Kharkiv · $2400 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
20 years work experience as developer\BA\QA. Large, complex, hi-load projects based on Oracle RDBMS, MS SQL server managing corporate & banks accounting, energy consumption, HRM, CRM and others. Web & mobile projects. Experience in CMS testing (Magento, Wordpress). Experiance in managing small QA teams (2-4 ppl) Looking for Senior\Lead QA position. Not necessary: ideal project is hi-load, based on SQL server.
Jira, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, SQL, Scrum, Web Testing, REST API, Windows, Android, iOS, Redmine, API testing, Test Design, SDLC, Creating testing and technical documents, crossbrowsers-testing, Creating test documentation, Mobile application testing, HTML, XML, Agile, Postman, Desktop/Mobile, Acceptance Testing, Test Link, Ad-hock testing, Web Tesing, iOS Testing, Testing Types, Specification
Lviv · $2700 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
I have experience in people management (up to 120 people). I enjoy solving challenging issues and provide non-standard and thorough solutions. QA Lead,QA Manager expirience 1.5+ Web testing :3 y Mobile :2,5 y Desktop:2.5 y
Kyiv · $3400 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
8 years of experience in Financial and Automotive IT industries as PM and before as QA lead/manager with deep understanding of them, often supporting as BA. Worked as a contractor for Thomson Reuters/Raymond James/Deutsche Bank. Full understanding of business processes, everyday interaction with a customer. Fluent English
Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Regression Testing, English, Jira, Project Management, Scrum, SQL, Kanban, MySQL, Oracle, PL/SQL, Unix, SoapUI, Scrum/Kanban methodology, Agile & Scrum Master
Remote work, Ukraine · $4500 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Automating QA procedures for complicated and versatile web app or movile app. Ukrainian taxes/fees are not included into designated rate.
Kyiv · $550 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Работаю в IT c 2008. Разговорный английский. Работал в разных компаниях (с аудио (Avid ProTools), web, eCommerce) Работал и QA Engineer, и QA Team Lead Есть опыт работы в стартапе (разные проекты и большая CRM система для американского клиента (саппорт и девелопмент), eCommerce для клиентов в Шотландии и штатах)
Работа в нескольких IT компаниях. Запуск стартапов. Минимизация времени на тестирование проектов. Написание клиентам отчетности по проектам (покрытие тестами фич, открытые баги в фичах и их приоритеты). Помощь PMу с решением ТОП срочных тасков от клиентов. Самостоятельность и ответственность в работе.
Manual testing (functional and non functional tests, Ad hoc, exploratory) Активная работа Дружная команда Гибкий рабочий график Комфортные условия труда в офисе Нравится писать, работать с документами. Нравится анализировать требования и придумывать сценарии, предлагать улучшения, находить слабые места как в требованиях, так и в приложениях. Зп от 500$. ---- Не работаю на фин проектах, с банковским ПО, авто тестами (хотя и есть теория по Selenium).
Remote work, Ukraine · $700 · 7 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Опытный пользователь семейства Windows. Базовые знания SQL запросов. Опыт работы Wrike, Youtrack, Gitlab, Slack. Написание тестовой документации (тест-план, тест-кейс, чек-лист, баг-репорт). Базовые знания HTML, CSS, JS. Понимание методологий Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban. Automation testing in Katalon Studio. Знание жизненного цикла ПО. Позитивное/негативное тестирование. Кроссбраузное тестирование, regression testing, functionality testing , GUI Testing, Usability Testing. Mobile testing on Android and IOS. English - pre-Intermediate.( продолжаю учить ) 2018 IT Academy «ШАГ», course of QA engineer. Есть опыт работы в Start up, freelance. Влюблённая в качество, поклонница понятных, удобных, быстрых и красивых продуктов.
I'm looking a professional team, where i can grow as a specialist.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2600 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Manual Testing - Regression Testing, - Usability testing, - Mobile apps testing (ios, android) , - web application testing - desktop app testing . - Bug - fix verification - Creating Test Documentation (test pan, test cases, check list) - Collaboration with the engineering team and product owners, in order to priorities the bug resolution. Working with: - TeamCity, - MySQL, - Jira
creating test cases, Functional testing, iOS, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, usability, Technical Support, Android, TeamCity, MySQL, Mobile Testing
- Manual QA 6 years. - Tested mobile applications - Web applications - Communication with engineering team, including developers, UX, business analysts, product managers and product owners - Scrum on the project - Worked on e-commerce projects, social mobile apps.
- Professional growth. - Working with QA team. - Interesting and exciting project. - The possibility of remote work.
Kyiv, Lviv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Back end functional testing, SQL, UI testing, web-services integration testing, bash, Git, RabbitMQ, Docker
• Test plans writing (storing test documentation in separate GitHub repository) • API integrations documentation analysis • Interviewing new QAs, leading a team of three QAs • Advanced English (both written and spoken) • Functional testing of several web-projects developed from scratch • Web-services integration testing (external services that use JSON or XML for communication) • Volume testing (executing heavy SQL-queries on the copy of PROD DB, thinking how it can impact prod users and app performance) • Logs analysis (NGINX/PostgreSQL/Node.JS applications) • Analysis of affected entities during regression test case coverage • Testing of several projects simultaneously • Requirements gathering, clarification and analysis • Business analysis, suggesting stakeholders ideas of possible technical implementation of their business requirements • Production users support, communication with customers
• IT project with English-speaking customer • Project should be built on a modern stack of technologies (Node.JS + PostgreSQL preferable) • Back end testing preferable • No mobile testing (Android/iOS) • Minimum bureaucracy • Spending minimum time on user support
Kyiv · $2800 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Practical experience: - 5+ years of working experience as Manual QA for several international projects ; - Practical experience in most of test types (Functional, Non-Functional, Change related); - Requirement analysis; - Experience in SQL; - Good Understanding of software development life cycles and bug life cycle; - Knowledge of models and methodologies of SDLC (Waterfall, Agile/Scrum, Kanban); - Familiar with HTML, XML, JSON; - Experience in API; - Experience in testing of integration with different systems; - Experience in developing of QA documentation (Test plans, Test suites, Test cases, Check-lists); - Tools: Jira, HP ALM, VSTS, Confluence, Swagger, Postman, SOAP UI, Horizon Client, Browser Dev Tools. Last project activities: - Requirement analysis - Test design - Planning of Regression test phase - Release and sprint estimation of all QA activities - Task assignment - Test execution, bug root cause analysis - Gathering QA metrics and test reporting - New team-members onboarding - Participating in UAT script preparation for UAT phase and collecting users feedback.
Jira, Quality Assurance (QA), Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, SQL, Postman, Swagger, Functional testing, HTML, JSON, Confluence, Ad-hock testing
ISTQB - International Software Testing Qualifications Board, License 15-CTFL-80550-03 ISTQB - International Software Testing Qualifications Board, License 16-CTAL-TTA-87394-05 ICAgile 48-7104-253f97ac-70ff-4d8c-ad2e-e51da1ede3c1
Kiev · $4500 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
A summary of my past is that I have been responsible to implement and/or improve QA processes. Managing people from different disciplines (UX, back- and frontend & operations). Setting up test environments, agreements between disciplines and checking agreements are followed. Being solely responsible for all manual and end-to-end automation tests (Katalon, Selenium Webdriver with Groovy) at Portico Consultancy. Other things I have done include creating start documents for new testers and managing new testers to be up and running to have a full commitment to the project. I worked as both manual and automation tester, doing code review, bug fixing, code adaption and creating automation tests on Selenium Webdriver node.js/protractor/mocha (in Webstorm) and Java. I have proved I can adapt easily to other development languages when given the chance to work with them.
I like improving QA processes with a hands on approach for both manual and automation testing. I like working in a team where people encourage each other to experience each others work. For example, with my coding background, I do like seeing what developers made and why they made it like that (i.e. code review). Besides that I like to be involved with the functional/business analysis of the product. Catch inconsistencies early in the project and understand what is expected. Communication between different parties is also important to me, to understand changes in requirements early and adopt them in the test plan and cases.