Kyiv · $6000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
12 years in Quality Assurance 6+ years in Team Management 6 years in Automation Testing English - Upper Intermediate QA: Full-stack QA process creation from scratch (manual, automation: Web, Desktop, mobile, API), team management Programming: Java, C#/.Net Core Technologies: API (REST, SOAP), BDD (Cucumber, SpecFlow) Automation: Selenium (Web), Appium (Mobile), Winium (Desktop), JMeter, Grafana, Zabbix Tools: Jira, TFS, Jenkins, Team City, Git, Docker Data: Oracle, MS SQL, Kafka, HDFS
Agile, Scrum, Team management, Risk management, Kanban, SDLC, PMP, QA, Automated Testing , Jira & Confluence, Continuous Integration, Jenkins, Docker, C#, Java
- Full-stack QA process creation from scratch (manual, automation: Web, Desktop, mobile, API) - Weekly releases with nightly CI/CD test runs - 4 QA clusters (cross-functional teams) in 2 locations (US, UA) created from scratch
Remote work, Ukraine · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
QA engineer with 5 years of experience in software testing. Issue tracking/Test management: JIRA, Quality Center, TFS, TestRail DBMS: Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL, DynamoDB BI: Business Objects Web: HTML, XML, CSS CVS: SVN, Git SDLC methodologies: Agile, Waterfall Testing frameworks: JUnit, TestNG CI/CD: Jenkins, Bamboo Automation tools: Selenium WebDriver, Selenide, Serenity BDD: JBehave/Cucumber Programming languages: Java, JS Build tool: Maven API testing: REST Assured, Fiddler OS: Linux, Windows, MacOS Virtualization: VirtualBox, Docker Hands-on experience with Spring Framework, Hibernate
- automation/development using Java; - remote full-time employment; - interesting project with an up-to-date stack of technologies; - adequate management; - friendly team;
Kyiv · $4000 · 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Setting up test automation from a scratch (web and desktop).
Профессиональный рост. Интересный проект.
Remote work, France · $3200 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hi, I am looking for a remote job. About me: 11+ years experience in IT (including 2+ years as Full-stack developer, 3+ years experience in Automation QA, 6+ years experience in managing QA teams). Attentive to details, great performer, and easy-communicative. My main expertise in Automation is protractor, I have successfully integrated protractor framework for 4 different projects and wrote hundreds test for them.
- Developed framework with Protractor + Typescript. Developed tests and their integration tests to continues integration process, integration tests with SauceLab. - Developed framework with Selenium + Java. Developed tests and their Integration tests to continues integration process, integration tests to ALM. - Managed QA team up to 45 team members including 15 automation resources and 2 performance.
Would like to find a remote job as Developer in Test
Remote work, Ukraine · $3200 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I have been working for more than 6 years as a Quality Control/Assurance Engineer. I have solid understanding and knowledge of main approaches, test design technologies and best practices of software testing. My responsibilities included: - analysis of functionality and requirements; - creating/planning QA tasks; - estimating QA tasks and reviewing estimates of other QAs; - reviewing test cases created by other QAs and providing appropriate feedback; - participating in conference calls and close communication with the customer on a daily basis; - creating project test artifacts (covering requirements by tests and creating test scenarios/cases/checklists); - finding defects in the software being tested; - creating bugs/defects/user stories (in case of change requests), assigning them to the responsible person; - tracking, reproducing and processing defects (verification & validation); - performing defect analysis and impact analysis; - creating sprint packet document at the end of each sprint; - conducting demo meeting to the clients; - managing QA Team/QA Processes and defining the test execution priority taking into consideration all found risks. Note: My main profile is manual Senior/Lead QA Engineer, although, I have some test automation experience - about 3 months of writing automated tests on Ranorex tool on my first project, plus around 6 months of writing automated tests on Selenium WebDriver/C#.
Regression Testing, Jira, VMware, MySQL, CSS, HTML, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, Agile, SQL, Web Testing, Scrum, Manual Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Confluence, TestRail, Charles, Fiddler, Exploratory Testing, ISTQB, bug-reports, Requirements analysis/clarification, Git, cross platform testing, Testing Documentation, AGILE/SCRUM, Selenium IDE, Version One, HP Quality Control, SQL Profiler , qTest, TFS, Jenkins, OWASP ZAP, SQLMap, Manual Testing , C#, Browser's Dev Tools, Android, iOS, Windows, Android/iOS functional testing, Acceptance Testing, test reports, GUI testing
Certifications: ISTQB Certified Tester - Foundation Level; ISTQB Certified Tester - Advanced Level Test Analyst; ISTQB Certified Tester - Advanced Level Test Manager; ISTQB Certified Tester - Advanced Level Technical Test Analyst; ISTQB Certified Tester - Full Advanced Level; Nevco HIPAA Certification Program.
$3000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Highly qualified QA Engineer with over 4 years experience in software industry, centered in software testing with additional experience in automation with JS. Knowledgeable, self-driven Test Engineer skilled at developing new tests, participating in all facets of project development Great analytical skills, strong attention to detail, and well-developed time management abilities. Ability to learn quickly, often in high-pressure situations, in order to fully understand a new product. Proficiency in Manual testing, with the year experience in JS automation. Web automation: NodeJS (Protractor, WebdriverIO, Mocha, Jasmine,Chai), Cypress.io
+ Want to have the ability to work on both manual and automation tasks
Kyiv · $3300 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hi Guys, You're lucky to see me available. My contract is about to be expired in Prague and I'm looking for new opportunities. I have experience in the travel domain as a regular QA Engineer. The latest experience: I led the QA Process in one project of Barclays Investment Bank and have been promoted to Change Manager position for CCAR (Comprehensive Capital Analysis and Review). List of all skills and tools to be provided by request. Tools: AWS, JIRA, Testrail, Confluence, Mandrill, PGAdmin, Selenium (Java) Automation skills on the Middle (nor senior) level according to the latest work done.
Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Confluence, Agile, CSS3, iOS, Business Analytics, PostgreSQL, Project Management, Scrum, SQL, UML, wireframing, JSON, TeamCity, Automated Testing (QA), Functional testing, Postman, Web Testing, Quality Assurance, Git, Team management, QA team lead, Java, Selenium, AWS, Test Planning & Documentation, AGILE/SCRUM, Selenium WebDriver, Automated Testing, REST API
Successful implementation of projects sponsored by SECO, NEFCO, EBRD, CCAR. Successful release and support of web applications. Set up the QA Process from scratch for one of the projects in Barclays Investment Bank. Coordinating CCAR reporting activities and successful passing CCAR examination.
Looking for a project with a low amount of bureaucracy and changes acceptance. Startups are welcomed.
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Quality Assurance Analyst Oct 2018 – Sep 2019 Avocette Technologies Inc. Projects: Web based application “BC Community Workforce Response Grant”. • Reviewed functional and design specifications to ensure full understanding of individual deliverables. • Created test plan and test cases, setup requirements traceability matrix. • Created and maintained automated test cases for regression testing. • Executed and evaluated manual and automated test cases and reported test results. • Performed knowledge transfer sessions for QA team members • Ensured that validated deliverables meet functional and technical specifications and requirements. • Resolved issues with automation scripts by refactoring existing scripts. Automation Quality Assurance Engineer Sep 2017 – Oct 2018 Fortify Project: Mobile application Gaia for landscaping companies. Application consolidates managing processes and reporting functionality. Mobile application HeadCheck for hockey teams. • Developed Selenium-based automation framework from the ground up. • Created test plan and test cases, setup requirements traceability matrix. • Performed ad-hoc, integration, functional, end-to-end, regression and parallel testing and reported bugs. • Ensured that validated deliverables meet functional specifications. • Worked closely with developers and project managers to identify an appropriate plan for issue resolution and retest. Quality Assurance Engineer Sep 2016 – Sep 2017 Conversant Project: Hybrid iOS applications, customer platform for collaboration Quality Assurance Engineer Mar 2016 – Sep 2016 HITEK Project: Loan Management System is a web-based bank loan prequalification system that consolidates many different functions of a loan management processes into a single integrated solution
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Agile, Test Design, API testing, Selenium WebDriver, REST API, Linux, Android, Mobile Testing, Automated Testing, Test Documentation, Performance Testing, Testing Documentation, iOS, GUI, Mobile Testng, Quality Assurance , Test Documentatrion, Scrum, Functional testing, SQL, HTML, Git, Confluence
• Exemplify Professional Excellence Over the past year working on CJG and ECE WE projects, I was responsible for the quality of delivered projects to the business area. There were 4 successfully delivered releases of CJG project. During each release I found and tested: • 1.11 release - 364 of 425 total bugs; • 1.12 release - 157 of 190 total bugs; • 1.13 release - 141 of 175 total bugs; • 1.14 release 232 of 341 of total bugs. As a result, the number of bugs reported by the business during UAT was decreased from 55 and 47 (1.9 and 1.10 releases) to 5, 17, 17 and 19 bugs (1.11 -1.14 releases), which only makes 1%-10% of the all reported bugs. Also, I was working on ECE WE project, where I was responsible for testing one of the parts of the system, as well as testing the most complex parts of the application, such as ‘Accruals’ and ‘Data Conversion’. For testing ‘Data Conversion’ I suggested using ‘Boundary Technique’. As a result, it saved a significant amount of time for QA Team and helped to find issues not only in the system but also discover corrupted data provided by the business area. There were 171 bugs reported by me, which is 38% of all reported issues found in the system.
I'm considering only remote employment
Kyiv, EU · $3000 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
1) released 4k video support feature with no P1, P2 bugs found on production 2) built performance tests from scratch and integrated them to Jenkins pipeline of the project with the time trend reports 3) while being 1 QA in the team, covered all QA technical debt accumulated during 2 previous years 4) became one of the top automation contributors in 6 month after changing project domain and programming language 5) implemented Angular7 storybook component testing POC to improve CI/CD process
Being dedicative in my job I would like to contribute to a project that brings value for people. I enjoy challenges and high performance, learning and implementing new technologies that help to improve the development process and assure the quality of a product.
Lviv · $4000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Git, Automated Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Jira, REST API, Jenkins, SQL, JSON, XPath, C#, API Testing, Mobile testing, Ranorex, Azure, TeamCity, Appium