kyiv, Ukraine · $2700 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Result focused and customer oriented software testing engineer with 5+ years of professional experience in IT; • Strong understanding of QA Principles, QA Process, Use Cases and Software Development Life Cycle: Agile & Waterfall; • Proven ability to lead testing team, manage and lead end-to-end system integration testing (SIT); • Solid experience in BI/DWH testing, designing Test Scenarios/ Cases/ Test Data/ Bug Reports creation and mapping document analysis; • In-depth background in Business analysis: performed workshops, presented current solution/implementation to customers, negotiated on deliverable with customers, requirements gathering, collaboration with delivery and technical team members on design and development of product solutions;
BDD, Confluence, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Scrum, DataStage, MS SQL Server, Hadoop, Linux, Java, Agile, User stories, Requirements analysis, SQL, Business Analysis, MSSQL, JIRA/Confluence, DWH
Microsoft Certification exam: 70-461: Querying Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Microsoft Certification exam: 70-462 Administering Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Databases Microsoft Certification exam: 70-463: Implementing a Data Warehouse with Microsoft SQL Server 2012 MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate): SQL Server 2012
Friendly team, professional growth. I have BI/DWH tester background( tested ETL, DWH items, had experience with creation of complex SQL queries for testing and data analysis). Therefore highly interested in data analysis and would like to combine Business Analyst/Data Analyst skills. Would like to develop a career in a changing, challenging and dynamic field of technology by giving the best with all my ability and achieving organizational goals by fulfilling my personal goals.
berlin, london, amsterdam, eu · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I am graduated Master of Science and I work as Senior Software Developer as well as Machine Learning Engineer in big Translation agency. I have more than thirteen years’ experience in software development. I am familiar with Math, Statistics, Algorithms, System design as well as with PHP, Python, C++, R. I have experience working with different frameworks: Symfony, Zend, TensorFlow, Keras, and platforms such as IBM Watson or Google Cloud Platform. Also I work with different Python libraries such as scikit-learn, pandas, folium and other. Coding is my passion, recently I have created my own startup for improving transport communication in my native city Kyiv. Also I proactively study new technologies and I have a lot of certificates. I am willing to find job in Europe and relocate there, please contact me if you have some propositions.
I am proud of my certificates
It should be product, not outsourcing. Medium or big company. I prefer work not in startups, I prefer to work in Germany.
Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hello! I am a business development manager with more than 5 years of experience. Looking forward to talking to you and see if we are a good fit to each other.
Sales, English, Communication Skills, B2B, Team management, Project Management, MANAGMENT, Business development, Key Account management, Negotiations, It sales, Account Management, Marketing, People management, trello, Analytics, Team player, International sales, Presentation skills, Agile, CRM, Communication skills
No cold calls
Remote work, Ukraine · $6000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I solve problems. Experienced software developer, was involved in the whole development lifecycle from design to implementation and delivering the product to the customers. Last few years was slowly switching to the management/product area, was partially working as a team leader and product owner. Was leading a team of 5 people. Currently working as a freelance consultant. All the other details of my career can be found in the CV.
* I am flexible and agile and can deliver always on-point, even when requirements are underspecified, with high uncertainty or in a chaotic environment. * I have no issue with communication on different levels, I can explain the concept to the junior, discuss the architectural problem with the senior and help the salesperson to understand why the button is disabled and why it's a feature and not a bug. * I am not afraid of not knowing something, I am willing to find the white spots on my knowledge map and fill them with new information. 3 random facts about me: * I try to read at least 3 profession-related books a year (currently I am reading the Culture Code by Daniel Coyle) * Every year I am trying to design and develop a pet-project that will be added to the main product as a feature * The great goal I pursue is to create my own product
* Currently, I am based in Berlin and looking for a remote job with a high possibility of relocation in the next year. * I am not interested in the 'just development' jobs, I would like to grow and continue transitioning into leading roles.
Remote work, Ukraine · $6000 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Started as a frontend developer, but quickly expanded the knowledge in other areas of software development, mainly backend and DevOps. Also good at team management. Created a Ukrainian division of the American outsourcing company and assembled a team of 20 engineers and testers. My main responsibilities were managing the scope and delivery of projects, mentoring engineers, acting as a pre-sales consultant and developing key components of the projects. I can bring the most value in: - disaster recovery projects where the company needs to change the situation with the product and pivot ASAP - projects, where one person with the experience to start the project from scratch and bring it all the way to support, is needed
- Challenging engineering tasks - Team leadership opportunity - Participation in the pre-sale phase if you are a service company - Technology assessments and comparisons
Remote work, Ukraine · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
12+ years of practical experience: complex Web Solutions, Mobile and Windows desktop applications and services. Managing teams up to 20+ people. 4+ years participating in pre-sale activities.
.NET, AWS, Project Management, English, German, Presentation skills, Architecture
- Participation in proposals preparation - Estimation and scope decomposition - Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions - Technical specifications and architecture vision document creation - Technology assessments and comparisons - Participation in discovery phases and workshops covering all technical aspects of the deal - Prototypes and proof-of-concept creation with their further delivery and presentation to the stakeholders - Participation in the implementation phase defining and creating the core of that or another system, transferring the knowledge to the development team - New technological practice development for the company
Remote work, Ukraine · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with over 10+ years of experience. Began career as a Systems Engineer (Infrastructure, pre-devops), turned to Backend (Python and Ruby), now mainly doing Frontend and Full Stack projects. Using React since before it was cool. Functional programming, Clojure fan. Linux for over 15 years. Can lead teams if necessary, own parts of the product.
Created a custom Linux-based offering for small to medium businesses, that included a router with firewall, email, webmail, spam detection system in one box. Built a Single Sign On solution from scratch. Made a custom visualization library for React based on D3.js Took a complex Frontend project from specs to finish by myself
Remote only Some process set up ( no constant firefighting, no on-call ) A team of seasoned developers or a team that needs to be led
kyiv, Ukraine · $3500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Program languages & libraries: C/C++, STL, Ruby, Lua, CMake, JS, Python, Assembler(basic), HTML, JSON, XML. • Microcontrollers & interfaces : Atmel, msp430, stm32, EFM 32 (silicon labs). • Interfaces: spi, i2c, uart, ppi, rs232, rs485, can, 1-wire, usb. • OS: Windows, Linux, QNX, FreeRTOS, • Wireless: XBee, Bluetooth. • Computer programmes: Microsoft Visual Studio, Eclipse, QT, IAR, AVR Studio, QT, C++ Builder, C++ Visual, MathCad, MatLab/Simulink (basic level), Tortoise SVN, GIT, Windows (proficient), MS Office (proficient). • Languages: Ukrainian (native), Russian (fluent), English (advanced) • Organized, responsible, motivated, communicative, a team-worker • Enjoy finding a solution to difficult problems
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
7+ years of experience in managing software development projects Certified PMP, Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) Released more than 30 projects in multiple domains with different project scales Specialties: project and program management in software development, risk management, pre-sales support, business development, customer relationships management, operations management, financial management, budgeting, invoicing and SOWs administration Managerial experience for 50+ employees in a team Able to lead projects with strict timelines to the delivery stage on time and budget Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an ability to work independently as well as a part of an integrated team. Ability to work with clients identifies their needs, set and manage client’s expectations.
Project Management, Delivery Manager, IT Project Management
- Hands on experience with Fixed Price projects (budget up-to 600k euro) - Agile Transformation, SAFe(Scale Agile Framework) implementation in product development - PMs mentoring and coaching. - Conducting Project Management Training for Junior and Middle-level PMs – Risk management – Pre-Sales, Estimations, Proposals, Contracting – Budgeting, revenue forecasting, P&L
Obtain the position of Program Manager or PMO
Remote work, France · $1000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, Project Management, Jira, Agile, Kanban, Product management, SQL, Quality Assurance , Risk management, Business Process drawing, Waterfall, Team management, Business Analysis, English, SDLC, Confluence, project planning, Estimation, Requirements analysis, AGILE/SCRUM, Redmine, planning, Communication, client communication, Monitoring tasks, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, Account Management, Acceptance Testing, Agile Project Management, Business Strategy, Business analyst, Budget and Timelines Achievement, Critical thinking
AGILE or ITIL environment; English or French speaking, long term