Kyiv · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
JAVA AWS Blockchain Node JS Python
OOP/OOD, Scrum, Gradle, Java, Python, Maven, NodeJS, AWS, Project Management, REST API, Docker, MongoDB, Git, Agile, Ubuntu, SQL, Jira
Kyiv, Berlin · $6000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I solve problems. Experienced software developer, was involved in the whole development lifecycle from design to implementation and delivering the product to the customers. Last few years was slowly switching to the management/product area, was partially working as a team leader and product owner. Currently working as a freelance consultant. All the other details of my career can be found in the CV.
* I am flexible and agile and can deliver always on-point, even when requirements are underspecified, with high uncertainty or in a chaotic environment * I have no issue with communication on different levels, I can explain the concept to the junior, discuss the architectural problem with the senior and help the salesperson to understand why the button is disabled and why it's a feature and not a bug * I am not afraid of not knowing something, I am willing to find the white spots on my knowledge map and fill them with new information. 3 random facts about me: * I try to read at least 3 profession-related books a year (currently I am reading the Culture Code by Daniel Coyle) * Every year I am trying to design and develop a pet-project that will be added to the main product as a feature * The great goal I pursue is to create my own product.
* Currently, I am based in Berlin and looking for a remote job with a high possibility of relocation in the upcoming year * I am not interested in the 'just development' jobs, I would like to grow and continue transitioning into leading roles.
Kharkiv · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
14 years of experience in web development. Worked on a variety of projects: from simple websites to huge enterprise systems. Development: hands-on experience with several PHP frameworks, python, relational and NoSQL databases, Android and iOS development Proficiency in non-trivial debugging, profiling and optimization. Solid background in software architecture: pre-sales, discovery, architecture governance, clean architecture, architecture tactics and patterns Team leadership: teams from 6 to 15 people, scrum, kanban, safe
PHP, MySQL, MariaDB, REST, AWS, MongoDB, Redis, OOP/OOD, Nginx, Docker, Symfony, Laravel, Yii, Git, Python, TDD, Clean Architecture, Software Architecture, Design Patterns, Agile
Designed and led the development of REST API for a complicated project. Implemented sort of "ORM" for custom data storage on top of Doctrine Commons component with amazing features (no 1+n problem in lazy loading, batching, rich bulk actions mechanism and other)
I am looking for a team lead/architect position on a challenging project with modern technologies, qualified and open-minded management.
Kyiv · $4000 · 9 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
PHP, MySQL, Dojo, Git, Linux, Redis, Memcache, MongoDB, ElasticSearch, Postgresql, JS, HTML, Phalcon 3, Symfony 4, Docker, RabbitMQ
planet earth · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
various projects from billings for isp to cryptocurrency wallets, with marketing campaigns in between
in few years built game replica when official server got shut down.
something with math (maybe cryptography, numeric computations, hpc, simulations)
Lviv, EU, USA, Canada, Kyiv · $4500 · 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- 10+ years on eCommerce development - 2+ years as a Web Development Lead on Salesforce Commerce Cloud platform - Successfully launched 5 worldwide fashion and sport brands
- Was a part of the team who first launched SFCC solution for one of the top 3 companies in the UAE - One month and 4 days from the Discovery phase to Production (Go Live) for one of the most recognizable sports brand in the world
- No support projects, challenges are my passion - Result as a target - Processes which aimed to satisfy everyone but not only the client - Managers who really cares about the team - If you're doing your best, then no matter from which place you're doing it. Movement is a life
Kyiv · $6000 · 9 years of experience · Intermediate
My professional activity, which lasts more than 9 years, is related to managing teams (more than 35 people): DevOps, Helpdesk, Dev, NOC, Managers, etc. Control improvement of the quality of services provided by units. Monitoring and managing the activities departments, setting tasks, monitoring the quality of work, writing technical documentation, training. Strategic planning of the development IT infrastructure, building and optimization of business processes of the units. Creation of performance indicators, miscalculation of these indicators and their implementation in accordance with the ITIL methodology. Team management (control and implementation of HR-processes: selection, motivation, development, dismissal. Integration and maintenance of ERP systems. The audit, allocation, and definition of points influence of resources on business processes. Building processes in IT according to the ITIL methodology. Analysis of existing processes and the creation, implementation of a plan for the transition of processes to a processing model of work according to the recommendations and principles of ITIL, ISO 9000. My general skill: OS: Linux, Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian, Windows Server: 2008/2012/2016. CI/CD: Jenkins, Ansible, SVN, Gitlab, CMDB, Rundeck. Databases: MySQL, PgSQL, MariaDB. Cloud: AWS, DigitalOcean, GoogleCloud. Web Servers: nginx+apache, nginx+php-fpm, Tomcat. Virtualization: Xen & Citrix Xen, Qemu-KVM, Proxmox, LXC, Docker, ZFS, AWS. System Monitoring & Tools: Zabbix, CheckMk, Nagios, Cacti, Opsgenie, LDAP, Idera. Bug tracking/Project mngmnt: Atlassian(Jira), Confluence, Agile, Scrum methodology, ITIL, SLA Scripting: Bash, PHP (Basic), Python. VPN and tunneling: OpenVPN, pptpd, IPsec. Mail: Exim, Sendmail, Dovecot, various anti-spam and web-mail systems. FTP: Proftpd, vsftpd. Load-balancers: HaProxy, Nginx. DNS: Bind9, GeoDNS, CDN over GeoDNS. Networking: Switching, Routing(Static, OSPF, BGP), VLAN. FortiOS, JunOS. Backup/Restoring: Idera, snapshot.
Linux, Git, MySQL, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Project Management, Product management, AWS, PHP, Nginx, Jenkins, ITIL, Docker, Kanban, Highload, REST API
I manage complex business workflows - customize and automate it to make it smoother without breaking existing processes and connections with external systems. I have a strong knowledge of building server complex infrastructure. Passage of international audits iso 9001, TÜV CERT, iso 27001, PCI DSS, GDPR
Kyiv · $6000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Erlang/OTP, Cowboy, Cassandra, PostgreSQL, Redis, Docker, RabbitMQ, ElasticSearch, Thrift, Apple Bonjour, mDNS, DNS-SD.
Apple Bonjour, CI, Common Test, Continuous Integration, Cowboy, DNS-SD, Erlang, Erlang.mk, Eunit, Highload, Jenkins, JSON, Meck, OTP, RabbitMQ, rebar, Redis, REST API, VirtualBox, VMware, Cassandra, Docker, ElasticSearch, Git, NoSQL, PostgreSQL, SQL, TCP/IP, Tsung, Zabbix, C/C++, Linux, Nginx, Ubuntu
Kyiv · $5000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Kyiv · $10000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I'm a passionate engineer with excellent leadership skills, with 10+ years of practical experience in: - High Load, High Scale, Distributed computing - DevOps/SRE/Agile/Lean Startup best practices - Cutting edge technologies: Kubernetes, Envoy, Serverless - Mentoring and growing team of engineers - I do Swardley mapping Nothing drives me more than a challenging and impactful task.
Highload, IT Manager, Scrum, Agile, Design Patterns, Microservices, Kubernetes, Serverless, Linux, AWS
Under my leadership team improved velocity, become extremely motivated. I've transformed several companies from the pre-cloud era to cutting edge engineering organizations. I believe engineering should be part of the "business" organization.
Looking for Head/Director of engineering or System Architecture position.