Kyiv · $4500 · 9 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Project Management, Risk Management, Customer relations management, Expectations management, People management, Agile, Scrum, SAFe, RUP, MS Project, Jira, Confluence, MS Visio
Agile, Confluence, Jira, Project Management, Scrum, TFS, Waterfall, Windows, Agile Unified process, RUP, Continuous Integration, SQL, SAFe, Kanban, Team management, Risk management, SDLC
9 years of hands-on experience in successful leading of complex IT projects in on- and off-shore companies. Web, Mobile and Desktop projects based on Fixed price and T&M models. Strong experience in full-cycle delivery on all stages: initiation, planning, implementation, monitoring & control, maintenance and closure. Practical experience with various SDLC (RUP, Agile). Team management up to 100 members. Experience of leading up to 7 projects in parallel. The 5+ years experience of working with foreign customers. Customer relations management. Requirements management. Risk management. Change management 17+ years in IT.
Professional and career growth. Live interesting project. Proffessional top management.
Kyiv · $4000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Multidimensional technology manager with over 20 years of experience combining business competence with creativity and technical depth. Entrepreneurial, adaptable, passionate, constantly questioning the status quo, and collaborative.
Strategic planning, Financial management, Innovation, Business process improvement, Knowledge management, Enterprise and business architecture, Emerging technology monitoring, Solution architecture, Programme management, Project Management, Business Analysis, Organisational capability development, Organisation design and implementation, Systems development management, Software design, Programming/software development, Learning and development management, Competency assessment, Performance management, Professional development, Quality management, Measurement, Sales support, Product management, Portfolio management
Working in startups and leading new product development from start to production since 2000. Multiple C-level positions across tech companies. Development of company-wide technology strategies, architecture design, technology evaluation and selection. Strong hands-on programming experience. Development and improvement of software development processes and standards.
Are you building a people-centric continually changing company with dynamic capabilities and focus on innovation? If so I will be glad to help to take the company to the next level. Preferred technology stacks - Scala/Play and Exilir/Phoenix, possibly Node/Python/.NET. Startups in deep tech areas (AI/ML, blockchain, IoT, AR/VR) preferred, equity/options possible. Available immediately.
Ukraine, USA, EU · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Key skills and achievements: • IT Project management; • Business development management; • Knowledge of project management methodologies (Waterfall, PRINCE2, Agile); • Understanding of SDLC, knowledge of PMBOK, BABOK; • Business processes audit, modeling (UML, BPMN) and optimization; • Requirements management; • Work with large amounts of information, analysis of large databases; • Experienced user of MS Office, Bug tracking & PM software (MS Project, Redmine, Trello), ERP and CRM systems (1C, SAP, MS Dynamics CRM); • Successful experience in developing business from the beginning with an annual turnover of more than $ 10 million; • Successful experience in implementing ERP and CRM systems for large businesses. Work experience IT Business analyst mar 2019 – now HEGELMANN (https://www.hegelmann.com/) IT Project manager, Business analyst dec 2017 – feb 2019 (1 y. 5 m.) ABM CLOUD (https://abmcloud.com/) • Project management: ERP implementation; • Active teamwork as PM and BA; • Audit, description and modeling of business processes; • Requirements management; • Project documentation management; • Successfully implemented ERP system for 2 large businesses. Business development manager, Business analyst feb 2016 – jun 2017 (1 y. 5 m.) STEELMAN (http://www.steelman.com.ua) • Business development management from the very beginning; • ERP implementation management as PM and BA, • Business requirements management; • Business process management; • Goals achievement in terms of sales, market share, customer acquisition and other KPIs; • Successfully implemented ERP system; Project manager oct 2014 - jun 2016 (1 y. 4 m.) METINVEST-SMC (https://metinvestholding.com/) • Projects management for improving efficiency; • Business process management; • Large database analysis; • Managed 1C CRM-system implementation as PM and BA; • Successfully performed pilot implementation project of MS Dynamics CRM as PM and BA; • Successfully implemented KPI system for sales department
Project Management, Scrum, Agile, Microsoft Office, Team management, trello, Redmine, SDLC, UML, Business Analysis, User Experience, Kanban, Product management, Waterfall, English
• Successful experience in building business from the beginning with an annual turnover of more than $ 10 million; • Successful experience in implementing ERP and CRM systems for large businesses • Successful experience in implementing KPI system for sales department (about 70 people);
Kyiv · $4800 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
• Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects. • Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team. • Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance. • Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers. • Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads. • Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing. • Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined. • Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation. • Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards. • Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes. • Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders. • Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc. • Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc. • Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams. • Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline, and framework. • Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing. • Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools, and Techniques across the teams. • Work with QA managers, Development managers, and the Software Development Director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
Kyiv · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
3,5 years of hands-on experience in project management. Key responsibilities: - responsible for efficient project delivery - sales support and up-sales - risk and change management - establishing PM procedures As a PM I adhere to defined standards of project management of the company but at the same time seek for possibilities to improve established processes and procedures. I worked with mid-sized and large scale projects (up 20 people). Complex and diverse scope of software development projects perfectly fits my energetic personality. I advocate emotional intelligence and maturity with one of my favorite approach being "first breath then act".
Agile, Jira, Scrum, Business Analysis, Project Management, Requirements analysis, Communication, People Managenent, SDLC
scaling a team from 2 people to 30; successful work with team located in Kyiv and Europe; released a worldwide project for Nintendo Switch.
looking for a challenging project (one); (don't believe in qualitative multitasking, sorry) scaling the team; organizing processes, communication, etc at this project.
Kyiv · $2500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
English Advanced, External/Internal recruitment, Project Management, Psychology background, Team Building, Various Sourcing Techniques, IT Recruitment, Onboarding, Interviewing, Recruiting, Product, Product Company, Head hunting, Boolean Search, Full-cycle recruitment
Kyiv · $3000 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Я работаю менеджером проектов/продуктов почти всю свою карьеру. Большинство проектов которые я вела это вэб: контентные проекты вроде интернет СМИ, интернет магазины, RTB реклама. Сейчас работаю в небольшой вэбстудии большинство клиентских проектов из США, Израиля, Индии. Я люблю и умею работать с командами и клиентами, решаю проблемы, планирую, отслеживаю прогресс, анализирую, описываю требования, поддерживаю и направляю, помогаю искать выходы и магически влияю на атмосферу в коллективе. Выстраиваю процессы, мотивирую, вижу целью работы улучшение жизни людей, которые рядом и конечных пользователей. Чаще всего спрашиваю "зачем" и "почему". Помогаю находить смыслы и видеть картину дальше каждого конкретного монитора. Работала как в офисе, так и удаленно, с людьми сидящими в одной комнате и разбросанными по нескольким странам. У меня заканчивается проект и я ищу новые возможности с августа-сентября. Буду рада, если мы друг другу понравимся.
Project Management, Jira, Agile, Team management, English, Business Analysis, Risk management, Communication, project planning, trello, Requirements analysis, Redmine, Git, People management
Kyiv · $1000 · 6 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Hello! My name is Iryna. I would like to introduce myself briefly. I’ve been working as a Project Manager for 4 years. Working in the outsourcing contact center I was responsible for the project of the biggest Ukrainian air company «Ukraine international airlines». Project I worked with included team of 7 people (heads of departments, line manager staff), who are in control of the implementation processes in groups of operators (in total 130 people). At that time I comprehend the art of customer service and business partner’s relationship, since I provided negotiations in order to revise contract’s terms etc. My interest in the sphere of project management went beyond the scope of contact centers, in order to it I studied courses of «IT Project Management», «Agile and Scrum». I am familiar with SDLC processes. In my work as a Project Manager I rely on PMBOK. I am interested in people management, work with teams. I share the philosophy of Servant Leadership which is offered by Agile. I take part in teambuilding activities as I collaborate with training company «Team Expert». Operation management, building and describing business processes – are the topics I am good at. I worked at educational startup – where I could meet the world of entrepreneurships and fall in love with the philosophy of risk taking and creation.
Agile, People Management, Team management, project planning, Business Processes Optimization
Kyiv · $2500 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Resourceful project manager with 5+ years of successful delivery of IT Software implementation projects. Skilled in managing requirements (Quality/Features/Terms/Coasts) and risks, creating charts and schedules, managing full-cycle development projects, controlling quality and schedules to ensure maximum customer satisfaction an business revenue. Organized and detail- oriented with proactive and hard-working nature
Project Management, Product management, Business Analysis, Risk management, Requirements analysis, Team Management, Agile, Jira, SDLC, People management, Product roadmap, Business Process Modeling & Analysis
• Successfully delivered 10+ IT Software projects from 150 to 4'500 h in budget & schedule for clients all over the world; • Built, mentored and supervised cross functional project teams • Trained staff successfully. Several people became key persons & brought significant value to the company • Established a high level of cooperation and communication with the clients as well as the highest quality of the provided services which lead to the resigning of the contracts to the longer terms
• international environment • modern tools & technologies • interesting tasks & ambitious goals • compatitive salary
Kyiv · $2500 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- 4 years expierence of product manager in area of self-service solutions - developing products from startup(idea) to business - managing: software, embedded, marketing teams (using agile) - expiernce user: Jira, Gannter, MS Project, Visio.
Searching for IoT project