Remote work, Ukraine · $1500 · 5 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hello! I am a business development manager with more than 5 years of experience. Looking forward to talking to you and see if we are a good fit to each other.
Sales, English, Communication Skills, B2B, Team management, Project Management, MANAGMENT, Business development, Key Account management, Negotiations, It sales, Account Management, Marketing, People management, trello, Analytics, Team player, International sales, Presentation skills, Agile, CRM, Communication skills
No cold calls
Remote work, Ukraine · $6000 · 7 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Started as a frontend developer, but quickly expanded the knowledge in other areas of software development, mainly backend and DevOps. Also good at team management. Created a Ukrainian division of the American outsourcing company and assembled a team of 20 engineers and testers. My main responsibilities were managing the scope and delivery of projects, mentoring engineers, acting as a pre-sales consultant and developing key components of the projects. I can bring the most value in: - disaster recovery projects where the company needs to change the situation with the product and pivot ASAP - projects, where one person with the experience to start the project from scratch and bring it all the way to support, is needed
- Challenging engineering tasks - Team leadership opportunity - Participation in the pre-sale phase if you are a service company - Technology assessments and comparisons
Remote work, Ukraine · $5500 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
12+ years of practical experience: complex Web Solutions, Mobile and Windows desktop applications and services. Managing teams up to 20+ people. 4+ years participating in pre-sale activities.
.NET, AWS, Project Management, English, German, Presentation skills, Architecture
- Participation in proposals preparation - Estimation and scope decomposition - Risk assessment, defining dependencies and assumptions - Technical specifications and architecture vision document creation - Technology assessments and comparisons - Participation in discovery phases and workshops covering all technical aspects of the deal - Prototypes and proof-of-concept creation with their further delivery and presentation to the stakeholders - Participation in the implementation phase defining and creating the core of that or another system, transferring the knowledge to the development team - New technological practice development for the company
l'vіv · $300 · Advanced/Fluent
I am a second-year computer science student. I study in one of the universities, located in Lviv. I have two years of programming experience in Python, Java, and C++. Amongst the technologies I used when completing projects are OpenCV(Python), Boost. I have a solid background in algorithms, OOP, multi-threaded programming using C++. One of the projects I completed was a hybrid genetic algorithm for optimizing functions of more than 50 variables. I am an experienced Linux user. Also, I know Bash scripting and Git for VCS.
C++, Git, Linux, OOP, STL, Multithreading, Python, Algorithms, C, Design Patterns, SQL, Networking, С++, Boost, bash, Java
Hard to say.
I don't want to do front-end development, because it makes me nauseous. I expect to work on something that is worth to tell others.
Remote work, Ukraine · $5000 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer with over 10+ years of experience. Began career as a Systems Engineer (Infrastructure, pre-devops), turned to Backend (Python and Ruby), now mainly doing Frontend and Full Stack projects. Using React since before it was cool. Functional programming, Clojure fan. Linux for over 15 years. Can lead teams if necessary, own parts of the product.
Created a custom Linux-based offering for small to medium businesses, that included a router with firewall, email, webmail, spam detection system in one box. Built a Single Sign On solution from scratch. Made a custom visualization library for React based on D3.js Took a complex Frontend project from specs to finish by myself
Remote only Some process set up ( no constant firefighting, no on-call ) A team of seasoned developers or a team that needs to be led
kyiv, Ukraine · $2000 · 4 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
- Built entire Recruiting Strategy for US, UK and Ukrainian market from the ground up - Carried out full international recruiting lifecycle (candidate sourcing, applicants' resume screening, phone and face-to-face interviewing, offer negotiation) - Managed background, criminal, reference checks - Created and implemented streamlined and scalable HR processes, from candidate application organization to identifying, screening, interviewing, skills testing, background screening, and conducting reference checks - Explored and exploited innovative sourcing strategies, focusing on online media in order to maximize cost effectiveness - Successfully hired, trained, and built up the entire internal Recruiting team several times
Technical Recruitment, Talent Management, Talent Pool Creation, Candidate Relationship Management, Recruitment Advertising, Full Recruitment Process Creation, Recruitment Team Management, International Recruitment, English, Executive Search
- Built recruitment teams and processes from scratch several times - Hired talents (both tech and non-tech) in Ukrainian and International markets - Built HR processes and helped with people management - Always focus on quality vs quantity
- Ability to bring value to the company right away as well as grow within the company - Strong professional team with get-it-done mindset - Smart and transparent management
kyiv, Ukraine · $1500 · 3 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Hi! I am a 24 y.o. recruiter with 3 years’ experience in direct search for senior niche professionals to both startup and corporate environments. My key experience is recruiting engineers, developers and managers in Aerospace and Technology, FMCG and Manufacturing industries globally. Some of the interesting people I looked for: Robotics Engineer Machine Learning /Computer Vision Engineer Satellite Operator Head of Marketing Electronics Team Lead General Manager Simulation Software for Autonomous Driving Developer Synthetic Aperture Radar Satellite Image Processing Engineer. Looking for interesting projects to work on and cool teams to work with in Kyiv starting mid-summer.
kyiv, Ukraine · $5000 · 8 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
7+ years of experience in managing software development projects Certified PMP, Scaled Agile Framework Agilist (SA) Released more than 30 projects in multiple domains with different project scales Specialties: project and program management in software development, risk management, pre-sales support, business development, customer relationships management, operations management, financial management, budgeting, invoicing and SOWs administration Managerial experience for 50+ employees in a team Able to lead projects with strict timelines to the delivery stage on time and budget Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, an ability to work independently as well as a part of an integrated team. Ability to work with clients identifies their needs, set and manage client’s expectations.
Project Management, Delivery Manager, IT Project Management
- Hands on experience with Fixed Price projects (budget up-to 600k euro) - Agile Transformation, SAFe(Scale Agile Framework) implementation in product development - PMs mentoring and coaching. - Conducting Project Management Training for Junior and Middle-level PMs – Risk management – Pre-Sales, Estimations, Proposals, Contracting – Budgeting, revenue forecasting, P&L
Obtain the position of Program Manager or PMO
Remote work, France · $1000 · 6 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Scrum, Project Management, Jira, Agile, Kanban, Product management, SQL, Quality Assurance , Risk management, Business Process drawing, Waterfall, Team management, Business Analysis, English, SDLC, Confluence, project planning, Estimation, Requirements analysis, AGILE/SCRUM, Redmine, planning, Communication, client communication, Monitoring tasks, Agile & Waterfall Methodologies, Account Management, Acceptance Testing, Agile Project Management, Business Strategy, Business analyst, Budget and Timelines Achievement, Critical thinking
AGILE or ITIL environment; English or French speaking, long term
Remote work · $2600 · More than 10 years of experience · Advanced/Fluent
Interaction design, Visual design, Web design, User Interface (UI), User Experience (UX), Branding, Art direction
Art Direction, Interaction Design, User Interface (UI), Visual Design, WEB DESIGN, branding, User Experience (UX), visual design
1. Since I joined my current company team in 2010 (I was the first designer on the team) 8 years ago, the company grew from 13 to 120 employees. I participated in creating and leading the strongest design team in the city composed of up to 15 members. 2. While growing the company started getting significant contracts from bigger clients. Such as New York Times, Global Brands, Fox Sports, eMarketer and more. 3. After the company rebranding in 2015 the company had got their first $2M+ contracts, which increased to $4M in the following years. 4. Just after my design team and I completed the redesign of a famous apparel company, they increased its revenue by 36%. 5. Several startups I worked on were successfully acquired by the market leaders. TNT project had just raised $750k a few months ago. 6. 6/7 of our posts on Behance got featured and earned over 34k appreciations.
My greatest passion is the creating successful products being a part of a team of professional people who share same values and help me growth every day.