Kharkiv · $300 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Have commercial experience in Digital marketing company; know firsthand how to develop positive relationships and handle customers’ needs; stress resistant; quick learner. I defended my Bachelor thesis in Project Management and Scrum using BPMN. I am convinced that my gained skills complete with strong will to learn and develop in this field make me a great candidate. - As a member of university's youth organization I was leading and organizing several projects (debate club, charitable works, contests, university's channel, "Только Talk" and many other); - work experience at university`s Marketing Department while developing of university`s brand (by networking, contracting and advertising via Instagram platform); - was leading study projects (team building, organization and motivation of team, allocation of tasks, reporting, conflict solving); - designed the concept of involvement young specialists to company for AB inBev Efes Ukraine; - experience of international communication gained through international courses in International Finance and Social Entrepreneurship conducted by German and Norvegian professors (team work with foreign students, presentations in English, scientific researches) Please check my CV for further details.
Scrum, Jira, Waterfall, Agile/Scrum/Kanban, Redmine, Strong communication skills, Time Managment, Networking, Monitoring tasks, Presentation skills, Project Management, fluent English, BPMN
- successful management of projects with at least 5 members in a team along the whole project lifecycle - fluent English (IELTS - 7.0)
- Long term cooperation, full-time; - interesting and complex tasks; - possibility of improvement and career growth; - friendly team will be great; - professional trainings, seminars; - opportunity of attending conferences/courses abroad.
Kharkiv · $600 · Advanced/Fluent
I am enthusiastic and eager to try myself as a Junior Project Manager. Offering exceptional communication skills and confident theoretical knowledge in PM area.
Project Management, Agile, Jira, Scrum, Team management, SDLC, Risk management, Kanban, People management, English, Waterfall, Communication
I have been managing a small team for a few years. We have become the most productive and prosperous team in the office.
Since I haven't had any experience as a Project Manager I expect some kind of assistance and help for the first time. The most important things for me are - friendly atmosphere and the opportunity to develop myself.
Kyiv · $1200 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
• Experience in managing processes and projects; • Experience in managing teams and working on several projects at a time; • Perfect communications and leadership skills; • Excellent organizational skills; • Strong understanding of Agile/Scrum; • Basic knowledge of Unix/Linux environments; • Experience in manual testing of Mobile and Web applications (excellent knowledge of bug lifecycle; strong knowledge of software testing methods and approaches; understanding of test design techniques); • Basic knowledge of complex MS SQL queries; • Understanding of client/server communication; • Self-motivated with excellent organizational ability, attention to details and troubleshooting skills, thinking out of the box; • Russian – native, Ukrainian – native, English – advanced, Italian – pre-intermediate
Project Management, Scrum, Jira, Agile
Kharkiv · $400 · Advanced/Fluent
Currently I'm working as an English Teacher in the IT company that provides web and mobile development services. My duties comprise not only methodological work and conducting classes, but also collaboration with the Marketing Department, proofreading and interviewing. I have expertise in Customer Service based on my previous work experience as a Logistics Manager and a Sales Manager. I always strive for self-development, that's why I've finished frontend courses and am searching for opportunities to gain knowledge and experience as a Junior Project Manager.
Project Management, Team management, English, Communication, CSS, HTML, Marketing, Customer Support Expertise
Lviv · $1000 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I'm owner of online shop. Now I am in process of organizing its work without my participance. During 10 years I manage teams wich include from 4 to 10 participants. I create plans for further implementation and integration of strategic directions, manage the overall operations and resources, negotiate development processes and solve problems. I'm stress resistant and able to work in a fast-paced environment within short deadlines, self-motivated and result oriented. For the last few monthes I finished such courses: - Tech StartUp School- Agile Foundation - MBA Agile Foundation Certifiate - Alison courses (Diploma in Project Management) - VUM Courses (Certificate in Project management) - QA TestLab - Online course "Basics of software testing" (practical work with MANTIS and TestLink), - Prometheus with LiTS - Online course "Basics of software testing" - Forte group - Online course “Fundamentals of software testing” - Self-studying of Phyton I'm a member of Rotary Club Lviv International. Take part in a lot of charity projects. I'm looking for PM position.
Project Management, Agile, Scrum, Jira, Kanban, Business Analysis, SQL, People management, Confluence, Waterfall, English, Risk management, Сonfluence, HTML, Budget and Timelines Achievement, Requirements analysis, Microsoft Office, SDLC, project planning, Communication, Team management
- I created the online store that brings profit during 10 years and incredible team works in it - The ability to work with people, create synergy team and solve problems that look such that it is impossible to resolve - I was receiving scholarship from Verkhovna Rada of Ukraine as a student with highest rating
I have very different experience as sales manager and owner of my own business. I'm ready to develop and don't want to choose between large or small team. It is a pleasure to work with people, organize and engage them to solve tasks and achieve goals
Lviv, Lutsk · $750 · Advanced/Fluent
1,5 years of Team Lead experience in Sales. Built 2 successful teams from the beginning. Looking for managerial position. Ready to develop in any sphere and learn big amounts of new info.
Team management, English, Sales skills, Team Leadership, Jira, Project Management
My top-sellers and teams.
Crazy about development and ability to make changes/impact.
Kharkiv · $550 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
I have been working in IT sphere for 1,5 year. My expertise covers the aspects of the business development processes. I was working on a position of the head of BDM department being responsible for the communication between divisions of the company. I led the business processes from pre-sale to the final handshaking after closing the deal. One day I started realizing that I was focusing my attention more on project management rather than sales activity. Hence, I decided to switch my priorities to this direction. For a short period of time I was a manager and coordinator of the DevOps engineers, and this position gave me an opportunity to increase my knowledge in the project planning, software systems infrastructure, team management processes. I can point out my following skills which I find relevant: - experience in managing and mentoring the team of specialists; - skills in verbal as well as written communication with foreign clients; - working in Agile environment; - I got acquainted with main services which are used during the development cycle (Redmine/JIRA/ASANA for task management, Slack for communication, Skype/Hangouts for video conferencing, Git/Bitbucket for version control); - I am ready to be taught; - I strive to understand each aspect in the area where I work; I'm ready to discuss the rest during the interview or over a phone call.
Agile, Project Management, English, Communication, Team management, trello, Work with requirements, Jira, Ability to Prioritize
- Setting up the team of business development managers from the ground, being responsible for their training and increasing their knowledge and specialization. - Realization of the range of efforts focused on the improving the competitiveness of the company at Upwork platform, raising the attractiveness of company's services for potential clients, optimization of the portfolio, advancing the effectiveness of the sales strategies, etc. - Creation of the documentation and regulations for the business development team. - Widened the company's area of expertise by closing the deals associated with new technologies.
- Acting as a Project Manager, no lead generation and sales. - working with foreign clients; - opportunities for professional growth
Kyiv, EU, USA, Canada, Berlin, London, Amsterdam · $850 · Advanced/Fluent
Customer Support Specialist (Nov 2017 - now) ● Provide timely technical support on our products; ● Ensure the best quality of the service; ● Troubleshoot a variety of technical and non-technical issues ● Provide mentoring for newcomers ● Collaborate with other departments
English, Communication, Agile, Jira, Scrum, Project Management, Business Analysis, Support clients, Difficult clients, SQL, Product Requirements Document, SDLC, Confluence, project planning, Product management, Team management
Complicated and interesting projects. Professional growth. Comfortable informal atmosphere. Friendly team.
Kyiv, Odesa, London, Amsterdam, Berlin, EU · $600 · Advanced/Fluent
I am looking for a Junior project manager job, I have over 5 years experience in an English speaking environment, working in a team and managing a team mostly in the hospitality industry as an assistant manager and on the cruise ship in Guest Services department. Monitor functions in the Guest Services department to evaluate effectiveness, and implement new processes where needed. Resolving customer issues from all areas of the hotel, handling all guest interactions with the highest level of hospitality and professionalism. I have outstanding communicative and leading skills and looking for the position of a junior project manager where I can learn to implement the management principles practically and get an opportunity to sharpen my management abilities by working under a management expert in an exciting and fast-changing industry.
Waterfall, English, Project Management, Communication, Scrum, Agile, Jira, Kanban, Risk management, project planning, People management
Vinnitsia, Kyiv, Lviv, Odesa · $600 · Less than a year of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Experience as an account and project manager. Experience as NOC engineer, including monitoring AWS based infrastructure, initial troubleshooting and investigation. Experience in customer's support, including communication with end users of apps, basic troubleshooting.
Project Management, English, Agile, Jira, Scrum, Team management, Confluence, Communication, Business Analysis, SQL, working with foreign customers, Web Development, Risk management, SDLC, Kanban, Waterfall