any city · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Implemented Recruitment Policy and Process; • Implemented Performance Review practice; • Built Competency Centers; • Created platforms for mentoring programs; • Implemented onboarding programs; • Implemented HR systems to run all main processes (automated absences, vacations, costs, trainings, performance reviews, recruitment); • Trained team of recruiters to conduct performance reviews; • Consulted shareholders on HR issues; • Managed all HR processes; • Managed training and recruitment team (5 trainers, 2 service managers, 3 training assistants, 3 recruiters); • Hired personnel and conducted onboarding; • Budgeting (up to $1.2 mil for HR); • Successfully conducted HR audit; • HR branding, • C&B.
HR branding, HR system management, Management, Mentoring, Performance review processes, Public Speaking, Training, budgetting, headhunting, HR audit, recruitment
• Solid HRD experience; • Solid T&D experience; • Effective staffing through management of recruitment teams; • Created additional value to business through HR branding, staffing and T&D.
• Looking for a stable and challenging work/project, where I could create an additional value to business • Salary, Relocation and all other factors are negotiable.
Kyiv · $2700 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
5+ years of experience in staffing/international staffng, in-house and American staffing environments including managing accounts for Clients. - Experience building recruiting department from zero; - Experience managing recruiting resources; - People management experience; - Experience migrating and implementing different ATS solutions; - Experience implementing policies/workflows/reporting; - Client facing, account management/negotiations experience; - Understanding of business processes.
Technical recruiting, People Management
Remote work, Ukraine · $1000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
More than 5 years of experience in IT recruiting (both US and Ukrainian market) - Whole recruiting process - Candidates sourcing and screening - Interviews - Onboarding process - Market monitoring
IT Recruitment, Interviewing, Research, Recruiting, CV Screening, LinkedIn Search, Human Resources, Linkedin, Screening, HR interviews, IT Recruting, Sourcing
Looking for remote/part-time job opportunity Interested in US, European and Ukrainian markets
Kyiv · $2500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Having more than 5 years of experience in international IT product companies I have a clear understanding of how to successfully build teams and bring the most valuable people to the company. During my career, I was responsible for hiring technical (Devs, QA, BA, DevOps, etc), non-technical (Legal, Finance, Operations, Business Development) and C-level candidates in Ukraine, USA, Singapore. Also, I have 1 year of experience in managing and building Recruitment teams. You will be able to find more details about my experience in CV.
- building Recruitment Team from scratch, building recruitment processes and policy - launching internal Academy - successful international recruitment (USA, Singapore) - successful relocation of candidates for Top-management positions from EU/USA to Ukraine
- International IT company with mature Executive Board with clear goals and expectations from Recruitment Team - International recruitment - Possibility to grow in Project and Team Management - Possibility to communicate in English on a regular basis - Not interested in outsourcing, gaming/gambling companies - Only recruitment, not interested in a pure HR activities
Kyiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Current place - Legal Consulting, HR Director (Oct 2019 - till present) Responsibilities: to ensure full scope of HR services in the Company, including, but not limited to: - Employee lifecycle: proper management and control of personnel records in accordance with the Company's requirements and legislation of Ukraine. - staffing of the Company at all levels. Support and management of the system of efficiency and quality of recruitment. - keeping attrition level within market benchmark, Development and implementation of strategies for key talent retaining. - availability of successors for the key roles, support of internal promotions - management of the performance appraisal system - management the issues of employee relations, their inquiries and complaints. - management, update and development of local HR policies, procedures, standards and guidelines - timely budgeting process for the department. - compliance with departmental budgets, corporate policies and guidelines. - management of the payroll process and all employee benefits from their recruitment and dismissal. - development of short-term and long-term learning and development goals, including design, coordination and management of staff training at all levels of the organization. - development of the Company's image as the best employer. Previously: 2017 - 2019 Head of HR, Pharma 2015 - 2017 Head of Learning & Development Department, Pharma 2013 - 2015. L&D Manager, Telecom 2003 - 2013 L&D Manager/ HR Projects, FMCG 2000 - 2003 PA, HR manager, Advertisement Agency
Personnel training & development, recruitment, role evaluation, development of HR policies and procedures, competency frameworks, performance appraisal process, assessment/ development centers and 360, talent management, individual development plans, development and delivery of training programs, communication and promotion of corporate values and policies, employee relations, payroll management, talent retention, succession planning, workload evaluation, compensations and benefits, employees motivation, satisfaction and engagement management and surveys, labor legislation.
- Employee lifecycle: proper management and control of personnel records in accordance with the Company's requirements and legislation of Ukraine. - staffing of the Company at all levels. Support and management of the system of efficiency and quality of recruitment. - keeping attrition level within market benchmark, Development and implementation of strategies for key talent retaining. - availability of successors for the key roles, support of internal promotions - management of the performance appraisal system - management the issues of employee relations, their inquiries and complaints. - management, update and development of local HR policies, procedures, standards and guidelines - timely budgeting process for the department. - compliance with departmental budgets, corporate policies and guidelines. - management of the payroll process and all employee benefits from their recruitment and dismissal. - development of short-term and long-term learning and development goals, including design, coordination and management of staff training at all levels of the organization. - development of the Company's image as the best employer.
Kyiv, Lviv, Dnipro, Vinnitsia, Odesa · $1600 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
8 years of experience in HR and recruiting. 5 years worked in IT companies then went for a maternal leave and worked remotely as a freelance recruiter. Now conduct HR IT courses and close job openings for clients. Adore connecting people, searching, writing letters and giving feedbacks to every candidate. Can write a fascinating job description using only true facts. And writing letters is my hobby. Receive answers to nearly 85% of them. I'm not demotivated by the candidate's answer "Not interested" , vice versa I'm happy that a candidate haven't ignored my letter, spend some time to read and answer. I continue dialogue and keep in contact cuz next time it will be easier to reach him/her. "Treat your candidate the way you'd like to be treated" . That's why I always find time to write individual feedbacks explaining the reason why they are not a good fit for now. Do it correctly as possible sometimes using "sandwich" technique , sometimes something else. It helps to make a good brand for a company. And when I find a super candidate, reach him as quick as possible, conduct interviews etc. Prepare a written offer for the best match. And if necessary counteroffer. More than 100 candidates accepted my offers. Positions that usually close ( Fullstack JS developer, Frontend, Ruby, Java, PHP, QA manual, QA automation, PHP). All levels from Jr to CTO. Сприймаю ваш бізнес, як свій з усією відповідальністю і наслідками. Провела два опитування задоволеності співробітників роботою в компанії. Одне опитування було по замовленню клієнта, використовувала Q12 from Gallup. Проаналізувала результати і вивела все у діаграми для презентації. Вмію планувати час. Розставляти пріорітери, продумувати ризики.
Recruiting, headhunting, Interviewing, Talent acquisition
Started all HR process from scratch while working in the company Twice increased the number of employees Reduced staff turnover to 3-4% Implemented onboarding process for newcomers Initiated bonus system for referrals Initiated and organized IT courses to involve more candidates to a company Initiated 1to1 meetings, exit interview My rule - Always give feedback to any candidate and they like the way I do it. Have a big database of candidates. Know how to find contacts in github. Overcame the fear of public speaking. Never stop learning.
Remote work for a company that shares the same idea that me (people are the greatest treasure of a company). Де все базується на довірі, делегуванню відповідальності і відповідальному ставленню до роботи всіх учасників. Де керівник - капітан корабля і сильний та зрілий лідер для всієї команди. Хочеться експериментувати , аналізувати, робити висновки та удосконалювати процеси. Зробити відео вакансію і порівняти відгуки на звичайну та на відео. Спробувати замінити технічну співбесіду на дещо інше) В розмові поділюся. Mostly remote but can arrive for a face-to-face task planning meetings once per month. Mostly recruitment but can help with HR stuff too)
Remote work, Ukraine · $1650 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Recruited interns for SABIT (www.trade.gov/sabit and www.sabitprogram.org ) as its Regional WestNIS/Caucasus Coordinator. Total more than 2500 specialists identified, selected, interviewed, recruited for various topics including IT. Knowledge of IT people in WestNIS/Caucasus/CIS/Central Asia.
10-year tenure with US Embassy Dept of Commerce and visa issuance
I developed SOW from scratch, organized tender (bid) for IT companies to win our organization (SABIT, US Embassy, US Foreign Commercial Service) bid to design and implement website project and after than I was web content admin of websites for 10 years. Studied basics of html in 2003 (although didn't much practice it unfortunataly, but if need be I can recall html knowledge, update and apply in my work. ) I was also part time web content admin for www.capital-times.com (English content writing). Currently I'm a free lance translator from Russian to English for translation agencies, publishing houses and companies. Interested in IT company vacancy of HR/Recruiter, HR Director etc. Education: Psychology and English, two university degrees.
Both outsourced and product.
$500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
– Advising on the administration of human resources policies and procedures; – Serving as independent consultants by analyzing a company’s current HR programs and recommending solutions; – Ensuring HR programs and services in compliance with established policies and procedures and state/federal laws and regulations; – Assisting with the development and coordination of recommended changes regarding workflow; – Developing methods for compiling and analyzing data for reports and special projects; – Conducting audits of HR activities to ensure compliance; – Presenting training sessions related to specific HR programs; – IT Recruitment; - PE support and consulting.
IT Recruitment, Interviewing, Human Resources, HR, Communication, Boolean Search, English, Onboarding, Linkedin, LinkedIn Search, X-Ray, Internal communications management, Employee Relations, Talent acquisition, Screening Resumes, CV Screening, Coaching, HR process automation, Recruiting, Research, Interviews, Operation Management, Employee Engagement, Team Building, Executive Search, HR Management, HR interviews, Trainind & Development
I am looking for remote and \ or part-time job (additionally to my mail employment). Ready for searching and closing IT positions based on bonuses system.
Kyiv · $2500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
-5 years of experience as HR in a big international IT company -working with more than 500+ employees, covering different office locations -full HR support of introduction/adaptation/probation/period of newcomers -independent work with managers and their pools on the all employee-related issues (conflict management on a high level) -identifying and escalating risks and motivation factors (presentations, people surveys, questionnaires, updating current forms) -working with process of retaining employees -leading and managing Education Programme for new managers; -organizing Town halls, team buildings, internal recognition events, educational and socializing events and activities (trainings, Managers’ breakfast, etc) -analyzing and improving HR processes, cooperating with Training Center -supporting different internal company processes; -taking responsibilities as HR Coordinator on the project (meetings, presentations, communication with customer, trainings, teams’ relocation, events etc.)
Human Resources, HR, Communication, Team Building, Onboarding, English
-5 years of experience in HR field in a big international IT company -working with Unit of 450+ engineers -understanding all the HR related business processes -fluent English -great soft skills, good team player
-professional growth -work in a friendly team -interesting and challenging tasks -innovative management
Kyiv · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
15+ лет опыта работы в IT компаниях (продуктовая, аутсорс, аутстаф, mix model) Создание и реализация HR стратегии; Создание с "0" и управление HR проектами/программами и процессами под бизнес-запрос; Организационное развитие; HR аналитика, прогнозирование, HR бизнес-метрики; Управление трансформационными изменениями компании; Оценка идей/проектов/программ с точки зрения HR плюсы, минусы/риски; Умение самостоятельно "работать руками", так и вдохновлять команду; Управление эффективностью и талантами.
Annual appraisals, Compensation & Benefits, HR budget, HR policies, HR strategy, Management experience, motivation and retention, Personnel management, Recruiting, Retention, Talent acquisition, Team Building, Employer branding
- Established and developed all major HR functions in the company from scratch.Transforming start-ups into the companies with well-structured business-processes (focus areas included, but were not limited to HR areas). - Reduction of the HR budget,staff turnover. - Development and implementation of the culture based on coaching and feedback; - Development Individual Plans based on OKR system, identify HiPo employees; - Strategic planning and business development activities in several locations in Ukraine and abroad. I am good business leader and performance oriented, accepting responsibility for helping an organization's workforce contribute directly to the overall financial performance of the enterprise. I like modern HR technologies and approaches, international practices.