Remote work, Ukraine · $1000 · More than 10 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
C#, Entity Framework, PowerBuilder 1. Project “Subscriber” Purpose: Registration of used natural gas by subscribers and registration of payment for it. I am working on the arrangement and the beginning of working up the project. 2. “Register” Purpose: Automation of the work of independent register of securities of joint – stock companies which independently take stock of securities of joint – stock company. 3. “Library” Purpose: This complex is used for automation registration library fund and automation work of librarian. 4. Account of abonents of cable tv" For the company which concerns with a cable tv is written program on the account of abonents which use services of cable tv, as well as account of payment by abonents
Spark, Scala, PostgreSQL
0. Freelancer in upwork(odesk) 1. Project “Subscriber” Purpose: Registration of used natural gas by subscribers and registration of payment for it. I am working on the arrangement and the beginning of working up the project. 2. “Register” Purpose: Automation of the work of independent register of securities of joint – stock companies which independently take stock of securities of joint – stock company. 3. “Library” Purpose: This complex is used for automation registration library fund and automation work of librarian. 4. Account of abonents of cable tv" For the company which concerns with a cable tv is written program on the account of abonents which use services of cable tv, as well as account of payment by abonents
Data Lake, BigData
Remote work, Russia · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
I've finished additional courses Machine Learning, in Python and Scala for Data Science. I have skills in building data-scientific models in different areas: data-mining, forecasting, natural language understanding, and others. Also, I have knowledge in Deep Learning and widely useable frameworks for neural networks like Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch. I can implement different models using: - linear and logistic regression; - neural networks; - support vector machines; - k-means clustering; - anomaly detection; - collaborative filtering to build a recommender system for movies. I'm also familiar with such techs as Jira and Confluence. I'm looking for for a job in ML or Data Science/Data Engineering field.
Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Jupyter Notebook, scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow, Pandas, NumPy, Excel, Tableau, Deep Learning, NLP, Unix, Linux, Git, Math, Algorithms, Confluence, Jira, Kaffka, Hive, SQL
I consider offers from only English speaking companies.
Remote work, Kyrgyzstan · $2500 · 8 years of experience · Intermediate
Odesa · $3900 · 8 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Android, Design Patterns, J2EE, Java, Java EE, Java SE, JDBC, Kafka, Maven, Multithreading, MVC, MySQL, OOP, REST, Spark, Spring, AWS, Hadoop, Hibernate, JPA, JUnit, Scala, Servlets, Tomcat, Big Data, Cassandra, Gradle, JSP, MongoDB, Objective-C, Oracle, SOAP, AngularJS, iOS
Software Developer with more than 8 years in IT. Experienced in development of java, scala, full-stack, mobile and big data applications.
Interesting projects, new challenges, career growth.
$1000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Tech skills: Scala, Akka, Java, Spring (IOC, MVC, Security, Scheduling, Converters), AWS (IAM, Cloud Formation, S3, EC2, Route53, DynamoDB, Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk, Code Commit, Code Build, Code Pipeline), Hibernate, SQL (Oracle, PostgreSQL, H2, Liquibase, Flyway), TDD, BDD, VCS (Git, Mercurial, Gerrit), Bash, Python
Preferable: - Good processes - Clojure - High skilled team mates Please pay your attention that I'm looking part-time job only. I already have a full time (regular working hours) work (Java Team Lead role).
any city · $3500 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Systems Engineer with over than 15 years of IT experience. Areas of expertise include Unix-based operating systems administration; systems and network security; cloud architecture design; infrastructure deployment, management and migration; software development lifecycle support. Passionate about DevOps, Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Configuration Management and Orchestration. Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Chef, Puppet, Ruby, Python, Scala, Golang, Shell, AWS, GCP, OpenStack, CloudStack, Rightscale, Kubernetes, Docker, Jenkins
AWS, Chef, FreeBSD, Linux, puppet, Python, Ruby, Shell, MongoDB, MySQL, Oracle, Django, Ruby on Rails, Jenkins, Docker, Git, Ansible, Scala, PostgreSQL, CI/CD, Kubernetes, VMware
Kyiv · $4000 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1. PHP Developer, kLooKva, Sep 2015 – Feb 2017, 1.1. Developing several eCommerce websites. 2. PHP/JS Developer, LabITeam, Mar 2017 – Aug 2017 2.1. Developing anti-plagiarism application for schools and companies (noplag.com). 3. Software Engineer, Freelance, Sep 2017 – May 2018 3.1. Websites parsing (Java) 3.2. Tartu parking solution (Elixir, Phoenix, VueJS) 3.3. Resource management for plant company, especially rental system (Java/Scala, Angular) 3.4. Mining project in New York (R) 4. Software Engineer, Lana Labs GmbH, May 2018 – Jul 2019 4.1. Startup, process mining tool (Scala/Play, Elixir/Phoenix) 4.2. Bug fixing / feature development on Scala 4.3. Work on data aggregation part of the tool (Scala/Java) 4.4. Implemented logs transformation server (Scala, Clickhouse) 4.5. Migration of the web part of the tool to Elixir/Phoenix 5. Software Engineer, Beetroot, Sep 2019 – now 5.1. Developing fin-tech startup (CreditGate24) (Scala/Java)
Scala, Java, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Functional programming, RabbitMQ, REST API, Git, Akka, Sbt, AWS, Play Framework, JSON, Cats, Redis, SQL, Spark, Kafka, Docker, Shapeless, ClickHouse, Elixir, Phoenix, NoSQL, GraphQL, Akka Actors, Akka HTTP, Akka Streams
In LanaLabs (located in Berlin) we were developing the process mining solution and it was incredible. The code was so clean, very nice architecture and I was glad to work for them. Unfortunately, I decided to come back to Ukraine.
I expect to be part of the nice team with nice designed processes and fast developing culture. Would be cool to develop something important for human (in general), environment, disables etc. I have an interested in golang, would be cool to develop something on it, no experience there tho (but its just a language).
Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
I search longterm Scala project with modern technologies. Ready learn, and like learning. May-2019-now Jäger Software Engineering GmbH Programming Languages: Scala/java Overview: Platform to chose ski riding place, instructors, hotel. Rent tools cover everything that needs for the ride Ski. Main technologies: PlayFramework, MySQL, Docker, Linux, Git, Jira, Kanban, Basecamp. Role: backend developer October 2017-january 2019 eCommerce platform Programming Languages: Scala/Java Overview: Intelligent, scalable and flexible eCommerce platform. Main technologies: Thrift, Chef, Redis, Elasticsearch, MySQL, Docker, Vagrant, Linux Role: backend developer That Just Scala experience.
Scala, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, SQL, Git, Play Framework, Functional programming, OOP, Docker, JSON, Linux, Sbt, MySQL
Develop a project from scratch and complete delivery.
Remote work, Ukraine · $4000 · 9 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Java, Scala, Node Js, Hadoop, DataScience, R, RDBMS, Machine Learning, Functional Programming, MySQL, Linux, HTML,
AJAX, Java, JSON, MongoDB, ANTLR, Hadoop, Linux, MySQL, neo4j, PostgreSQL, Scala, DSL, HTML, Python, Node.js, NoSQL, Spark, Angular, Hive, Machine Learning, BigData, Signal Processing
1) За последний год, несмотря на сильную загрузку, мне удалось также много времени уделить саморазвитию - я проделал прогресс в таких направлениях, как Scala, Spark, Machine Learning 2) На предыдущем месте работы помимо основных задач я создал приложение - так называемый Радиатор, которое отображало интегральную картину по текущим сборкам в Teamcity 3) Там же внедрил систему сбора метрик производительности Rest-сервера и отображения их в Graphite 4) Работаю над своей собственной библиотекой для Digital Signal Processing
Remote work, Ukraine · $8000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
* Development of high load projects using TDD. * Performance improvements of production code. * Refactoring of legacy projects. * Experience in leading development team in 5 people. * 13 years of experience: 3 with Scala and 10 years with PHP. * 7 years of experience working with remote international teams. * Continuous delivery & continuous integration development cycles. * Experience with MSSQL, Redis, PostgreSQL, MySQL, OLAP cubes, Yii, Symfony 1/2, Git/SVN. * Base knowledge of Erlang, Rust, C#, Akka, Play Framework.
Continuous Integration, MongoDB, MySQL, PHP, Redis, Scala, Symfony 2, Test driven development (TDD), Yii, Design Patterns, Patterns, PostgreSQL, Erlang, Java
* Development of heavily loaded advertiser network. Avg day load: 220 million requests. Avg response time: 30ms. * Development of world wide eCommerce solution based on CQRS / Event Sourcing approach for 80 millions of users. * Development of distributed search index based on OLAP cubes
Do want: Remote job, TDD, Interesting tasks which blocks business from growing income, Highload, Scala, Rust, Erlang, PHP. Don't want: Frontend.