kiїv · $3700 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
10+ years’ experience in Project Management, 7+ years’ experience with Scrum and 17+ years’ experience in the software development industry. Certificates: - Project Management Professional (PMP) - Professional Scrum Master (PSM) Have solid experience in: - Scrum team coaching, motivating and leading - Establishing, monitoring and controlling of scrum and project process - Identification, managing and communications with stakeholders - Building and maintaining customer relationships - Managing of project Scope, Schedule and Budget - Project risk identification, analysis and management - Conflict mitigation inside the team and with stakeholders - Leadership and people management - Stable delivery with agreed quality according to SLA - Progress tracking and status reporting (project plan, road map, status board, etc) - Project release planning, preparation and product delivery - Driving of project and product improvements - Planning and work cooperation with external project and support teams - Client and user support - Writing of technical and business requirements - Technical and architecture solution review Technical expirience in: - Oracle database (8i – 11g), SQL and PL/SQL development and tuning, Oracle Database Administration, RMAN, Data Guard, Performance tuning - Other databases: MySQL, MS SQL - ETL: Informatica, Oracle Warehouse Builder, Oracle Data Integrator - Design: ERWin, Enterprise architect (SPARX) - Project control: MS Project, Jira, HP Quality Center, Confluence, SharePoint - Version control system: Git (GitHub), SVN - OS: Unix (RHEL), Solaris - Build and CI: TeamCity, Jenkins, Ant, Nexus, SonarQube - Shell: bash, ksh
Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Team management, Kanban, SQL, Git, People management, MS Project, Business Analysis, Risk management, Confluence, SDLC, Scope Management, Conflict Management, Coaching, Team Leadership, Budget Management, Stakeholder Management, Agile Project Management, JIRA, Oracle, Unix, Oracle DBA, Agile & Scrum Master, SVN, PL/SQL, Technical Requirements, Team Building, PMBOK, Apache web-server, UML
- Managing of several parallel projects from scratch - Design, build and improve project infrastructure (Unix servers, Databases, Web Servers, CI/CD, etc) - Building and leading of continuous integration, continuous delivery and automated testing on project
kyiv · $2000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
1. Project management of new reporting implementation. 2. Project management of description and business processes optimization. 3. Complete revision and reformatting internal methodological documents in part of retail business of the bank. 4. Management the project on adaptation of Unicredit bank (Austria) methodological documentation (Basel II – Pillar II requirements) according to the National Bank of Ukraine laws and internal Ukrsotsbank rules and methodologies. 5. Project of Flex-Cube (the largest international collaborative IT - system in the Ukrainian banking sector) system implementation; 7. Project management: «Savings Law 262" (SOX prototype).
Business processes management, Business Processes Optimization, Communication, event/incident management, planning, Product management, Project Management, Coaching, MS Project, personal trainings, PMBOK, UML, MySQL, Agile, Scrum, Risk management
Implementation of the projects: 1. «Savings Law 262" (SOX prototype) 2. Description and business processes optimization in Unicreditbank Ukraine 3. New reports implementation in PrJSC Kyivstar 4. Basel II project implementation in Unicreditbank Ukraine 5. Participated in the big project - Flex-Cube (the largest international collaborative IT - system in the Ukrainian banking sector) system implementation as a project manager of several small sub-projects.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2800 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Developed social media marketing strategy, created and managed a social media team or Ukraine International Airlines. The team was responsible for customer care, sales, social media marketing, PR, and subordinate to the Sales Director. In 2018, my team generated over $4 mln income from social media. - Launched a digital marketing agency as a Business Development Director (15 clients within 2,5 years), developed and implemented marketing strategies for the agency’s clients. - Managed various teams up to 14 people. - I have an earlier work experience as a PR manager, journalist and copywriter. - Core expertise: social media marketing, digital marketing, project management (I have a diploma of Project Manager by International Management Academy). - Additional expertise: marketing strategy, digital marketing, PR, customer care management, HR, team development, negotiations, sales, events management, presentation. - Instruments: Google Analytics, Facebook Ads Manager, MS Dynamics CRM, tools for SEO analytics, Amadeus, MailChimp, Brand Embassy, Asana, Basecamp, etc. I want to grow as a marketing specialist, team and project manager. I admire people. My fad is high quality results. I like to cope with difficult tasks and set order in chaos.
Project Management, B2C marketing, SMM, Digital marketing, Team management
- deep understanding of marketing strategy and analytics; - dozens of successfully implemented projects; - many professionals that I have hired and helped to grow; - languages: English, Ukrainian, Russian - advanced; Czech - basic: Turkish, Italian and French - beginner.
- specific measurable goals and resources to reach the goals. - colleagues that are professionals with high demands to themselves and to the quality of the work. - a certain flaxibility in choosing ways of reaching the goals. - an environment of open-mindedness.
kyiv, Ukraine · $3000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Project Management, VBA, Qlilview, 1C, Business analysis
1C, Business Analysis, Qlilview, Project Management, VBA, Analytical and problem solving abilities, reporting and forecasting, Financial Planning and Strategy, Business Intelligence, Business Planning, Process Improvement
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 10 years of experience · Intermediate
SDH, DWDM, IP, MPLS, GSM, measurement devises(telecommunication), Telecom analytics, architect. Transmission technologies, Site Survey(telecommunication).
dwdm, Measurement devises(telecommunication), Sdh, Telecom, Transmission technologies, Site Survey(telecommunication), Telecom Analytics, Telecom Architect, GSM, ip, MPLS
kyiv, Ukraine · $3500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Program languages & libraries: C/C++, STL, Ruby, Lua, CMake, JS, Python, Assembler(basic), HTML, JSON, XML. • Microcontrollers & interfaces : Atmel, msp430, stm32, EFM 32 (silicon labs). • Interfaces: spi, i2c, uart, ppi, rs232, rs485, can, 1-wire, usb. • OS: Windows, Linux, QNX, FreeRTOS, • Wireless: XBee, Bluetooth. • Computer programmes: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, QT, IAR, AVR Studio, QT, C++ Builder, C++ Visual, MathCad, MatLab/Simulink (basic level), Tortoise SVN, GIT, Windows (proficient), MS Office (proficient). • Languages: Ukrainian (native), Russian (fluent), English (advanced) • Organized, responsible, motivated, communicative, a team-worker • Enjoy finding a solution to difficult problems
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
7+ years of experience in managing software development projects Certified PMP, Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) Released more than 30 projects in multiple domains with different project scales Specialties: project and program management in software development, risk management, pre-sales support, business development, customer relationships management, operations management, financial management, budgeting, invoicing and SOWs administration Managerial experience for 50+ employees in a team Able to lead projects with strict timelines to the delivery stage on time and budget Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an ability to work independently as well as a part of an integrated team. Ability to work with clients identifies their needs, set and manage client’s expectations.
Project Management, Delivery Manager, IT Project Management
- Hands on experience with Fixed Price projects (budget up-to 600k euro) - Agile Transformation, SAFe(Scale Agile Framework) implementation in product development - PMs mentoring and coaching. - Conducting Project Management Training for Junior and Middle-level PMs – Risk management – Pre-Sales, Estimations, Proposals, Contracting – Budgeting, revenue forecasting, P&L
Obtain the position of Program Manager or PMO
Remote work, France · $1000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, Project Management, Jira, Agile, Kanban, Product management, SQL, Quality Assurance , Risk management, Business Process drawing, Waterfall, Team management, Business Analysis, English, SDLC, Confluence, project planning, Estimation, Requirements analysis, AGILE/SCRUM, Redmine, planning, Communication, client communication, Monitoring tasks, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, Account Management, Acceptance Testing, Agile Project Management, Business Strategy, Business analyst, Budget and Timelines Achievement, Critical thinking
AGILE or ITIL environment; English or French speaking, long term
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management, Product Manager, Program Management, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Presentation Skills, CSPO Certified, Certified Scrum Master, ISTQB Certified, Management, Team Leadership, Blockchain, QA leadership, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, MS project, sharepoint, sales, marketing, jira, confluence, jmeter, selenium, rft, telerik, powershell, Negotiations, wordpress, SQL, HTML/CSS, bootstap, content management
Agile, Confluence, Jira, Kanban, Project Management, Redmine, RUP, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Git, Product management, Automated Testing (QA), Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), SQL, Prototype, IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins, JMeter, Python, UML
- 8+ years in Team Leadership, Project and Product Management - Expertise in industries: Blockchain, Digital Advertisement, Supply Chain, Network Monitoring and SIEM software, ERP systems development; - Successfully managed projects from 3 to 100 people to delivery acting as a Project/Program/Product Manager in different setups. - Customer Success management, enhanced people management - Has an experience working in Product company - Was setting up the Scrum, RUP, other mixed delivery processes from scratch; as well as supported and improved ongoing ones - Was setting up the Performance Management process, have a lot of experience in hiring people as well as firing; - trainer in various Project Management educational courses, conference speaker - Product Management experience, IT Business development experience, Sales experience; - QA Automation background, working closely with developers, able to setup main technical delivery process such as Code Reviews, CI/CD, Test processes - CSPO Certified, Scrum Master Certified, ISTQB Certified Tester
Delivery Manager, Delivery Director, Program Manager role. Overseeing Project Portfolio, setting up effective delivery processes. Cooperation with the Product Management team in setting up the roadmap and accessing its feasibility. High-level reporting to the customer/top-management. PMs/SMs as subordinates. Engineering Manager, Product Manager roles are also interesting. I'm not considering a single-team Project Manager/Scrum Master opportunities
kyiv, Ukraine · $800 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
researching new sales leads taking into account their possible needs and services that company could be provided; work with incoming requests from potential customers; identification of needs, assessment of the prospects of potential customers; support all pre-sales activities of the company; informing potential customers and new partners about the main features, principles and advantages of working with the company; registering partner`s deals and providing them with testing environment, cooperation with partner on customer`s requests; sell to existing and potential direct accounts as well as provide sales support to distribution partners to participate in closing and order or to facilitate and add value to the selling process outgoing calls to the existing partner and customer`s database; participation in various events of the company in order to attract potential customers and partners for cooperation; preparing reports for vendors and companies sales team, making changes on projects on vendor portals, maintaining small deals under 5K.
Project Management, Communication, English, People management