lot of interviews, verifying both the hard and soft skills of the candidates. 8) I have well-developed organizational and time-management skills. 9) I have equally rich experience in testing of Web Services and Web UI. 10) Apart from that, I have 2-year experience as a project manager and business analyst at Upwork for a German customer with a web-project. I was getting the project done in time and in the budget, requirements clariﬁcation and ﬁnalization with a PO. Deﬁning and distributing tasks, creating project management plans. Organizing teamwork, monitoring the work daily and reporting to the project owner. I have strong experience with the following technologies/tools, approaches: Java, Selenium/Selenide, TestNG, JUnit, Groovy, Geb, Web Services testing using Java and ReadyAPI tool, JSON/XML, Test Automation Framework architecture development from scratch, MySQL, PostgreSQL, Gradle, Maven, Jenkins, Docker, Jira, Scrum, etc.
Design Patterns, Developer Tools from Browsers, Gerrit, Git, GitHub, Jira, JSON, JUnit, Kanban, Maven, MySQL, OOP, PostgreSQL, ReadyAPI, REST, Selenide, Selenium, SoapUI, TestNG Reporting, XML, Selenoid Docker, Spring, Java Core, AGILE/SCRUM, API Testing, Backend testing, BDD, Automated Testing, Basic CSS, Code refactoring, Confluence/Wiki, Chrome DevTolls\Mozilla Firebug, IntelliJ IDEA, Allure report, Automaton tests creation, Python
Interesting domain, being useful and doing some valuable work, managing a team, business trips, professional growth, challenging tasks, well-organized processes in the company.
harkіv · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Project #1 - Online micro loan platform with autoscore neural network Fully responsible for support automation flow and release flow for profuct with appropriate quality. Write new tests, extend old tests. Project #2 - Daily fantasy sports platform with focus B2C. Leading up to 10 people (manual and automation) Project #3 - a simple to use expert system and in-depth analysis that pro-actively detects VMware and/or NetApp configuration and operating issues within uploaded protocol files, configuration, event and performance data. Project #4 - a cloud based CRM analytics solution enabling you to understand prior customer behavior & predict future interactions to maximize revenue. and a lot of other projects
REST API, Java, Automated Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Jira, Git, Selenium, TestNG, OOP, IntelliJ IDEA, Agile, Postman, XPath, Jenkins, SQL, Linux, Maven
- I helped setup CI and release flow - Coordinate process flow to maximize performance and efficiency. - I have inspired my team work together and do our job well - Wrote tests with small amount of flacky tests - Setup automation flow from scratch
- rather product company/fully integrated outstaff than outsource - team with adequate processes (balance of bureaucracy and freedom) - Friendly team
kyiv, Ukraine · $4500 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Expertise in Automation Testing using Selenium WebDriver, Java/Groovy, TestNG, Allure. - Developing new tools for testing and test reporting, such like test dashboard for monitoring test results. - Performance testing (create new workflows, maintain and improve Jmeter scripts. Finding memory leaks and reported them to the teams) - Continuous integration/delivery support and development of new pipelines using Jenkins jobs. - Maintaining test environment to provide stable system for testing/development with purpose to avoid gaps and delays in features development and deliveries - Scrum Master/Team Lead
Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jenkins, Automated Testing , JMeter, allure, HTTP, REST, JSP, MongoDB, TestNG, Git, Maven, Gradle, Gatling
- Developed new tools for testing and test reporting, such like test dashboard for monitoring test results, performance testing. - Reporting performance issues, memory leaks to the teams. - Automated testing builds and results using Jenkins CI. - Team lead/Scrum Master in the team of 6 members.
It would be interesting to be a team member withing the product development. It could be remote work.
$2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Professional skills: - Test management tools: TestRail - Bug tracking systems: JIRA - Automated testing: designing, development and usage automation frameworks, Selenium IDE - Programming: Python 2.7 - VCS: SVN, GIT - Databases: MySQL, Oracle - CI: Jenkins - Performanse testing: Apache Jmeter - Software development processes: Scrum, Kunban - Others: XML, Xpath, JSON General knowledge: management, principles of economics, systems analysis
Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, XML, Automated Testing (QA), Jira, TestRail, Agile, Git, Jenkins, JSON, Oracle, SVN, MySQL, Python, Ubuntu, HTML
I developed measurement system for evaluation of department work
I'm looking for interesting project where I can develop my professional skills, study new technologies I also interested in project, where I can build testing process from the beginning.
dnepr, Ukraine · $3500 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
WebDriver, Java BDD, Jbehave, Serenity, Selenide TestNG, Junit Maven, Gradle iOS, Android automation with Appium SQL, REST Jmeter Jenkins Git Linux, Mac, Windows
Automated Testing (QA), Git, Java, Selenium WebDriver, TestNG
Позиция предусматривающая полную занятость в автоматизации (не 50/50) Профессиональный рост. Адекватный менеджмент. Сложные задачи.
$6000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• UI and API level testing • Establishing test automation strategy from scratch • Leading test automation team, mentoring team members • Strong background in testing and QA theory: test documentation creation, test execution, and bug tracking • Mobile and web automation: Selenium, Appium, NodeJS (Protractor, WebdriverJS, Mocha, Chai, Superagent) • Load testing: Jmeter, Blazemeter • Security testing: OWASP ZAP, BurpSuite • CI tools: Jenkins, Codeship, AWS Codebuild • . Bash scripting • Infrastructure: AWS • VCS: Git • DBMS: MongoDB, MySQL: basic queries • Hardware testing
Automated Testing (QA), AWS, Node.js, Protractor, Selenium, bash, Git, JMeter, Security
Certificates: • Qualification: “Translator of scientific and technical literature (English) of intermediate level” • EdX honor code certificate: 6.00.1x: Introduction to Computer Science and Programming Using Python • EdX honor code certificate: LFS101x.2 Introduction to Linux • EdX Honor Code Certificate for Introduction to Cloud Computing • Udacity: Software testing • AWS Technical Professional Online;
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Experience in testing various Web-based, mobile applications, CRM • Good knowledge of SDLC, testing approaches and methodologies • Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall • Requirements analysis & review, Test Design • Experience in creating comprehensive test documentation (test cases, checklists, quality plans) and bug reports • Cooperation with PO and BA • Test planning and prioritization of testing activities • Bug tracking systems: Jira, FogBugz • Test management systems: Jira, Trello, TestLink • Front-end, Back-end, Ad-hoc, Functional testing, Regression, Smoke, Usability, Exploratory, Sanity, Acceptance, Integration, CRM Migration • Lack of documentation • Support • Basic experience in automation testing - Intellij IDEA, Selenium, JUnit, XPath, JQuery • Experience with Visual Studio • Debugging (web/mobile using Charles, Fiddler, Dev tools) • SQL, HTML, CSS, XML, JS • REST API (Postman, Fiddler) • Cross-functional communication • Organizational/planning skills • Details oriented • Strong Analytical skills • Friendly team member
Manual QA c возможностью развития в Automation
kiїv · $4000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Automation: Selenium, Protractor, Appium, TestNG, JUnit, JBehave, Cucumber, Allure, ReportNG; - CI: Jenkins, Bamboo; - VCS: Git, SVN; - Build: npm, Gradle, Maven; - Apis: OkHttp, REST-Assured, Unirest, Postman, GSON; - Panguages: Java, JS; - DB: Postgresql, Oracle, MySQL,DB2; - Other: Xray, JIRA, Confluence,TFS, Docker,VirtualBox; Putty, Android SDK;
Git, Jira, Selenium WebDriver, Automated Testing, REST API, SQL, Jenkins, Maven, TestNG
Develop modern and functional-rich test frameworks from scratch. With the help of automated testing, boost continuous integration and continuous delivery processes. Integration with third-party tests management systems. Coaching and integration manual QA team in automation activities.