Lviv · $1600 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Python, Manual testing, Automation testing.
Jira, MacOS, Manual Testing (QA), Postman, Windows, Agile, REST API, Git, Ubuntu, Automated Testing (QA), Python, Selenium WebDriver, pytest, Appium, Mobile Testing
Remote work, Ukraine · $1800 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Experience: 3 years in providing quality for big SaaS web applications with the API-first approach. Key skills: - requirements analysis - functional testing - back-end and API testing - UI/UX testing - automated testing (experience with Ruby+Rspec, Ruby+Cucumber) - confident in running services locally Additional: - SQL/NoSQL knowledge (mySql, Oracle, Cassandra, MongoDb) - ElasticSearch queries testing (via cURL or Kibana) - Amazon Web Services - Rest clients (Postman, Insomnia) - Web debugging tools (Charles, Firebug)
Functional testing, Manual Testing (QA), Quality Assurance (QA), Regression Testing, Jira, Scrum, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, JSON, REST API, Automated Testing (QA), JMeter, Ruby, Postman, Web Testing, Charles, API testing, Linux, Docker
Implemented back end automated tests. Performed code reviewing. Participated in Test plans writing. Confidently run docker services with the separate front end and sharing this learning experience with peers. Created the automated front end testing Proof of Concept for tools + technologies (package of the product`s front end feature automated test example on specific stack of technologies). Participated proactively in the front end automation hack day.
Looking for only part time positions.
Lviv · $2100 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I have experience in automating Web(Front-end, Back-end) application using WebDriver, Requests library and Pytest. Automating desktop applications using Squish. I worked with application based on a microservices architecture. Involved in implementing new features in the back-end. Creating an automation project from zero Tech leading team members for creating a web automation framework
Selenium WebDriver, Automated Testing , REST API, Python, OOP, Linux, XPath, Regression Testing, Test driven development , Git, Jira, Selenium, Postman, Scrum, Jenkins, Automated Testing, API, Microservice architecture, Manual Testing, Agile
Designing architecture and creating two automation frameworks. One for web and one for desktop
Kyiv · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
Пару років розробки в BPMN . 2 проекта автоматизації тестування з нуля в різних компаніях менторінг та розвиток мануального тестувальника в автоматона
Automated Testing, REST API, Java, Selenium WebDriver, Jira, Jenkins, Selenium, SQL, Postman, XPath, JUnit, Test Automation Frameworks, Selenide
Проекти з нуля власноруч Виростив з мануального тестувальника автоматизатора :)
Бажано не банківська сфера .
Lviv · $2650 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Leading QA team(a team for 3 QAs (meetings, estimation, coordination, escalation)) - Writing test reports for main stockholders, leading agile meetings. - Creating Java automation test suites. - All types of BE and FE testing. - Test Design - creating, maintenance and updating (test cases, checklists, reports, traceability matrix, test plans, test reports, test suites, test runs) - Communication & coordinating with customers, developers, solution architects and other team members; Writing requirements - Test Management (Jira, Zephyr, TcLab, Trello, Practitest) - Technical testing (reading logs, putty, MsSQL, XML, JSON, Fiddler, Charles, FTP) - Testing tools - PostMan, Jmeter, Soap UI - Creating automated test runs on Postman for E2E BE testing - Air ticketing apps: Amadeus, Sabre, Sirena, Gabriel, Galileo Soft skills: - Attentiveness to details - Good communication and interpersonal skills - Focused on the result of hard work and diligence to learn new technology.
Jira, Regression Testing, Manual Testing (QA), Postman, User Experience (UX), User Interface (UI), XML, Zephyr, English, REST API, JMeter, Automated Testing (QA), Java, IntelliJ IDEA, Functional testing, SQL, Scrum, Web Testing, Git, API testing, Requirements analysis, Use cases creation, Client-server, Bug tracking systems, Acceptance Testing
1. Have wrote main documentation for many of our projects (SRS, traceability matrix, test cases, user stories, API documentation) 2. Leading a team for 3 QAs (meetings, estimation, coordination, escalation) 3. Onboarding and mentorship for new team members. 4. Setting up a new communication system with other members of the R&D team. 5. Structuring of the available documentation and bringing it to a clear and readable form. 6. Creating automated collections with test runs on Postman for E2E BE testing 7. Creating Java automation test suites.
Ability to learn and grow. Friendly team. Interesting projects and cases.
Lviv · $2000 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
Test Automation Engineer (medical project) | December 2017 - present • Developed and created automated Python scripts. • Created a test automation framework from scratch using Selenium WebDriver and REST API. • Executed and maintained end-to-end Desktop GUI automation test scripts using UIAutomation Framework. • Have been involved in automation framework creation. • Provided help other teams developing test automation framework libraries, enhanced and maintained the internal automation tools. • Designed and developed test specification for feature owned areas and performed repeatable testing procedures and processes. • Provided regression test cases based on the various customer requests. • Worked with cross-functional engineering teams to resolve integration issues. • Successfully provided training for new hires on automation tools and machines. • Analyzed test cases and functional specifications to determine best approach for automating scripts • Reviewing the Test Reports using Allure. • Responsible for ensuring proper execution of test scripts and documentation of test results in test logs or defect tracking systems.
Ivano-Frankivsk · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
4+ years as QC, including 2 years as Test Automation Engineer and QC Team Lead. Experience with Java and C#.
Jira, Mobile testing, Redmine, Retesting, Web Testing, Android, Regression Testing, Selenium WebDriver, Git, REST API, Maven, Selenium, Scrum, SQL, Manual Testing, TestNG, Linux, Agile, API, CI, Java, Automated Testing, Jenkins, GUI testing, Quality Assurance, QA team lead, JUnit, XPath, CSS, MySQL, Manual Testing , Postman, JSON, Selenide, Quality Assurance , NUnit, JMeter, IntelliJ IDEA, Function Testing, Performance Testing, Automated Testing , OOP, C#, UI Automation, XML, Kafka, Docker, TestRail, Spring, Hibernate
Selenium + Java + Any Technologies. Interesting project and very-very important: good&friendly office atmosphere between and within teammates. Professional PM that can handle problems when they arise. I want to become a valuable member of a team and I do ready to improve skills and technologies rapidly up to Ninja Automation and higher.
Cherkasy · $1800 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Skills: • Strong practical skills in creating test documentation: checklists, test plans, test cases, test suites, bug reports); • Knowledge of software development lifecycle models, life cycle of the defects; • Theoretical knowledge and everyday practical work with HTML+CSS; • Theoretical knowledge and everyday practical work with SQL; • Experienced user of Jira • Practical skills in Pivotal/Redmine trackers • 1.5 year experience communication with English speakers by everyday Scrum meetings • Strong practical skills in collaboration work with Ukrainian developers and developers from abroad as well
CSS, HTML, MySQL, Manual Testing, Quality Assurance, Jira, Scrum, Functional testing, SQL, Web Testing, Git, Postman, Test Case Design
• May 2018 – August 2018 – Course "Python programming for testers" • April 2017 – July 2017 – Course “Project Management Course”, Project Manager • December 2017 – ISTQB® Certified Tester, Foundation Level • April 2016 – May 2016 – Online course “Foundations of software testing”, QA TestLab. Result: successful certificated graduation. • January 2016 – March 2016 – Online course “Introduction to software testing”, Lviv IT school. Result: successful certificated graduation.
Kyiv · $2200 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
2+ years experience in the industry 1.7+ of which experience in QA Last project: 6-Systems - project DriveNow - QA/Support engineer - 1.7+ years Responsibilities and Key Accomplishments: Manual testing, Operation testing, Operation activity, Analyzing software, requirements and creating test cases, checklists, Discussion of questions and issues with QA Managers and Development teams (conference calls, meetings), Testing status reporting, Redlog/Backlog, tracking with JIRA tool, Taking activity during migrations, Product configuration, Business trip to Berlin/Rostock, Data analyzing
Manual Testing, SQL, Scrum, Regression Testing, REST API, Postman, Selenium WebDriver, Java, Quality Assurance, REST, Jira, Agile, Automated Testing, HTML, Confluence, Web Testing
- ISTQB foundation level (certificate number: 18-CTFL-134413-06) Training Programs Attended : - Manual QA testing - Practical SQL - Java + Selenium QA Automation - EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) - Business analyst in IT
- Interesting project - Opportunities for professional growth - Corporate activities - A friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment --- Searching product company with a start-up atmosphere. With highly motivated professionals absolutely involved in the product lifecycle
Kharkiv, Kyiv · $1000 · 5 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
- 5 years of manual testing expirience. - One year of automated testing with Java and Selenium WebDriver, Protractor and JS - Ready for new challenges in becoming test automation professional
Learned course "Инструменты для автоматизации тестирования Selenium+java" in Udemy Learned course "Gatling fundamentals for stress, load & Performance testing" in Udemy
interested in the transition to qa automation