Kyiv · $2500 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Responsibilities: • development and implementation of HR strategy; • HR budgeting and administration; • onboarding, adaptation, rotations, retention; • corporate culture and HR brand development; • internal communication (english: written, verbal), communication with foreign Сlients; • analytics and reporting. Managed Team of 10 people.
English, HR, Recruiting, Resourcing Strategies, risks, Strategy development, career, mentoring
Not applicable for companies with gambling, casino. I’ll not consider company with office located on the Left bank of Kyiv. Thanks.
Kyiv · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
15+ лет опыта работы в IT компаниях (продуктовая, аутсорс, аутстаф, mix model) Создание и реализация HR стратегии; Создание с "0" и управление HR проектами/программами и процессами под бизнес-запрос; Организационное развитие; HR аналитика, прогнозирование, HR бизнес-метрики; Управление трансформационными изменениями компании; Оценка идей/проектов/программ с точки зрения HR плюсы, минусы/риски; Умение самостоятельно "работать руками", так и вдохновлять команду; Управление эффективностью и талантами.
Annual appraisals, Compensation & Benefits, HR budget, HR policies, HR strategy, Management experience, motivation and retention, Personnel management, Recruiting, Retention, Talent acquisition, Team Building, Employer branding
- Established and developed all major HR functions in the company from scratch.Transforming start-ups into the companies with well-structured business-processes (focus areas included, but were not limited to HR areas). - Reduction of the HR budget,staff turnover. - Development and implementation of the culture based on coaching and feedback; - Development Individual Plans based on OKR system, identify HiPo employees; - Strategic planning and business development activities in several locations in Ukraine and abroad. I am good business leader and performance oriented, accepting responsibility for helping an organization's workforce contribute directly to the overall financial performance of the enterprise. I like modern HR technologies and approaches, international practices.
Kyiv · $1800 · 3 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
Team Lead / Senior IT Recruiter Responsibilities: • Managing recruitment and process in the company; • Headhunting TOP positions; • Tracking of recruiting metrics (ERcR - external recruitment rate, CPH -cost per hire, TTA - time to accept, ect.); • Definition the most efficient and appropriate recruiting channels and methods; • Creation and optimization of the budget for recruiting; • Coordinate with department managers to forecast future hiring needs; • Creation of standards in the selection department (for example, message templates of 1st, 2nd, 3rd messages, search map, marketing map, scorecards, question sheet on the STAR system); • Definition KPIs, OKRs; • Creating training manuals for recruiters; • Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques; • Participance in company employer branding (partnership in a conference, internal branding etc.).
IT Recruitment, Human Resources, HR, Recruiting, Research, English, Communication, CV Screening, Sourcing, headhunting, Interviewing, Onboarding, X-Ray, Executive Search, Team Building, Negotiating, Screening Resumes, event management, Boolean Search, Interviews, Coaching, Screening, Microsoft Office, talent management, Linkedin, adaptation, recruitment, Talent acquisition, Angellist, Creating policies, Developing Report for HrDepartment, recruitem, People/Talent Partner, Adaptation, HR strategy, Отбор кандидатов по компетенциям, Communication Skills, Teamwork, Adaptation and motivation, HR Management, Talent Management
Kyiv · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
Human Resources Recruiter Product company. 0.5 year Project work. Development a hiring flow of candidates different levels and positions: - Chief Marketing Officer; - Junior, Middle, Senior, Team lead Frontend and Full Stack Developers (ReactJs and NodeJS Stack); - Product UX Designers; - Web / UI Designers; - QA Engineers. Conducting HR interviews with such techniques as: Interviews on metaprograms, interviews on competencies. A full cycle of hiring candidates from analysis and writing vacancies to onboarding of specialists. Help in organizing events for employees. Product company 1.5 year. Human Resources Recruiter Recruitment of IT specialists of different level (Junior/Middle/Senior, Team/Tech Lead, Architect, Manager). Recruitment of PHP Developers, System Engineers/DevOps, Frontend developers, HTML/CSS Coders, Wordpress developers, System Administrators, Technical Marketing Writers, Technical Writers, Integration Engineer/Architect, Project Manager, QA Engineers. Full cycle of recruitment. HR interview(metaprograms, competencies). Monitoring of the labor market and conducting the database of candidates. Interaction with the company executives, communicate with managers and developers, software technical specialists. Preparing weekly reports. MeetUps organization. Formation of company values. Mentoring beginner. Creating website content on a regular basis. Events organization. Human Resources Recruiter IT recrutment agency 1 year and 3 month. Technical Recruitment; Headhunting; Preparation of contracts and other documents; Interviews with the developers; Forming teams for training; Human Resources Manager
IT Recruitment, Human Resources, Communication, Research, CV Screening, Boolean Search, X-Ray, Sourcing, Team Building, Talent acquisition, Teamplayer, time management, Hiring, Onbording, Human Resources Management, event management, Screening, HR interviews, работа с командой, Interviewing, Ability to learn quickly, Employer Branding, adaptation, Onboarding, Employee Engagement, create job descriptions, Learning, Headhanting, Coaching, Executive Search, Communication Skills, Training & Development
I am proud of all my activities and their results.
Kyiv, Dnipro · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
- Search for specialists in different positions; - Providing all stages of the recruitment process; - Onboarding, offboarding; - Establishing HR processes from scratch and their improvement; - Creation of questionnaires for employees and analysis of results; - Work with the talent base; - Training new recruiters.
IT Recruiting, Interviews, Recruiting, Research, Screening Resumes, CV Screening, LinkedIn Search, Communication, Human Resources, Agile, Recruiting strategy
Lviv · $1400 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
• Effective and highly-competent specialist with a lot of experience in working with people and organizing events. • Offer deep insight into planning, organizing and controlling the HR Department operations, implementing HR policies and procedures. • Possess a solid understanding of recruitment processes and job interview conduction techniques. • Demonstrate excellent knowledge of IT terminology and the field in general. • An open-minded, self-motivated and reliable team player with outstanding interpersonal, active listening and conflict resolution skills. Head of HR Jun 2019 - present HR Manager Nov 2017 – Jun 2019 • Development and coordination of HR team; • Management of complete recruitment cycle: searching, screening, interviewing, giving feedback and making job offers; • Adaption of the company’s new employees: onboarding, introducing to the internal process, monitoring probation periods; • Control of HR procedures and policies; • Implementation of one-to-one meetings and satisfaction surveys; • Implementation of Professional Development Process for the company’s employees; • Preparation and projection of the company’s events budget; • Development and organization of the company’s corporate events, team buildings, and celebrations. HR Generalist May 2017 – Nov 2017 • Development of adaptation and motivation programs; • Assistance in screening and searching for new employees; • Assistance in conducting HR and exit interviews; • Preparation, projection, and organization of the company’s internal and external events; • Organization of internal cross-department internships and trainings for the company’s employees; • Adaption of the company’s new employees: onboarding, introducing to internal process, monitoring probation periods; • Maintenance of HR records and completion of HR reports; • Cooperation with various departments, provision of assistance to line managers; • Promotion of equality and diversity as an integral part of the company’s culture; • Happiness management.
Human Resources, Onboarding, Microsoft Office, HR, event management, adaptation, IT Recruitment, Recruiting, Research, CV Screening, Communication Skills, headhunting, Interviewing, Evaluation, Team Building
I am looking for exiting and challenging HR position in a big and dynamic company with the opportunity for personal and professional growth and development. Not interesting in the Recruiter position.
Kyiv · $2000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Built HR strategy in alignment with business needs and drive the results. - Supervised and suggested improvements for all HR processes. - Organized a system of effective managers development. - Suggested ways for corporate culture implementation. - Integrated coaching into HR services. - Facilitated strategic and PDP sessions. - Gave consultations about employee relations. - Advised about setting goals and OKRs. - Conducted training courses ("Effective interviewing", "EQ", "People management basics", "Communication skills", "Feedback" etc.)
HR consulting, Strategic Planning, Coaching, ERR, Organizational design, Career Advising, People management, Employer branding, Employee Relations, HR metrics and analysis, Training & Development, Performance Management
- Established coaching service for a managerial staff. - Designed EVP and developed a plan for its implementation. - Implemented basic HR analytics system (ERR, NPS, EER, Turnover, Salary vs Revenue increase, HIPOs etc.) - Adjusted a system of internal communication.
Mutual values: integrity, personal growth, transparency. More strategic, less operational work. Complex analytical challenges. I'm not good sourcer or event manager.
Lviv · $500 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I know how to build a team of professionals and work together for achieving the main goal of a company. I have a lot of experience in conducting job interviews, onboarding of employees, analysis, motivation and in other strategies of employees lifecycle. Active source new candidates. Recruitment staff. Full cycle recruiting. All the recruitment process (posting vacancies, searching for candidates, interviewing, providing feedback, updating the candidate database).
headhunting, Human Resources, Interviews, Recruiting, LinkedIn Search, Recruiting strategy
I've built a strong team in one of Lviv company.
I am looking for a company with good management, positive, open- minded and constantly developing team, interesting challenges and career prospects.
Dnipro · $1000 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
I have more than 4 years working in the area of recruting and has some experience as HR, the last 2 years in IT field. I have experience with: Implementation of adaptation processes for new employees, holding 1:1 meetings, retention of personnel, exit-interviews Personnel flow of documents Full cycle of recruitment processes Full cycle coordination of the office and employees Preparation, organization and holding of corporate events
1:1 meetings, Boolean Search, Conduct enrerview, Exit-interview, Organization of corporate events, Recruiting, Retention, Staff adaptation, X-Ray
I want to develop and grow in HR field :)
Kharkiv · $1000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- 5 years experience in HR with the international companies; - implementation of HR procedures from scratch - full cycle of HR processes from onboarding to dismissal - good experience in implementation and support of performance review process ( appraisals, SMART objectives) - HR analytics and reporting - experience working with SAP, CRM and HRM I would love to be involved in complex HR processes. My strong points are performance review and 1:1 meetings. My intention is to find a company with very friendly atmosphere and strong corporate culture
Human Resources, HR interviews, HR Management, HR, English, Onboarding, Interviewing, 1:1 meetings, Competencies evaluation, Adaptation, Communication with foreign customers
Good relationship with people and management Successful implementation of HR processes from scratch and good results from that Fluent English Managerial skills
Looking for a friendly company, where HR is really needed