Kyiv · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Досвідчений розробник. Розробляв різні сайти та рішення у різних галузях, у тому числі e-commerce та фінанси. Мав справу з highload-проектами. Працював у різних outsorce/outstaff компаніях, як у невеликих, так і у лідерів ринку, у інтересах замовників переважно з Західної Європи. Також є деякий досвід керування командами розробників.
PHP, MySQL, Symfony, PHPUnit, Selenium, Continuous Integration, Debian, Ubuntu, Ansible, HTML, CSS, Git, OOP, Linux, REST API, jQuery, Docker, Bootstrap
Хочу знайти собі новий цікавий проект. Розглядаю позиції лінійного розробника або тім-ліда.
Kyiv · $2500 · 8 years of experience · Intermediate
More than 8 years of experience in IT. Creation of a service desk department Resource planning and budget control. ITIL processes implementation and support(problem management, incident management, change management) Presales manager for key accounts infrastructure project. Training L1, L2 support specialist. Supporting public cloud infrastructure. Successful completion of the project to migrate the company's servers to another data center. Supporting servers(CentOS, Debian, FreeBSD, Ubuntu, Windows 2008/2012). Supporting web server. Supporting virtualization (OpenVZ, KVM). Supporting Hosting-panels(DirectAdmin, ISP Manager, Cpanel, Parallels Plesk). Produce policy, procedures and standards to ensure consistent, high quality delivery of services. Service management strategies. IT infrastructure management. Budgeting and cost control. Process development and management(BPMN, ITIL, ITSM), problem management, capacity management, change control. Service Level Management. Service Continuity Management Responsible for all aspects of Information Technology Infrastructure. Administrator Linux/Unix Apache, MySQL, PHP applications (LAMP/LEMP) DNS, domain name registration, PowerDNS Hosting panels(DirectAdmin, ISP Manager, Cpanel, Parallels Plesk) Monitoring: Zabbix, Munin NEXENTA, Solaris ITIL, ITSM, BPMN.
Apache, cPanel, HTML, ISPmanager, LAMP, Nginx, cloudstack, Joomla, kvm, MySQL, openvz, Wordpress, XenServer, MODX, Proxmox, Linux, Networking, Zabbix, Ubuntu, Virtualization, Linux administrator, DNS, customer support, CentOS, bash, BPMN, ITIL, Incident Response, Leading teams, Project Management, Scrum, Infrastructure support
Limassol, London, EU, USA, Canada, Amsterdam, Berlin · $4500 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I am a highly motivated and dedicated developer with a management experience. I have more than 9 years of development experience in IT/programming sphere. When it comes to challenging tasks, everything can be done, if I don't know how to do something, I'll find a way to do it successfully, in other words, I never give up till I make my client satisfied. I am an honest, hardworking person and I can do a lot of work in a short time. My communication skills are excelent, knowledge of English is enough to communicate clearly and effectively with my clients during projects. I am a self-disciplined person and have the ability to work with the minimum of supervision.
Small team(no more than 10 people) with a excellent processes. Will be excited to communicate with other small team during the working process, backend, devOps team for example
Kyiv · $8500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
PCI DSS ISO 27001:2013 implementation, certification, lead auditor ISMS Lead Auditor ISO/IEC 27001:2013 (certified by Bureau Veritas) ISO/IEC 27002:2013 implementation HIPAA implementation GDPR implementation SSAE 16 (SOC2) implementation Certified Ethical Hacker v9 (certificate of attendance by EC-Council) Cloud Security Dev Security Web Application Firewall IT Service Management Network Security Computer Security IDS/IPS SIEM
Agile, AWS Security, Azure Sercurity, Cloud Security, Cybersecurity, Data Security, DLP System, Firewalls, Forensic Investigation, Incident Management, Incident Response, IPS/IDS, ISO/IEC 27001:2013, ISO/IEC 27002, ISO/IEC 27017:2015, IT security policies, ITIL Security, Jira, Metasploit, Risk analyze and assessment, Scrum, SIEM, UTM systems from Check Point, UTM systems from Fortinet, MongoDB, Project Management, AWS, An experience in bank payment system, CRM, MySQL, Git
ISO/IEC 27001:2013 ISO/IEC 27002 SOC 2 NIST 800-171 PCI DSS ITIL COBIT SIEM systems
Kyiv · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO 27001, IT Security Management, ITIL, Visa Security, MasterCard Security, PMbok, Physical Security, Risks, Regulation Documents, Information Security, DLT, FCA EMI. - Standards and Best Practices - GDPR, PCI DSS 3.2.1 Visa & MasterCard Security. - ITIL, ISO 25999-2, ISO 27001, ISO 27005, NIST 800-40, etc. - Usage of network scanners: XSpider, Qualys, Nessus, Retina, MBSA, IBM ISS (PES). - Working with intrusion prevention systems IBM IDS, Cisco IPS. - Traffic control systems - Websense, GFI Monitor. - Implementation of SIEM (ArcSight). - Experience in anti-virus packages Symantec, McAfee, Nod32, Kaspersky, DrWeb, GFI. - Project Management Methodology – PMBok. 7 projects with PMBok successful
Incident Response, IT Security Management, IT Support, PCI DSS, Regulation Documents, Risks, Security Audit, BCP\DRP, IT management, ITIL, MasterCard Security, Physical Security, PMBOK, Project Management, Visa Security, Vulnerability management, Jira, Agile, Scrum
- Building information and physical security processes, building IT processes (ITIL), auditing and implementing compliance measures in accordance with the requirements of PCI DSS and the GDPR. Also prepared information security documentation and participated in DLT and FCA EMI licensing projects. - Under my guidance, the company was successfully prepared and successfully passed three international payment systems audit PCI DSS, Visa Security, MasterCard Security, obtained a certificate from the USA, Hong Kong, Russia audit authorities. - Conducted more than 5 audits to ensure compliance with PCI DSS as a manager of the project (in Russia and Azerbaijan). - Completed 3 international projects as Project Manager with PMBoK Methodology – ArcSight, GFI Web Monitor, Qualys + Nessus. - Implemented IT security and Physical Security process, as well as best practices and standards (PCI DSS, ISO, ITIL).
CISO or IT Security consulting Preparing the company for the PСI DSS audit. Assistance in meeting the GDPR requirements Visa, MasterCard security. Conducting audits, development, construction and implementation of processes. Preparation of regulatory documentation packages in accordance with the requirements of ISO 27***, PCI DSS Building Vulnerability Management Processes, Risk Analysis. Project and Functional Management.
remote · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- 13+ years of professional experience in the Information Technologies (IT) industry; - 12+ years of working experience in IT Management; - 5+ years of working experience in Agile; - Certifications: KMP 1 &2, TKP, ICP-ACC, CSM, CSPO, Management 3.0, ICP-APM, ICP-PPM etc. - Experience in outsource and product development; - Leading teams with 100+ Engineers in multiple teams; - Experienced in building engineering teams from scratch; - Strong experience in Agile (Scrum, XP, Kanban), practices and frameworks; - Maintaining Agile community and evangelizing Agile values. -Fulfilling Scrum Master and Product Owner roles; - Strong soft skills, leadership, and mentorship; - Rich experience with Project Management tools.
Agile, Agile Coaching, Coaching, Delivery management, Facilitation, Jira, Kanban, Presentation skills, Product management, Project Management, Scrum, SDLC, Technical background, LESS, SAFE
I have built Scrum and Scaled agile processes in several teams. 10+ successful enterprise projects have finished. A lot of teammates increased their intrinsic learning and productivity motivation. Has helped to become a leads or managers for a few of teammates. Strong experience in all stages of the project: initiation, planning, implementation, monitoring, control, maintenance and closure. Working knowledge of Agile and Waterfall models of SDLC. Managing teams of up to 100 members. Successful project delivery.
High load projects with any kind of Scaled Agile Working with overseas stakeholders Building cohesive teams
Lviv · $5500 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Establishing test automation strategy from scratch • Leading several test automation teams, mentoring team members • Strong background in testing and QA theory: test documentation creation, test execution, and bug tracking • Mobile and web automation: Selenium, Appium, NodeJS (Protractor, WebdriverIO, Mocha, Chai) • Load testing: Jmeter, Blazemeter • Security testing: OWASP ZAP, BurpSuite • Bash scripting • Infrastructure: AWS • VCS: Git • DBMS: MongoDB, MySQL: basic queries • Hardware testing
Automated Testing (QA), AWS, Node.js, Protractor, Selenium, bash, Git, JMeter, Security, WebDriverIO, Typescript, Scrum
AWS Certified Solutions Architect
Kyiv · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
IT(computer engineering, system programming)/finance/maths(computer science) education broad IT experience in: finance, business&product development&strategy, education,T&D, most stages of SWDLC management experience since 2007, interest in senior/chief manager/leader position in a meaningful product/project/program, upper quartile salary
several years in universities as a senior lecturer (international management master's programs) changed standard education process for recently hired (a big international software product company)
Kharkiv · $8000 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
Kyiv · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Large technical expertise, experience with IT management as a team leader and architect roles; • 4 years with system design of highly available systems mostly in the enterprise domain (the largest Ukrainian products - Favorit, Privatbank); • Deep design thinking in message-oriented and distributed systems. Strong knowledge in Enterprise Integration Patterns and Design Patterns; • 8 years with software development in banking, gambling, and trading domains;
Design Patterns, Enterprise Architect, Team Management, Scrum, Distributed Systems, time management, Java EE, Spring, Erlang, Highload, Spring Boot, Cloud Architecture, Systems Integration, Architectural design patterns, Communication Skills, Code Review
• Redesign of distributed gambling platform (favorit, favbet) accordingly to MGA rules (Malta Gaming Authority); Adjust tickets processing accordingly to UNL (Ukraine national lottery) compliance; Design and implementation betting SaaS solution; • Build a fully automated crypto currency's trading system. The most valuable features are real-time strategy editor and HFT engine (high-frequency trading engine); • Provide a reliable distributed system for oil production's measurements delivery; • Build PrivatBank deposit's services (kopilka, etc.). Provide privat24 integrations.
To make system design and participate in product development.