Kyiv · $4200 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• April, 2019 – present day – PMLAB (former BetLab) (https://jobs.dou.ua/companies/pmlab/, https://pmlab.io/), project Parimatch (https://www.parimatch.com/), Senior Automation Software Engineer, Lead of JS-based automation stream. Parimatch is an international betting holding. Parimatch offers sports betting products across inplay events, pre-match events, and e-sports. Online products are available on the desktop, the mobile version of the website, and on native mobile apps for Apple and Android. Parimatch offers a 24/7 customer support line which operates in several languages including English, Russian, Kazakh and Greek. • December, 2017 – March, 2019 – Lombard Insurance Company (https://www.lombardins.com/), projects: Marshall, Selvaag, Nordic; Senior Automation Software Engineer. Lombard Insurance Company Limited provides world-class trade and commercial insurance products to support business’ sustainable growth. They are leaders in specialist risk insurance with a focus in construction, customs, fuel guarantees, mining rehabilitation guarantees, credit insurance and we have a specialist partnerships business. • June, 2015 – December, 2017 - Epam Systems (https://www.epam.com/), project WKNL-TWF (https://www.twinfield.co.uk/), Senior Automation Software Engineer. Twinfield is part of the Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting division, the global leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. Customer teams located in NL (including business, sales, support, dba, release-manager, architects, designers and development) and Ukraine (DM, architects, development). Customer Vendors represented in Netherlands (PO), Romania (development) and Ukraine (EPAM, development). • April, 2015 – June, 2015 – Epam Systems, Software Automation Testing Courses. • March, 2014 – May, 2015 –IT Premium (https://it-premium.com.ua/), Software Testing Engineer. Internal CRM system for managing customer requests on supporting their computer networks and IP-communication.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Test framework creation and maintenance. API and UI test design creation, automation, execution. End-to-End test plan creation, end-to-end test design creation and automation.
Java, Selenium WebDriver, Automated Testing , REST API, Groovy, Regression Testing, Test Strategy and Test Planning, TestNG
No manual testing, automation only.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Testing: manual, automation (Cypress.io, Selenide, Appium (Oxygen)) Testing types: functional testing, non-functional. Testing levels: integration, system, acceptance, regression; static: creating test documentation, analysis of specification; dynamic testing; UI, usability, cross-browser; load testing: performance, stress, volume, stability; negative; smoke; gray box, black box testing; security testing; localization. Experience in testing of telecom/billing software, Forex/CFD platform, CRM, Analytics portal, WEB sites; Audit (SOX) IT-controls testing experience; Experience being a Scrum Master Technologies and tools used: JS, Python, Allure, Git, Jenkins, Vagrant, Postman, AppSee, Appsflyer, AppDynamics, Kissmetrics, Google Analytics, TestRail, Rally (CA Agile), Redmine, Jira, Bitbucket, Confluence, pgAdmin, terminal. CMSs: Drupal 6/7, WordPress, Magnolia. OSs: Win, MacOS, Linux.
Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Networking, TCP/IP, MySQL, Oracle, SQL, Web Development, WebServices, User Interface (UI), HTML, CSS, Agile, API Testing / Postman, Scrum, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, Web Testing, Regression Testing, Jira, Manual Testing, Git, Understanding of development processes, Postman, STLC
Kyiv · $3500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Established QA activities on a project. Set up infrastructure for automation. Worked on all stages of STLC. Created new and updated existing automation tests. Have an experience of working both as solo and team player.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3500 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Python, Automated Testing (QA), Automation, CouchDB, bash, Algorithms, AWS, Jenkins, Linux, OOP/OOD, Hadoop, MySQL, NoSQL, EMR, Oracle
Algorithms, Automated Testing (QA), Automation, AWS, bash, CouchDB, Hadoop, Jenkins, Linux, MySQL, NoSQL, OOP/OOD, Python, Git, JIra/Confluence/Zephyr, TDD, ATDD, BDD
Hi everyone! I'm looking for remote jobs or jobs outside the Ukraine.
Kyiv · $1600 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Web technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, JSON, XPath Web services:REST Tools: Postman, Firebug, JMeter DBMS: MSSQL, MySQL VCS: Git Programming: C#+Selenium (1,5 years) Development tools: VS Bug tracking system/Team collaboration software: JIRA/Confluence SDLC: Agile/Scrum Certificates:ISTQB Foundation level Testing types: functional, performance, security, UI, regression, automated
ISTQB, Jira, Scrum, CSS, HTML, SOAP, XML, XPath, Git, JSON, REST API, Web Testing, Quality Assurance, Confluence, SQL, Functional testing, Postman, Selenium WebDriver, API testing, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, MySQL, Mobile Testing, Test Documentation
- flexible working hours/possibility to work from home - friendly environment - intresting web-based project or mobile apps - 70% manual-30% automation - close to metro - professional development
Kyiv, Lviv, USA, EU, Amsterdam, Canada, Berlin · $5500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Support and extend Kubernetes integration with automated tests - Support and extend integrations with ELK Stack: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana - Building integration with TMS - Risk assessment - Designing new and support existing CI (Jenkins) pipelines - Support and extend integration with Ansible Tower - Interaction with Microsoft Azure - Establishing testing strategies, both automated and manual - Determining training needs - Investigating and setting standards for quality - Hiring, mentoring QA engineers - Developing automated framework with Java from scratch (back-end and front-end frameworks) - Assessing projects' risks based on the execution and validation and making appropriate recommendations - Performance testing - Communicating effectively with business units, PO, PM and other support staff on testing timelines, deliverables, and status. - Leading multiple QA Engineers teams - Introduction, implementation and managing tools - Monitoring all operations that affect the quality - Assuring the reliability and consistency of production by checking processes and final output - Preparing quality documentation and reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information and trends including failed processes, stability studies recalls, corrective actions, and re-validations
Java, Spring, Maven, REST API, JUnit, Docker, REST, PostgreSQL, JSON, Git, Hibernate, API Testing, ELK, ElasticSearch, Selenium WebDriver, Selenide, RestAssured, Selenoid, Jenkins, JUnit/TestNG, Performance Testing, Kubernetes, Python, Appium, AssertJ, GitLab CI, Circle CI
- Built a highly motivated and efficient team - Established test processes - Implemented CI/CD from a test automation perspective - Built automation from scratch for most of the projects.
- Challenging tasks - Cutting edge technologies usage - Great team
Kyiv · $2500 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
• REST API, microservices automated testing; • Functional testing of applications; • Writing test-plans; • Strong requirements analysis skills; • Testing the security of applications and web sites; • Debugging and analysis with Olly Debugger; • Improving the crack resistance of software. Programming with Visual Studio 2010 (WPF, SILVERLIGTH, ASP.NET WebAPI, Gallio, Resharper, Telerik, Nuget) Skills development and working with databases (MS SQL, My SQL, SQLite), Entity Framework; • REST API automated testing; • Web testing with Selenide, Selenium using Page Object pattern; • Emails testing using jsoup • Continuous integration testing with Jenkins, TeamCity; Software stack: GIT, JUnit, TestNG, OkHttp, IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, Autoit, Fiddler;
Selenium, Jenkins, JUnit, Manual Testing (QA), Scrum, Quality Assurance (QA), Regression Testing, Automated Testing (QA), C#, Java, Maven, Python, REST API, SQLite, TeamCity, TestNG, WCF, WPF, Git, MySQL, Android
• Technically oriented with strong problem solving skills including the ability to adapt to ever changing environment; • Focused on continual learning and growth; • Work with engineers, technical leads and BA to maintain the highest possible levels of quality from “beginning” to “end” of product development lifecycle; • Use independent analysis of test requirements and conditions based on software development changes; • Determine the appropriate test strategies and test methods; • Responsible for applying the proper test techniques to effectively balance the required test coverage against the available execution time.
Remote work, Ukraine · $4500 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Git, Jira, Automated Testing, REST API, Java, Jenkins, SQL, Linux, Maven, HTML, TestNG, Agile, JSON, OOP, JUnit, JMeter, XML, JSP, Scrum, Wireshark, Regression Testing, Selenium WebDriver, MySQL, Docker, Postman, Automated Testing , Team management, Quality Assurance , Swagger, Cucumber, TestRail, Mentor, BDD, IntelliJ IDEA, Quality Assurance, Manual Testing, REST Assured, Manual Testing , Web Testing
Looking for a position of Java test automation engineer. Preferably: 1. Java as the main language. 2. As less GUI as possible, I prefer to work with backend\API level. 3. With an opportunity to also develop\bugfix microservices along with developers (SDET position) - would be a big plus 4. With an office at the southeastern part of Kyiv or remote\partial remote.
Uzhgorod · $1700 · 3 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
More than four years of experience in QA Testing. Seeking a Software QA Engineer position. I will contribute to the growth of your company by optimal utilization of my skills and expertise.
Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Function Testing, Usability testing, Web Tesing, Test Case, JIRA, Black Box testing, Quality Assurance, Postman, Git, Selenium WebDriver, TestRail, Mobile application testing, Smoke Testing, API testing, HTML
Content Analytics, Inc. Software QA Engineer April 2017 – present • Functional and regression testing of the application. • Exploratory testing and help write new regression tests for new software features. • Used Jira as bug reporting tools to track test progress, test execution. • Performed Cross browser testing compatibility. • Execute test cases. • API Testing using Postman. • Communicated with other Developers and QA Staff regarding processing issues. FinFolio Manual Tester December 2016 – March 2017 • Functional testing of fare payment system. • Manual Testing. • Execute test cases. • Functional Testing Utest QA Tester December 2015 – December 2106 • Manual testing. • Functional testing. • Regression testing. • Integration testing.