Kharkiv · $6000 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
staff development, Program Management, Manual Testing (QA), Project Management
для начала стоит познакомиться и узнать друг друга. строить ожидания безотносительно реалий - это мечты :)
Kyiv · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Intermediate
IT manager with more than 20 years experience. IT strategy. IT infrastructure redesign ERP implementation Budgeting, Cost saving, ITIL, CoBIT, ISO 27001 etc...
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Simultaneous successful management of multiple enterprise projects. Quality assurance of various websites, CMSs and mobile apps successfully launched on PlayStore/AppStore. Have experience working as PM, QA engineer, Business Analyst, Technical writer.
Move in to a challenging management role where my analytical and team management skills are developed and noticed on the short term and long term business growth.
Remote work, Ukraine · $3000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- 14 years of working experience in IT in product-, project- and QA management - 35+ projects of different types (production, pre-sale, post-production), development models (product development and outsourcing; time and material, fixed time/scope), project methodologies (Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall) - Experience in - Experience in IT project audit, work processes set up, coordination of multiple projects in parallel, career development of subordinates
Agile, Product management, Scrum, Jira, Business Analysis, Team management, Project Management, User Experience, Product research, Kanban, Confluence, Marketing, Product Development, Team and Communication management, Requirements and backlog management, Requirements analysis/clarification, SDLC, Remote teams, Agile Project management, Mindmap, UML, trello, Mockups, User Stories
Kyiv · $2500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Experienced, self-directed and trustworthy Project Manager. I have strong and relieble leadership skills with comprehensive understanding of product development flows and methodologies. Through the full product management lifecycle I continiusly deliver results and inspire user experiences. Always want to be actively involved in all aspects of the project life-circle and is able to simultaneously lead teams at different kinds of projects complying with the highest standards. My responsibilities: Manage a portfolio of 10+ multi directional and multi location projects Full projects life cycle ownership Provide projects status in time and with quality Lead a project planning phase like estimates, staffing, risk identification etc Manage the day-to-day project activities if required Monitor staff performance and motivation Manage project scope and changesIntroduction audit - quality control check for the project Assist in dispute and negotiations with clients as needed Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables Coach, mentor, motivate and supervise project teams
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Kanban, Team management, Communication, project planning, trello, Confluence, People management, Tasks Assignment and Delegation, CRM, Git, Risk management, Microsoft Office, Agile Methodologies, Team Management, Requirements analysis, reporting
I managed more than 18 people on Australian project with remote team, we successful realized MVP. I got deep knowledge in DevOps and created workflow for hotfix`s by myself.
Kyiv · $2500 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
• development and managing of marketing projects; • continuous interaction with the sales department, with the finance department, vendors, cooperation with clients all over the country; • initiating and supporting the implementation of the project at all stages; • preparation of information on investment projects. • working with documentation: drawing up and signing contracts, tendering, billing and reporting to management on a monthly basis; • interaction with contractors and customers at all stages of project implementation; • writing technical specifications.
Project Management, Team management, English, People management, Risk management, project planning, Jira & Confluence, • MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook); • Google Docs, Thunderbird; • Trello; Confluence, JIRA, Zube; • 1C 8.3 version, CRM
Kyiv · $2000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
MAY 2010 – PRESENT PROGRAM DIRECTOR • Creating business development strategy • Search of new partners and contract signing • Leading key accounts (B2B, B2C) • Product development and sales • Conducting full cycle of the customer`s account: from pre-sale to educational institution acceptance, including all visa and settlement issues • Organization of tailored events for the potential partners and customers • Building partnership network in the UK, USA, Switzerland, Germany, France, Italy, Ireland and oth. • Manage a project’s scope, schedule, and cost while managing risk • Hiring and mentoring new personnel • Educating team on company values and principles of work • Help the team members in clarifying goals and actions to achieve the goals • Resolving conflicts in the team and with the customers • Helping to resolve difficulties and obstacles in process • Ensuring a good relationship between the team, partners and customers SEP 2008 – MAY 2015 PROJECT MANAGER (software startup, remote) • Planning and coordination of activities and tasks for the developers • Requirements Management • Backlog management • Customers support • Managing operational tasks JUL 2008 – APR 2010 SALES MANAGER • Company partners’ products sales in the sphere of education • Work with Customers • Communication and negotiation with the foreign partners in 30+ countries
Project Management, Communication, People management, Communication Skills
I have vast experience in project, account management and sales. I built partnership network with the companies, educational establishments and service providers from all over the world, majority of them based in the UK, US, Switzerland, Germany and maintain fruitful cooperation. I'm goal-oriented, motivated, proactive, independent, disciplined, responsible, have strong communication skills.
Dnipro · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Intermediate
- Agile (Scrum, Kanban) - Prioritize Product Backlog - Specification - Risk Management - Knowledge of SDLC - Presentation and organization skills - Continuous improvement - Tools: Confluence, Jira, Trello, Photoshop - Creation: mockups, road maps, reports - Supporting effective communication in the team - Control the project implementation process and reporting to stakeholders - Maintain the interests of stakeholders and coordinate development team - Interact with stakeholders for prioritize project goals - Constantly improving the workflow in a team - Prioritization product backlog by business value - Meetings with business stakeholders and change request processing - Create user stories based on business requirements - Using Agile in project implementation - Project implementation according to plan and limits - Increasing the team velocity
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Risk management, Jira, Kanban, Waterfall, Team management, Product management, trello, Negotiation skills, reporting, Adobe Photoshop, English
Kyiv · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Assesor Yandex, Odessa Office (remote); - Junior BA (working only with functional requirements, remote); - Researcher/analyst, Kyiv (Room 8 Studio); - Project Manager, Kyiv (Room 8 Studio)
Jira, Scrum, Agile, Confluence, BPMN, SQL, Project Management, Business Analysis
- English language courses (American English Center, adv. level, May, 2011 – March, 2012); - good teamwork and communication skills; - certificates of participant of international student conferences; - SOLO 8.1. (master of work with a keyboard and PC); - QAStartUP-course (PC software development, SQL, HTML 5); - Power Point 2016 business course (LABA platform); - Prometheus online courses (software testing)
Молодой коллектив, карьерный рост, здравая атмосфера в команде
Kharkiv, Kyiv · $1000 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
2019 Project Manager в UNIT.City (Инновационный парк. Education направление) 2019 IT Project Manager в Vis-A-Vis (Digital-agency) 2017 — 2018 Business Development Manager в GoITeens (Образование в сфере IT). Операционная и стратегическая деятельность; создание команды/обучение/развитие, расширение штата; продвижение и поиск новых каналов развития; управление продажами и развитие продаж в регионе; организация образовательных мероприятий, конференций (IT-Talks, презентации); управление рекламной деятельностью, постановка ТЗ маркетологам; самостоятельное создание промо и видеоматериалов; управление форс-мажорными ситуациями и решение конфликтов. 2016 — 2017 Project Manager в Ambar Event Factory (Дизайн и производство) до 2016 г. Business development Manager в Smithysoft IT Corporation; Project Coordinator в социальном проекте "Заметен на дороге".
Project Management, Team management, PR, Marketing, Networking, Product management, Lead generation, CRM, Business Developement, Leadership & Team management, Business Processes, Business Strategy, Program Management, Scrum/Kanban methodology
Предпочитаю работу, ориентированную на результаты; с динамикой профессионального роста и соответствующей оплатой труда в развивающейся и стабильной компании.