Kyiv · $2000 · 3 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
test cases, Manual Testing (QA), Windows, Agile, bug reports, check lists, Jira, Redmine, Selenium IDE, MySQL, Navicat, HTML, API Testing, API Testing / Postman, Microsoft SQL Server, Web Testing, Mobile Testing, iOS, Android/iOS functional testing, Android, Manual Testing, Postman, Regression Testing, Swagger
Интересный проект, работа с БД, API и с веб-интерфейсами.
Kyiv · $3000 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
• More than 4 years of experience in Software Quality Testing including 8+ months as QA Automation; • Experienced in Web, Mobile (iOS, Android, Amazon), Desktop (Windows) testing; • Working experience in Test Automation(Java), Selenium WebDriver, SQL; • Participated in the mentoring program for newcomers Responsibilities: • Performing functional automated testing of web-based and mobile applications. • Preparing and managing Test runs as part of release procedures. • Preparing software testing and documentation. • Development manual and automated test cases. • Reproducing and solving bugs. • Providing updates to the task estimates and status of assigned tasks. • Coordinate with other developers/testers on team across the world. • Bug tracking and Test reporting Experience and Technologies: • Tools: JIRA, Confluence, TestRail, Redis, Selenium, Postman, Appium, Fiddler, Charles, Ananas • Testing Frameworks: JUnit, TestNG, Gauge • Build Tools: Maven • CI Tool: Jenkins, TeamCity • Languages: Java, SQL, HTML, CSS • Database: My SQL • VCS: Git • Methodologies: Agile (Scrum)
Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Git, Scrum, TestRail, SQL, Postman, Agile, API testing, Web Testing, Confluence, Requirements analysis, Bugs Reporting, Automated Testing, MySQL, Selenium WebDriver, Redis
Хотілося б мінімум 30 відсотків задач по автоматизації. Також цікавить тестування API.
Kyiv · $3200 · 8 years of experience · Intermediate
Over 8 years of experience in software testing 6 software projects (client/server, mobile/web). Headed a project with a big amount of modules and interfaces (video streaming) as QA manager. Experienced in preparation of test environment for QA team and creation of test cases for a whole project. Testing the platform of creating mobile applications (more than 250 in the store) and CMS\Admin panel from scratch Communication skills with supporters at a customer’s site.
Manual Testing, Jira, Scrum, Agile, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, Web Testing, Postman, Confluence, API testing, Test Design, Mobile Testing, Android, iOS, Jenkins, trello, Test Analysis, test design techniques, Technical Documentation, Test Case Design, Defect/Bug tracking, Zephyr, bug-reports, API Testing / Postman, Writing Bug Reports, WebServices, Checklist, Ability to learn quickly, Testing Documentation, knowledge in SCRUM, Test Case, Acceptance Testing, A/B test, Quality Assurance , Bug Reporting, Test Planning
- Experience of mentoring trainee & leading of QA team. - Creating test documentation from the scratch - Release management - PM skills
- I am very interested to work in the Agile(Scrum) team. - I am looking for interesting and challenging work, a friendly team, opportunity to learn new technologies. - I am ready for business trips and temporarily relocate. - Stability project and company
Dnipro · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Разработка и поддержка пользовательских интерфейсов для банковских комплексов в должности бизнес-аналитика. Сопровождение перехода пользовательских комплексов на новые платформы.
Business Analysis, Scrum, Agile, Jira, User stories, BPMN, UML, Requirements analysis, Use cases, Project Management, Confluence, SQL, Requirements management, English, Product management, Analytical Skills, HTML, User Interface, Team management, JSON, REST API, Business Analytics, Redmine, JIRA, Axure RP, Technical requirement documents, Problem-solving skills
Разработка и поддержка более 8 банковских комплексов, перевод комплексов на новые платформы. Обучение команды аналитиков.
Kyiv · $850 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Manual Testing, Jira, Scrum, Agile, Regression Testing, Quality Assurance, Functional testing, HTML, CSS, Git, Client-server, Issues tracking, AGILE/SCRUM, User Interface , Scrum / Kanban, Test Planning & Documentation
Я ожидаю от компании интересные проекты, дружную и целеустремленную команду, желательно удаленно или частично удаленно
Remote work, Ukraine · $2000 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Validated and verified a technical documentation for contradictions, ambiguities and incompleteness. Creating, reviewing and executing test cases. Traceability Matrix creation/maintaining. Executing GUI, smoke, black box, Ad-hoc, functional, usability, regression and re-testing. Providing cross-browser testing (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Opera, Safari and Edge). API testing (Postman). Tracking defects and generating defect reports (using Jira). Developed automated test scripts using Selenium WebDriver on Java for web application. Fixing layout and grammatical bugs. Pushing fixes into Git branch. Researched software anomalies and defects. Providing cross-platform (iOS & Android) Mobile app testing using TestObject. Working in Agile development environment. Involved in prioritizing and estimating efforts on Sprint planning. Requirements gathering for the team.
I ensured the quality of multiple solutions in various spheres and mastered my technical skills in executing GUI, smoke, black box, Ad-hoc, functional, and other types of testing. Being proactive, detail-oriented, and persistent, I am a good team player who always strives to deliver high-quality services to the customers.
Профессиональный рост. Адекватный менеджмент. Интересый проект.
Odesa · $1500 · 1.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
My last job is european outsource company based in Odessa. My skills: Software quality assurance: Analyzing requirements. Knowledge of manual testing of web and desktop testing. Testing of front-end and back-end. Testing of API. Component, integration, system testing. Test planning, test design, risk-based testing. Writing and executing test cases. Executing of regression testing. Check-lists and bug reports. Understanding of types of testing (functional, installation, browser compatibility, load, stress testing), SDLC. ● Bug Tracking Systems – Jira, Trello ● Test management systems: Silk Central, X-Ray ● Databases: MySQL, MS SQL ● Platforms use: Windows (XP, Win 7-10), Windows Server 2012-2016 ● Processes methodology: SCRUM, Kanban ● Additional skills base knowledge: VirtualBox and VMWare, Apache JMeter (load and stress testing), Fiddler, SoapUI , Photoshop, HTML, Networks, Lucene SurroundQueryParcer, cmd.exe, Confluence, Excel
English, Windows, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), SQL, Linux, Scrum, Manual Testing, Functional testing, Web Testing, Regression Testing, HTML, Confluence, SoapUI, MySQL, MS SQL, VMware, Oracle VM Virtual Box, Desktop testing, Test Design, Test Planning, trello, networks, silk central, x-ray, Fiddler
Finding high priority bugs, brilliant keeping of testing documentation
I am am willing to work in dynamic team of professionals, develop and improve my skills, achieve the goals in those activities as web or desktop testing. Testing is the thing I like to do. I have high level of responsibility and educability. Good analytical and planning skills. Bad habits - no. Children- no (and no plans about them). Gamedev is surely not my path.
Kyiv · $1400 · 2.5 years of experience · Pre-Intermediate
• 12.2016 – present QA – engineer Write Test Case and Bug Report Work with Microsoft SQL Cross-platform testing (Use VMware workstation and VMware ESXi) Administration VMware ESXi Work with Event Log Antivirus test Work with AD users Installation test Work with different ERP Systems Installation and setup different business system • 04.2012 - 07.2012 Intern C++ developer Key listener Drawing in polar coordinates Desc. “Find ID any element in window” Project: Technical documentation writing Writing and executing test cases and check-lists Writing bug report Black- box testing Functional, UI, Crossbrowser (Chrome, Safari, IE, FireFox) Injections: HTML, CSS,
Jira, Manual Testing, SQL, Agile, Regression Testing, Scrum, Quality Assurance, HTML, Web Testing, Functional testing, Automated Testing, XML, MS SQL
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Scrum, HTML, write test reports, Chrome Dev Tools, Agile, QA, Desktop Testing
Working on an interesting project, developing and targeting the result
Lviv, Kharkiv, Kyiv · $1800 · 2.5 years of experience · Intermediate
Black Box testing, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), Regression Testing, Scrum, Usability testing, MySQL, Automated Testing (QA), Java, REST API, TestNG, API testing, Postman, Web Testing
April 2016 – “School of Testing”, specialty QA/QC, got a certificate
Kyiv · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
MegaBackup Corp. -- Junior WEB QA Engineer August 2014 - November 2015 Kromtech -- Middle WEB QA Engineer November 2015 - December 2016 MegaBackup Corp. -- QA Team Lead (web, mac) December 2016 - March 2017 MacKeeper -- QA Team Lead (mac) March 2017 - December 2017 Startup (security solutions) -- QA Team Lead (mac, web, ios, android) January 2018 - June 2018 Startup (security solutions) -- Senior WEB QA Engineer July 2018 - October 2018 SoftServe (vivint) -- Senior QA Engineer (web, ios, android) October 2018 - till now
Jira, HTML, Scrum, Manual Testing , CSS, Agile, Git, Regression Testing, REST API, Manual Testing, Postman, Linux, Selenium WebDriver, JSON, TestRail, Confluence, iOS, JMeter, Quality Assurance , Python, Jenkins, Testing, bug-reports, Page Object, write Test plan, crossbrowsers-testing, WEB applications, Selenium, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Functional testing, API testing, Requirements analysis/clarification, Windows, Mobile Testing, SDLC, Fiddler, VirtualBox, AGILE/SCRUM, GUI testing, UI/UX, Acceptance criteria, Chrome Dev Tools, Bug Reporting, XPath, Smoke Testing, Kanban, Test Design, Test Documentation, Test Case, Smoke testing, Test Planning & Documentation, qc
- One of my most significant achievements was an access to deploy on production since 4 months i started my career. - I was setup CI / CD for web automation on TeamCity without any mentorship, later refactor project by Page Object pattern and move it to Jenkins CI / CD - Create and set up testing flow for newly platform for me, created Test Strategy and Test Plans from zero - Interview 25+ candidates in 3 days