Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv · $1900 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
3 years of experience PM. Before that I worked at the position technical support of 2 years experience. Client interaction, Requirements Gathering, Requirements Analysis, System Analysis,Web Development, Agile, Scrum, Trello, Axure RP8
Microsoft Office, motivation, Project Management, Waterfall, Web Development, Time Managment, Agile, Axure, Scrum, HTML5
- Built up an efficient communication with 'hard' developers. - Approved significant budget growth for some projects when it was needed. - Successful cooperation with external contractors (remote ones). - Extra features upsell to improve project scope. - Composed many SRS docs and wireframes
professional growth, flexible schedule, complex tasks, interesting projects, friendly team.
Kyiv · $1500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
My main strong skills: • Development of technical specifications for information systems; • Project documentation maintenance; • Software implementation on the client side; • Training the key users of the system; • Cooperation with the development team; • Writing instructions for users, administrators, programmers; • Remote support and user consultation.
BPMN, Collecting requirements, Prototype, Technical task, Agile, Confluence, Jira, Scrum, Test Case, Business Analysis, Requirements analysis, UML, Project Management, Requirements management, CRM, English, Product management, Manual Testing, SDLC
1. Work activities I've just finished 2.5 year project, where I've been BA and PM. 2. Scientific Activities International Olympiad in Information Technology for students of higher educational establishments I-IV levels of accreditation "IT Planet 2012/2013". Competition "Using the cloud technology". The winner of the Ukrainian final.
I am looking for a job as a Bysines analyst/project manager in the area of software development. The acquired knowledge on previous works provides an excellent basis for developing new information systems and modules.
Kyiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Advertising campaign, PPC, SMM, CRM, BTL, Loyalty programs, Partnership network. Managing team, Marketing activities and programs, Project manegment,
Jira, Scrum, Digital marketing, Marketing Strategy, Google Analytics, Marketing, English, Content marketing, Team management, SMM, Facebook Ads, SEO, Google Ads, CRM, Communication skills, Media buying, Social Media Posts, Communication Skills, Brand Marketing, PPC manager
Odesa · $3200 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
2 years as project manager, business analyst at product oriented company. Challenging tasks. Team of more then 15 people. 6 years as project manager and team lead. Website development agency
I hope to get position of project manager at high-end start up or product oriented company and build team of motivated professionals capable of delivering high quality products to clients.
Kiev · $4800 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Professional experience in Project Management 8 years • Experienced working in Waterfall and Agile environments • Understanding Lean and XP practices and principles • Oversee complex, multiphase and high-load engineering projects with team sizes >30 people • Good conflict management and prioritization skills • Excel in collaborating with clients to meet design, quality, timeline and budget expectations • Team played and leader capable of motivating staff • Ability to get on with all levels of people and possess strong relationship building skills • Strong communication skills, years of experience working with foreign clients - USA, UK, Europe • Always opened to complicated and complex tasks and project – most motivating things
Agile Project Management, Project Management, PMBOK, Rolling-wave planning, Waterfall, AGILE / SCRUM, E-commerce, Salesforce, Magento
• Successful launch of big projects • Managed integration of big e-commerce platforms • Integration of Agile principles to project processes; • Creation of reachable project shedules; • Demonstrated skill in client relationship management and ability to manage, direct and command respect from technical and delivery team members • Strong ability to learn new technologies and approaches in short-terms • Self motivated person with strong attention to detail and troubleshooting skills
A multi-skilled professional with a good track record of managing complex functional projects in various environments and technologies. Able to manage stakeholder expectations and aiming to take full responsibility for the delivering of project objectives. Presently looking for an opportunity to join a company that rewards effort, hard-working and initiative, whilst at the same time providing plenty of progression and development opportunities to its employees. I am easy going individual who enjoys challenging and diverse roles, team-player who prefers to work in mechanism delivering high business value to stakeholders
Vinnitsia · $500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Skills: Experience in supporting and implementing IT projects. Work experience and project management for 2 years Experience in writing Techniсal Specifications for website development, landing pages, integration tasks with partners Experience in working with teams of programmers, designers Ability to listen and hear the command Dedication Outstanding communication, and interpersonal abilities and relationship-building skills Good organizational and time management skills, attention to details Accuracy, punctuality, ability to work with large volumes of information Ability to track issues and deliver sustainable solutions Ability to work with regular and sometimes challenging deadlines and be able to prioritize deliverables Ability to draw conclusions and present data along with recommendation in a clear way Knowledge of development methodologies (Agile / Scrum) Tasks: • drawing up technical specifications to the programming department with the aim of improving the CRM-system; • managerial support for integration with external partners (Techniсal Specifications, agreements, implementation control); • collection, processing, analysis, accounting of primary information on projects; • project sales forecast, forecast control and adjustment, ordering goods in accordance with the sales forecast and timely delivery control; • project documentation; • preparation of interim and final reports on projects; • determination of the work front of each employee, issuing instructions, setting tasks for projects, their adjustment and monitoring of execution, ensuring the interaction of all team members; • financial analysis of the profitability of work for each partner.
Project Management, English, Kanban, Agile, CRM, JSON, CPA, trello, Redmine, Metrics, Waterfall, Scrum, Team management
gained experience in IT sphere
- full-time work in the office; -developed business process; -comfortable atmosphere in the company.; -established business process; -comfortable atmosphere in the company.
Kyiv · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Beginner/Elementary
16 years in IT, 10 years in Project and Program Management in the Game Industry
Project Management, Kanban, Team management, Asana, Slack, Agile, Scrum, Risk management, People management, Team Managment, Waterfall, Product management, project planning, Communication
Kyiv · $10000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
More than 15 years of practical experience in software development. Experience in managing development office (~40 persons). Experience in Project Management (Time&Material-based, Fixed-priced). Agile. Practical experience and knowledge in all stages of project life cycle. Strong experience in Network technologies / C / C++ / Embedded devices programming / Linux / Algorithms / SW design / Assembler / Reverse engineering. Capable of analyzing, designing complex systems and problem solving. Quick learner in new technologies. Client oriented.
embedded, C, Project Management, Linux, Jira, Git, Agile, C/C++, Assembler, Solution Design, Linux kernel, Product management, Networking, Delivery management
I've built the team of capable engineers (>40), I've succeeded delivering products to customers all over the world, I can solve complex and non-trivial tasks
I want to have ability to help the company with achieving company goals. I hope that my experience of building and managing IT teams and projects will be appreciated.
Kyiv · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
As a business analyst: - collection and analysis of business requirements; - creating and tracking the life cycle of requirements; - definition of the “as-is” model and construction of the “to-be” model, search and assessment of gaps, suggestion of ways to improve; - creation, support of requirements and functional documentation. - managing the volume of work, planning releases, clarifying and checking requirements with the development team, setting tasks for the development team, conducting demonstrations of the work done to stakeholders. - setting priorities, creating a change management process. - analysis of stakeholders, planning a communication strategy based on the results of the analysis and the specifics of the project. As a system analyst: - participation in projects for the integration of systems using SOAP, REST API; - working with JSON, XML notations; - working with microservice application architecture; - information processing and scripting for working with various databases: SQL (PostgreSQL, MySQL), NoSQL (MongoDB); - writing test scenarios in the Gherkin language and their implementation in the Python language; - system analysis and search bugs for the purpose of further bugfixing.
BPMN, Busines Analysis, Power BI, Scrum, SDLC, SQL, Tableau, UML, HTML, REST API, PostgreSQL, Postman, Confluence, Requirements management, MongoDB, Use cases, CRM, GraphQL, System Analysis and Design, Python, Insomnia, Git, JSON, Gherkin, BDD
Low bureaucracy, opportunities for improving skills, interesting and challenging projects.
Kyiv · $1000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Roles in game_dev: - Game designer & Level designer; - PM - Game analyst & QA; Have an experience with platforms: - mobile - VR & AR - PC & Facebook
Balsamiq, Confluence, GDD, Kanban, PMBOK, yEd Graph Editor, Jira, User Experience (UX), Visual Studio, Product management
- Game design document creating. Including mockups & description to create the game- Features implementing full process - FInding a way to improve project, based on different data such as retention & LTV metrics of projects - game balancing (Alpha, Beta versions & already in release projects)