Kyiv, Amsterdam · $1900 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Quality assurance for Salesforce projects and products - Manual testing of web, mobile applications - Cross-browser, cross-platform, cross-device testing using Browser Stack and actual devices - Implementing Ghost Inspector Test Automation Tool for several projects - Creating and maintaining test cases, user scenarios, testing documentation for different purposes, as well as for internal use and for the client side - Creating a knowledge base for QA team, standardizing QA processes - Leading QA sync meeting with development teams - Participating in Scrum projects, familiar with Scrum processes and ceremonies. - Improving of communication processes between offshore/onshore, sharing experience and ideas through presentations, team meetings. - Gaining Salesforce Developer and Salesforce Platform App-Builder certifications - ISTQB Certification See less
Jira, Manual Testing, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Scrum, Functional testing, Agile, Web Testing, Postman, Android, iOS, API testing, Tester, Bug Reporting, write test cases, Mobile Testing, testlink, Frontend testing, Test Case Design, Test Case, Cross Browser Testing, cross platform testing, Browserstack, Test Documentation, Communication, ISTQB, Test Design
High communication level. I'm good in building trusting relationship with team and client, being transparent with every aspect of my work, vocal about achievements of team and problems that I'm facing and resolving. I have great feedback from teammates and clients I've worked with. Experience in setting QA process. High learning ability. Familiar with business industries: Healthcare, Banking, Insurance.
Good team with high level of communication is very important to me. Ability to grow professionally. I'm interested in learning automation, along with team leading / helping in management processes.
Kharkiv · $2800 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• 13+ years of overall experience in the IT industry; • 9+ years of experience as QA Lead with team size up to 8 people; • Experienced in testing web, mobile and backend applications; • Worked on projects by Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban and SAFe methodologies; • Functional, regression, integration, end-to-end, testing; • UI and web services testing; • Hands-on experience with creation of test documentation (test cases, checklists, test plans, test strategy, etc.); requirements analysis, risk analysis, estimation, metrics, reporting; • Testing process establishing and team leading, mentoring, interviewing, performance review and assesments. • Business analysis, customer communication, communication with distributed QA/BA teams and automation team.
Manual Testing, QA Team leading, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Quality Assurance, Regression Testing, Front-End Testing, Back-end testing, Jira, Confluence, Postman, REST API, JSON, SQL, HP ALM, Redmine, TestRail, iOS, Android, Test Planning & Documentation , Requirements management, Git, Jenkins, Fiddler, XPath, PostgreSQL, Posman, Web Testing
I am looking for: • company, team of people who has the similar values as me; • company that thinks globally and carry on about future; • company where I can grow as professional, as individual and bring a benefit for the company and the world in general.
Kyiv · $3000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
7 years of experience in quality assurance. Experience in: - desktop, web and mobile testing (iOS/Android); - functional, non-functional testing; - involved in setting up the agile testing process in a team; - experience in working in a big QA team, and in a big development team, team-player; - risk-analyses, perform tasks independently, prioritization and “last minute” trouble solving; - experience in writing test documentation (test cases, test plans, checklists, bug reports), analysis of existing documentation, test plans, executing tests; - assigning tasks within a QA team; As Product Owner/Product manager - product requirement/user story creation and specifications; - acceptance testing (PO verification); - roadmap creation and work according to; - brainstorming ideas and guiding through the development process to release phase; - data analysis of current feature statistics in order to improve the product; - communication with customers, troubleshooting issues found by customers and users, debugging and finding root-cause of the issues, communication with the development team, task scope set; - release-notes creation; - operative switch between multiple projects; - onboarding new people in a project/team.
Regression Testing, Manual Testing (QA), Redmine, MacOS, TestRail, Firebug, Git, Mobile testing, Test Design, Scrum, Functional testing, Web Testing, Agile, Postman, Quality Assurance, Bug report, PostgreSQL, - Cross browser testing, Checklist, API testing, Confluence, testing product, Bug Reporting, Source Tree, REST API, Dev. tools, Test Case, Manual Testing, Linux, A/B testing, JIRA/Confluence, API Testing / Postman, Jenkins, Analytical Skils, Bug tracking systems, Continuous Integration, Acceptance Testing, KanbanFlow, Logs file, Exploratory Testing, Ability to learn quickly, Analysis of business requirements, Android/iOS functional testing, Black Box testing, Test design technologies, ChromeDevTool, Cross Browser Testing, Charles, Creating testing and technical documents, JMeter, Slack, Swagger UI, Zeplin, localization testing, Product management, Usability and UI Testing, User Acceptance Testing, bug life cycle, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Google Analytics, Client-server, Database, Bamboo, HTML, CSS
- Analyzing and making decisions, QA mentoring. - Work close in Google team, so I know what it is like to be a part of the high load process. - Become a PO in a great company (NDA) and receive good feedback on implemented features; see the results of this work - features were successfully released. - Communication between the different team members, who have different motivations and help to find a compromise in the most efficient way for the project.
- be involved in the development of a new, well-known product, which I will have passion for and which will contribute to community upgrowth, - get an opportunity to be involved in creating the software from the initial product stages, - develop skills in management and leading positions, - set new goals and achieve them, - have a sustained well-paid job, - help other people in a team become better every day, - work in a good team, share knowledge.
Kyiv, Odesa, remote · $1200 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
Manual QA + partial PM role on Taxi project in Speedflow Bulgaria (less than a year) Manual test cases creation and holding; Product architecture proposals(BackEnd+UI); Technical specifications creating and documentation ; DevOps Admin on Accucore project in Speedflow (3 years in parallel to general SysAdmin position) Communication with clients on technical questions Servers OS installations and maintenance; Interaction with development team on servers launch and maintenance stages; Customer technical support; SysAdmin in Speedflow (5.5 years) Search and communication with local hardware vendors; Office hardware+software assembly and documentation; Participation in creating request patterns to SysAdmins department; Creation and holding IT FAQ for staff; SysAdmins department internal guides writing. Technical solutions search and implementation; Assistance in staff search on internal projects and for company partners; OS and software setup; Inventory, debugging, maintenance of computer and office equipment; Info support for local and remote users. SysAdmin in JSC OSCO (4.5 years) Office IT management; Implementation of AD, Terminal Server, FTP, Backup Plans; OS and software setup; Inventory, debugging, maintenance of computer and office equipment; Top management and staff technical consultations and education.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Team management, Confluence, Communication, User Experience, Knowledge base, English, Product management, Tasks assignment and delegation, User Interface, User stories, Manual Testing, Requirements gathering and testing, Requirements analysis, Requirement prioritization, Requirements management, Project Planing, Teamwork, Technical Support Management
Built great cross departments communications. Created users and IT team guides and manuals knowledge DB in OnlyOffice. Dercreased number of tiny routine requests to IT team and freed big amount of time for big important tasks in result.
I'd like to work in IoT or engineering company whose mission is creating intelligent tech anyone can see or touch with focus on pleasant UX and ergonomics. Fields I'm not interested to get in: telecom and advertisement.
Odesa · $2000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
▪ Strong theory of manual testing (ISTQB) ▪ Understanding of software life cycle ▪ Scrum, waterfall experience ▪ Creating testing artifacts (Bug reports, check lists, test plans, test cases, use cases) ▪ Formation test sets for different domains ▪ Automotive integration testing ▪ Web/desktop testing (Usability, Cross browser, black box, functionality, HMI, acceptance, smoke, regression) ▪ Mobile testing, cross platform. ▪ Diagnostic tools for emulating communication in car (CAN, BAP) ▪ Jira, Confluence, Test Rail, NAS, Jenkins ▪ Soap UI, Fiddler, Dev tools, Bloomberg, Adobe Scout, ADB, AIRSDK. ▪ Tune-up virtual environment. ▪ API testing
Agile, Jira, SoapUI, SQL, HTML, XML
Manual QA courses, Configuration manager experience.
Interesting project. Real interest in relocate.
Kyiv · $1900 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• 3+ years of experience in manual QA, looking forward to learn automation as well • Good knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes • Regression, functional, UI, smoke, accessibility testing • Experienced in working in Agile team (Scrum), Kanban • Test documentation (TestRail, Confluence): writing test cases, test plans, test estimation, developing checklists • CSS • SQL • Basic knowledge of Java • Experienced in working with different bug tracking systems and task management tools: JIRA, TFS, Confluence • Strong sense of responsibility • Good analytical skills • Good problem-solving skills • Hardworking and reliable
Automated Testing, Manual Testing, AGILE/SCRUM, Kanban, SDLC, JIRA, Confluence, Test Planning, TestRail, Test Design, Test cases writing, Test Execution, Cross Browser Testing, Browser's Dev Tools, Java, IntelliJ IDEA, Selemiun WebDriver, TeamCity, Bitbucket, Git, Basic CSS, Basic HTML, Basic SQL
Successfully attended ‘QA Automation’ in ITEA (11.09.2018)
Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I'm able to work part-time, remote 4 years in manual testing: Testing on Mac, Windows, iOS, Android, testing web/mobile/desktop applications, Jira, SQL, SDLC, requirements analysis, test-design, Functional\non-functional testing, user stories, Balsamiq wireframing, Writing checklists, test-cases, bug reports, specification writing
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Scrum, Functional testing, Agile, SQL, Confluence, Windows, Test Design, Android, iOS, Mobile Testing, Redmine, Smoke Testing, Kibana, Test Management, test reports, Bug Tracking, verification, Checklists, test dsign, localization testing, GUI testing, Re-testing, Bug Reporting, Database, Zeplin, write test reports
Odesa, Lviv · $1600 · 7 years of experience · Intermediate
• Testing raw data, analyze and post found problems to bug tracking system • Verification Elvis and JIRA tickets, to identify fixes of known issues in a new RAW Data (for Maps, Navigation) • Tech stack: Jenkins, Confluence, JIRA, Kanban, Unit Tests. • Verification, analyzing and reporting issues to the supplier • Communication with Customer for discuss about new data, issues • Java (basic) • PostgreSQL • Automatization some steps for prepare Raw Data (Python) • Test coverage for founded issues (python, java) • Working with hardware targets (flashing, installing a new map on target) • Working, setting of Jenkins • Collecting and creating test data for functional and non-functional testing • Ensuring that quality standards are adhered to during the development • Contributing toward predictable delivery of quality releases
Manual Testing, Jira, Quality Assurance, SQL, Confluence, API testing, Automated Testing
Lviv · $2800 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Manual Testing, Agile, Scrum, Quality Assurance, Test Management, Functional testing, Regression Testing, Jira, Confluence, Test Design, Web Testing
Experience in QA processes establishing
QA lead responsibilities
Kyiv · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I have 3 years of QA experience in commercial testing of web-based applications including web and mobile. Good understanding of SDLC and STLC. Experience with e-commerce, media projects. A keen eye for details, ability to analyze and organize information. Strong analytical skills and ability to handle big amount of the data Specialist with experience in test planning, implementation, and execution. 1 year of experience with managing of QA team Good team player, easily collaborate with developers and project managers to accomplish milestones.
Jira, Manual Testing , Regression Testing, Postman, REST API, Quality Assurance , CSS, Java, Git, HTML, JSON, Testing Documentation design, MySQL, iOS, SDLC, STLC, Quality Assurance, Browserstack, Cross-browser testing, Knowledge of testing methodologies, Analytical Skills, API testing, Chrome DevTools, Client-server
I'm looking for a strong team, where I can implement my experience and improve my skills.