kyiv · $2000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
1. Project management of new reporting implementation. 2. Project management of description and business processes optimization. 3. Complete revision and reformatting internal methodological documents in part of retail business of the bank. 4. Management the project on adaptation of Unicredit bank (Austria) methodological documentation (Basel II – Pillar II requirements) according to the National Bank of Ukraine laws and internal Ukrsotsbank rules and methodologies. 5. Project of Flex-Cube (the largest international collaborative IT - system in the Ukrainian banking sector) system implementation; 7. Project management: «Savings Law 262" (SOX prototype).
Business processes management, Business Processes Optimization, Communication, event/incident management, planning, Product management, Project Management, Coaching, MS Project, personal trainings, PMBOK, UML, MySQL, Agile, Scrum, Risk management
Implementation of the projects: 1. «Savings Law 262" (SOX prototype) 2. Description and business processes optimization in Unicreditbank Ukraine 3. New reports implementation in PrJSC Kyivstar 4. Basel II project implementation in Unicreditbank Ukraine 5. Participated in the big project - Flex-Cube (the largest international collaborative IT - system in the Ukrainian banking sector) system implementation as a project manager of several small sub-projects.
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management, Product Manager, Program Management, RUP, Agile, Scrum, Presentation Skills, CSPO Certified, Certified Scrum Master, ISTQB Certified, Management, Team Leadership, Blockchain, QA leadership, Manual Testing, Automated Testing, MS project, sharepoint, sales, marketing, jira, confluence, jmeter, selenium, rft, telerik, powershell, Negotiations, wordpress, SQL, HTML/CSS, bootstap, content management
Agile, Confluence, Jira, Kanban, Project Management, Redmine, RUP, Scrum, Continuous Integration, Git, Product management, Automated Testing (QA), Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), SQL, Prototype, IntelliJ IDEA, Jenkins, JMeter, Python, UML
- 8+ years in Team Leadership, Project and Product Management - Expertise in industries: Blockchain, Digital Advertisement, Supply Chain, Network Monitoring and SIEM software, ERP systems development; - Successfully managed projects from 3 to 100 people to delivery acting as a Project/Program/Product Manager in different setups. - Customer Success management, enhanced people management - Has an experience working in Product company - Was setting up the Scrum, RUP, other mixed delivery processes from scratch; as well as supported and improved ongoing ones - Was setting up the Performance Management process, have a lot of experience in hiring people as well as firing; - trainer in various Project Management educational courses, conference speaker - Product Management experience, IT Business development experience, Sales experience; - QA Automation background, working closely with developers, able to setup main technical delivery process such as Code Reviews, CI/CD, Test processes - CSPO Certified, Scrum Master Certified, ISTQB Certified Tester
Delivery Manager, Delivery Director, Program Manager role. Overseeing Project Portfolio, setting up effective delivery processes. Cooperation with the Product Management team in setting up the roadmap and accessing its feasibility. High-level reporting to the customer/top-management. PMs/SMs as subordinates. Engineering Manager, Product Manager roles are also interesting. I'm not considering a single-team Project Manager/Scrum Master opportunities
kyiv, Ukraine · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
JAVA AWS Blockchain Node JS Python
OOP/OOD, Scrum, Gradle, Java, Python, Maven, NodeJS, AWS
kyiv, Ukraine · $1700 · 6 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
- Управление бюджетами и ресурсами отдела разработки; - Координация работы проектных команд; - Работа в проектах с постоянно изменяющимися требованиями; - Работа с разными инструментами управления проектами: YouTrack, Redmine, Trello, Bitrix, Basecamp, Jira, Slack; - Описание функционала для разработки веб-сайтов; - Подготовка технических заданий, инструкций и другой документации; - Знание основ QA и SEO; - Применение гибких методологий Scrum/Kanban; - Знание принципов и моделей использования CRM-систем; - Настройка и интеграция Birtix24; - Проведение корпоративных тренингов по работе с Bitrix24 online; - Техническая поддержка и администрирование крупного интернет-портала; - Внедрение новых сервисов, улучшение usability и интерфейса интернет-ресурсов.
Bitrix, Business Processes Optimization, CRM, Jira, planning, Project Management, Risk management, Waterfall, Agile, Kanban, Product management, Wordpress, Redmine, Scrum
- удержание/увеличение маржинальности проектов на стадии сокращения/ликвидации направления (отдела) компании. - разработка и внедрение бизнес-процессов - постановка работы и отчётности отдела/подразделения копании - управление финансами - тонкости найма и увольнения - опыт работы с платёжными шлюзами
Ищу продуктовую компанию, которой требуется руководитель для: - Координации работы всех отделов с командами разработки/дизайна; - Контроль/наладка бизнес-процессов компании; - Реализации функционала продукта/сервиса, его изменению и усовершенствованию; - Постоянного анализа продукта/сервиса, его компонентов, эффективности их работы.
kharkiv, kiev · $1100 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
2013 - ... (5.5 years) - web/mobile UX and UI design - product design - corporate style and promo - types of projects: enterprise, medical, real estate, booking, CRM, landing page, retail, insurance, beauty service, sport, blog, promo, news... - CV on request
Adobe Photoshop, InVision, Adobe Illustrator, User Experience, User Interface, user flow, iOS design, Android design, Design Patterns, Adaptive Design, Figma, Wireframes, English, Adobe After Effects, WebDesign, Prototyping, iOS, App design, Design UI/UX, CSS, mobile design, Product Design, Graphic design
● more than 100 succesfull done projects ● trusting relationships with clients based on work ● communication skills ● high quality developed products ● good ux/ui achived skills ● adaptation of sites for mobile and tablet versions ● approach to details, problems solving
- foreign customers and projects are in priority - hign level types of projects - long-term projects in priority - clear management - clear communication - good and modern team - experience exchange - cutting-edge technologies and approaches - agile work - modern work place
Remote work, Ukraine · $5000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
10+ years in IT project management, business analysis and software quality assurance. Ability to lead, not to push. (I know how to push, though if needed ;) ) Ability to foresee and avoid possible impediments and problems (And can handle them if not avoidable), To wrap it up - at your disposal would be a seasoned professional who has seen at all and by that I mean success stories as well as the cases where I failed miserably and lessons were learned.
Agile, Jira, Project Management, Prototype, Scrum, Waterfall, BA, Manual Testing (QA), PMBOK, Quality Assurance (QA), Automated Testing (QA), Java, Python
One of the projects is finalist at 2015 BAI-Infosys Finacle Global Banking Innovation Awards. https://www.bai.org/globalinnovations/ In following categories Finalist in Innovation in Societal and Community Impact Finalist for the Most Innovative Community-Based Banking Organization categories
Project driven and projectized organization, with challenging and multi-location projects and teams. Hard and complex projects, even harder and more complex... And yes, of high value.
kiev, har'kov, l'vov · $4500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Strong knowledge and wide practical experience in building business process outsourcing in IT sphere, locally and internationally 7 years experience in such areas as program and delivery management, technical project management, product management, BA, business development, partners relationship and support, resourcing management 20 years experience in leading projects and establishing operational effectiveness across various business domains Highlights: - Managing business unit (resourcing, sales, development, operations and support) - Managing delivery with up to $4-5 million/year - Managing portfolio budget end to end - Managing project teams of 50+ - Managing partner relations - Establishing and developing centers of competences sharpened to extend existing and create new lines for revenue
Project Management, English, Team management, Risk management, Product management, Problem Solving, Requirements gathering and testing, working with foreign customers, Business Analysis, SDLC, Communication, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Process optimization, Web Development
Key achievements: - achieving business goals and KPI's targets for portfolio - driving pre-sale effectiveness up to 70-80% - establishing best practices and proper PM tools for projects - managing large, long term projects within very tough SLA's - providing consulting and governance support to portfolio PMs - standing as a main contact for resolving stakeholders escalations - negotiating up-sale opportunities with the existing partners - building up new/alternative business lines and revenue channels - actively participating as a speaker in external and internal PR activities (meetups, workshops, conferences) NB: I have a few failed projects in my career and a bunch of successful to weigh in and realize proactively where the difference between failed vs successful projects lives
I'm looking for Delivery or Program Manager position, with the essential focus on developing rock solid partnership by providing innovative, quality service and bringing to a life awesome, challenging projects. I am interested in delivering software development projects for various socially valuable domains in mind both - custom developed and enterprise based solutions implementation. NB: won't consider anything having to do with gambling
kyiv, Ukraine · $3800 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
15+ years in web development with experience in business-critical solutions development and support (Fintech, CRM). Deep technical background – hands-on experience in software development (PHP, MySQL, Linux stack), business analysis and solutions architecture. Good understanding of a non-technical environment in Product management (Sales, Finance, Legal, Support). Teams management with a focus on clear processes and procedures.
Business Analysis, Confluence, Jira, Project Management, Payment Cards (Visa/MC), PCI DSS, Support, ITIL, MySQL, PHP, System administration, Solution architecture, Process Improvement, Product management, SDLC
- Successfully transformed team’s development and support processes from person-based style to a role-based, that led a basis to predictable team growth and improved quality of services; - Created commercial Fintech product with clear architecture from undocumented legacy-style custom solution; - Run first sales for a new Fintech product and got some B2B contracts worldwide signed.
Looking for a PM position with focus on the technical/product details (Technical PM, Product / Engineering Manager, CTO) in a product company or long-term project. Not interested in pre-sales activities, relocation or business trips.
kyiv, Ukraine · $1900 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
Опыт возглавления отдела разработки из 10 сотрудников. Работал над проектами разного типа: большие (от 1 года), Магазины, Landing, Affiliate партнерская программа, мобильное приложение. 3,5 года был PM-ом в компании с аутсорс проектами, и 1,5 года в продуктовой компании с несколькими паралельными проектами. Исполнял функции Scrum Master
Сертификация "Scrum Fundamentals Sertified" 2019 Сертификация "Marketing Strategy Fundamentals" 2019 Сертификация "IT Project Manager" 2017 Курсы тестирования от QATestLab в 2014 Разработал и внедрял систему продаж и работы с клиентами. Соавтор книги-брошюры о Современных требованиях к интернет-магазинам
Профессиональный рост. Адекватный менеджмент. Сплоченный коллектив.
kyiv · $2500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
+ PRODUCT | market analysis, requirements analysis, success metrics, product concept, business plans/proposals, technical strategy, uncertainty/risks mitigation, acceptance tests, product clinic, application architecture design, customer/business development, draft collateral material, presentations, fundraising, monetization, product R&D, PLCM, ALM, SDLC, CIP. + TEAM | personnel hiring, administration, retention, training, coaching, team building and structuring, SOP, KPI, organization management model, functional & cultural profile, international co-op, BSC, CMMI. + TECHNOLOGY | analysis for synthesis, signal analysis, data analysis, data modelling, process analysis, process modeling, meta-process modeling, fuzzy logic, cluster analysis, neural network, probabilistic analysis, systems analysis, systems integration, hardware & software, embedded, SCADA, BPMN, MML, BI, MVC, PLC, HMI, API. + R&D | first-principles-analysis (thermal, electrical, mechanical, medical, logistics, financial, stakeholder), deduction, induction, SSADM, road mapping, project charter draft, waterfall, TDD, V-model, RUP, MSDL, agile Kanban, Scrum, 6 Sigma, Lean, Lean Startup, DDD, MDE, MDA, MBT, VDD, method engineering, UI, mockups, prototype creation, IP. + DOMAINS | consumer goods, energy, automotive, smart-home, construction, fin-tech, med-tech, gov-tech, enterprise solutions, e-learning, web apps, SOA, SaaS. + BACKGROUND | automation, HMI, ICT management, English & German fluent.
+ finished more than 40 projects: > 2/3 of them for international customers, > 1/3 of them included a resolution for a wicked problem, > 50% were "hard", i.e. complex or with an innovation content. + created from scratch or improved both software and hardware products, as well as services: > average productivity improvement 3-15 times, > companies ushered into the market's top pack, > lasting results underpin comparative business advantage in the range up to x10 $millions p.a., > solution patterns inspired colleagues in the vertical and across industries, > tangential work deliverables have been awarded multiple times.
Product/service development. Technical management, regular product management setup or systematization. Innovation management. + Product ideation, product research, new product design, product development, product launch, diversification, revitalization. + Enterprise/Web/Mobile solutions, industrial tooling. + KPI development, success metrics research, management system implementation. + Business process improvement, automation, setup. + Complex, wicked, first-time-to-solve problems, no-less-than-the-best solutions.