Zaporizhzhya · $2000 · 7 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
IOS разработчик з 03.2019 по нині (10 місяців) NATIVE, Запорожье (Разработка ПО) Разработка мобильных приложений IOS разработчик з 08.2017 по 03.2019 (1 рік 7 місяців) ITMaster, Запоріжжя (Разработка ПО) Разработка мобильных приложений IOS разработчик з 03.2016 по 05.2017 (1 рік 2 місяці) ISDDESIGN, Днепр (Днепропетровск) (Разработка ПО) Разработка мобильных приложений IOS разработчик з 08.2013 по 03.2016 (2 роки 7 місяців) Приват Банк, Днепр (Днепропетровск) (Финансы) Разработка мобильных приложений IOS разработчик з 02.2013 по 07.2013 (5 місяців) Digitalpromo, (Разработка ПО) Разработка мобильных приложений IOS разработчик з 02.2012 по 01.2013 (11 місяців) ООО "Центр информационной безопасности", (Разработка ПО) Разработка мобильных приложений
Swift, iOS, Objective-C, Xcode, UIKit, REST API, JSON, Git, Auto Layout, User Interface, CoreLocation, Fastlane, Manual Testing, Storyboard, Notifications, Jira, VMware, CoreData, AFNetworking, InAppPurchase, AppStore connect, ApplePay, worldPay, stripe, Push Notifications, firebase, OpenCV, ARKit, Cocoa Pods, Facebook API, Fabric, Fabric.io, Google maps
Дружный коллектив Много интересных проектов
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Languages: main - Objective-C, Swift, Java, others - C++, Python, JS; • iOS: Objective-C, Swift, Cocoa, Core Data, GoogleMaps SDK, SQLite, CocоaPods/Carthage, GCD, AVFoundation; • Android Development: Android SDK, Android NDK; • Reactive programming (RxJava, RxSwift, ReactiveCocoa); • Machine learning frameworks: TensorFlow C++ API, Torch C API, Keras, CoreML (iOS/macOS); • Third-party: Social Networks SDKs, Firebase, ORMs (Realm); • Video Processing, streaming, VoIP - FFmpeg, SIP, WebRTC; • Cross-platform development - Qt, Boost.
Swift, iOS, Objective-C, UIKit, Android, AVFoundation, Python, Java, RxJava, RxSwift, Push Notifications, Algorithms
Opensource projects, successfully released ML-based apps.
Kyiv · $3800 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Multitude of C/C++, Java, Objective C projects involving design, optimization in transportation and GIS areas. I am looking for positions involving math, algorithms, computational geometry or computer graphics.
STL, C++, Git, OOP, С++, Visual Studio, C, Algorithms, Windows, Boost, WinAPI, SQL, Linux
I helped to create unique algorithmic optimizations for tools that are used by thousands of people around in world. Virtually all of my work was done at and for Western companies.
Creativity in algorithms and optimizations are my strongest points where I am most passionate about. I'd like to continue developing in this direction as my main job. Please no Gamedev, iOS development (I am done with that) and no Fintech.
Kyiv · $3700 · 6 years of experience · Intermediate
5+ years of mobile development (business and entertainment applications) Objective C, Swift MVVM, MVVM+C, Redux (ReSwift)
Foundation, Objective-C, CoreData, Design Patterns, Git, iOS, OOP/OOD, Swift, UIKit, User Interface (UI), REST, MVVM, GCD, Multithreading, CoreLocation, AVFoundation, OOP
Odessa · $4000 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Professional experience: 1- Self-employed mobile apps developement: Product manager Nov 2019 – present Results: Developed Messenger for Chinese market- enterprise version, successfully estimated a few projects, built road maps Team: 6 people 2- Self-employed mobile games development: Sep 2019 – present Result: creating hyper casual mobile games Team: 4 people 3- Provectus Product manager/Business Analyst Feb 2019 – July 2019 Mobile app: Betmo (Social Betting) Team: up to 12 people Results: Successfully developed: the process of requirements development, prioritization system, numerous user stories and use cases, the correct structure for documents at Confluence(it was a problem), roadmap for the project, presentation for investors and market analysis, improved the UI/UX, 4- Education center Product owner (2017-2019), co-founder (present) Team: 10 people Results: KPI: CR up to 13%, retention 8 months + , 200+ clients monthly(90% of educational center capacity), Set up the AmoCRM system, set up admin processes, set up marketing campaigns at FB and Google, managed web app development, interviewed over 100+ people, 3- Startup . Co-founder/product manager Team: up to 10 people Result: developed the app 90+ screens 4- Online mobile TRPG game on Unity3D Team: up to 15 people Results: I took the project under my management in disrepair, but at the end it was strong product to negotiate with top publishers as NetEase, Wargaming, Gaijin etc. The project was stopped because of problems from the investment side. 5- Business development manager B2B Cybersecurity systems Results: I have found the client, we have done a few deals under NDA 6- Mobile games development & publishing BA, co-founder 2015-2016 Team: up to 10 people Results: 20+ games developed and published, successfully analyzed product KPIs to make an investment decisions.
Product management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Agile, Scrum, Jira, User Experience, Team management, Confluence, Product Roadmap, English, Marketing, Mobile apps, Requirements elicitation, Quality control, prioritization, Market and competitor research, Wireframing and prototyping
Created a few good projects on outsourcing. Games for kids: millions of users in our games Android games Organized project from scratch with total investment USD250K. I have built a successful Educational center
To build interesting and useful products or services. Share my experience.
Kyiv, USA, EU, Canada, Germany, Poland · $5000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- 7 years of professional expertise in the Information Technologies (IT) industry; - OOP skills and experience in C/C++, Objective-C, Swift, Python; - Experience in design & development of mobile solutions (iPhone, iPad) and desktop solutions (macOS), server-based solutions; - Experience with different methodologies: Waterfall (yes, for hardware drivers), Scrum, Kanban; - Experience working with international teams; - Experience with team management (3-6 people); - Consulting/mentoring; Expertise & development highlights: - Complicated algorithm design; - Object-oriented patterns, architectures (MVC, MVP, MVVM, VIPER, Clean Swift); - Developing multithreaded,multiprocesses applications; - Implement Inter Process Communication (Socket, XPC) for daemons/user agents; - Prototyping/UI/UX; - Server-side API design and implementing; - Image/Video processing; - CI/CD, AWS services (writing lambdas with GO as well); - Creating modular applications; - Code Review, UTs, UI Tests;
Swift, iOS, SOLID, Design Patterns, Objective-C, Objective C, CoreData, GCD, MVVM, MVC, VIPER, CocoaPods, Multithreading, Swift/iOS, Bash, Xcode, OOP, REST API, Unit tests, MVP, CI/CD, Fastlane, TDD, Cocoa Touch, Autolayout, Core Location, UIKit, CoreLocation, MapKit, realm, Clean Swift, Architectural Patterns, Go, Storyboards, Firebase, URL Session, Push Notifications, C, C++, Git, Agile, Cocoa, Sketch, Shell, Source Tree, Scrum, iOS Human Interface Guidelines, REST, Sqlite3, Core Graphics, VIP, IOS, Jira, Other: CocoaPods/Carthage, Jenkins, iOS SDK, Realm, OOP/OOD, RxSwift
Took a part in creating over 20 iOS applications (some of them with extensions and watches apps), and 3 macOS apps. Worked for world leading companies in different fields and countries (hardware, betting, media etc), small startup, outsource projects. Took part as architect and consultant for a few projects.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Swift, Objective-C, Core Data, Auto layout, SQLite, iPhone/iPad layout, Multithreading, Networking, Git, OOP and design patterns, SOLID, Architecture (VIPER, MVC, etc). I have experience with large mobile projects.
iOS, Swift, Objective-C, CoreData, Multithreading, UIKit, OOP
I'm looking for an interesting job:)
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Historical experience shows that human is the most flexible resource. I could tell in more detail about my experience with iOS, watchOS, tvOS, programming on Objective-C, Swift, C/C++, neural networks design, etc., but it doesn't matter much. What do you know about millennials (except for the years of birth)? In short, the environment around them has changed incredibly rapidly, so millennials are characterized by mobility: they learn fast, do not put prestigious jobs and career advancements, prefer teamwork, are good communicators. And I am one of them.
Swift, iOS, Objective-C, UIKit, Xcode, REST API, Multithreading, Git, CoreData, CocoaPods, CoreLocation, Scrum, realm, Core Animation, SpriteKit, MapKit, Foundation, Cocoa Touch, MVVM, MVC, Alamofire, SOLID, Design Patterns, Push Notifications, Firebase
Worked in projects related to: - Warehouse management system (iOS, watchOS, tvOS) - Uber-like app (iOS, watchOS) - Delivery app (iOS) - Dating app (iOS) - 2D game (iOS, sprite kit) - Education/quiz app (iOS)
Kyiv · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
Cocoa Touch, iOS, Objective-C, Swift, CoreData, CoreLocation, Git, Cocoa, MapKit, Multithreading, Jira, CocoaPods, MVC, JSON, REST API, UIKit, Xcode, MVP, firebase, Clean Architecture, stripe, ApplePay, AFNetworking
• Good management. • Challenging tasks.
Kyiv · $3500 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
- 4 years of experience in the area of software development for ios, which includes understanding requirement specification, working on software design, coding, testing, and maintenance. - Worked on various architectures such as MVC, MVP, MVVM+C, VIPER, VIP+C. - Knowledge of professional software engineering practices and best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations. - Experience with reactive programming with library(RxSwift) and writing own based on reactive principles.
RxSwift, Objective C, Swift, iOS, Git, UIKit, Xcode, REST API, CoreData, MVC, CocoaPods, Autolayout, GCD, Objective-C, Multithreading, Alamofire, Jira, CoreLocation, MVVM, SOLID, Foundation, MapKit, Push Notifications, Firebase, Remote notifications, Facebook SDK, XCTests, VIPER, Sourcery/SwiftGen, SQLite, iOS Human Interface Guidelines, iOS development, Codable, Texture, VIP, Design Patterns, OOP/OOD
- Improve project stability and performance improvements which helped attract more positive movements for a project(by crashlytics - before: 87.1, after: 99.8. Scroll on 59-60 frames per second). - Data engineering for classifications model(ml tasks, on features) - Writing own code base on reactive programming principles for improving hight performance and safety. - Tracers for network layer.
I don't want to work with high bureaucracy and oldest codebase to support it.