Kyiv · $2000 · More than 10 years of experience · Beginner/Elementary
понад 30 років у ІТ понад 15 років Керування проектами ...довірче керування, бизнес-аналітика, бизнес-процеси ...впровадження систем каласу ERP | CRM | SCM ...розробка та впровадження EPM | КСУП (корпоративних систем управління проектами) ...на детальніше? У персональній розмові готовий відповісти на будь-які запитання
Business Analysis, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Use cases, User stories, BPMN, UML, SQL, Confluence, Project Management, Requirements analysis, Requirements management, Waterfall, Analytical Skills, CRM, SDLC, Product management, Microsoft Office, Kanban, User Interface, JSON, Team management, HTML, Prototype, REST API, MS Excel, XML, Regression Testing, Написание документации, test cases, Bugzilla, Problem Solving, Functional testing, Linux, Adobe Photoshop, Requirements Gathering, 1C, Mockups, Testing Documentation, MS SharePoint, WBS, ERP , Business Process Analysis, Analysis and research, Communication With Client, Requirement analysis, Technical Writing, Data-driven decision making, Network Building and ISP, Quality Assurance , B2C, Functional Requirements, LAMP, Investment analysis, emotional intelligence, Interviews, Analytics, Domain-Driven Approach, API Documenting, Python, MS Word, Business Analysis Planning and Monitoring, enterprise sales, MS Visio, trello, IDEF0, User's Guide, budgeting, PMBOK
Remote work, Russia · $1500 · 2 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I was the Project Manager at the projects using machine learning and OCR systems. I was the Product owner and managed a bunch of software developers using Agile / Scrum. I am highly skilled in the following list: - Agile Scrum, Agile Kanban - SDLC - Risk Management / Business Analytics - Jira / Confluence documentation / Asana - GitFlow - Release management - Backend/Frontend. Architecture of web-application - AWS - CI / CD - TDD / BDD / BRD - Business Intelligence
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Product management, SDLC, People management, project planning, Kanban, Waterfall, Business Analysis, Team management, English, Risk management, Confluence, Git
I was the Head of Development in one of the biggest software development company in Kyrgyzstan. I managed 20 software developers and lead several projects. My key activities were: - Sales and management: searching customers, negotiations, revealed the needs of clients by phone and in person with small and medium-sized businesses. - Planning strategy for short and long term. - Managing team of developers and remote team of designers - Negotiation with the clients from the USA - Product Owner - Processing project proposals with different regions all around the world
Lviv · $1100 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
MS Office, IBM Cognos, SAP user, Jira, 1C Enterprise
One of the project, was to draft the requirements specifications for operating reports about restaurants daily perfomance. In the end, reports are automatically sent and show daily restaurant performance by key performance metrics. Have experience in building reports in IBM Cognos (not so complicated) using SQL expressions.
skills improvements, new achievements, professional and personal growth, be part of projects, which bring inspiration to people
Remote work, Ukraine · $600 · 1 year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• My latest experience was working on a consulting project, which included work with data from a marketplace, production data analysis, building predictive models for business purposes, developing demos and iterative reporting. I used Python (pandas, numpy, scikit learn, plotly, etc.), R, Dash, Jupyter Notebooks, worked with SQL and Google BigQuery. • I have a background in academic research in economics and finance. My last paper was about probabilistic methods for predicting the expected maximum stock price for a defined period. The work is focused on optimal stopping theory and usage of dynamic binomial random walks. The source code for the project was developed in R programming language. • I am a student of Systems Analysis program at UCU, so I have a good academic background, which includes but is not limited to calculus, statistics, programming, algorithms, linear algebra, econometrics, finance. • I have also worked on some personal projects on the following topics: analytics on Ukrainian governmental open judicial data (ЄДРСР), comparison of different classification methods for startup success prediction, automatic text summarization for Ukrainian language, automated risk assessment system for ProZorro etc. • Generally, I worked with the following methods: - Regression Analysis (OLS and logistic regressions, multiple regression analysis for cross-sectional data as well as for time series, following OLS assumptions, dealing with dummy variables) - K-Nearest Neighbors - Principal Component Analysis - Support Vector Machine - Linear discriminant analysis - TF-IDF (term frequency–inverse document frequency)
Python, Algorithms, Probability Theory & Statistics, Econometrics, R, Research, Git, English, Recommender engines, Linear Algebra, Data Science, Jupyter Notebook, Dash , ggplot2, plotly , Machine Learning, Math, pandas, numpy
• I participated in different kinds of hackathons and programming competitions (Google Hash Code, ICPC) • I am a member of Minor Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (economics department) • One of my main interests is performing research. Currently, I am a representative of my university at national research science competition in the economic cybernetics department and other international competitions. • I've completed various professional courses at my university (UCU), as well as online courses and summer schools. • I am an active member & organizer of local communities and conferences (Lviv .Net, GDG Lviv, WTM Lviv, Commit, IT Arena)
• my areas of interest for the job are data analysis, modelling, prediction systems, behavioural economics • I prefer to work remotely
Kyiv, London · $3500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Project Manager/ Business Analyst in SL3 team - Defining project schedules, allocating resources and monitoring progress - Helping team with the design and development tasks - Leading process of production issues identification/investigation and resolution - Monitoring and managing scope, capacity planning - Aligning project objectives with company goals, and making sure project team is clear on objectives - Preparing monthly reports - Strengthening partnership with stakeholders - Predestining of customer’s expectations - Knowledge transferring for support team and end users - People management Business Analyst and Test Lead (web application) - Preparing detailed BRS - Preparing detailed test plans and documentation (writing/updating SRS), preparing acceptance criteria and test scenarios for the project - Improving SDLC/STLC - Testing requirements - Testing software to identify and resolve problems from the end user perspective - Managing a project team - Reviewing and controlling project status and progress - Reviewing project estimates based on requirements/functional specifications - Writing the test summary reports - Preparing acceptance testing
Project Management, Business Analysis, Scrum, Team management, system analisys, Jira, Agile, Kanban, Agile / Scrum / Kanban, Confluence, Risk Mgmt, Team Management, SDLC, IT Project Management, SAFE, Project Planning, English, Communication, Waterfall, People management, Requirements analysis
I have organized SL3 support team for a few big projects.
It should be interesting project with a possibility to apply and develop my skills.
Kyiv · $1750 · 4 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- Business and Functional Analysis - Business processes modeling using BPMN, EPC - Business Analysis, Writing vision document - Writing technical specification for the programmers - Gathering, analyzing and formalisation requirements (AS IS/TO BE analysis) - Functional testing - Writing instructions for users - Presenting innovation to users - Forming reports on request of users
Business Analysis, BPMN, UML, Microsoft Office, Power BI
- service of address delivery - system of motivation of employees - successful project Description of business processes for automation
- Learn new technologies - Learn new business domain - Project work
Kyiv · $1300 · 1.5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
April 2019 – presence Ukrsibbank, banking • Gathering, analyzing, defining and communicating stakeholder and solution requirements • Produce required project documentation. • Represent requirements using alternative views (e.g., diagrams, scenarios). • Monitor requirements implementation and conduct solution acceptance. • Communication with Developers, QA and Stakeholders. • Keeping requirements documentation up to date. Business analyst August 2018 – March 2019 (8 months) ControlPay, freight audit and analysis services • Gather and further analyze the requirements provided by Stakeholders and Product Owner. • Conduct solution assessment and validation. • Develop technical specifications, which include: functional overview, data requirements, interface requirements, data mapping, processing requirements, business rules, account coding logics. • Document requirements by creating use cases, functional and requirement specifications documents. • Analyse Сlients' data and put in the system required for further Audit Process. • Complete all implementation project tasks within the fixed deadlines. • Provide initial support to internal departments to answer specific questions regarding the specifications and documentation.
Business Analysis, Scrum, Use cases, BPMN, UML, User stories, Requirements analysis, Requirements management, SDLC, test cases, Business analyst, Написание документации, Agile, Waterfall, Analytical Skills, Functional Requirements, English, Confluence, Jira, Managing requirements
Automatization of payment of local taxes from scratch
Kyiv · $1800 · 2 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
I've been holding the position of Project Coordinator/ Implementation manager in IT companies for the past 2 years, launched new OBT (Online Business Travel) solution for Ukraine, Russia, Armenia and Belarus market, managing corporate and B2B travel platforms for booking tickers and services. For that period of time my major duties were: ● requirements elicitation; ● preparing the scope of works estimations; ● creating use cases, test cases and conducting the testing; ● demonstrating developed solution for the customer and preparing tutorials. ● support of the solution implementation, and users training; ● product backlog management and technical administration;
Product management, Project Management, Web Development, CRM, Product Development, QA management, Manual Testing, Business Analysis, Use cases, User stories, Confluence, Requirements management, Requirements analysis, Busines Analysis, JIRA, GDS, Travel Management, Requirements Documentation, 1C, Financial Reporting, Technical support, English, Understanding of SDLC, SQL
Looking for the new experience and interesting projects. Willing to expand my knowledge and previous working background on IT travel oriented area.
Odesa, Kyiv, Kharkiv, Lviv · $1500 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
IT project management experience: 2 back-end projects, 1front-end, 1 iOS\Android - Composing project documentation - Organizing and motivating a project team - Executing Scrum events: Daily, Review, Retrospective - Controlling time management - Ensuring customer satisfaction - Analyzing and managing project risk - Monitoring progress - Managing reports My own bussiness consulting projects: 115 Studio (Lviw) – landscape and small architecture designers. Implemented: - Business-processes BPMN 2.0 models for 3 critical processes. - Management tools for tracing projects. - Job instructions for employees. - SCRUM elements in project management. Star shine shipping (Odesa) –multimodal forwarding agent. Implemented: - Enterprise business system analysis - Detailed business-processes BPMN models for two main processes. - Text instructions for employees, based on the models. - Explaining business logic and composing TA for IT company(ERP implementation). The Ukrainian Helsinki Human Rights Union - Management system analysis - Recommendations provided for management system improvement. All the additional info in my CV.
Product management, Project Management, Agile, Business Analysis, Jira, Kanban, Confluence, Team management, Scrum, BPMN, JIRA, Product Roadmap, CRM, ERP, User Experience, User Interface, Communication
I've made my own successfull projects in three different industries.
I'm searching for a compicated and interesting project or job in product company. I hope that I'll find a product which I can bring to success.
Kyiv · $3500 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
• Experience of working in Agile & Hybrid Methodologies • Knowledge of software development and requirements life-cycle, SDLC methodologies • Stakeholder analysis (incl. RACI technique, stakeholder mapping) • Elicitation techniques (incl. interviews, focus groups, workshops, survey/questionnaire, brainstorming) • Functional decomposition • Use Cases • User Stories • User Personas • Prioritization techniques (incl. MVP, MoSCoW) • User Story Mapping MS SQL, Invision, Axure, Adobe Photoshop, Kanban, Agile, Prototype, Project Management, Jira, Confluence, CRM, Scrum, English, Technical writing, requirements documentation, Manual Testing (QA), UML, BPMN.
► Completed research and analysis of existing company processes. Developed and agreed concepts and mockups with stakeholders and workflow participants. Successfully developed and launched the company's internal processes: financial services, services for employees, services for customers, HR services (Company size 500-1000 employees) ► Successfully developed and launched the company's internal services of providing support services. The quality of the services provided and the effectiveness of the department have grown. Customer feedback is also positive. (Company size 50-100 employees) ► Successful experience in the implementation and support of more than 50 SMB projects
Interesting projects, professional growth