Kyiv · $3000 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Data Engineer with experience building both streaming real-time and batch services for anti-fraud and data warehouse platform projects. Java 8, Scala 2.12, Python 3.6 SOLID, KISS, DRY, YAGNI, OOP & OOD principles Design patterns Apache Kafka using both Java and Scala APIs (Confluent platform, Schema registry, KSQL, Streams API, Processor API, Kafka Connect) Apache Spark (RDD, Dataframes, SQL, Streaming) Apache Airflow (DataProc, Spark, Python, BigQuery and other operators) Apache Hadoop (Google cloud Dataproc, HDP 2.5) Akka (Actors, Http, Play) RabbitMQ Apache Avro, Java RMI Servlets, Tomcat, Hibernate, JPA, JDBC, JUnit, Mockito, Swagger Spring (Core, Spring MVC, Spring Boot, Spring Security, Spring Data) DB: Google BigQuery, MySQL, MS SQL Server Development tools: IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Maven, SBT, Docker/ Docker Compose Agile development approach, Confluence, Jira
Java, PostgreSQL, SQL, Scala, Functional programing, Kafka, KSQL, Streams API, Processor API, Kafka connect, Akka, RabbitMQ, Apache Avro, OOP, Apache Spark, Google BigQuery, Git, Maven, sbt, Gradle, Spring, Hibernate, JUnit, REST API, JDBC, Docker, Microservices, Linux, Python, Airflow, Big Data, data warehouse, Sbt, Functional programming, Redis, Cats
Remote work, Ukraine · $4000 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scala, Play, Akka, Spark, Java, Spring, AWS(SQS, S3)
Java, Scala, Spark, OOP
Интересный проект и хорошая команда.
Remote work, Ukraine · $1000 · More than 10 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
C#, Entity Framework, PowerBuilder 1. Project “Subscriber” Purpose: Registration of used natural gas by subscribers and registration of payment for it. I am working on the arrangement and the beginning of working up the project. 2. “Register” Purpose: Automation of the work of independent register of securities of joint – stock companies which independently take stock of securities of joint – stock company. 3. “Library” Purpose: This complex is used for automation registration library fund and automation work of librarian. 4. Account of abonents of cable tv" For the company which concerns with a cable tv is written program on the account of abonents which use services of cable tv, as well as account of payment by abonents
Spark, Scala, PostgreSQL
0. Freelancer in upwork(odesk) 1. Project “Subscriber” Purpose: Registration of used natural gas by subscribers and registration of payment for it. I am working on the arrangement and the beginning of working up the project. 2. “Register” Purpose: Automation of the work of independent register of securities of joint – stock companies which independently take stock of securities of joint – stock company. 3. “Library” Purpose: This complex is used for automation registration library fund and automation work of librarian. 4. Account of abonents of cable tv" For the company which concerns with a cable tv is written program on the account of abonents which use services of cable tv, as well as account of payment by abonents
Data Lake, BigData
Kyiv · $4000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Migrated several data pipelines of the recommendation system for one of the biggest US retailers. • Brought to the production stage cloud platform for legal firms processes automation. • Interviewed about 10 persons at coding interview and a few at system design interview. • Designed and developed new more stable and productive REST service for metrics at automotive startup; helped them with improvement of existing data pipelines and REST services. • Helped with the redesign of AT&T DirecTV set-top boxes firmware(business logic and UI part). Programming languages: Java, Scala, Python DB: Postgres, HBase, Impala, Hive, BigQuery Technologies/Frameworks: Spring(Boot, Core, Data, Security, Cloud), Hibernate, QueryDSL, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka Processing engines: Airflow, Azkaban SCM: Git, Mercurial Build tools: Maven, SBT, Gradle Cloud Platforms: AWS, GCP Jenkins
Fully designed and partially implemented new version of company's key REST API which caused average response time decrease by 70%. Designed and implemented object's changes metadata provider library based on Javers for event sourcing. Rewrote few data pipelines from Spark/Pig/Bash to Airflow + GCP Migrated data from about 50 relational databases to bigquery
I am seeking interesting challenges and abilities for professional/experience growth. Interested in data processing systems, highload systems with microservice architecture. Interested in projects, participation in which can level-up my engineering practices and apply knowledge of advanced algorithms and data structures.
Lviv · $4200 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Apache Spark, Cassandra, Databricks
Scala, Java, Apache Spark, Big Data, REST API, OOP, Spring, AWS, REST, Git, Hibernate, Maven, JUnit, SQL, JPA, JSON, Design Patterns, OOP/OOD, Spark, SpringBoot, Ant, MariaDB, JPQL
Remote work, Russia · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
I've finished additional courses Machine Learning, in Python and Scala for Data Science. I have skills in building data-scientific models in different areas: data-mining, forecasting, natural language understanding, and others. Also, I have knowledge in Deep Learning and widely useable frameworks for neural networks like Keras, Tensorflow, Pytorch. I can implement different models using: - linear and logistic regression; - neural networks; - support vector machines; - k-means clustering; - anomaly detection; - collaborative filtering to build a recommender system for movies. I'm also familiar with such techs as Jira and Confluence. I'm looking for for a job in ML or Data Science/Data Engineering field.
Python, Machine Learning, Data Science, Jupyter Notebook, scikit-learn, Keras, Tensorflow, Pandas, NumPy, Excel, Tableau, Deep Learning, NLP, Unix, Linux, Git, Math, Algorithms, Confluence, Jira, Kaffka, Hive, SQL
I consider offers from only English speaking companies.
Remote work, Ukraine · $4500 · More than 10 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- 10+ years of experience including 7 years of java and about 2.5 years of Scala. - High level of Scala and good level of FP (can deal with Free Monads if needed) - Experience in tech leading. - Can start working with any scala tech in a short period of time.
Java, Scala, SQL, Spark, Cats, ZIO, Functional programming
- Designed and developed integration testing framework from the scratch with one more team member. - Took over technical leading role from previous lead on project consists of 3 developers. - Played tech lead roles in two more projects. - Good reputation on StackOverflow
- Functional programming libraries like cats, zio, fs2 etc. Or strong willing to move toward FP approach. - Context switching safety - Backend only. - Not banking domain. - Only scala. Not java + scala. - DDD would be nice. - Looking for company where scala and its benefits are used intensively.
Kyiv, Kharkiv · $4500 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Languages: Java / Scala Frameworks and Platforms: akka, akka-http, akka-streams, Spring, Hibernate, ScalikeJDBC, Slick 3, Play 2, AMQP (RabbitMQ), Circe, spray-json, ScalaTest, TestNG etc. DBs: PostgresSQL, MongoDb Cloud: Azure, Amazon S3, Heroku.
Scala, Java, Functional programming, OOP
Odesa · $800 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
JavaSE, Spring, Hibernate, MySQL, JUnit/TestNG, Mockito, Git, Maven. Scala.
Java, Git, Maven, Spring, Hibernate, Linux, Mockito, MySQL, JUnit/TestNG, Scala, REST, JDBC, Spring Boot
Dnipro · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
15.07.2019 – present day - Back-end software developer at Together Networks company. Specialized in streaming services based on Kafka and Spark. BackEnd: Scala, MongoDB, Vertica Platform: Amazon AWS Services (EC2, EMR, S3) Processing services: Kafka, Spark 30.04.2019 – 12.07.2019 - Full-stack software developer at CommerceGate company. Specialized in developing RESTful services for payment platform with Java / Spring Boot / Hibernate and also developing a web client with React. 06.11.2017 – 30.04.2019 - Scala Full Stack Developer at web developer company SysGears. I am developing a platform for election that analyses thousands of ballots from voters. BackEnd: Scala, Play, Reactive Mongo + MongoDB FrontEnd: html, sass, AngularJS, JS Platform: Amazon AWS Services (EC2, SES, SNS, Elastic services, S3) 18.04.2016 – 05.11.2017 - developer at Internet Marketing Company EUTA Capital. BackEnd: Java SE 8, Maven, Spring Boot, Hibernate, social network libraries such as Facebook, Foursquare; Integration: Chat server Openfire on Amazon EC2 Ubuntu server 16.04 + MySQL 5.7 + Apache 2.4 + ConverseJS 3.0.2 XMPP web client; FrontEnd: html, scss, AngularJS, JS, social network SDK such as Facebook, Google+. 12.04.2009 – 18.01.2017 - telecommunications engineer at LLC "ANTRON". Responsibilities: installation, configuration and linking of CTC (centralized traffic control system) of Ukraine Railway (State Administration of Railway Transport of Ukraine); synchronization of the server group for the automation and management of railway transport, preparation of workstation controllers. 20.07.2008 — 09.01.2009 - administrator of operational user support (helpdesk) at Company “Homecredit Bank”. The reduction of the department necessitated my retrenchment; 03.05.2007 — 15.07.2008 - Computer networks engineer at JSC “Dnepropetrovsk paint factory”. Winding up of an enterprise necessitated my retrenchment.
Integration: Chat server Openfire on Amazon EC2 Ubuntu server 16.04 + MySQL 5.7 + Apache 2.4 + ConverseJS 3.0.2 XMPP web client
профессиональный рост, разумную заработную плату чтоб не пришлось подробатывать на стороне