kharkiv, Ukraine · $500 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate
Skills: Knowledge about software testing theory; Knowledge about methodologies and the difference between types of testing; Experience in writing of test documentation (check list, test cases, bug reports, etc.); Experience in using Bug Tracking Systems (Jira, Mantis, 16bugs, Hosted Redmine); Experience in testing of Mobile and Web apps (Point of sale software); Experience in reviewing and testing requirements; Initial knowledge about SQL queries; English intermediate (written and spoken). QA Engineer Manual February 2019 – Present (4 mos) Project Overview: POS Platform which is an offline first cloud-based cross-platform solution covering all possible flows to run Enterprise restaurant business. A product suite that covers the full cycle of the restaurant operations, including in-store POS platform, cloud-based data management, a system for restaurant internal operations (inventory, scheduling, payroll), online ordering, complex analytics solution, and reporting tools. Responsibilities: Create and maintain all related test documentation (checklist, test cases, bug reports); Perform functional, loading, regressive, UI, usability testing; Prepare testing data; Review and test requirements and change requests; Work with Android, iOS and Windows platforms; Communicate and report to the client on a daily basis. Web Researcher October 2017 – February 2019 (1 yr 4mos) Responsibilities: Working hours checking; Research on various types of information basing on input requirements; Statistics gathering; Various reports preparation; Documents translation; Analytical work; Contact research.
Manual Testing, Functional testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Web Testing, Quality Assurance, UI/UX testing
kyiv, Ukraine · $400 · Less than a year of experience · Intermediate
Knowledge of SDLC methodologies; Knowledge and use of different types of testing; Developing test documentation; Knowledge of bug lifecycle; Knowledge of test design techniques; Client-server app understanding; Understanding Agile, Scrum basics; Understanding HTML, CSS, SQL; Bug Tracking Systems: Jira, Trello.
QA Start in "Start-IT Training Courses" HTML, JS, CSS, SQL basics (Sololearn online courses);
dnepr, Ukraine · $350 · Intermediate
XCode, Swift, UIKit, MVC, SOLID, OOP, Git, JSON, Auto Layout I have a little experience and understanding of Objective-C, REST API, Pods at a basic level. I studied the basis of developing iOS applications on Objective-C about a year ago. After I had a break and decided to study the Swift with the goal of restoring the knowledge and implementation of the new language. Also have commercial experience QA engineer in IT company and get it up to now. I'm not afraid to ask questions, have a great experience in team work.
REST API, Swift, iOS, Git, Xcode, UIKit, JSON, MVC, English , CoreLocation, MapKit, OOP, iPhone, Objective-C, Jira, SOLID, OOP/OOD, CocoaPods
Test app with 2 APIs: - Sunrise sunset - Google Places which I can be proud and working with ARKit.
I am looking for a job in a company with the possibility of development, support and teamwork. Write to me and you will surely be satisfied.
kyiv, Ukraine · $2700 · 7 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
- building CI from scratch - selenium tests (PHP) - REST API test automation (Python, PHP) - ios/android apps manual testing - security testing - load testing - AWS experience Currently I am on manual (little automation) QA position at python/angular/iOS project. Looking for more automation QA position (python stack is preferable)
TeamCity, Git, Jenkins, pytest, Selenium, Automated Testing, REST API, PHP, Basic SQL, Back-end testing, Python, Jira, Continuous Integration
- building continuous integration process and env. from scratch - increasing test coverage from 0% to 90% on some projects
opportunity to develop automation testing skill a little manual work is acceptable
kyiv, Ukraine · $3000 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Manual, API and UI testing Load and performance testing C# + Selenium WebDriver +SpecFlow
Automated Testing (QA), Git, LINQ, Manual Testing (QA), REST API, Scrum, TFS, C#, OOP, CSS, HTML, Jira, JMeter, BDD, specflow, Selenium WebDriver, SQL, Automated Testing, XPath
- Able to build automation framework from scratch - for both API and UI parts - Working with stressful conditions - Release management for parallel projects
kyiv, Ukraine · $4700 · 5 years of experience · Intermediate
• Responsible for Defining QA strategy, approach and execution in development projects. • Responsible for Leading and directing the QA leadership team. • Provide leadership and technical expertise within Test Automation and Quality Assurance. • Be accountable for the test automation projects, mentor, and provide leadership to the QA automation developers and managers. • Participate in interviews, induction, training and performance evaluation of all QA leads. • Provide technical leadership and expertise within the field of Quality Assurance and Testing. • Ensuring that the development teams adhere to the principles, guidelines and best practices of the QA strategy as defined. • Focus on continuous QA improvements including usage of appropriate testing tools, test techniques, test automation. • Building and maintenance of quality standards as well as enforcing technical and testing standards. • Monitoring of all the QA activities, test results, leaked defects, root cause analysis and identifying areas of improvement. Implement steps required to improve the processes. • Gather and present testing metrics and testing activities for the projects to key stakeholders. • Ensure the proper usage of available tools to gain the maximum benefit of the QA effort. This includes testing tools for functional, performance, automation, etc. • Manage training and continuous learning of QA staff by means of short courses, conferences, meetups, certifications, etc. • Be an escalation point for all matters related to testing and quality assurance and operate as a primary point of contact for the QA teams. • Direct the development of the QA strategy, methodology, discipline, and framework. • Driving and improving the QA team in areas of automated testing and agile testing. • Provide technical expertise in Test Automation, Testing Methodologies, Testing Processes, Tools, and Techniques across the teams. • Work with QA managers, Development managers, and the Software Development Director to develop and execute QA strategies to meet and exceed department and corporate quality goals.
kyiv, Ukraine · $1000 · 2 years of experience · Intermediate
Manual Testing, Agile, Jira, Regression Testing, Scrum, TestRail, usability, GUI, CSS3, HTML5, REST API, SQL, Functional testing, Web Testing, Postman, Quality Assurance, Confluence, Chrome DevTools, Android Studio, pentest
▨ Knowledge Test Design technics; ▨ Creating Test Documentation (Test Plan, Test Cases, Test Suites, Check Lists, Bug Reports); ▨ Cross-browsing, Functional, BlackBox, Security, UI/GUI, Usability, Smoke, Regression and Retesting; ▨ Programming skills (HTML,CSS, SQL); ▨ OWASP ZAP, IntelliJ IDEA, Git, Excel, Word, Photoshop CC; ▨ Knowledge of tools (JIRA, TestRail, Confluence); ▨ Knowledge Agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban); ▨ Strong interpersonal, negotiation and communication skills; ▨ Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment; ▨ Ability to analyze data and provide recommendations; ▨ Adapting well to change whilst maintaining focus on and never forgetting key business goals & personal objectives; ▨ Always seeing every project through right from start through to the very end, as quickly and efficiently as possible.
Friendly team, interesting and complex projects, professional and career growth, an absence of bureaucracy.
lviv, Ukraine · $2000 · 2.5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
● Overall 2 years and 3 months of work experience in software testing; 3,5 years of work experience as a Support Analyst and a Technical Consultant; ● Experience in functional, ad-hoc, regression, sanity, smoke, performance testing; ● Bug tracking, test case creation, and execution; ● Technical skills: basic knowledge of HTML, CSS, MySQL, XML, Charles, Live HTTP Headers, soapUI, Postman, IETester, VMWare; ● Testing tools: JIRA, BugZilla, Zephyr, TestLink, Google Sheets; ● Personal characteristics and strong points: attention to details, responsibility, analytical capabilities, creativity, presentation skills, communicability, accuracy, well-organized, flexible, adaptable, a quick learner, able to work in team as well as independently, understanding QA role in product development, able to stay calm in stressful situations, artistic taste.
Confluence, Firebug, Jira, Manual Testing (QA), MySQL, test cases creation, SDLC, CSS, HTML, JSON, XML, Regression Testing, Functional testing, SQL, Quality Assurance, TestRail, Manual Testing, ChromeDevTool, Postman
poltava, harkіv, vіnnitsja · $700 · 4 years of experience · Intermediate
Company: "Smartbond, INC" 108 West 13th Street Wilmington, Delaware 19801 U.S.A., (Poltava branch, UA) Duration: 03.2003 - part-time job, Intern (eSecuritel Asp) 2004 -junior QA (eSecuritel Asp, technical tasks interpreter) 2005 - middle QA (eSecuritel Asp, http://www.islandstops.com/, 1 Safe Backup Software) 2006 - 09.2007 - senior QA, tutor QA (eSecuritel .Net) Role: Senior GUI Testing QA of the Poltava branch of the company, an interpreter from English. Responsibilities: • Verification of job of programmers performances to the accordance of tasks of customers on projects, for the company - http://www.smartbond.com/; http://uat.esecuritel.com/Default.aspx https://www.bloomberg.com/profiles/companies/8239271Z:US-esecuritel
Manual Testing, Tester, Web Testing, QA, Software QA Testing, Junior, GUI testing
Тестував перехід міжнародного проекту з безпеки та сервісу мобільних телефонів eSecuritel з Java (ASP) на PHP (.Net). Та підготував для інших проектів компаніі 3-х QA початківців.
Цікавлять великі інфраструктурні проекти та сучасні мобільні додатки. Важливим вважаю періодичні курси (тренінги) підвищення кваліфікації та зведена до мінімуму плинність кадрів робочої групи проекту.
bud'-jakij, kiїv · $2000 · 5 years of experience · Upper Intermediate
Last 3 years working with e-commerce projects based on Magento/Magento 2.
Manual Testing, Jira, Regression Testing, Scrum, SQL, Agile, Functional testing, HTML, Quality Assurance, Web Testing, Postman, CSS, Git, Confluence, TestRail, Redmine, JMeter, Mobile testing, Ad-hock testing, Test documentation writing/maintenance, Google Sheets), Tester, REST API, Browserstack